PDA

View Full Version : OT: Anybody been to Wales?..

HarlemHeat37
06-23-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm leaving for Europe on Tuesday, I might check out Wales while I'm there, tbh, I've heard good things about the Welsh people..I've heard they are pretty cool and down to Earth, I'm expecting good things from the Welsh people, tbh..

Anybody been?..

Rogue
06-23-2013, 11:25 PM
There's a place named Newport in Wales, about 10 miles east of Cardiff, where many hollywood celebrities (including my goddess, and brad pitt) own houses and often spend summer holidays. Never been there myself, nor have I been anywhere outside the 100-mile radius around my hometown. I read about that place from some crappy forum if i remember correct, someone said he saw my goddess in person there :cry

Spurs 4 The Win
06-23-2013, 11:27 PM
There's a place named Newport in Wales, about 10 miles east of Cardiff, where many hollywood celebrities (including my goddess, and brad pitt) own houses and often spend summer holidays. Never been there myself, nor have I been anywhere outside the 100-mile radius around my hometown. I read about that place from some crappy forum if i remember correct, someone said he saw my goddess in person there :cry

You missed the joke lol

baseline bum
06-23-2013, 11:59 PM
No Amersterdam? I heard they got hoes of all nationalities on separate streets there tbh. You can go get a soapy on Thai Street and then HIV-2 in Little Kenya.

HarlemHeat37
06-24-2013, 02:02 AM
No Amersterdam? I heard they got hoes of all nationalities on separate streets there tbh. You can go get a soapy on Thai Street and then HIV-2 in Little Kenya.

I'll be there for 2 months, gonna be changing destinations every 2nd-3rd day, tbh..I'll try to go to as many places as possible, tbh..

Might avoid Italy and Spain, though, not where niggas wanna be, tbh:lol..

Thebesteva
06-24-2013, 02:57 AM
I'll be there for 2 months, gonna be changing destinations every 2nd-3rd day, tbh..I'll try to go to as many places as possible, tbh..

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31259836.jpg

AchillesHeel
06-24-2013, 03:26 AM
Amsterdam is the shit, gonna go there myself this year.

resistanze
06-24-2013, 09:57 AM

Italy and Spain are actually alright, but didn't you say you're going to Prague? Heard they stomp out niggas there, watch where you go :lol

I'd hit up Dublin and Glasgow since you're in the area....

Brazil
06-24-2013, 11:08 AM
never welshed, cannot help u faggot

HarlemHeat37
06-24-2013, 02:38 PM
Italy and Spain are actually alright, but didn't you say you're going to Prague? Heard they stomp out niggas there, watch where you go :lol

I'd hit up Dublin and Glasgow since you're in the area....

:lol I have tan skin, not too dark, so I should be good, tbh..

whitemamba
06-24-2013, 02:53 PM
http://cdn.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/didnt-read-reaction-gif.gif

Rogue
06-24-2013, 08:27 PM
If I were you I'd spend the whole time in one city so I wouldn't waste so much time traveling from one site to another, so that I would be able to save more time to spend posting on spurtalk. The climate of western Europe is the badass and you can pretty much enjoy it, but you don't really need to visit Europe if you only wanna see the diversity of cultures, because some americans cities (like NY) will give you just that.

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2013, 08:30 PM
I'm leaving for Europe on Tuesday, I might check out Wales while I'm there, tbh, I've heard good things about the Welsh people..I've heard they are pretty cool and down to Earth, I'm expecting good things from the Welsh people, tbh..

Anybody been?..

You'll blend in with the homo crowd..Do you know the safe word? If any time the ecstasy becomes so great you must say the safe word to get them to stop...

O09K8EmURhM

mystargtr34
06-25-2013, 06:30 AM
Harlem if your going to Europe gotta go to Split in Croatia .. I was in Europe last year in summer and that place is amazing tbh.. I'm heading over again in 3 weeks.

Great nightlife amazing women awesome islands which you can cruise through with a hired speed boat.. Drinks and food are dirt cheap too.