PDA

View Full Version : And you Thought You Were Having a Bad Day

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-15-2005, 10:56 PM
http://www.kotv.com/main/home/stories.asp?whichpage=1&id=86773

OKLAHOMA CITY(AP) _ A Tecumseh man remains hospitalized in critical condition after being bitten four times by two different snakes.

James Cave's wife Gloria says Cave was working at a garage near his home Sunday when he felt a pain in his foot and reached down and was bitten in the hand and foot by a pygmy rattlesnake.

Gloria Cave says Cave then fell backward over a barrel and onto a copperhead that bit him in the foot and groin.

Cave's son and a neighbor drove him to a nearby hospital where he received antivenin and then was flown to an Oklahoma City hospital where he remains.

Neil Garrison with the Martin Park Nature Center in Oklahoma City says it's unusual for someone to run into two poisonous snakes at once. And he says snakes usually don't strike unless provoked, stepped on or humans just get too close.

Garrison says one tip is to never put your hands or feet into areas where you can't see.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-15-2005, 11:03 PM
Might have ya beat.

Big Island Visitor Mugged Twice In Minutes

POSTED: 2:28 pm HST July 13, 2005
UPDATED: 2:42 pm HST July 13, 2005

HONOLULU -- A 50-year-old man from Connecticut was mugged twice within minutes while walking in Kailua-Kona early Wednesday morning.

Derrick Schull was walking along Alii Drive at about 3:25 a.m. when a group of men got out of an SUV and demanded his wallet. The culprits took the wallet and drove off.

About five minutes later, another group of males emerged from bushes and demanded Schull's wallet. The males hit him when he said he didn't have a wallet.

Schull suffered minor injuries and refused medical help.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-15-2005, 11:19 PM
Dude, I'll take the double mugging over a rattlesnake bite to the crotch (and three others to boot) any day.

mouse
07-15-2005, 11:21 PM
Dude I just pawned my Play Station 1 and 8 games and only got 10 dollars , after a 30 minute bus ride, now my psycho bi polar viet namm vet uncle is comming over in 20 minutes with a 20 dollar bag of weed, he hates driving at night he only has one good eye, and he can't stand folks who lie to him,I can just see him and T Park in the same room :lmao I told him the 2o dollars was in the bag yesterday, I had no idea how old the PSI's are, I thought I would get at least 40 to 50 dollars, and have money left over to get some beer,

Now he will be here in 20 minutes all the way from KerrVille, My bad day is just about to begin. To be honest I rather get bit by a snake,

Anyone here have any Xannax ?
[email protected]

Mr Dio
07-15-2005, 11:23 PM
Mouse, I can trim my ass & taint hair & put together a nice $10 bag for you man.

Debbie Downer
07-15-2005, 11:23 PM
Finally a topic I can enjoy.................

mouse
07-15-2005, 11:26 PM
Mouse, I can trim my ass & taint hair for you man.

sometimes quoting someone is all you have to do :lmao

Aunt Ester
07-16-2005, 12:06 AM
spend a day with that pork skin smelling Fred Sanford and then you can talk about a bad day,

Alice
07-16-2005, 12:32 AM
spend a day with that pork skin smelling Fred Sanford and then you can talk about a bad day,

Spend a day serving up Mel's slop to foul smelling men, who think a pinch on my ass is a tip, who bitch about the food yet come back again and again, and talk shit about thier wives knowing damn well they're gonna catch hell when they get home assholes and then maybe you can talk about a bad day.