PDA

View Full Version : You know what makes me feel better?...

mudyez
06-21-2013, 04:54 AM
YOU!

I knew all (ok, most) of you are great but the last few days showed what a great family we are. We stood together, sharing the pain, looking forward. I wouldn't trade that for anything. ANYTHING!

Hell even some Lakers fans stay with us in our pain right now.

I'm a Spurs fan for about 20 years...Some of you are way longer. Others may be on the ride for not so long. But all of us felt the same way after game6...some weird feeling of fear and restlessness that we shared. But always in the knowledge that we are not alone if things wouldn't work out. And now we are here, helping each other. Thats special!

I can only speak for myself, but I'm not sure where I would be without you...Not beeing able to share this stuff (its not like there are millions of Spurs fans in germany), going to the board when it hurts too much. Getting energy out of it.

My dad died about 2 years ago and since then this anchor is missing. You provide it in some kind of form even if only Spurs related. My heart is with this team and it may take me to some dark place without you.

THANK YOU!

Special thanks to LJ, as he is the guy....no THE GUY! He probably is the person most invested in all of this, but still helping others getting over it. Keep your head up, just like Timmy should! And hell, if Timmy and Co. will never know about you, they missed out on something!

Let me say one thing LJ! You have built something special here and we might not appreciate it as much if it wasn't for the last two losses. I take family over #5, because without family #5 means nothing!

Duncanforthree
06-21-2013, 04:59 AM
Nice post. Spurs family represent.

Rapper
06-21-2013, 05:01 AM
No respect to LJ

mudyez
06-21-2013, 05:03 AM
No respect to LJ

???