PDA

View Full Version : i'm afraid tim's wheels will fall off next year

kobyz
06-22-2013, 02:33 PM
tim dedicate unbelievable a lot of work and mental investment for this season to be that player again, might even was using reserves and all he got left, does you think he have in him one more year? i need the experts of this site to tell me if there is a chance for timmy to reproduce close or even 80% of what he has been this year...

BackHome
06-22-2013, 02:53 PM
It depends on how he responds this summer it will be hard because of you just found out your wife is cheating on you and you gave away a championship ring. That is gotta hurt him and I don't know if he is going to focus on getting better or more on looking back at what went wrong.

spurtech09
06-22-2013, 02:59 PM
It depends on how he responds this summer it will be hard because of you just found out your wife is cheating on you and you gave away a championship ring. That is gotta hurt him and I don't know if he is going to focus on getting better or more on looking back at what went wrong.
ouch that really burns.....hang in there timmy...

elmanutres
06-22-2013, 03:01 PM
good thing timmy has 2 beautiful kids, i hope he gets custody of them

Russ
06-22-2013, 03:11 PM
tim dedicate unbelievable a lot of work and mental investment for this season to be that player again, might even was using reserves and all he got left, does you think he have in him one more year? i need the experts of this site to tell me if there is a chance for timmy to reproduce close or even 80% of what he has been this year...

Why not? The trend line shows Duncan actually getting better year to year.

He's like Jabbar -- he uses grace, size and skill to succeed.

None of those things disappear quickly with age.

spurraider21
06-22-2013, 03:14 PM
Like timvp said, "I'm done doubting Tim"

that being said if we make the improvements we can both internally and via free agency, we won't need him to be as much of a workhorse as he was this year. Can baynes play 20+ minutes and protect the paint? Etc

dbreiden83080
06-22-2013, 05:05 PM

Tim will fine..

He'll tap some new hot babes this summer..
Enjoy his car shop..
Do a lot of swimming..
Find time for a little B-Ball..

He'll be good to go in November..

therealtruth
06-22-2013, 06:20 PM
I think Tim should work on his hook shot more. It will allow him to extend his career.

kobyz
06-23-2013, 12:58 AM
what about bringing Tim at around after the allstar break, let him longer off-season to recover to prepare and save his body, maybe at this age it will do him good and will give him the reenergize he need.

dallasmaverickslose
06-23-2013, 01:00 AM
Timmy drives a pretty nice Mercedes. I don't think you need to worry about the wheels on his car falling off in 2014 tbh.

TheGoldStandard
06-23-2013, 01:03 AM
Timmy drives a pretty nice Mercedes. I don't think you need to worry about the wheels on his car falling off in 2014 tbh.

Well according to some Manu tampered with the lug nuts and Pop messed with the brakes.

dallasmaverickslose
06-23-2013, 01:06 AM
Well according to some Manu tampered with the lug nuts and Pop messed with the brakes.

Pop kind of messed them up by mistake. His '85 Ford Fiesta doesn't have brakes, so he didn't know he was damaging the car when he welded the brake pads to the rims....

TheGoldStandard
06-23-2013, 01:07 AM
Pop kind of messed them up by mistake. His '85 Ford Fiesta doesn't have brakes, so he didn't know he was damaging the car when he welded the brake pads to the rims....

Should have taken it to the shop Bonner recommended.

dallasmaverickslose
06-23-2013, 01:08 AM
Should have taken it to the shop Bonner recommended.

I think Pop and Manu insisted that they were going to fix his car. Hope they both get canned for this, tbh.

DesignatedT
06-23-2013, 01:10 AM
Tim's love and passion for the game will never go away. No matter what he's dealing with personally or how tough a defeat he's gone through. If anything makes the "wheels fall off" it will be his health (knee) which nobody really knows when that will happen. He isn't weak and will come back even stronger after a defeat like that to get back to a position to get another crack at it. That's what makes him one of the goat's.

poeticism707
06-23-2013, 04:54 AM
Let Pop paint the picture, and TD will play 20 more years, and it is ok to mail in Finals appearances.

Duncanforthree
06-23-2013, 05:06 AM
I really hope he exercises his option for the third year of his contract.

After that ..at age 39...I seriously wanna see if he feels like signing on again for a year by year basis.

elmanutres
06-23-2013, 02:03 PM
jesus, the guy is bone on bone on the knees and he still wants to play. Move over nat hickey, your record is gonna be broken soon