PDA

View Full Version : Next Year's Starting Lineup Should be Parker + Nando + Kawhi + Duncan + Blair...

PlayNando
06-22-2013, 10:02 PM
Nando needs to be inserted into the starting lineup to boost the lineup's playmaking ability. Parker is good at creating his own shots, but he sometimes fails to distribute to others. Nando will fill this hole and he will be a much better jump-shooter next year. Kawhi continues to improve and Parker and Duncan in the starting lineup is a no-brainer. I also think Pop should play Blair at the 4/5 in the starting lineup since he has the ability to finish at the rim and make plays. Duncan can fill in for some of his defensive liabilities.

I was thinking the depth chart should be as follows...

PG: Parker/Nando
SG: Nando/Manu/Green
SF: Kawhi/Green
PF: Duncan/Diaw
C: Blair/Splitter/BAYNES

Bonner and Cojo in spot duties...

The 11-player rotation gives us a lot of flexibility and will allow Pop to whittle down the minute allocations as the season wears on.

Play Nando... X-Factor 2013-2014.... :toast

timmy2003
06-22-2013, 10:03 PM
Nando needs to be inserted into the starting lineup to boost the lineup's playmaking ability. Parker is good at creating his own shots, but he sometimes fails to distribute to others. Nando will fill this hole and he will be a much better jump-shooter next year. Kawhi continues to improve and Parker and Duncan in the starting lineup is a no-brainer. I also think Pop should play Blair at the 4/5 in the starting lineup since he has the ability to finish at the rim and make plays. Duncan can fill in for some of his defensive liabilities.

The 11-player rotation gives us a lot of flexibility and will allow Pop to whittle down the minute allocations as the season wears on.

WTF? Nando over Green? Blair over Splitter?

chazley
06-22-2013, 10:07 PM
I agree, Danny Green should be our third string SG after setting that meaningless Finals record.

spurraider21
06-22-2013, 10:10 PM
the worst part of this thread is that it confirms playblair will be back for another full season even though blair will be long gone getting 12 points 8 rebounds while giving up 24 and 16 for another team

TheGoldStandard
06-22-2013, 10:12 PM
These are just great..

ThePop
06-22-2013, 10:13 PM
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6922/topiclistip3.gif

3 Legged Dog
06-22-2013, 10:32 PM

are you on crack? Start Nando? There are lottery teams that wouldn't start Nando DeHoto. There are NBDL teams that he couldn't start for. He can't shoot. Isn't athletic. Can't defend the 1 as sure as Hell can't guard the 2.

Start Blair? Dude is gone.

By the Allstar break Baynes will be getting more minutes than the worthless Splitter. I hope that the Spurs ditch Splitter.

cd021
06-22-2013, 10:35 PM
I agree, Danny Green should be our third string SG after setting that meaningless Finals record.

Sarcasm?

Baynes
06-22-2013, 10:35 PM
playblair going all-time low :lmao

PlayNando
06-22-2013, 10:43 PM
Danny Green choked in games 6 and 7 when it mattered.......

Play Nando... The haters will become believers. Nando can handle the pressure of the limelight if Pop would have only given him a chance. The Finals loss is on Pop and his hatred of French players.

Play Nando.................................

dallasmaverickslose
06-22-2013, 10:45 PM
Ok

TrainOfThought5
06-22-2013, 11:20 PM

+1

Danny Green is nothing but a Finals record holding stat padder.

DAF86
06-22-2013, 11:40 PM
Starting line-up: Tony, Green, Leonard, Duncan, Splitter.

Bench: Joseph/Nando, Manu, a big small forward, Diaw, Baynes.

Leonard should be given Manu's spot in the big three, maybe even be the number 1 option on the team.

chazley
06-23-2013, 03:36 PM
Sarcasm?

:rolleyes

Mr Bones
06-23-2013, 03:46 PM
Seriously doubt Blair will be on the roster of the Spurs on opening day, so it'll be hard for him to start.

Duncan2177
06-23-2013, 03:56 PM

You're funny

Kidd K
06-23-2013, 05:49 PM
You'd have trouble convincing the Spurs to start Nando even on the Toros.

I think Green has earned his role as the starting SG. Still needs to improve, but he's become useful and fairly reliable.

Splitter is good to start at C because it takes some wear and tear off Duncan during the season. Splitter sucks in the postseason, but so does Blair so it doesn't matter.

cd021
06-23-2013, 09:16 PM
+1

27 3's. His job is 3 and D. He clearly lived up to his end.

cd021
06-23-2013, 09:22 PM

Play Nando... The haters will become believers. Nando can handle the pressure of the limelight if Pop would have only given him a chance. The Finals loss is on Pop and his hatred of French players.

Yeah he choked, when Miami stopped giving he open looks and Parker and Manu stopped getting to the rim and collapsing the defense. Yeah he choked. 26 3's in 5 games he helped us win game 1 stay close in game 2 (before the avalanche) hit 7-9 3's and went 8-12 FG for a career high 27 points in the Spurs 36 point game 3 win. Showed up in game 4 when Manu didn't and floor spacing helped Parker and Manu carve up Miami in game 5.

I assume your joking on the last two parts.

Steve-O-Matic
06-23-2013, 09:28 PM
If that was our starting lineup next season then the next question would be which one of their former players would the Spurs have representing them at the draft lottery drawing.

playblair
06-23-2013, 09:30 PM
nando :nope.................. cojo>>>>>>>>>>nando......................

DapDaGenius
06-23-2013, 09:41 PM
LOL Nando

Agloco
06-23-2013, 09:53 PM

Sigh.....

He didn't choke. He regressed back to the mean. It's what role players do on the road. Anyone expecting him to continue his hot streak once they went back to Miami is simply delusional.

In addition, Pop mentioned that he was under the weather going into Game 7.

kobexxx
06-24-2013, 12:50 AM
Sigh.....

He didn't choke. He regressed back to the mean. It's what role players do on the road. Anyone expecting him to continue his hot streak once they went back to Miami is simply delusional.

In addition, Pop mentioned that he was under the weather going into Game 7.

excuses excuses

Cklbmk
06-24-2013, 01:12 AM
I hope Nando gets a shot at Mannu's role.

Boomersgold
06-24-2013, 01:14 AM
I've finally confirmed to myself that you are indeed playblair. Was a bit skeptical at first because I thought that playblair was a Cojo fanatic.

Thread should be deleted, tbh.

Boomersgold
06-24-2013, 01:18 AM

I completely agree. Let's put the only guard who can't shoot at the starting shooting guard spot, and demote Danny Green to the bench after a finals in which he broke Ray Allen's record for most threes in a finals series.

smaka
06-24-2013, 05:32 AM
PlayNando...

I have a better idea for you, I can't seem to find a reason why you haven't come up with it already:

PG: Nando
SG: Nando
SF: Nando
PF: Nando
C: Nando (or maybe Blair)

:lol

PlayNando
06-24-2013, 09:27 PM
PlayNando (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43504)...

I have a better idea for you, I can't seem to find a reason why you haven't come up with it already:

PG: Nando
SG: Nando
SF: Nando
PF: Nando
C: Nando (or maybe Blair)

Perhaps CIA Pop can invent human cloning so we can get this done. :tu

PlayNando
06-24-2013, 09:29 PM
+1

Exactly. Dude hits threes, but then can't make simple layups or even dribble the basketball? And then after he sets the record for threes, he shrivels up and becomes useless, shooting 2-for-19 (IIRC) in games 6 and 7. Pathetic, tbh.

Play Nando..........

Nando >>>> Green (Choker)

Green choked against OKC last year, too... He can't be depended on.... Nando can... Play Nando.........

TrainOfThought5
06-24-2013, 09:36 PM
Exactly. Dude hits threes, but then can't make simple layups or even dribble the basketball? And then after he sets the record for threes, he shrivels up and becomes useless, shooting 2-for-19 (IIRC) in games 6 and 7. Pathetic, tbh.

Play Nando..........

Nando >>>> Green (Choker)

Green choked against OKC last year, too... He can't be depended on.... Nando can... Play Nando.........

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL but what about Ginobili??? thats who you need to focus on. spread the gospel to ST on hpw we can really replace and imrove upon Ginobilis production with a younger, cheaper, "less turnover prone" Ginobili.

PlayNando
06-24-2013, 09:36 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL but what about Ginobili??? thats who you need to focus on. spread the gospel to ST on hpw we can really replace and imrove upon Ginobilis production with a younger, cheaper, "less turnover prone" Ginobili.
Nando = Spurs future

Manu = Spurs past

Nando > Manu at this point.........

TrainOfThought5
06-24-2013, 09:38 PM
Nando = Spurs future

Manu = Spurs past

Nando > Manu at this point.........

LMAO YES! enlighten them!

PlayNando
06-24-2013, 09:39 PM
LMAO YES! enlighten them!
The truth will hurt many, but it must be taught.

LakerHater
06-24-2013, 09:41 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/5vb2x3.jpg

PlayNando
06-24-2013, 09:50 PM
Nando De Colo >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Charles Barkley

Chuck, hemad............

LakerHater
06-24-2013, 10:02 PM
Nando De Colo >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Charles Barkley

Chuck, hemad............

look_at_g_shred
12-10-2013, 03:49 PM

moisaenz
12-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Nando might not make it past the trade deadline.. and you want him to start.. great troll by the way..

maurolv
12-10-2013, 05:58 PM