PDA

View Full Version : ***The Official David Stern Appreciation Thread***

DeadlyDynasty
06-23-2013, 12:27 AM
San Antonio had 2 #1 picks and 4 titles in his tenure. My boys had 8 titles. Props to the best Commisioner in sports since Pete Rozelle:toast

dallasmaverickslose
06-23-2013, 12:28 AM
David Stern can go to hell.

TheGreatYacht
06-23-2013, 12:30 AM
$tern, Ref$, Laker$, cHeat, Hollywood, Disney, ESPN... connect the dots. They're all the same. "The NBA where rigging happens."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u79CvM2FOQI

spurraider21
06-23-2013, 12:41 AM
$tern, Ref$, Laker$, cHeat, Hollywood, Disney, ESPN... connect the dots. They're all the same. "The NBA where rigging happens."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u79CvM2FOQI

enough with the bruceblitzed crap. he's a dude with a severe anti-kobe and anti-lebron agenda to prop up his boy MJ, which is embarrassing because MJ doesn't need to be propped up

DeadlyDynasty
06-23-2013, 01:14 AM
David Stern can go to hell.
Ungrateful child.

ElNono
06-23-2013, 01:15 AM
Not sure what we're celebrating here, since Adam Silver is cut from the same cloth... he's probably going to call Godfather Stern on every major decision.

HI-FI
06-23-2013, 01:22 AM
Not a huge fan of Stern, in fact I've had to pull myself back from writing anti-Semitic remarks at times. but the truth is, he's a pawn of some of the powerful owners in the league, and there are some terrible owners in the NBA. I think Stern helped market the game the best he could, but there will always be some shady as shit situations during his reign. As much as I want to blame him, he works for the owners. and as DeadlyDynasty said, we had a pretty damn good run during his tenure.

In the end, all I asked for was a fair and balanced Finals, and he gave that to us. So i'm actually grateful for his final moment in the spotlight.

TheGreatYacht
06-23-2013, 01:30 AM
enough with the bruceblitzed crap. he's a dude with a severe anti-kobe and anti-lebron agenda to prop up his boy MJ, which is embarrassing because MJ doesn't need to be propped upWhy don't you go tell that to DisneyESPN who are always hyping Kobe and Lebron up the as*, constantly pulling bogus stats up their a*s to market their baby boys. Michael Jordan should file a lawsuit so that the media can stop staining his legacy by comparing him to these two clowns that take advantage of a pus*ified league where flopping and bitchi** is encouraged.

chapnis
06-23-2013, 01:30 AM
Coors Light Cold Hard Fact No.1 - David Stern is the best commissioner of the four major sports leagues.

spurraider21
06-23-2013, 01:38 AM
Why don't you go tell that to DisneyESPN who are always hyping Kobe and Lebron up the as*, constantly pulling bogus stats up their a*s to market their baby boys. Michael Jordan should file a lawsuit so that the media can stop staining his legacy by comparing him to these two clowns that take advantage of a pus*ified league where flopping and bitchi** is encouraged.
if you're trying to use that pun, you can just abbreviate it to DisneySPN...
people talk about MJ like he was a god. gotta differentiate between GOAT and god. everytime a player establishes himself as the best player of his time, of course he will be compared to the best players of other times. thats how sports are, genius. if lebron dominates, racks up mvp's, and now consecutive finals mvp's, of course he will be compared to the most recent player to accomplish that feat, being MJ.

KaiRMD1
06-23-2013, 01:50 AM
I think Laker fans are the only ones sad to see Stern go

DeadlyDynasty
06-23-2013, 02:08 AM
I think Laker fans are the only ones sad to see Stern go
No, but the growth of the sport--both nationally and internationally--is undeniable.

baseline bum
06-23-2013, 02:24 AM
mon herp

SpurPadre
06-23-2013, 02:43 AM
mon herp

Off topic here, but what's with the nazi shit, baseline?

baseline bum
06-23-2013, 02:45 AM
Off topic here, but what's with the nazi shit, baseline?

Just trying to blend in with my Argentine brothers tbh

DeadlyDynasty
06-23-2013, 02:49 AM
Last time I sported the swas Kori or LJ made an "I love Jews" avatar for me.

baseline bum
06-23-2013, 02:53 AM

OK, I'll change it. Just a minute...

baseline bum
06-23-2013, 02:56 AM

Better?

SpurPadre
06-23-2013, 02:59 AM
OK, I'll change it. Just a minute...

I guess I'm not in on the "joke" with your avatar since I've only been here since 2011. Oh well, don't find it amusing nor get the point but whatever. It's a basketball board.

DeadlyDynasty
06-23-2013, 02:59 AM
Can't go wrong w/ Joey G