PDA

View Full Version : My Luck with Cars!!!

Dre_7
07-16-2005, 04:08 AM
Well as you may remember, a few weeks ago my car was broken into. And this is my 4th car in 2 years! Ive had so much problems with my cars. Anyways, I had another adventure last night!! (I am going on 2 1/2 days straight with no sleep, and bout 3 hours the last time I did sleep. so if this makes no sense, I am sorry!!)

Heres the story:

Okay so I was driving to work down the highway, and my tire blows out. So i pulled over and got the spare. Its my dads car that I am borrowing til mine gets fixed, turns out, there is a spare, but NO jack! So I called my dad, cousin, and brother SEVERAL times before I finnally got ahold of my brother. He was at a movie with a bunch of friends.

So half an hour later he showed up with the jack from his car. We jacked up the car, and as luck would have it, the tire iron was too big for the nuts on my car! So we had no way to get the rim off the car! So by this time, I had no idea how long it is going to take so I called all my co-workers to see if anyone could come in and watch the front desk at the health club I work at until I got there. Cuz the guy I was replacing at 11:00pm had already worked a 16 hour day and needed to go home and get some sleep and I was about 30 minutes away from the health club. But it was 10:45 on a Friday night, so I was not able to reach anyone.

So by this time my brother decided to call AAA. So they sent over a tow truck just so we could use their jack!! :lmao But the guy driving the tow truck was cool. His name was Michael, and the 3 of us were laughing about the whole thing. So anyways, we got the spare on and I made it to work about an hour late! But at least I got there. And I have no car (AGAIN!!) for maybe a few days. We will have to see. Well, thats my story for 2day!! Now I need some sleep.

Oh yeah, get this, at about 1:00am this mornin at work guess who comes in to use the health club? Michael, the guy who drove the tow truck. Turns out hes a member. :lol. It was kinda funny. Anyways, its been a LOOONG day, and now I need some sleep. G'night!

Peace

Actually, I just got home, so I will prolly end up being on the computer for at least 30 minutes browsing SpursTalk and my email and stuffb4 I go to bed. :lol

KEDA
07-16-2005, 07:57 AM
man i will sell u my car. 1992 Acura Legend, perfect condition, white, 150,000 miles, and has NEVER broken down once.

For sale WTB forum thx.