PDA

View Full Version : NBA: So who is going to be the Ray Allen for the Heat this offseason?

Duncanforthree
06-21-2013, 04:03 AM
Clearly we now have the Heat doubling as a free jewelry store for former stars(see Howard, Juwan/Lewis, Rashard/Allen, Ray for examples).

The big question now is what other aging former stars takes a pay cut and coat tail with Miami this summer?

I can't imagine Manu going bitch like Allen did but surely there are some guys out there that wanna scrub toilets for Miami to get some hardware?

But who?

KaiRMD1
06-21-2013, 04:18 AM
T-Mac

TE
06-21-2013, 04:20 AM
Players who have no loyalty and/or have been general pussies in their overall career.

LeBronWillBeTheGOAT
06-21-2013, 04:22 AM
Clearly we now have the Heat doubling as a free jewelry store for former stars(see Howard, Juwan/Lewis, Rashard/Allen, Ray for examples).

The big question now is what other aging former stars takes a pay cut and coat tail with Miami this summer?

I can't imagine Manu going bitch like Allen did but surely there are some guys out there that wanna scrub toilets for Miami to get some hardware?

But who?

Word On The Street Here In Miami Is SamMyD Is Taking His Talents To SoBe

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2013, 04:36 AM
Players who have no loyalty and/or have been general pussies in their overall career.

sounds like turnoboli

Rogue
06-21-2013, 09:15 AM
Miami already have redundant talents at SG/SF. dude can play PG but imho, if Miami wanna upgrade their PG position they will be looking for a starting PG, demoting Chalmers to the bench and dumping yam head for trash. their bigs rotation remains the weakest link so their primary targets will be those PF/C free agents. Dalembert wouldn't be a bad one for them imho, dude once grabbed 20+ rebounds in a game in the past season if i remember correct.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-21-2013, 09:29 AM
Gut tells me it'll be Dejuan Blair.

Josepatches_
06-21-2013, 09:59 AM
They need a center to guard Hibbert

They wanted Camby last year but Andersen helped more than Camby could do so it works for them.

Suspect
06-21-2013, 11:03 AM
jeremy lin

Rogue
06-21-2013, 07:55 PM
I'm sorry but Rin is pretty much a dead stock now. just get Yi back to Dallas and we'll split the chinese fan base tbh