PDA

View Full Version : So....

spurspokesman
06-21-2013, 07:26 AM
Will Manu do a noble thing and restructure his contract to free up cap space and give the spurs a chance to bring in someone that will pick up the slack . Also will Tiago be looking for big money in the off season or will his agent be of sober mind and understand that this guy is not worth anything more than 6-7 million to be generous? I understand Manu may have left money on the table before but after his performance in these playoffs it's a reasonable question. Besides Tim makes less and outplayed him and Tony. What do you guys think?

Seventyniner
06-21-2013, 07:28 AM
Manu's a free agent, there's no contract to restructure. It will be interesting, though, to see how much money he asks for, and how much the Spurs are willing to offer. All we'll ever see is what they settle on.

spurspokesman
06-21-2013, 07:32 AM
Thanks for the fix. Thought he had 1 more year under contract

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-21-2013, 07:42 AM
I think Manu knows he is just a fringe player now. He is realistic. I think he will take whatever so the Spurs can bring in another scorer. I hope TMAC comes back as well. I think TMAC and Manu playing together off the bench would be an awesome duo.