PDA

View Full Version : Post the Final Scene for the 2013 Spurs Movie

hater
06-21-2013, 07:20 PM
ds3Ox_SZ6G8

"Manu and I are finished man. He ain't my familly. I hate that fucking puto" -Duncan

"No matter how much hate there is between you and him, you're still connected...." - Parker

:lmao

ThePop
06-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Game of Thrones Spoilers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnxvUuSzbMI

BatManu20
06-21-2013, 07:24 PM
-pRuncHws2g

TheGreatYacht
06-21-2013, 07:31 PM
Pop speaking to Manu before Game 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42UFLJNx_Pg

hater
06-21-2013, 07:32 PM
^ :lmao :lmao

UZER
06-21-2013, 07:33 PM
ZJOTrLdxCPE

worst movie ending ever. not in a it sucked way, but in a my stomach hurts way. pretty much how I started feeling in game 6, and end feeling in game 7.

nkdlunch
06-21-2013, 07:36 PM
83ziN2DqdQA

SA210
06-21-2013, 07:43 PM
ds3Ox_SZ6G8

"Manu and I are finished man. He ain't my familly. I hate that fucking puto" -Duncan

"No matter how much hate there is between you and him, you're still connected...." - Parker

:lmao one of the most underrated scenes in film history tbh

SA210
06-21-2013, 08:49 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/1013895_4995007125172_677593393_n.jpg

Dingle Barry
06-21-2013, 10:41 PM
http://youtu.be/q7qwqVbZSqE

Morgan Freeman is Duncan. Cary Elwes is Kawhi.

TE
06-22-2013, 01:40 AM
Last scene of 300.

cheguevara
06-22-2013, 01:47 AM
uuzNohk5cYw

ElNono
06-22-2013, 02:08 AM
http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b561/HansGruberr/bronnumber_zpsf6dc7076.gif

Baam
06-22-2013, 02:19 AM
Tiago and Jason Collins the next time they see each other :

Wc0-wSQd-LQ

Manu after the loss :( :

tvMduWKHNpY

nkdlunch
06-22-2013, 04:31 AM
uuzNohk5cYw

Lmao i must say I slept like the guy at 2:52 for th last 2 nights

objective
06-22-2013, 05:18 AM
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE

I would edit subtitles and make it a gif with Pop and Duncan's heads pasted on if I could.

The Simpsons - episode 52 (season 3 ep 17) - Homer at the Bat

Near the end, after Darryl Strawberry has been the MVP of the softball team, Mr. Burns inexplicably yanks Strawberry from batting, telling him to hit the showers and deciding to pinch hit as right-handed batter in Homer for him.

Darryl Strawberry - "You're pinch-hitting for me?"

Mr. Burns - "Yes. You see, you're a left-hander, and so is the pitcher. If I send up a right-handed batter, it's called playing the percentages. It's what smart managers do to win ballgames.

Darryl Strawberry - "But I've got NINE home runs today!"

Mr. Burns - "You should be very proud of yourself. Sit down."

-----------

The lines would be changed to Duncan and Pop, except there's no happy ending.

Pop - "You, Duncan! Great effort today, take a lap and hit the showers. I'm sending in a fat slob instead."

Duncan - "You're pulling me? One of the greatest defenders and rebounders in history?"

Pop - "Yes, you see, you're tall and long, but Boris is smaller with nimble feet. It's called playing the percentages, it's what smart coaches do to win ballgames."

Duncan - "But I'm the greatest power forward of all time! I have 5 total MVP awards and I've been winning this game for you!"

Pop - "You should be very proud. Sit down."

---scene---

midnightpulp
06-22-2013, 05:37 AM
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE

I would edit subtitles and make it a gif with Pop and Duncan's heads pasted on if I could.

Near the end, after Darryl Strawberry has been the MVP of the softball team, Mr. Burns inexplicably yanks Strawberry from batting, telling him to hit the showers and deciding to pinch hit as right-handed batter in Homer for him.

Mr. Burns - "Yes. You see, you're a left-hander, and so is the pitcher. If I send up a right-handed batter, it's called playing the percentages. It's what smart managers do to win ballgames.

-----------

Pop - "You, Duncan! Great effort today, take a lap and hit the showers. I'm sending in a fat slob instead."

Duncan - "You're pulling me? One of the greatest defenders and rebounders in history?"

Pop - "Yes, you see, you're tall and long, but Boris is smaller with nimble feet. It's called playing the percentages, it's what smart coaches do to win ballgames."

Duncan - "But I'm the greatest power forward of all time! I have 5 total MVP awards and I've been winning this game for you!"

---scene---

:lol

Legacy
06-22-2013, 05:59 AM
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE

-----------

---scene---

:rollin

cheguevara
06-24-2013, 04:47 PM

06-24-2013, 05:02 PM
R-6M5FukAoE

No one criticizes the Spartans for losing the battle, they praise them for holding off the Persians way longer than expected. Same for the Spurs. No one expected them to reach the finals, let alone push Miami to the brink. The Spurs should be proud of that.

The spear throw especially symbolizes the last two games. If Leonidas had struck Xerxes in the heart, that may have ended the invasion and the Spartans would have won the battle. But it was a miracle he was able to throw so accurately to begin with and wanting it to be a kill shot was too greedy. Instead the spear pierced Xerxes' face and proved he was vulnerable and it unnerved him. Just like how the end of game 6 unnerved Lebron. That wasn't supposed to happen. The series was supposed to be a slaughter and the Spurs weren't supposed to do so much damage.

stxspurs
06-24-2013, 05:19 PM
this pretty much sums it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG9IHqwHYgI

BatManu20
06-24-2013, 05:32 PM
Ncptk5jBdrw

SA210
06-24-2013, 05:43 PM
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE

-----------

---scene---

AchillesHeel
06-24-2013, 05:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GDd83IQDxw

so close :depressed

Namundy
06-24-2013, 07:43 PM
How I felt when I realized Chris Bosh was passing to Ray fucking Allen at the end of game 6. Right around the 2:05 mark is the exact same noise I made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BhoAlF0xpg

The Reckoning
06-24-2013, 07:50 PM
Frodo and Smeagol = Spurs small ball fighting over rebound that went to Ray Allen for the dagger in Game 6

http://youtu.be/usOU2OxibcY

Budkin
06-24-2013, 08:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=galU59i4FjM

dallasmaverickslose
06-24-2013, 08:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zGEBhJMHA

TrainOfThought5
06-24-2013, 08:31 PM
Last scene of 300.

MAN. THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE. Duncan was leonidas. Parker was his second in command. Danny green was the kid that proved his worth but died toward the end Pop was the oracles that fucked it up with that "Honor the gods/ we dont do that" bullshit. Norris Cole was the messenger who got kicked in the pit. xerxes was Lebron . and ginobili was the little retarded hunchback that couldnt accept that he didnt have what it took to be a spartan and betrayed them which led to their downfall. its a lot good strategy/ underdog parallels there to, ending with Duncan losing to overwhelming forces but proving that Miami could be scratched. they are not what they hype says they are. not even close.

...... and the motherfucking sequel is coming out next year.

mouse
06-25-2013, 02:38 AM
WqNMjZpSbnU

mouse
06-25-2013, 02:43 AM
you

knew

it

was

coming.....

ns1fn4Dw-7g

TE
06-25-2013, 03:17 AM
MAN. THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE. Duncan was leonidas. Parker was his second in command. Danny green was the kid that proved his worth but died toward the end Pop was the oracles that fucked it up with that "Honor the gods/ we dont do that" bullshit. Norris Cole was the messenger who got kicked in the pit. xerxes was Lebron . and ginobili was the little retarded hunchback that couldnt accept that he didnt have what it took to be a spartan and betrayed them which led to their downfall. its a lot good strategy/ underdog parallels there to, ending with Duncan losing to overwhelming forces but proving that Miami could be scratched. they are not what they hype says they are. not even close.

To add to all this...the Battle of Thermopylae (battle of 300) is widely regarded as the beginning of the end for the Persian empire (Miami Heat). Weird parallels, imo...

The sequel out next year? Awesome tbh.

SA210
06-25-2013, 03:27 AM
How I felt when I realized Chris Bosh was passing to Ray fucking Allen at the end of game 6. Right around the 2:05 mark is the exact same noise I made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BhoAlF0xpg

:rollin:lmao

mouse
06-25-2013, 04:34 AM
CMM2nnRLkl4

hater
11-14-2013, 03:35 AM
uuzNohk5cYw

:cry

J21
06-25-2014, 08:33 PM

Do the Spartans come back and annihilate the Persians in the sequel?

hater
06-25-2014, 08:37 PM
ds3Ox_SZ6G8