06-21-2013, 06:02 PM
lol irrational hate

Agloco
06-21-2013, 06:04 PM
I think it's pretty funny tbh.

BatManu20
06-21-2013, 06:10 PM
lol irrational hate

Yea you're right. Plus I'm sure Timmy would've released a similar video had we won.

MeloHype
06-21-2013, 06:20 PM
:lmao

TheGoldStandard
06-21-2013, 06:27 PM
One day he'll get hurt and he'll lose his explosiveness and then he'll come back down to earth and have to deal with what he used to be rather than what he is at that coming time. Can't wait for that day.

Seefourdc
06-21-2013, 07:55 PM
One day he'll get hurt and he'll lose his explosiveness and then he'll come back down to earth and have to deal with what he used to be rather than what he is at that coming time. Can't wait for that day.

He'll come back to earth as one of the best jump shooters in the game? Did you not watch the game last night? Do you not know basketball history?

You remember when MJ came back and all of the sudden he could shoot the three ball? You remember the shrug game?

LBJ has added every single significant basketball skill to his bag of tricks. He nearly had a 50/40/90 year this year at 28. He doesn't need explosiveness... he's already evolved past that as evidenced by his 37 points with all of 2 in the paint. The only place he has to be explosive is on defense now as long as he's needed to cover the best guy on the court every single game.

I also find it weird that people worship MJ and he had 10x the hate for his detractors and those against him. He even shit-talked them at his hall of fame induction.

spursince#99
06-21-2013, 08:28 PM
He'll come back to earth as one of the best jump shooters in the game? Did you not watch the game last night? Do you not know basketball history?

You remember when MJ came back and all of the sudden he could shoot the three ball? You remember the shrug game?

LBJ has added every single significant basketball skill to his bag of tricks. He nearly had a 50/40/90 year this year at 28. He doesn't need explosiveness... he's already evolved past that as evidenced by his 37 points with all of 2 in the paint. The only place he has to be explosive is on defense now as long as he's needed to cover the best guy on the court every single game.

I also find it weird that people worship MJ and he had 10x the hate for his detractors and those against him. He even shit-talked them at his hall of fame induction.

I have no idea who you are, but honestly you are dumb for this post. I mean no harm, but yeah, flat out dumb. Never post here again.

Seefourdc
06-22-2013, 12:06 AM
I have no idea who you are, but honestly you are dumb for this post. I mean no harm, but yeah, flat out dumb. Never post here again.

Thank you for your completely useless waste of a post. I hope you accomplished more with the 966 previous posts.

It's also good to know you are a perennial bandwagoner starting your support for the Spurs in 1999. I can see how you wouldn't understand my post with that kind of background to a sport.

dallasmaverickslose
06-22-2013, 12:12 AM
Thank you for your completely useless waste of a post. I hope you accomplished more with the 966 previous posts.

It's also good to know you are a perennial bandwagoner starting your support for the Spurs in 1999. I can see how you wouldn't understand my post with that kind of background to a sport.

idiot

E20
06-22-2013, 12:24 AM
It was nice to see Wade and Lebron giving the Spurs credit and congratulating them on being a class orginzation and the respect they deserve being an elite team before they said anything else. Other than that I could care less what Lebron does or says, he deserves his ring.

spursince#99
06-22-2013, 12:24 AM

For you to just assume that due only in part by you seeing that as my user name proves how dumb you are. Please, stop while you're ahead before you embarrass yourself, or get embarrassed you profound waste of sperm.

dallasmaverickslose
06-22-2013, 12:26 AM
It was nice to see Wade and Lebron giving the Spurs credit and congratulating them on being a class orginzation and the respect they deserve being an elite team. Other than that I could care less what Lebron does or says, he deserves his ring.

It's easy to show good sportsmanship when you're a winner. I am curious as to how they would have composed themselves if they lost in game 6 like they should have.

Something tells me... not so well.

Duncanforthree
06-22-2013, 12:35 AM

I'm sorry sir. I can't hear you above those slurping sounds.

Its really gross. Please stop.

MeloHype
06-22-2013, 12:47 AM
It's easy to show good sportsmanship when you're a winner. I am curious as to how they would have composed themselves if they lost in game 6 like they should have.

Something tells me... not so well.
LeBron is the biggest sore loser in the nba tbh

dallasmaverickslose
06-22-2013, 12:49 AM
LeBron is the biggest sore loser in the nba tbh

If we had won it, I would have loved for Duncan to tell LeBron the exact same thing he told him in 2007 in the locker room after we swept the cavs. LOL

MeloHype
06-22-2013, 12:54 AM
If we had won it, I would have loved for Duncan to tell LeBron the exact same thing he told him in 2007 in the locker room after we swept the cavs. LOL
That would've been GOAT tbh

Duncanforthree
06-22-2013, 01:02 AM
Duncan's 4 > Lebron's store bought 2

sventhedog
06-22-2013, 01:14 AM
spurs choking and losing to lebron james are the 2 biggest news of the season.