PDA

View Full Version : Heat: lebron is not a loser anymore

boga
06-21-2013, 08:32 AM
we all better get our asses used to it. he knows how to win and not choking anymore. i never liked him but he deserves respect.

LkrFan
06-21-2013, 08:47 AM
Correct. He's 0.500 now.

leemajors
06-21-2013, 09:08 AM
Correct. He's 0.500 now.

PublicOption
06-21-2013, 10:07 AM
lebron flops his way to regular season games. and only has to show up in 2 or 3 games all year were the flopping doesnt work. he is coddled and everyone knows FUCK that poser.

Juggity
06-21-2013, 10:14 AM
lebron flops his way to regular season games. and only has to show up in 2 or 3 games all year were the flopping doesnt work. he is coddled and everyone knows FUCK that poser.

Just stop. Lebron is great, end of story. He's everything Kobe never was — clutch, consistent, a team player.

Any true NBA fan would kill to have this guy on their team for even 1 season.

dg7md
06-21-2013, 10:16 AM
Won't surpass Jordan ever, but he will be considered top 5 all time if he can pull off a threepeat and another after that. Easier said than done though.

Clipper Nation
06-21-2013, 10:26 AM
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

JoeTait75
06-21-2013, 10:29 AM
Won't surpass Jordan ever

I wouldn't be so sure about that, tbh.

Relevancy
06-21-2013, 10:40 AM
Just stop. Lebron is great, end of story. He's everything Kobe never was — clutch, consistent, a team player.

Any true NBA fan would kill to have this guy on their team for even 1 season.Why are you so badly seeking attention? Or maybe its your obsession with Bryant that makes you the faggot you are

StrengthAndHonor
06-21-2013, 10:44 AM
I wouldn't be so sure about that, tbh.

Pls enlighten us and tell us how, Joe.

BobaFett1
06-21-2013, 10:46 AM
we all better get our asses used to it. he knows how to win and not choking anymore. i never liked him but he deserves respect.

Agree. I was impressed with him and Wade last nite.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2013, 10:49 AM

I don't think he will since imo this Miami team is already going downhill, but if Lebron has 3-4 more seasons where he wins MVP and FMVP in the same year, his legacy is comparable to if not better than MJ's.

JoeTait75
06-21-2013, 10:53 AM

Say he rings and wins the MVP the next two years. That will give him four straight titles (one more than MJ) and six MVP awards (one more than MJ.) I'm not necessarily predicting that will happen but if it does you have to put him at least on the same level as MJ.

DPG21920
06-21-2013, 11:00 AM
He's better than Jordan. Jordan himself was never held to these standards. Jordan was amazing, did many things on both sides of the ball, but I feel Lebron has had to do even more and delivered. It's crazy to say a guy ringing and getting MVP's is underrated, but Lebron is.

tlongII
06-21-2013, 11:03 AM
MJ, LeBron, and Wilt will go down as the top 3 players of all time.

jag
06-21-2013, 11:11 AM
LeBron will ultimately be remembered as a better player than Jordan. Jordan, though, will be remembered as the better winner.

djohn2oo8
06-21-2013, 11:12 AM
Yes LeBron has surpassed Kobe. I didn't even realize til now that Kobe has NEVER shot 50% from the field in his career :lol

Juggity
06-21-2013, 11:14 AM
Why are you so badly seeking attention? Or maybe its your obsession with Bryant that makes you the faggot you are

Not sure how talking about LeBron's dominance is "seeking attention"?

Dude just had a more dominant postseason run than Kobe's had in his entire career.

Ashy Larry
06-21-2013, 11:15 AM

Cleveland

2/4 = .5000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000

JoeTait75
06-21-2013, 11:15 AM
He's better than Jordan. Jordan himself was never held to these standards. Jordan was amazing, did many things on both sides of the ball, but I feel Lebron has had to do even more and delivered. It's crazy to say a guy ringing and getting MVP's is underrated, but Lebron is.

if anything Jordan has been put on too much of a pedestal. The way people talk about him you'd think he never had a bad game, never missed a big shot, etc etc.

LeBron is like Wilt and Shaq to a certain extent- no matter what he does he'll always leave people wanting more. Fair or not that's how it is.

Thread
06-21-2013, 11:18 AM
A third in-a-row will transcend him without Media complicity. Then, and only then will James ascend. Until then? He's a figment of Media complicity.

And you know what else? Anybody with a 1/2 a brain comprehends such.

All my love,

- Pappy

Clipper Nation
06-21-2013, 11:19 AM
LeBron will be the GOAT when he retires, tbh....

boga
06-21-2013, 11:20 AM
LeBron will ultimately be remembered as a better player than Jordan. Jordan, though, will be remembered as the better winner.

disagreee. jordan will always be remembered as the greatest basketball player ever.

DPG21920
06-21-2013, 11:22 AM
if anything Jordan has been put on too much of a pedestal. The way people talk about him you'd think he never had a bad game, never missed a big shot, etc etc.

LeBron is like Wilt and Shaq to a certain extent- no matter what he does he'll always leave people wanting more. Fair or not that's how it is.

Agreed. I've never seen someone with such standards. The way the talking heads rip on him for games everyone would kill for is beyond me. I get not rooting for him or not liking him. I don't get the basketball analysis.

dg7md
06-21-2013, 11:25 AM
This is why I hated that the Heat won... this LeBron hype train is back on again.

Still think Kobe will be a better winner and warrior than Bron ever is or will be, even if his skills aren't quite as good.

leemajors
Cleveland

2/4 = .5000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000

I should not post before I eat after waking up at 5.

DPG21920
This is why I hated that the Heat won... this LeBron hype train is back on again.

Still think Kobe will be a better winner and warrior than Bron ever is or will be, even if his skills aren't quite as good.
:lol

djohn2oo8
06-21-2013, 11:27 AM

:lol Warrior. Yeah, gotta complain or make up an injury before every big game. #Warrior

dg7md
06-21-2013, 11:29 AM
It bothers me a lot that Spurs fans are so quick to jump on the Bron love wagon, even if he was one lucky Ray Allen shot from a missed rebound from airballing a clutch 3 and would have been torn a new one by the media.

Not buying into Bron's post-season greatness yet.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2013, 11:34 AM

People also revise history regarding the competition Jordan played against and pretend the 90s were a lot more competitive than the current league. This was a weak year in particular, but the 90s was a weak decade.

DPG21920
06-21-2013, 11:35 AM
It bothers me a lot that Spurs fans are so quick to jump on the Bron love wagon, even if he was one lucky Ray Allen shot from a missed rebound from airballing a clutch 3 and would have been torn a new one by the media.

SMH. It's not that you don't buy into Lebron (a guy who just did something Duncan's Spurs could never do - repeat). It's that you mention Kobe with terrible logic (aka "warrior") with regards to Lebron.

You also missed the point that the media tears Lebron up even when he puts up numbers Kobe would cry to have if they lose.

JoeTait75
06-21-2013, 11:37 AM
People also revise history regarding the competition Jordan played against and pretend the 90s were a lot more competitive than the current league. This was a weak year in particular, but the 90s was a weak decade.

And the East was the inferior conference after the decline of the Bad Boy Pistons. The Cleveland and New York teams that Jordan continually beat were not on the same level as the top teams in the West during that same period, imo.

dg7md
06-21-2013, 11:38 AM
SMH. It's not that you don't buy into Lebron (a guy who just did something Duncan's Spurs could never do - repeat). It's that you mention Kobe with terrible logic (aka "warrior") with regards to Lebron.

You also missed the point that the media tears Lebron up even when he puts up numbers Kobe would cry to have if they lose.

LeBron's team is loaded with more stars than anybody else in the league. It's no wonder why he repeated... Give Duncan this roster around him and you'll be damn sure he repeated too.

You sound like you are angry at the Spurs or something, I don't give a fuck about the Heat and their philosophy of buying rings.

I saw Kobe win a Finals with Gasol as their second best player, LeBron has a much better team around him and still needed a ring-chaser and unlikely Spurs moment to bail him out.

Kobe is a warrior. Fearless and I respect him far more than I ever will the media manufactured LeBron with his "chosen one" tattoos.

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2013, 11:38 AM
clearly his fmvp speech was calling out the haters, you can tell how he was stuttering and shit....gotto give credit where credit is due, thank you tony parker and manu for not showing up this series

8FOR!3
06-21-2013, 11:39 AM
LeBron's a baller now. But he's got a long way to go as a person before he can be considered a man. It's not just about what you can do on the basketball court. Kawhi's dad was murdered and he's only 21 years old now and yet an aged LeBron is the one running around the court doing the talking pounding his chest.

The good news is, as good as LeBron is, Kawhi's gonna get better and better at guarding him.

DPG21920
LeBron's team is loaded with more stars than anybody else in the league. It's no wonder why he repeated... Give Duncan this roster around him and you'll be damn sure he repeated too.

You sound like you are angry at the Spurs or something, I don't give a fuck about the Heat and their philosophy of buying rings.

I saw Kobe win a Finals with Gasol as their second best player, LeBron has a much better team around him and still needed a ring-chaser and unlikely Spurs moment to bail him out.

Kobe is a warrior. Fearless and I respect him far more than I ever will the media manufactured LeBron with his "chosen one" tattoos.

:lmao. I didn't see it until now. Nice troll job.

JamStone
disagreee. jordan will always be remembered as the greatest basketball player ever.

I already think LeBron is the better player. He just doesn't have as much overall championship hardware.

Also, history always increases legend. 20 years from now, people will talk about LeBron in similar terms as they talk about Jordan. As long as LeBron continues with the direction his career seems to be going in the next 5-8 years, he will be perceived and remembered as an infallible player like people talk about Jordan.

TDMVPDPOY

no team in nba history has won a ring with a ballhog PG as leader....

Clipper Nation
06-21-2013, 11:41 AM

:lol at "better winner".... LeBron has only ever won as the first option; Kirby's style of play is not conducive to winning as the first option, so he needs to ride coattails to his rings...

:lol at "better warrior".... faking injuries whenever he plays bad and whoring every single bruise and cut for attention doesn't make Kirby a "warrior," son....

dg7md
06-21-2013, 11:43 AM
:lol at "better winner".... LeBron has only ever won as the first option; Kirby's style of play is not conducive to winning as the first option, so he needs to ride coattails to his rings...

:lol at "better warrior".... faking injuries whenever he plays bad and whoring every single bruise and cut for attention doesn't make Kirby a "warrior," son....

You mean Wade?

Clipper Nation
06-21-2013, 11:44 AM
I already think LeBron is the better player. He just doesn't have as much overall championship hardware.
I completely agree, tbh.... LeBron can take over games like MJ, but what he has that MJ lacked is the ability to switch into Magic Johnson mode and dominate games that way as well.... plus he's far more versatile than Jordan was, with the ability to play and guard every position except center at an elite level....

We've seen plenty of less-talented MJ wannabes, but nobody will ever even come close to LeBron's skillset, tbh....

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2013, 11:45 AM
You mean Wade?

Both Wade and Kobe are guilty of milking their injuries for as much sympathy and attention as possible. The only difference is Wade does it with knee injuries and Kobe does it with a jammed pinkie finger.

baseline bum
06-21-2013, 11:45 AM

That Gasol was better than any of LeBron's teammates. CROFL you blame LeBron for being bailed out by ring chasers, ignoring Artests' 2010 three that saved Kobe's 6-24 ass. And then ring chaser Fisher.

Clipper Nation
06-21-2013, 11:46 AM
You mean Wade?
:lol Moving the goalposts.... you were comparing Kirby and LeBron, son, not Wade.....

For the record, Wade has many of the same selfish, attention-whoring tendencies as Kirby, and I dislike him too....

dg7md
06-21-2013, 11:46 AM
no team in nba history has won a ring with a ballhog PG as leader....

Did you watch game 6?

You do realize if we hit a FT or grabbed a board — we would have done exactly that?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2013, 11:48 AM
Lebron is the hardest thing about Miami to defend/plan for, and it's not even close.

Kobe has never been the hardest thing about any of his championship teams to defend/plan for. We all know teams struggled to defend Shaq a lot more than Kobe, and the combination of Gasol/Bynum/Odom down low gave teams much bigger problems than Kobe did in 2009 and 2010. All 5 of Kobe's championships came with him as a perimeter player on a team that won by dominating the paint.

Thread
06-21-2013, 11:49 AM
Lebron is the hardest thing about Miami to defend/plan for, and it's not even close.

Kobe has never been the hardest thing about any of his championship teams to defend/plan for. We all know teams struggled to defend Shaq a lot more than Kobe, and the combination of Gasol/Bynum/Odom down low gave teams much bigger problems than Kobe did in 2009 and 2010. All 5 of Kobe's championships came with him as a perimeter player on a team that won by dominating the paint.

O & 45!

dg7md
06-21-2013, 11:52 AM
I don't care if other fans' teams start nutting on Bron. Guy is very talented, but I don't want to see Spurs fans actions like Bron is the new hotness. We were so damn close and Bron wasn't even what kept it from happening. We nearly beat him with a team effort against his loaded roster.

One thing if we got our asses handed to us, but it's too damn soon.

JamStone
06-21-2013, 12:06 PM
Both Wade and Kobe are guilty of milking their injuries for as much sympathy and attention as possible. The only difference is Wade does it with knee injuries and Kobe does it with a jammed pinkie finger.

So the type of injury a player milks makes him more or less noble?

To me, the difference is Wade milks shit on the basketball court, like grabbing his eye when he gets the ball stolen. Or flailing like a fish like he can't walk after he injures his shoulder. Kobe milks his shit through the media. But I also split blame of that with the media itself for playing that card and for the Lakers PR department for feeding the media the bullshit injury stories. When Kobe is injured-but-can-still-play injured, I don't think he acts like a bitch on the court during the game. Wade does. To me that's more of a difference than what type of injury is being milked.

Thread
06-21-2013, 12:12 PM
We were so damn close and Bron wasn't even what kept it from happening.

Were you convinced you were going to win at that moment (4th quarter)? That victory was imminent? What thoughts were going thru your head then? I'm serious, I ain't making fun. I like to hear those parts of it.

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2013, 12:12 PM
So the type of injury a player milks makes him more or less noble?

To me, the difference is Wade milks shit on the basketball court, like grabbing his eye when he gets the ball stolen. Or flailing like a fish like he can't walk after he injures his shoulder. Kobe milks his shit through the media. But I also split blame of that with the media itself for playing that card and for the Lakers PR department for feeding the media the bullshit injury stories. When Kobe is injured-but-can-still-play injured, I don't think he acts like a bitch on the court during the game. Wade does. To me that's more of a difference than what type of injury is being milked.

that play in game 7 where he was nowhere close to the ball that he fell midcourt on a fast break, that was a fkn lame bailout call

Agloco
06-21-2013, 12:54 PM

It's all good Lee. It's easy to forget his Cleveland days.

MeloHype
06-21-2013, 01:01 PM
What kind of GOAT averages 1.4 in 4th quarter of the NBA finals?

Ashy Larry
06-21-2013, 01:04 PM

basically ...... try about 6ish, then you'll be straight

dg7md
06-21-2013, 01:15 PM
Were you convinced you were going to win at that moment (4th quarter)? That victory was imminent? What thoughts were going thru your head then? I'm serious, I ain't making fun. I like to hear those parts of it.

In game 6, yes. I felt like it was ours for the taking and things looked fine. Perfect, actually.

Never felt truly confident in Game 7, but I had trusted our guys to keep it close: and they did.

Thread
06-21-2013, 01:39 PM
In game 6, yes. I felt like it was ours for the taking and things looked fine. Perfect, actually.

That never happens to your organization. That would happen to Miami, yes, but, not you.

So many visions now:::why not just face guard Allen an inch away till you hear the buzzer. Why collapse an inch with a 3 point lead? It don't make a lick of sense. It's a human frailty though, the human condition. Nobody takes time to strive to remedy that. Why? Is it a fear of being in that position? It's a lack of discipline in the face of imminent calamity.

ElNono
06-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Lebron been a beast for many seasons now... best player in the game for a long while... don't understand the hate, tbh

JoeTait75
06-21-2013, 01:52 PM
That never happens to your organization. That would happen to Miami, yes, but, not you.

So many visions now:::why not just face guard Allen an inch away till you hear the buzzer. Why collapse an inch with a 3 point lead? It don't make a lick of sense. It's a human frailty though, the human condition. Nobody takes time to strive to remedy that. Why? Is it a fear of being in that position? It's a lack of discipline in the face of imminent calamity.

^^^^
Sadist

davethedope
06-21-2013, 01:52 PM
full props to lebron. that performance was legendary, games 6 and 7, dropping the hammer.

GuerillaBlack
06-21-2013, 01:54 PM

Are you aware of what he did to your team in game seven?

dg7md
06-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Are you aware of what he did to your team in game seven?

Their roleplayers hit their shots, when they do that, you can't beat them.

We expected Bron to get big numbers, dared him to shoot. He made some big shots, including the dagger at the end, but they don't make up for Barrier going HAM on us. If Battier missed 3 of his three pointers and if Manu didn't literally give the Heat the ball, we could have been looking at a Spurs upset in Game 7 despite Bron's contributions.

DPG21920
06-21-2013, 02:03 PM

You're a coward.

Thread
06-21-2013, 03:23 PM
You're a coward.

:rolleyes

jimbo
06-21-2013, 05:10 PM
That Gasol was better than any of LeBron's teammates. CROFL you blame LeBron for being bailed out by ring chasers, ignoring Artests' 2010 three that saved Kobe's 6-24 ass. And then ring chaser Fisher.

2010-11 Wade was pretty damn good. The Heat probably had the top 2 players in the league (or 1st and 3rd depending on how you valued Dwight) But their roleplayers were complete shit. :lol Carlos Arroyo beating out Chalmers for starting PG :lol replacing Arroyo with Bibby :lol Ericka Dampier :lol Big Z unable to walk by the playoffs :lol Injured Mike Miller :lol big balls Eddy House :lol Joel Anthony a starting center in the finals

That team was a bag of shit in terms of shooting, it's no wonder they couldn't beat the Mavs' zone back then.

Their roleplayers hit their shots, when they do that, you can't beat them.

We expected Bron to get big numbers, dared him to shoot. He made some big shots, including the dagger at the end, but they don't make up for Barrier going HAM on us. If Battier missed 3 of his three pointers and if Manu didn't literally give the Heat the ball, we could have been looking at a Spurs upset in Game 7 despite Bron's contributions.

"roleplayers" You mean Shane Battier right? Only 5 Heat players scored, Lebron (37) Wade (23) Battier (18) Chalmers (14) Birdman (3).

Chalmers went 6-15. Ray Allen, Bosh, and Miller combined went 0-14