PDA

View Full Version : OT: Lebron tells media

Thebesteva
06-22-2013, 03:15 PM
:lol @1:10 "I don't want to talk to ya'll right now, leave me alone. Get the fuck out of my face. I'll see you at the podium"

:lol @1:55 Dwyane Wade referring to him and Ray Allen as the best two shooting guards EVER

:lol Lebron getting cuckolded @ 2:09

:lol @ the Heat's new motto of being 'two timers'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wtPEMDMX3Cc#at=82

namlook
06-22-2013, 03:19 PM
Wade was already drunk after a few swigs. :lol

Juwan Howard "Call me two time" :lol

That's some funny shit.

Thread
06-22-2013, 03:46 PM
That's what I'd tell them the day I arrived. "get the fuck out of my face" They don't mean you well. There is no money (%) in it for them if you do well. Why would you want them around? They're wolves in sheep clothing. Rats. Human garbage.

jag
06-22-2013, 04:27 PM
Ray Allen looked like he felt awkward as hell while standing there with Bron and Wade acting retarded. Dude was just trying to get his drink on and enjoy it, not call himself a legend and try to suck his own dick in front of all the cameras.

Lincoln
06-22-2013, 05:16 PM
That's wh at I'd tell them the day I arrived. "get the fuck out of my face" They don't mean you well. There is no money (%) in it for them if you do well. Why would you want them around? They're wolves in sheep clothing. Rats. Human garbage.

too bad you didn't stay around so you could tell DUNCAN that

Trill Clinton
06-22-2013, 05:22 PM
Wade was already drunk after a few swigs. :lol

Juwan Howard "Call me two time" :lol

That's some funny shit.

:lmao

Thebesteva
06-22-2013, 05:55 PM
Ray Allen looked like he felt awkward as hell while standing there with Bron and Wade acting retarded. Dude was just trying to get his drink on and enjoy it, not call himself a legend and try to suck his own dick in front of all the cameras.

Yup

rayjayjohnson
06-22-2013, 06:52 PM
Ray Allen boss as fuck tho

Jacob1983
06-23-2013, 01:39 AM
Are Lebron and Wade like fuck buddies or something? It seems like they have a very homoerotic relationship. I wouldn't be surprised. Lebron might want to get checked out though for herpes.