PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Ginobili limped into the playoffs with no rhythm

Embedded
06-22-2013, 12:35 PM
His hamstring injuries came at a tough time, and he couldn't find his rhythm/was out of sorts handling the ball. I would like for him to rest all summer and try coming back healthy, nobody seems to mention this, he missed a ton of games in the last months of the season, as did Mr. Parker. I would like to see him play, maybe in a slightly reduced role off-the-ball with Mr. Parker running the point, and I do believe we need another ball handler, maybe Mr. Joseph will be ready to handle that role next year. Guys, we were one freethrow away from a championship - ONE FREETHROW!!!:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2: + :lobt2:

Skull-1
06-22-2013, 01:08 PM
Maybe with some rest he will get his mojo back physically....but some of his decisions in this series were inexplicable. Not sure how rest cures that...

28 seconds away....groan...

Johnny RIngo
06-22-2013, 01:51 PM
His hamstring injuries came at a tough time, and he couldn't find his rhythm/was out of sorts handling the ball. I would like for him to rest all summer and try coming back healthy, nobody seems to mention this, he missed a ton of games in the last months of the season, as did Mr. Parker. I would like to see him play, maybe in a slightly reduced role off-the-ball with Mr. Parker running the point, and I do believe we need another ball handler, maybe Mr. Joseph will be ready to handle that role next year. Guys, we were one freethrow away from a championship - ONE FREETHROW!!!:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2: + :lobt2:

The faggot could have rested last summer like Timmy but instead chose to be selfish and play for his shitty national team.

DOS CHAINZ
06-22-2013, 01:56 PM
We do need another ball handler & Joseph is not that guy. We dont need Corey on the floor at the end of a close gm. I think if Kawhi can get some actually plays called for him it will help the team a whole lot. Maybe some pick n rolls & iso's with the ball in Kawhi's hands.