PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: calispursfan11

Will Hunting
06-22-2013, 10:45 AM
lookit fuckstick, HarlemHeat made you ass wicked angry :lmao

Thread
06-22-2013, 10:51 AM
Remember Pierce? "We ain't comin' to Los Angeles."

By the nap of his nappy head Kobe dragged that rock head back across the great divide (your mother's ass cheeks) and broke his ass in Los Angeles.

WOOT!

Rogue
06-22-2013, 06:19 PM
HH reneged on a lost bet and califan was just pointing out the truth imho. Though I'd rather see him staying around than him gone until next year, a welcher is a welcher and I can't pretend it didn't happen just because I like his posts. I just aspire to being a truthful person like my goddess Scarlett tbh

AussieFanKurt
06-22-2013, 06:25 PM
HH reneged on a lost bet and califan was just pointing out the truth imho. Though I'd rather see him staying around than him gone until next year, a welcher is a welcher and I can't pretend it didn't happen just because I like his posts. I just aspire to being a truthful person like my goddess Scarlett tbh

ever considered stalking her?

Thebesteva
06-22-2013, 06:29 PM

Yup...he went back on our bet. He also said I get to chose his avatar and sig.

Rogue
06-22-2013, 07:10 PM
ever considered stalking her?
I only stalk those of my goddess's caliber and HH ain't nothing close. plus I don't stalk two bitches at once, which means I'm officially off the Halle Berry fandom now. I may still be an admirer of her, but nothing special

whitemamba
06-22-2013, 07:11 PM

real talk my nigga who is the first chick in your sig?

Thebesteva
06-22-2013, 07:12 PM
real talk my nigga who is the first chick in your sig?

No name...these are amateur girls from Fap Nation

irishock
Eva's 1st sig:

https://twitter.com/MissPrestin

Rogue
but you can't choose the title for him? It would be great if you give him a Scarlett ava/sig and a title like "im a Scarlett Stalker something", tbh

Thebesteva
06-22-2013, 07:22 PM
but you can't choose the title for him? It would be great if you give him a Scarlett ava/sig and a title like "im a Scarlett Stalker something", tbh

The bet was a fair bet...Im kind of glad i didnt lose now because I would have gone through with the bet. A bet's a bet where I come from, and it takes the ULTIMATE faggot from Pakistan to back out of it.

There's over 2 threads where you can see we confirmed it. He backed out of it, but its ok. I kind of hope TimVP will step in and suspend this faggot again so he can make another 'I am gay thread" to come back in.

:lol even the mods fuck with this little nigga

Calispursfan11
06-23-2013, 12:48 AM
Thanks for dedicating a thread to me tbh Will Hunting. You are legendary from what I've been told. I was a fan of your buddy Ben Affleck until det terrible movie wit Jello tbh. So now fuck det guy.

unforeseen
06-23-2013, 04:38 AM
HH flipped out on the bet.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/3qQMD4d_zps55198e6d.gif