PDA

View Full Version : Does Miami really have a chance of 3-peating next season?

dallasmaverickslose
06-21-2013, 08:36 AM
Damn. This sucks.

Well the topic arises; will the other 29 teams in the league allow this to happen? My gut tells me not a chance. There are some monster teams rising from the East (Indiana, Chicago) and the West will be as strong as ever.

Can somebody PLEASE beat the shit out of superfriends next season? I don't really care who...

:bang

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-21-2013, 08:39 AM
No, I think the League is done with them as they are. With Derrick Rose coming back, the Pacers having Granger coming back and West said he is resigning, either one of those teams can beat them. Its all speculation, but if Bud and Ferry do manage to get Paul and Howard, that is the only place that can bring both in this offseason, watchout, with Teague and Hortford, that team can challenge the Heat as well.

Spurs will be better and I think will be back in the Finals next year. And if they face the Heat, they will beat them next year for sure.

dbreiden83080
06-21-2013, 08:41 AM
Nope..

The Pacers have their number and will be ready if healthy to take them out next year.. 1 more year of maturity will see to it they finish the job next year. Also the Bulls will be incredibly motivated with Rose back to be a top dog in the east again next season.. OKC will be back and

So will we....

Agloco
06-21-2013, 08:44 AM
Damn. This sucks.

Well the topic arises; will the other 29 teams in the league allow this to happen? My gut tells me not a chance. There are some monster teams rising from the East (Indiana, Chicago) and the West will be as strong as ever.

Can somebody PLEASE beat the shit out of superfriends next season? I don't really care who...

:bang

Depends on Wades health tbh.

If Miami had this much trouble with SA and IND, I don't think they'll come back even stronger next year.

dallasmaverickslose
06-21-2013, 08:45 AM
Depends on Wades health tbh.

If Miami had this much trouble with SA and IND, I don't think they'll come back even stronger next year.

I just feel like Miami had a tremendous amount of luck on their side this season. That's gotta run out eventually.

Juggity
06-21-2013, 08:47 AM
Miami is a superteam. They are built to do this shit, like a cheat code for the NBA.

There are a lot of players you can hate on the Heat. HGH DWade, Pedophile Birdman, Mole Rat Head Battier, Greasy Trailer Trash Miller, Sneering Ring Chaser Ray Allen, Disproportionately Confident Scrubs Norris Cole and Mario Chalmers.

But ultimately, these guys are scrubs; every last one of them. Even Wade. They are made better only by the extent to which Lebron can carry them. The league revolves around Lebron. His play is so transcendent that with the right supporting cast he is unstoppable.

The only question, I think, is when Lebron will start to wear down. That is the only factor limiting the Heat at this point and moving forward. When Lebron falls, or if Lebron is injured, the Heat are completely finished.

TDomination
06-21-2013, 08:52 AM
Too much inconsistency

They were a ft away from being 1-2 in the finals the past 3 years.

But I will say, Lebron is great and he will always have his team ready to compete. But will they threepeat? I would bet no right now but we'll see.

Btw, I HATE Lebron, I just gotta give the guy credit, he has an amazing work ethic and though he is an arrogant ass, he is still a great player.

milkyway21
06-21-2013, 08:54 AM
I would like to think for the Spurs to break that 3-peat. Done it with the Lakers. And that would be sweet.

Can Joey Crawford just retire? :lol

Russ
06-21-2013, 08:54 AM
Spurs will be better and I think will be back in the Finals next year. And if they face the Heat, they will beat them next year for sure.

The Spurs should be in the mix.

But they'll need the home court advantage against Miami.

The team with HCA has won all five Finals the Spurs have been in.

dallasmaverickslose
06-21-2013, 08:55 AM
Too much inconsistency

But I will say, Lebron is great and he will always have his team ready to compete. But will they threepeat? I would bet no right now but we'll see.

Btw, I HATE Lebron, I just gotta give the guy credit, he has an amazing work ethic and though he is an arrogant ass, he is still a great player.

I agree. LeBron came to play, and I give him credit. However, I cannot respect him at any level. His arrogance is disgusting. As long as he plays in the NBA he will be my #1 most hated player.

Kobe Bryant, if you're reading this, well, I never thought the day would come. Still hate you with a passion. But compared to LeBron James, I love you Kobe.

kobyz
06-21-2013, 08:57 AM
they are the favorite

poop
06-21-2013, 08:59 AM
I hope not. Wade already has 3titles now and lebron 2and he's only 26. I'd hate to see them end up withmore than
The spurs just because they are an artificially manufactured super team

boutons_deux
06-21-2013, 09:13 AM
What's MIA's salary total and luxury tax?

I'm sure the NBA would love a 3-peat.

Josepatches_
06-21-2013, 09:21 AM
3peat? Hope we'll be back next year to the Finals to avoid it. But 3peat or not LeBron has cemented his legacy if that's your problem. Get over it

ffadicted
06-21-2013, 09:26 AM
They won't get out of the East tbh

Mal
06-21-2013, 09:29 AM
Pacers need to sell Granger for backup PG and shooting guard.

coyotes_geek
06-21-2013, 09:30 AM
Of course they have a chance. Don't be silly.

dbreiden83080
06-21-2013, 09:31 AM
Too much inconsistency

To me as great as Lebron is he is also overrated. He just does not do it consistently in the playoffs or finals. Games 1, 3 and 5 where was he? Game 6 we had them.. We had them.. Game 7 he was brilliant but there should not have been a game 7.. I see troubled times ahead for ESPN's golden boy. There is going to be some time in between his 2nd chip and the 3rd.. I really think he is going back to Cleveland..

Keepin' it real
06-21-2013, 09:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feSJHgXLscs

06-21-2013, 09:41 AM
To me as great as Lebron is he is also overrated. He just does not do it consistently in the playoffs or finals. Games 1, 3 and 5 where was he? Game 6 we had them.. We had them.. Game 7 he was brilliant but there should not have been a game 7.. I see troubled times ahead for ESPN's golden boy. There is going to be some time in between his 2nd chip and the 3rd.. I really think he is going back to Cleveland..

He's going to get better though.
And why would he go back to Cleveland of all places.

dbreiden83080
06-21-2013, 09:46 AM
He's going to get better though.
And why would he go back to Cleveland of all places.

They are building back with young studs..

And Wade is breaking down and getting old..

marbles1991
06-21-2013, 10:19 AM
No, I think the League is done with them as they are. With Derrick Rose coming back, the Pacers having Granger coming back and West said he is resigning, either one of those teams can beat them. Its all speculation, but if Bud and Ferry do manage to get Paul and Howard, that is the only place that can bring both in this offseason, watchout, with Teague and Hortford, that team can challenge the Heat as well.

If the Hawks teamed up two of the biggest whiners and bitches in the league with Dwight and CP3 I would honestly root for the heat over them, and I fucking loathe the heat.

michaelwcho
06-21-2013, 10:31 AM
Any well-constructed team with prime LeBron is a threat to go to go deep in the playoffs. Add Wade who can carry the team for stretches and ring-chasing super-shooters role players, they are instant contenders.

Obviously Indiana can make things interesting, and the Bulls can also be pests. By the way, would you be suprised if the Bulls are worse when Rose finally comes back?

dallasmaverickslose
06-21-2013, 03:22 PM
Idk I just don't think the other 29 teams will allow this to happen again

TE
06-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Hopefully they get a challenge before the Eastern Conference finals. It'd be great for the teams in the Southeast division not to be utter shit shit.

kaji157
06-21-2013, 03:26 PM
I think they will be in the haunt, more ring prostitutes will join them for free. They have the utterlly advantage of being chamions and a media loved team, they will always be able to bring in quality FA for the cheap thanks to having LeBron. They will also need a lot of luck as they had in game six. Even if the Spurs choked, they had a tremendous ammount of luck with two rebounds literally bouncing their way, both rebound going direclty to heat players that were outcrowded 3 to 1 in the paint.

crc21209
06-21-2013, 03:28 PM
Nope. They'll have trouble getting out of the East. The Pacers and Bulls will be gunning for them big time next year. The Heat will also be too damn old next year if you ask me. They won't be able to get away with such old players like Allen, Battier, and Miller at the wing spots next year. Wade will also continue to regress.

TE
06-21-2013, 03:29 PM
TBH I think they'll sign Dalembert or Oden. What a luxury...

Kidd K
06-21-2013, 03:31 PM
No. They're lucky as hell they got this one. If we had anybody who could have filled in for Ginobili, we would have won the title. Again, Ginobili costs us the season with either his shitty play or his fragile, glass-like body depriving us of a player we bet too many chips on.

Chicago or Indiana will knock the Heat out next year. They will not even make it back to the Finals. Wade's declining due to his body breaking down from PEDs. Bosh relishes his subserviant role, Battier and Allen won't be as good, and I seriously don't see anyone worth a shit wanting to go there besides Artest whom they probablu wouldn't even want.

If they do get back to the Finals though, I don't think the west contains elites anymore. Thunder aren't as good as their record last year indicated. Clippers aren't going to improve much even with the overrated Doc Rivers. Grizzlies will be worse without Hollins. And us, yeah, if we don't start thinking of Manu as the "insurance policy" instead of looking for an insurance policy for him, I'm not seeing us being elite again either. Duncan needs a reason to give a shit again. Give him some more help Spurs.

hotsauce0987
06-21-2013, 03:33 PM
We have a hard confrence also we cant just say we are gonna win the west

SpurSwag
06-21-2013, 03:40 PM
Not if they see the Spurs next year, I swear Tim will eat them alive

LakerHater
06-21-2013, 03:58 PM

HI-FI
06-21-2013, 04:00 PM
i don't see it. this was already their 3rd Finals in a row. I believe it was Steve Kerr who said after the Bulls 3 peat, they were exhausted and couldn't have done it again even if MJ was still around. They'll probably make some serious noise in the playoffs, but I think the minutes will catch up to them.

BatManu20
06-21-2013, 04:05 PM

How do you encrypt Tweets like that? If you don't mind me asking.

LakerHater
06-21-2013, 04:23 PM
How do you encrypt Tweets like that? If you don't mind me asking.the numbers inside [tweet ] [/tweet ]

Knoxxx
06-21-2013, 05:43 PM
Heat are the odds on favorites already for next year. Spurs roster changes should be geared towards matching up with their elite small ball with players who can actully stay on the court.