PDA

View Full Version : Im still not over it....

McGusto55
06-23-2013, 09:47 AM
Its about 945 am here In sa.. Just woke up....and i just said to myself they had it they fucken had it....this really hurts this one hurts....

Oh, Gee!!
06-23-2013, 10:00 AM
omg

mudyez
06-23-2013, 10:00 AM
Its about 945 am here In sa.. Just woke up....and i just said to myself they had it they fucken had it....this really hurts this one hurts....

same with me this mourning!

kobyz
06-23-2013, 10:26 AM
me to, i will not be able to overcome this the rest of my life, i feel like somthing got erased in me, just feel numb day and night without desire to live... this title was so important to me, been Duncan and Spurs fan since 99 playoff before the first ring, already felt how we gettin number 5, the most amazing championship ever won with Duncan MVP at age 37, closing a circle and become 3 decades champion(i can't describe how much i admire Tim and how much i wanted it for him), i already felt how i would be with this title the most happy person on universe, i would have been on top of the world at least for the next 20 years... instead now i need to live with the biggest missing feeling after being so close...

texmich
06-23-2013, 10:34 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3837273/group-hug-o.gif Spurstalk group hug!!Hang in there, we will be back stronger next year

The Reckoning
06-23-2013, 10:37 AM
offseason is the most exciting part. i remember when id play ncaa and simulate the championship so i could move on to the offseason tbqh imo fwiw

midnightpulp
06-23-2013, 10:37 AM
me to, i will not be able to overcome this the rest of my life, i feel like somthing got erased in me, just feel numb day and night without desire to live... this title was so important to me, been Duncan and Spurs fan since 99 playoff before the first ring, already felt how we gettin number 5, the most amazing championship ever won with Duncan MVP at age 37, closing a circle and become 3 decades champion(i can't describe how much i admire Tim and how much i wanted it for him), i already felt how i would be with this title the most happy person on universe, i would have been on top of the world at least for the next 20 years... instead now i need to live with the biggest missing feeling after being so close...

"I really don't think life is about the I-could-have-beens. Life is only about the I-tried-to-do. I don't mind the failure but I can't imagine that I'd forgive myself if I didn't try."

Nikki Giovanni

And the Spurs tried. Did they ever. They didn't win the championship, but they sure as hell gave the effort of a champion. Take solace in that.

Failure is a part of life.

dbreiden83080
06-23-2013, 10:38 AM
They are not the first to let a chip go and wont be the last..

Queen James Bombed out of 2 finals..

rascal
06-23-2013, 10:39 AM

Get a life. These games are not that important.

dbreiden83080
06-23-2013, 10:43 AM

Honestly I feel like Tim won it.. I say that because he did all he could and because he went into game 6 with the fire of a champion determined to end it on that night. Tim did everything in his power to bring that title home. The factors that cost the Spurs the title had nothing to do with him.. Tim elevated his legacy in these finals..

DapDaGenius
06-23-2013, 10:49 AM
It is okay, guys. Lebron, Wade, and Bosh will all leave the NBA to join a cult that worships the feet of Scottish women.

cute_spursfan
06-23-2013, 10:52 AM
im somewhat over it. the hardest part is when I lay awake in the middle of the night, my mind tends to wanna give me flash backs to game 6 :(

spursfan09
06-23-2013, 10:52 AM
Time wil help. Next year when spurs flame out in round 2 well have a whole batch of things to bitch about. Jk. But seriously im sure the players are feeling it to, but remember they get to go on with their million of dollars and great lifestyles to help them get through it.

TXstbobcat
06-23-2013, 10:56 AM
The spurs had a great season and went further than I thought they would go. We have 4 championship banners hanging in the rafters and a lot of teams would love to have that. The game 6 loss hurt bad that night and the next day but we have to let it go and get excited about next year.

HI-FI
06-23-2013, 11:39 AM
I think everyone on here is trying to deal with this in their own way. I think a lot r still in shock. It's normal. I think game 6 will be creating random "fuckkkkkk"s from people for some time.

Honestly I feel like Tim won it.. I say that because he did all he could and because he went into game 6 with the fire of a champion determined to end it on that night. Tim did everything in his power to bring that title home. The factors that cost the Spurs the title had nothing to do with him.. Tim elevated his legacy in these finals..
This. I've been sayin Tim is a true top 5 player and I think this Finals will add to his mystery and legend.

sammy
06-23-2013, 12:41 PM
It still hurts! Every time I think of game 6 and it was in our grasp, I feel like screaming! I wake up and that's the first thing that comes to mind! This is going to be a long crappy summer! I can't stand to see the local news as the continue to show the damn cheat, the idiots on the local news need to stop rubbing salt in the wounds by showing those assholes! I just want to hear about our Spurs!

dbreiden83080
06-23-2013, 12:56 PM
This. I've been sayin Tim is a true top 5 player and I think this Finals will add to his mystery and legend.

People will always underrate certain players because that is just what they do in this idiotic age of media where being great isn't enough, you also have to be a star in their eyes. As a result people grossly overrate some and grossly underrate others. When you look at pure accomplishments in a career Tim can hang with any all time great there is and can even say a few things abut himself they can't.. Tim's longevity has been frightening to make first team all NBA at 37 years of age and be in the finals dropping 30 points on the defending champion in a close out game. Who can say that?

Not Magic
Not Bird
Not Hakeem
Not even Jordan...

To me Tim is top 7 or 8 all time easily.. Others will disagree but who cares?

Agloco
06-23-2013, 01:10 PM
I was over it about 10 seconds after the buzzer. Both teams played hard tbh.

My one step program:

http://www.liquormarts.ca/sites/mlcc_public_website/files/styles/product_fullsize/public/product/94649_product_front.png http://parisnuitleblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/grand-marnier.jpg

Budkin
06-23-2013, 01:13 PM
This is what I see over and over...

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrK1RDBkDt9e5ixKzWEZbB59jJ1hi34 PDlE25lB9wtSxCnMqfWag

HI-FI
06-23-2013, 01:31 PM
I was over it about 10 seconds after the buzzer. Both teams played hard tbh.

My one step program:

http://www.liquormarts.ca/sites/mlcc_public_website/files/styles/product_fullsize/public/product/94649_product_front.png http://parisnuitleblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/grand-marnier.jpg
Lol. I guess you have a high class way of dealing. For me, I'm usually a pretty sober guy for the most part other than being an on again/off again toker throughout life. But the past few days has been a lot of blazing up and even leftover painkillers. I'm sure I'll go back to normal but I never realized how invested I was on something til the shit blew up.

TheGreatYacht
06-23-2013, 01:34 PM
The only way I'll be able to forget about the 28 seconds in Game 6 is if Tim Duncan manages to win a 5th championship before he retires.

dg7md
06-23-2013, 01:36 PM
I'm over the game, but damn I wanted to see Duncan be the second player in NBA history to win Finals MVP over 10 years apart... That was what got me the most.

It can still happen, though. He's got a few years left in him, I know it.