PDA

View Full Version : Spurs crowded back court..

coachmac87
06-21-2013, 05:35 PM
What should the Spurs do with their back court?

Mills has a player option and I dunno if he would opt out and if he doesn't do you trade him or let Neal walk and allow him to take over that role?

Nando? Honestly he's probably our 2nd best play maker on the team IMO. By far best passer on the team...does he get nod as back up pg?? Or if Manu retires does he take over as the playmaking 2 guard??

Corey Joseph?? Great defender. But extremely limited on offense and playmaking. He doesn't make mistakes but that's because he really doesn't attempt to do much on offense..

Manu? Ball is in his court. If he wants to play Spurs will bring him back..hooefully he comes out with a statement soon.

So with all that said what do we do? We need another playmaker but with all those guys...who do you let go and how?

BatManu20
06-21-2013, 05:36 PM
I really don't see the Spurs making many, if any, changes to the roster, other than a possible draft pick.

DMX7
06-21-2013, 06:35 PM
Nando? If he were so great, he would have been playing

timmy2003
06-21-2013, 09:18 PM
Mills won't opt out and will continue to practice his towel-waving skill.
I hope NDC will take Manu's role next season. His playmaking skill is much needed. He can potentially play both guard positions.
CJ will be the primary back-up point guard.
Manu's minutes should be significantly reduced.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-21-2013, 09:24 PM
Neal is gonna get paid elsewhere. Bring Manu back on a reduced role. Cory is the backup PG. Look for a guard in free agency to battle with Nando for backup spot to Danny.