PDA

View Full Version : 2013-2014 Fantasy League Site Preference

J.T.
06-21-2013, 08:15 PM
This poll is only for those who have confirmed their participation in the 2013-2014 money league. We have already agreed on a $50 entry fee per player. There are still some open spots, doing this from my phone so I don't have the ability to quickly paste it in over here. Off the top of my head so far we have:

Blake
Lincoln
djohn2oo8
symple19
TrainOfThought5
DeadlyDynasty
J.T.

If I didn't miss anyone, that leaves between 3-5 slots open. The league caps at 12 no matter what. If you are late to the party, I will designate a few players as alternates in the event anyone gets cold feet. So far we have decided to run pretty standard scoring with PPR and 6 points for passing TD's.

I am going to push for multiple IDP slots this year. Last year we played with only one and it was kinda wack. I've had a lotta fun playing in 3x IDP leagues so just wanted to throw that out there. State in this thread whether you prefer IDP or not.

This thread also serves as a poll to select your site preference. Choose between ESPN, Yahoo or NFL.com. I will tally the votes and set up the league on whichever site wins by majority vote. If you are not in the league and vote, I am voiding your vote.

TrainOfThought5
06-22-2013, 08:39 AM
Totally against IDP.

Lincoln
06-22-2013, 09:15 AM
Yeh I didn't like it that much last year either

rascal
06-22-2013, 10:43 AM
What are the payouts? How much is the cost to the sites to run the league? I play in the cbs sportsline leagues. They have a good site. Why won't you consider them?