PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Does Kool Supporting The Spurs Give Him A Pass For Welshing On DPG?

Koolaid_Man
06-23-2013, 12:16 PM
I know I mind fucked the guy (with the help of my own Super Friends) :lol but I'm sure some of you have forgiven me because of my support of the Spurs....plus if DPG saw any of you on fire he wouldn't even piss on ya....

Calispursfan11
06-23-2013, 12:29 PM
I know I mind fucked the guy (with the help of my own Super Friends) :lol but I'm sure some of you have forgiven me because of my support of the Spurs....plus if DPG saw any of you on fire he wouldn't even piss on ya....
What did you do to munchkinland tbh? I think I missed what you're talking about. Please explain. To answer your question, your supporting the Spurs is a step in the right direction tbh.

jeebus
06-23-2013, 12:30 PM
You've always been a spurfan, ES.

Thread
06-23-2013, 01:34 PM
You had every right to deny Deeply his dough. That fucker will go to the grave with nary 1 red cent of that moolah, Kool.

Carry on oh wayward son, they'll be peace when you are done.

Always & forever,

- Pappy

Koolaid_Man
06-23-2013, 02:29 PM
You had every right to deny Deeply his dough. That fucker will go to the grave with nary 1 red cent of that moolah, Kool.

Always & forever,

- Pappy

^ thanks to you....I was actually 24 seconds away from clicking send via paypal....and you talked some gotdam sense into me...

Forever and ever,

- Nappy

spurraider21
06-23-2013, 02:47 PM

Always & forever,

- Pappy
How come you didn't call him a pussy for using a poll

Thread
06-23-2013, 08:10 PM
How come you didn't call him a pussy for using a poll

It's the kinder, gentler Cubby this session.

rayjayjohnson
06-23-2013, 08:25 PM
no.

fgt

DMC
10-08-2013, 05:18 PM
And more support

lol trying to exhume Kobe's chances.