PDA

View Full Version : you can't do that!! you can't do that!!!!

cheguevara
06-22-2013, 02:20 AM
Popovich to the refs when they stopped play after the Ray Allen game tying 3 in game 6

Keep in mind all spurs had to do is inbound and run to the basket. Refs stopped that.

chapnis
06-22-2013, 03:56 AM
Let it go man.

Poolboy5623
06-22-2013, 10:04 AM
I thought it was strange to..and then Timmy gets illegally subbed in. Add to it the ridiculous idea to bring the trophy out into view, in a close game...the whole end of game 6 was a complete mess.

mudyez
06-22-2013, 11:14 AM
FVCK I was on my way to let it go....Now I'm feeling like 36hours ago.

therealtruth
06-22-2013, 02:37 PM
Popovich to the refs when they stopped play after the Ray Allen game tying 3 in game 6

Keep in mind all spurs had to do is inbound and run to the basket. Refs stopped that.

The Spurs should have passed into the backcourt and tried to take off as much time of the clock as possible.

spurtech09
06-22-2013, 03:05 PM
what a mess.....I think they were celebrating to early:rolleyes

Andthentherewas21
06-22-2013, 03:53 PM
That play did allow the Heat to set their defense and made a game winning shot 100x harder, but think about it the other way. If ray's shot is a 2, the Heat would need to know whether to foul or not. If the position was reversed, the Spurs and their fans would want to know the correct situation for the final play. Given all the things that went wrong during the end of that game, the review was unfortunate but missed free throws, the inability to secure defensive rebounds, ect all contributed to the loss.

Its actually hard to imagine a stranger sequence of events having happened in the playoffs. It was a perfect storm of stuff going wrong for the Spurs and right for the Heat.