Must suck for Spurs fans not to be. :lol

midnightpulp
06-22-2013, 11:47 AM
Wow. 2005 signup date.

Called yourself Heatchamps before they won one :lol

Congrats.

Spurs9
06-22-2013, 11:48 AM
What does it mean for you personally for the Heat to be a champion? Did you get any money or rings out of it? Or does it give you a little extra fire power to talk shit on spurstalk from your moms basement tbh?

HeatChamps
06-22-2013, 11:51 AM
What does it mean for you personally for the Heat to be a champion? Did you get any money or rings out of it? Or does it give you a little extra fire power to talk shit on spurstalk from your moms basement tbh?
We got bragging rights bitch. Take it like a man. You earned your embarrassment as well for choking like that. Good job.

Thread
06-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Something to be said for never giving up. Bosh didn't. Allen didn't. Allen, almost robotically retreating to that stripe. Bosh, instinctively passing to him instead of turning and firing(for no good reason). These two guys reacted correctly. Why these two and not the Spur's players in that corner? They all sucked in to the paint and away from the arc. Did they "give up"---hoping it was over, would be over?

---

James is saved for another 12 months. I still want to see Media get spited over him. I got one last chance. If he fails next season I'll see it. If he triples they(Media) have there "Jordan."

Clipper Nation
06-22-2013, 12:02 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23295

Miami was very close to a championship last year. They just got better than that which is scary for any team who plays them. Miami will make San Antonio look like an average defensive team. Too many threats equal unguardable. Wade is the next Jordan.
http://cdn.niketalk.com/1/16/164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

benefactor
06-22-2013, 12:02 PM
Boiled down::

Spurs - 4
Heat - 3

HeatChamps
06-22-2013, 12:34 PM

Spurs - 4
Heat - 3
:lol 6 years without a title.

Thread
06-22-2013, 12:41 PM

& seems longer.

lefty
06-22-2013, 12:43 PM
SAN ANTONIO HEAT !!!!!

Eat shit SPurs fans

MeloHype
06-22-2013, 12:43 PM
And the heat still haven't caught up:lol

benefactor
06-22-2013, 12:49 PM
And the count is still::

Spurs - 4
Heat - 3

Thread
06-22-2013, 12:50 PM
And the count is still::

Spurs - 4
Heat - 3

Hi, sweetheart. What's cookin', baby-doll?

benefactor
06-22-2013, 12:53 PM
Not much. No weekends anymore at work so that's nice. So how nervous were you about the Finals? Serious question.

Leon Black
06-22-2013, 01:22 PM
:lol spurs
:lol biggest choke in history
:lol game 6

Thread
06-22-2013, 01:30 PM
Not much. No weekends anymore at work so that's nice. So how nervous were you about the Finals? Serious question.

I thought it over after Game 1. I thought that was the beginning of the end. Pop had a fine plan. I mistakenly figured that Riley, as planner had only one team to plan for, over a week to plan and would come up with a solid plan as well. But, he had nothing. Pop bailed him out though by deviating from his order in 6. Going to 7 I was torn between wanting to see Media denied for James and having to suffer you guys with Duncan 5 over the tired old shit bag Kobe 5. I still am. You guys are an insufferable bunch at victory, piss pot winners, but, it's still a lot more fun that way. This Board functions with you guys as not losers. It's your Board. Now it's on strange ground.

midnightpulp
06-22-2013, 01:53 PM
I thought it over after Game 1. I thought that was the beginning of the end. Pop had a fine plan. I mistakenly figured that Riley, as planner had only one team to plan for, over a week to plan and would come up with a solid plan as well. But, he had nothing. Pop bailed him out though by deviating from his order in 6. Going to 7 I was torn between wanting to see Media denied for James and having to suffer you guys with Duncan 5 over the tired old shit bag Kobe 5. I still am. You guys are an insufferable bunch at victory, piss pot winners, but, it's still a lot more fun that way. This Board functions with you guys as not losers. It's your Board. Now it's on strange ground.

As the series progressed, denying James (not that I dislike him) became more important to me than tying the count with Kobe. I, too, wanted to see media squirm and hand-wring and how they would spin the scenario.

Plus, after Laker Nation rallied around us, led by none-the-other than Koolaid_Man, I couldn't forsake your bunch by toting 5=5.

Killakobe81
06-22-2013, 01:59 PM
As the series progressed, denying James (not that I dislike him) became more important to me than tying the count with Kobe. I, too, wanted to see media squirm and hand-wring and how they would spin the scenario. Plus, after Laker Nation rallied around us, led by none-the-other than Koolaid_Man, I couldn't forsake your bunch by toting 5=5.

That would of been interesting though I do admire Lebron's game. But I have gone pass the wanting to see Lebron's protected status flipped, I actual want him to get 5 or 6 and see how the MJ lover faction battle Lebron and the advanced stat sect of fans. I think that debate will be great if James can get it there. Heck with the way he is loved ...Lebron gets 4 and some will STILL argue he is greater than Jordan.

Thread
06-22-2013, 02:02 PM
As the series progressed, denying James (not that I dislike him) became more important to me than tying the count with Kobe. I, too, wanted to see media squirm and hand-wring and how they would spin the scenario.

Plus, after Laker Nation rallied around us, led by none-the-other than Koolaid_Man, I couldn't forsake your bunch by toting 5=5.

That (5-5) would have been the natural order though, and quite fun. This is difficult and out of the ordinary because it's your Board and your cherry was intact. Now, it's been busted and the map ahead is blurry.

Watching Allen retreat to the arc though is an amazing human moment. And his reaction immediately after Crawford stops it is equally emotional. He's in a state of shock, ashen faced, almost a white man in black skin, like Bernie Shaw at CNN after the Supreme Court sided Bush. So close to losing, now so close to not losing. And Allen is almost walking above the earth a small measure. It's great video. Pop beseeching Crawford for stopping it, then realizing there was no choice and accepting it after a fashion.

Killakobe81
06-22-2013, 02:04 PM
That (5-5) would have been the natural order though, and quite fun. This is difficult and out of the ordinary because it's your Board and your cherry was intact. Now, it's been busted and the map ahead is blurry.

Watching Allen retreat to the arc though is an amazing human moment. And his reaction immediately after Crawford stops it is equally emotional. He's in a state of shock, ashen faced, almost a white man in black skin, like Bernie Shaw at CNN after the Supreme Court sided Bush. So close to losing, now so close to not losing. And Allen is almost walking above the earth a small measure. It's great video. Pop beseeching Crawford for stopping it, then realizing there was no choice and accepting it after a fashion.

It was a great play Bosh (instincts) and Ray with the presence of mind to step back elevate and release in one motion. I hate Ray fucking allen but he just maybe the best shooter I have ever seen.

Thread
06-22-2013, 02:12 PM
It was a great play Bosh (instincts) and Ray with the presence of mind to step back elevate and release in one motion. I hate Ray fucking allen but he just maybe the best shooter I have ever seen.

I hate him too. He hates Kobe and probably vice versa and he got straightened out over our dead bodies in '08. He had a grin then for Kobe, a smirk, and I hate him for that.

whitemamba
06-22-2013, 02:22 PM

Spurs - 4
Heat - 3

:lol

LnGrrrR
06-22-2013, 02:23 PM
Congrats son. And that's the most you'll get out of this bitter Celts fan :cry :cry

irishock
06-22-2013, 03:34 PM
Heat are done ringing imho... They'll be coming off of 3 straight Finals appearances next season. The Bulls or Pacers will eventually get the best of em, in 7 games.

Thread
06-22-2013, 03:41 PM
^I wouldn't bet on it. James still hasn't hit his stride. He still has perfection to approach & loiter. He ain't been there yet. The rough edges can still be smoothed and made beautiful. If that happens, it's Katie-girl bar the door, but, leave the peep hole open, darling girl.

jack sommerset
06-22-2013, 03:44 PM

Spurs - 3
Heat - 3

Sorry, that needed to be corrected. Strike season doesn't count. God bless

irishock
06-22-2013, 03:59 PM
Sorry, that needed to be corrected. Strike season doesn't count. God bless

:lol genius... based on your logic it'd be 3-2 Spurs

jack sommerset
06-22-2013, 04:13 PM
:lol genius... based on your logic it'd be 3-2 Spurs

Thank you for correcting me. God bless

SourCandy
06-22-2013, 07:41 PM
Laker fan talking shit after the season we just had....wow.

irishock
06-22-2013, 08:18 PM
Laker fan talking shit after the season we just had....wow.

So I slam you to the floor, set the camera to record, Throw them legs up in the air, just like Lamborghini doors. See we might have had some problems with the stamina before i'm no amateur, i'm sure I could ram in till ya sore. But I ain't trying to hurt ya, i'm just trying to nurture, Them niggas just flirt to hit it and then hurt ya, what i'm throwin dirt for? I'm trying to alert ya, But fuck that, lay it down, let a nigga work ya.

:lmao