PDA

View Full Version : Nets: What are you plans now

AussieFanKurt
06-21-2013, 08:13 PM
What's your plan for offseason ??

Thread
06-21-2013, 08:28 PM
Take lots of naps & survive The Monsoon. I've found as I've gotten older the heat bother me less & less. I can't seem to stay warm especially my feet. So I'm going to spend this summer in slippers & Katie's woolen underwear.

irishock
06-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Who's Dale?

Reck
06-21-2013, 09:35 PM
This is my last day here.

For now. Dont even know if I'll return for next season, probably will but for right now, I'm just burnt out.

HI-FI
06-21-2013, 09:50 PM
This is my last day here.

For now. Dont even know if I'll return for next season, probably will but for right now, I'm just burnt out.
i'm burnt out too, probably from trying to refresh so many pages, trying to make sense of the travesty that just happened.:lol

i was truly hoping we would win and I could walk away from here, just because I'd have that peace of mind. I'll probably take a break for awhile as well, i've overdone it in the past year and all for naught. I invested too much in a team for a drunk coach to piss it away.

brutal loss. they'll be talking about this chokejob for a loooooooong time. I'll probably just hang around intermittently, see if any good posters are still around instead of the usual trolls and shit. Post some during NFL season, and also to see if Spurs can recover from this.

Venti Quattro
06-21-2013, 09:57 PM
1. Wait for the Premier League, La Liga and Champions League to kick off in August
2. See what happens with the Lakers in the free agency period
3. Go on with life

Rogue
06-21-2013, 11:57 PM
I'm planning to write a sequel to my Scarlett novel. I'll start a thread in the Club and update the story everyday