PDA

View Full Version : The New and Improved ...The Club

Avante
06-24-2013, 02:56 PM
The biggest problem here is the over abundance of lazy posters. Those who lack creativity themselves but like to be critical of others. Way too many of those here.

There needs to be a balance between thread originating and thread comments. Unless somebody is bering a contributer how on earth can they be a critic? It just isn't right.

So we need all those who do nothing here but follow those of us who do contribute around to stop being a ....leech.

We all know who these posters are and what really sucks is along with lacking creativity they all seem to wanna be a critic, hahaha!!!!!!!

Everyone who posts here needs to originate threads, not just read others then attack, that totally sucks and is wrong.

If all those...leeches..got involved like the rest of us things would be a lot better here, yep....New and Improved.

We will see those I'm talking about right here, real soon.

I. Hustle
06-24-2013, 02:59 PM
It's about time someone said something!!

Oh wait. It's been said a hundred million times already... by you.

Avante
06-24-2013, 03:01 PM
It's about time someone said something!!

Oh wait. It's been said a hundred million times already... by you.

And if others starting....

others....hey man, until you start contributing, shut the fuck up.

...maybe things would change.

JudynTX
06-24-2013, 03:02 PM
The biggest problem here is the over abundance of lazy posters. Those who lack creativity themselves but like to be critical of others. Way too many of those here.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN SPURS TALK HISTORY, I AGREE WITH YOU.

Avante
06-24-2013, 03:09 PM
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN SPURS TALK HISTORY, I AGREE WITH YOU.

It really has gotten old, and it's always that same little gang who do nothing here but bitch and complain. Always unhappy about somebody/something when they themselves never do anything but....wahwahwahwah.

I can....

Robert Johnson was a huge influense on guys like Eric Clapton.

that will get....

Nobody gives a fuck.
OP is a faggot
yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn
fuck you
so what?

......all from those who don't do shit here but that sort of thing.

Why read about Robert Johnson at all if you're not interested?

I. Hustle
06-24-2013, 03:10 PM
And if others starting....

others....hey man, until you start contributing, shut the fuck up.

...maybe things would change.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/photos-make-no-sense-odd-9.jpg?w=500&h=668

Avante
06-24-2013, 03:14 PM
Dude, do we need this constant cartoon crap from you? Talk like an adult, ok?

I. Hustle
06-24-2013, 03:15 PM
It really has gotten old, and it's always that same little gang who do nothing here but bitch and complain. Always unhappy about somebody/something when they themselves never do anything but....wahwahwahwah.

I can....

Robert Johnson was a huge influense on guys like Eric Clapton.

that will get....

Nobody gives a fuck.
OP is a faggot
yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn
fuck you
so what?

......all from those who don't do shit here but that sort of thing.

Why read about Robert Johnson at all if you're not interested?

http://1mut.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/your-argument-is-invalid-meme-collection-1mut.com-24.jpg

I. Hustle
06-24-2013, 03:17 PM
Dude, do we need this constant cartoon crap from you? Talk like an adult, ok?

http://i.imgur.com/Mg5lD.jpg

Avante
06-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Right there is the problem, too many kids in hiding.

johnsmith
06-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Right there is the problem, too many kids in hiding.

Quit hiding Avante.

You're just a child behind your keyboard.

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 04:38 PM
Why? Commenting in a thread is contributing just as much as starting a thread. Most of the time the comments are better than the OP anyway. A thread is organic, it grows and changes. Personally, I don't see what is so "creative" about posting lists and youtube videos. There are already existing threads (Random Thoughts, What are you listening to, etc.) that you can post that crap in.

There doesn't need to be a balance and nobody needs to contribute to criticize. It's the internet. None of this is real.

Stop being so dramatic and grow a pair for fuck's sake.

Avante
06-24-2013, 04:39 PM
Quit hiding Avante.

You're just a child behind your keyboard.

Bingo~~~~~~~

Let's look at this guy. He never originates threads never has anything with some substance attached to it, all he does is what he just showed us right now. He is the problem here, that poster only here to leech off everyone else and then bitch about it. Now I guarantee he will be back totally ignoring what I said. I'd bet my Jimmy Brown rookie card on it.

Avante
06-24-2013, 04:41 PM
Why? Commenting in a thread is contributing just as much as starting a thread. Most of the time the comments are better than the OP anyway. A thread is organic, it grows and changes. Personally, I don't see what is so "creative" about posting lists and youtube videos. There are already existing threads (Random Thoughts, What are you listening to, etc.) that you can post that crap in.

There doesn't need to be a balance and nobody needs to contribute to criticize. It's the internet. None of this is real.

Stop being so dramatic and grow a pair for fuck's sake.

You seeing followering others leads as contributing? Not when that's all someone does all the time.

I talk about what interests me if it's not for you then why enter the thread? To...don't do this/that..when you don't have to be there make sense to you?

Clipper Nation
06-24-2013, 04:47 PM
The biggest problem here is me and my faggotry
fify

Avante
06-24-2013, 04:52 PM
fify

Here is another total failure. Look at his stuff, wow~~~~~~ And he has never posted a thread here.

johnsmith
06-24-2013, 04:57 PM
Bingo~~~~~~~

Let's look at this guy. He never originates threads never has anything with some substance attached to it, all he does is what he just showed us right now. He is the problem here, that poster only here to leech off everyone else and then bitch about it. Now I guarantee he will be back totally ignoring what I said. I'd bet my Jimmy Brown rookie card on it.

Easy to say when you're hiding behind your computer.

Avante
06-24-2013, 05:00 PM
Easy to say when you're hiding behind your computer.

Bingo~~~~~~~~~~~

Now how easy was that?

This guy is only here for this reason. He has to be messing with somebody all the time. When has he ever done anything else, yep..never. Show me a thread here belonging to johnsmith, love to see it. There aren't any?

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 05:01 PM
You seeing followering others leads as contributing? Not when that's all someone does all the time.

I talk about what interests me if it's not for you then why enter the thread? To...don't do this/that..when you don't have to be there make sense to you?

That's just the way it is. Someone starts a thread, people comment on it. That's how this thing works. Everyone knows that if they post a thread they might catch some flack, it might get derailed, maybe no one will give a shit . . . When you post a thread, a large majority of the comments are negative. Why is that?

Nobody wants to talk about whatever list of pre-war blues musicians or hypothetical track heats or band battles? Sure. That's a lot of it, but mostly it is because you want to show off your "superior knowledge" and be a condescending asshole. You have a bullshit agenda behind all your threads and you just aren't fooling anyone.

This . . . is your lot in life on ST and you have no one to blame except yourself. Just accept it and move on . . . or stop making so many threads . . . change your trolling technique . . . I don't know . . . Just stop whining about it.

johnsmith
06-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Bingo~~~~~~~~~~~

Now how easy was that?

This guy is only here for this reason. He has to be messing with somebody all the time. When has he ever done anything else, yep..never. Show me a thread here belonging to johnsmith, love to see it. There aren't any?

Says the guy in hiding.

Avante
06-24-2013, 05:10 PM
That's just the way it is. Someone starts a thread, people comment on it. That's how this thing works. Everyone knows that if they post a thread they might catch some flack, it might get derailed, maybe no one will give a shit . . . When you post a thread, a large majority of the comments are negative. Why is that?

Nobody wants to talk about whatever list of pre-war blues musicians or hypothetical track heats or band battles? Sure. That's a lot of it, but mostly it is because you want to show off your "superior knowledge" and be a condescending asshole. You have a bullshit agenda behind all your threads and you just aren't fooling anyone.

This . . . is your lot in life on ST and you have no one to blame except yourself. Just accept it and move on . . . or stop making so many threads . . . change your trolling technique . . . I don't know . . . Just stop whining about it.

I post about what interests me, nobody has to comment at all. I'm sure after a bunch of...0...I'd move on to something else, ya reckon? Why would someone like me who does know a ton of shit start threads we all can do? Why not do something a little different? How many sex threads, give me some advice, my father n law........do we need?

Don't read threads that don't interest you, works for me.

Avante
06-24-2013, 05:13 PM
Says the guy in hiding.

Nobody is hiding little fella, I'm right here. You need to be glad I'm not there.

Watch this, hahahaha!!!!!!!

johnsmith
06-24-2013, 05:14 PM
Nobody is hiding little fella, I'm right here. You need to be glad I'm not there.

Watch this, hahahaha!!!!!!!

Pffft...what a pussy the way you are hiding...man up sissy!

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 05:20 PM
No. Some people are more entertaining to make fun of than to not respond to at all. I reckon that thread after thread of people telling you all of this might compell you to move on to something else? How many "dem ol' blues", best negro runners, desert island discs threads do we need?

I've told you before that this isn't about you. You're not special. You don't control anything. This is just the way it is, homeslice.

Avante
06-24-2013, 05:29 PM
Pffft...what a pussy the way you are hiding...man up sissy!

Here I am Sluggo, all 6-2 278 pounds of twisted railroad steel totally prepared to yank that pin head of yours clean off that neck you have that resembles a stack of dimes. Now whatcha going do slick, yep...not damn thing.

Clipper Nation
06-24-2013, 05:30 PM
Here is another total failure. Look at his stuff, wow~~~~~~ And he has never posted a thread here.
Stop humping my leg, leech....

Avante
06-24-2013, 05:30 PM
No. Some people are more entertaining to make fun of than to not respond to at all. I reckon that thread after thread of people telling you all of this might compell you to move on to something else? How many "dem ol' blues", best negro runners, desert island discs threads do we need?

I've told you before that this isn't about you. You're not special. You don't control anything. This is just the way it is, homeslice.

So start being like everyone else, right?

Avante
06-24-2013, 05:31 PM
Stop humping my leg, leech....

Crawl off mine first. Every notice I never talk to you unlees you are humping my leg, why is that?

johnsmith
06-24-2013, 05:31 PM
Here I am Sluggo, all 6-2 278 pounds of twisted railroad steel totally prepared to yank that pin head of yours clean off that neck you have that resembles a stack of dimes. Now whatcha going do slick, yep...not damn thing.

I'm right here bitch...everyone knows you're lying, so come at me bro...what do you got? That's what I suspected...nothing.

Avante
06-24-2013, 05:33 PM
See there they are, that gang of lazy posters doing nothing but telling others what they need to be doing. Very sad to watch.

johnsmith
06-24-2013, 05:34 PM
See there they are, that gang of lazy posters doing nothing but telling others what they need to be doing. Very sad to watch.

You're such a child....just hiding and typing...the Internet was made for kids like you.

Avante
06-24-2013, 05:34 PM
I'm right here bitch...everyone knows you're lying, so come at me bro...what do you got? That's what I suspected...nothing.

How's that little one, they've seen the football trophies, they've seen my bench press. What about you, all we know about you is that you have an obession with....me.

johnsmith
06-24-2013, 05:36 PM
How's that little one, they've seen the football trophies, they've seen my bench press. What about you, all we know about you is that you have an obession with....me.

Quit hiding and talking tough...everyone gets a trophy in the leagues you played in...such an Internet tough guy that won't do anything.

Avante
06-24-2013, 05:36 PM
You're such a child....just hiding and typing...the Internet was made for kids like you.

I'm not ther one who does nothing but leech off others and bitch while doing it, that's you faggot.

Why is it you do nothing else, answer that queston.

johnsmith
06-24-2013, 05:37 PM
I'm not ther one who does nothing but leech off others and bitch while doing it, that's you faggot.

Why is it you do nothing else, answer that queston.

Grow up would ya...until then, I'm done with you. See ya.

Avante
06-24-2013, 05:37 PM
Quit hiding and talking tough...everyone gets a trophy in the leagues you played in...such an Internet tough guy that won't do anything.

What leagues did I play in? As usual there you are talking out your ass as usual.

What are you going to do slick besides cry around as you always do?

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 05:38 PM
So start being like everyone else, right?

No. Just don't expect everyone to behave the way you want them to . . . this is pretty obvious, no?

johnsmith
06-24-2013, 05:38 PM
What leagues did I play in? As usual there you are talking out your ass as usual.

What are you going to do slick besides cry around as you always do?

Flag football after high school doesn't count....see ya.

Avante
06-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Grow up would ya...until then, I'm done with you. See ya.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Avante
06-24-2013, 05:40 PM
No. Just don't expect everyone to behave the way you want them to . . . this is pretty obvious, no?

Think about what you just said.

johnsmith
06-24-2013, 05:40 PM
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Pffft...spoken like a kid behind a keyboard.

Retards and computers are a deadly combo.

See ya~~~~~~~

mrsmaalox
06-24-2013, 05:41 PM

There needs to be a balance between thread originating and thread comments. Unless somebody is bering a contributer how on earth can they be a critic? It just isn't right.

So we need all those who do nothing here but follow those of us who do contribute around to stop being a ....leech.

We all know who these posters are and what really sucks is along with lacking creativity they all seem to wanna be a critic, hahaha!!!!!!!

Everyone who posts here needs to originate threads, not just read others then attack, that totally sucks and is wrong.

If all those...leeches..got involved like the rest of us things would be a lot better here, yep....New and Improved.

Yes, very sad to watch.

johnsmith
06-24-2013, 05:42 PM
Avante, you don't get it do you? You've really not figured it out? Idiot.

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 05:43 PM
Think about what you just said.

Stop playing dumb, OK? I'm trying to help you.

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 05:43 PM
Yes, very sad to watch.

:cry

Gimme a break, lady.

TeyshaBlue
06-24-2013, 05:44 PM

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/BertandErnie.gif (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/teyshablue/media/BertandErnie.gif.html)

Avante
06-24-2013, 05:45 PM
Avante, you don't get it do you? You've really not figured it out? Idiot.

Yes I did you've never figured out what...see ya...means.

Avante
06-24-2013, 05:46 PM
Stop playing dumb, OK? I'm trying to help you.

Help in what? Look at yourself why are you always here in my threads?

Avante
06-24-2013, 05:48 PM
Yes, very sad to watch.

It should be unless you post threads no posting at all. A thread is required after every 300 posts or some system. That would weed out the uncreative leechs here.

Way too many here that do nothing but bitch.

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 05:50 PM
Help in what? Look at yourself why are you always here in my threads?

Really? The same old pad responses . . . you are so far up your own asshole . . . smh.

Avante
06-24-2013, 05:51 PM
Really? The same old pad responses . . . you are so far up your own asshole . . . smh.

Why not answer my question? You have tons of options out there so why are you here, answer the question?

mrsmaalox
06-24-2013, 05:54 PM
:cry

Gimme a break, lady.

:lol

mrsmaalox
06-24-2013, 05:56 PM
It should be unless you post threads no posting at all. A thread is required after every 300 posts or some system. That would out the uncreative leechs here.

Way too many here that do nothing but bitch.

You should definitely pm Kori with those suggestions for immediate implementation.

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 06:00 PM
Why not answer my question? You have tons of options out there so why are you here, answer the question?

Some people are more entertaining to make fun of than to not respond to at all.

Avante
06-24-2013, 06:05 PM
Make fun at what a guy who can school you and this entire board on a multitude of topics? That's funny?

Avante
06-24-2013, 06:06 PM
You should definitely pm Kori with those suggestions for immediate implementation.

But who would bump my threads up if we did that?

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 06:21 PM
Make fun at what a guy who can school you and this entire board on a multitude of topics? That's funny?

Yes, it is. It's weird that you can't see the humor inherent in the idea, but maybe that's part of what makes it so hilarious. The sheer and utter bewilderment.

Avante
06-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Yes, it is. It's weird that you can't see the humor inherent in the idea, but maybe that's part of what makes it so hilarious. The sheer and utter bewilderment.

Dude, I thought this wa a no no..?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213261

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 06:29 PM
Dude, I thought this wa a no no..?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213261

How simplified do you require this to be? How is it that you constantly miss the point?

Avante
06-24-2013, 06:34 PM
How simplified do you require this to be? How is it that you constantly miss the point?

So it's ok for you to post lists/videos....right? Dude, come on. sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little man, your threads are weak, ok? So cool it with the advice alright?

Dude?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176174

johnsmith
06-24-2013, 06:36 PM
Yes I did you've never figured out what...see ya...means.

If you don't get it now, you never will. It's sad to watch you run around posting like this young man.

Avante
06-24-2013, 06:38 PM
If you don't get it now, you never will. It's sad to watch you run around posting like this young man.

I thought you were done with me....what happened?

mrsmaalox
06-24-2013, 06:38 PM
But who would bump my threads up if we did that?

Obviously they would be bumped by all the interesting and knowledgeable posters who are fascinated by your topics and longing to post in your threads.

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 06:43 PM
So it's ok for you to post lists/videos....right? Dude, come on. sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's OK for everybody to post youtube videos.

Little man, your threads are weak, ok? So cool it with the advice alright?

Dude?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176174

So, my threads are weak because I dont have pages of responses telling me how much I suck and I don't post in my own threads hundreds of times whining about people saying I suck? Interesting theory . . .

Avante
06-24-2013, 06:45 PM
Obviously they would be bumped by all the interesting and knowledgeable posters who are fascinated by your topics and longing to post in your threads.

It would be cool to be able to talk about all those great British sci fi authors, the origins of jazz, black literature, body building, country and western/western swing/bluegrass....in peace.

Avante
06-24-2013, 06:46 PM
It's OK for everybody to post youtube videos.

So, my threads are weak because I dont have pages of responses telling me how much I suck and I don't post in my own threads hundreds of times whining about people saying I suck? Interesting theory . . .

They are weak because nobody cares either way yep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You don't know how to light a fire, they just lay there totally boring.

This....

Hi guys, so who can tell me....

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

mrsmaalox
06-24-2013, 06:51 PM
It would be cool to be able to talk about all those great British sci fi authors, the origins of jazz, black literature, body building, country and western/western swing/bluegrass....in peace.

I'll bet you could do that at British sci fi authors, the origins of jazz, black literature, body building, or country and western/western swing/bluegrass forums.

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 06:53 PM
It would be cool to be able to talk about all those great British sci fi authors, the origins of jazz, black literature, body building, country and western/western swing/bluegrass....you know, so I can feel like a real important guy on my computer. I have a burning desire to show a bunch of idiots on the internet my superior, almost autistic savant-like, knowledge in a handful of extremely specific topics.

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 06:56 PM
They are weak because nobody cares either way yep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You don't know how to light a fire, they just lay there totally boring.

This....

Hi guys, so who can tell me....

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right. I should step up my game. I am not taking a message board on the internet seriously enough. Maybe you should be helping me . . . I would like to win a prize of some sort. What do we get if we win?

Avante
06-24-2013, 06:59 PM
I'll bet you could do that at British sci fi authors, the origins of jazz, black literature, body building, or country and western/western swing/bluegrass forums.

So keep it to....

I love sex, do you?
My favorite fast food joint is...
What shampoo do you use?
How much is your electric bill?
Would you ever buy a British made car?
I have a big dick!
Shower or bath?
I love Lucky Charms
Who is your favorite stand up comedian?
If you could be one animal, what would it be?
How long between hair cuts?
Ever owned a pet monkey?
I have a small dick!
Ever paint a house?
What is your favorite Indian tribe?
Ever been to France?

Well?

Avante
06-24-2013, 07:01 PM
Dude how many here do we need doing the same damn thing?

Avante
06-24-2013, 07:05 PM
You're right. I should step up my game. I am not taking a message board on the internet seriously enough. Maybe you should be helping me . . . I would like to win a prize of some sort. What do we get if we win?

You're not getting it at all. I don't give a fuck what you do ..until..you start messing with me. If you are going to start telling me shit ya might wanna do a hell of a lot better than you do, ok? That's all I'm saying.

Bowling

you..you might need to try another approach.
me...what's your average?
you..178
me...mine is..198

Let me guess....huh?????

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 07:10 PM
You're not getting it at all. I don't give a fuck what you do ..until..you start messing with me. If you are going to start telling me shit ya might wanna do a hell of a lot better than you do, ok? That's all I'm saying.

So how do I get better? I'm assuming I'll have start to compile some sort of list . . .

Bowling

you..you might need to try another approach.
me...what's your average?
you..178
ne...mine is..198

It's more like . . . we both bowled a 178, but everyone laughed at you the whole time because you kind of look like a duck when you walk and you farted that one time.

Avante
06-24-2013, 07:24 PM
So how do I get better? I'm assuming I'll have start to compile some sort of list . . .

It's more like . . . we both bowled a 178, but everyone laughed at you the whole time because you kind of look like a duck when you walk and you farted that one time.

You simply toss something out there with some meat attached to it. Something people can munch on. Most are here to fuck around, nobody "really" cares what your favorite anything is. I know this. I'm here to fuck around, now do I have it down or what?

Actually it would be you bowling like shit and still trying to tell me what I'm doing wrong as I kick your ass. As everyone watching are rolling their eyes.

Rogue
06-24-2013, 07:36 PM
the general preference of most clubbers are a quintessence of the site's fetish for gay and stupid stuffs. say when you start a threat with a homosexual topic it will garner 5 pages of comments within a few hours, while if you start a thread aimed at seriously talking about something (like the thread I posted my 15,000-word story in), it will dive down to the 5th page in a couple of days and will be lying on the seabed eternally

Avante
06-24-2013, 07:38 PM
the general preference of most clubbers are a quintessence of the site's fetish for gay and stupid stuffs. say when you start a threat with a homosexual topic it will garner 5 pages of comments within a few hours, while if you start a thread aimed at seriously talking about something (like the thread I posted my 15,000-word story in), it will dive down to the 5th page in a couple of days and will be lying on the seabed eternally

You nailed it~~~~~~~~~~~~

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 07:43 PM
You simply toss something out there with some meat attached to it. Something people can munch on. Most are here to fuck around, nobody "really" cares what your favorite anything is. I know this. I'm here to fuck around, now do I have it down or what?

Not really. You can either whine incessantly about people "following" you around, or you can scoreboard that your threads get a lot of responses. You can't do both.

Actually it would be you bowling like shit and still trying to tell me what I'm doing wrong as I kick your ass. As everyone watching are rolling their eyes.

My analogy was funnier and more accurate.

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2013, 07:51 PM

Didn't Big Booty Judy just say the other day that you needed to spend more time posting in her pussy vs posting on this site?

Avante
06-24-2013, 08:08 PM
Not really. You can either whine incessantly about people "following" you around, or you can scoreboard that your threads get a lot of responses. You can't do both.

My analogy was funnier and more accurate.

Little man, little man, little man, why is anyone here? Why do you do this? Yep....entertainment....right? You're at work/chillin' and want some action....right? Now think....ok?

Trust me midget, you aren;t funny....ok?

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 08:29 PM
Little man, little man, little man, why is anyone here? Why do you do this? Yep....entertainment....right? You're at work/chillin' and want some action....right? Now think....ok?

That's my point. That's been my point the whole time, little man. You are a dense little man.

Trust me midget, you aren;t funny....ok?

If you don't think I'm funny, I'm probably doing alright, you dense little midget of a man.

Avante
06-24-2013, 08:39 PM
That's my point. That's been my point the whole time, little man. You are a dense little man.

If you don't think I'm funny, I'm probably doing alright, you dense little midget of a man.

So why are you telling me what I need to do then? What I do totally works, can't believe you can't see that.

Dude...."dense little midget of a man"....hahahahaha! I was wrong you are funny.

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 08:42 PM
So why are you telling me what I need to do then? What I do totally works, can't believe you can't see that.

So, are you happy with your results or not?

Dude...."dense little midget of a man"....hahahahaha! I was wrong you are funny.

I told you.

Avante
06-24-2013, 08:48 PM
So, are you happy with your results or not?

I told you.

Everyone knows I know my stuff, so what can they do but...."you this and that".....simply human nature. You tried to hang with me in those old prewar blues, how long before you realized..."damn the guys knows his shit""....well? I know exactly what I'm doing, trust me...ok?

ohmwrecker
06-24-2013, 09:27 PM
Everyone knows I know my stuff, so what can they do but...."you this and that".....simply human nature. You tried to hang with me in those old prewar blues, how long before you realized..."damn the guys knows his shit""....well? I know exactly what I'm doing, trust me...ok?

That never happened. The thought has never crossed my mind. You're a kook.

Avante
06-24-2013, 09:53 PM
That never happened. The thought has never crossed my mind. You're a kook.

I could have sworn you started out telling me how you could hang and ended up saying...ok what if I gave you those old prewar blues....do I really need to copy/paste?

A kook is a guy like you who actually thinks anyone cares about his opinion.

You're here because who dig the joust, right? You'd rather battle/debate/argue that discuss...right? Hell yes that's right or you wouldn't be here.

CuckingFunt
06-25-2013, 01:19 AM

That's what a blog is for. Go start one.

Here's the first step: http://www.blogspot.com

Avante
06-25-2013, 06:24 AM
That's what a blog is for. Go start one.

Here's the first step: http://www.blogspot.com

Ever thought about just entering threads you find interesting? Do we all have to zero in on sex, TV, movies and the dailey news? I need something a little more interesting.

Why don't you post threads?

ohmwrecker
06-25-2013, 09:23 AM
I could have sworn you started out telling me how you could hang and ended up saying...ok what if I gave you those old prewar blues....do I really need to copy/paste?

I don't want to talk about dem ol' prewar blues. Nobody does. That should be obvious by now. However, me assuming you might know more about a subject as a salvo so we can talk about something else doesn't equate you "schooling" me or is any indication that I "can't hang" with any topic I am interested in, but it's been well established that you are not interested in discussion. You are only interested in showing off your knowledge on a handful of very specific topics on the internet. Why? I have no idea.

A kook is a guy like you who actually thinks anyone cares about his opinion.

Do you really not get the ironical lack of self awareness in this statement?

You're here because who dig the joust, right? You'd rather battle/debate/argue that discuss...right? Hell yes that's right or you wouldn't be here.

Yes. Sometimes. Maybe. Not Necessarily.

Avante
06-25-2013, 09:37 AM
I don't want to talk about dem ol' prewar blues. Nobody does. That should be obvious by now. However, me assuming you might know more about a subject as a salvo so we can talk about something else doesn't equate you "schooling" me or is any indication that I "can't hang" with any topic I am interested in, but it's been well established that you are not interested in discussion. You are only interested in showing off your knowledge on a handful of very specific topics on the internet. Why? I have no idea.

Do you really not get the ironical lack of self awareness in this statement?

Yes. Sometimes. Maybe. Not Necessarily.

Dude, I can pretty much talk about anything, I'm not stuck on sex, TV, movies, fast food joints like most here...ok?

TeyshaBlue
06-25-2013, 09:40 AM
OCD is like that.

johnsmith
06-25-2013, 09:58 AM
I thought you were done with me....what happened?

Like I said before Avante, if you didn't get it then, you're not going to get it now.

That's the problem I have when kids get to use the internet like you....there is a lack of depth there.

ZZZZZZOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! Right over your head again and again, yep, you're completely lost.

ohmwrecker
06-25-2013, 10:04 AM
Funny.

Avante
06-25-2013, 10:16 AM
Like I said before Avante, if you didn't get it then, you're not going to get it now.

That's the problem I have when kids get to use the internet like you....there is a lack of depth there.

ZZZZZZOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! Right over your head again and again, yep, you're completely lost.

Lack of depth...???? Dude, do I really have to take you to school on whatever topic you choose? What do you do when you are here little man, yep....follow me around...you disagree? Should we pull up your posting history to prove that?

No threads, no depth in anything, follow me around constantly...that's you guy

ohmwrecker
06-25-2013, 10:20 AM
No clue.

TeyshaBlue
06-25-2013, 10:27 AM
No clue.

Absolutely.

Avante
06-25-2013, 10:29 AM
No clue.

I'm all the guy does here in case you haven't noticed, so somebody is clueless and it's not me.

CuckingFunt
06-25-2013, 10:41 AM
Ever thought about just entering threads you find interesting? Do we all have to zero in on sex, TV, movies and the dailey news? I need something a little more interesting.

Why do you assume I don't find your continued ignorance amusing?

Why don't you post threads?

I've answered this question for you, thoroughly and politely, on at least two or three previous occasions.

Avante
06-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Why do you assume I don't find your continued ignorance amusing?

I've answered this question for you, thoroughly and politely, on at least two or three previous occasions.

So keep it simple but I'm ignorant....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me just how many do we really need here doing the same things?

I forgot why you don't post threads, give me the short version.

mrsmaalox
06-25-2013, 10:58 AM
No clue.

Absolutely.

x1000

Avante
06-25-2013, 11:06 AM
x1000

Now try and be specific, you can't do it.

CuckingFunt
06-25-2013, 11:12 AM
I forgot why you don't post threads, give me the short version.

I generally don't start many threads because the interwebs are not my only source of conversation. If there are things that I really want to talk about or that I find particularly interesting, I'll bring them up in conversation with friends or family and discuss those things with people I know.

Further, I don't rely upon SpursTalk (or any other message board) as my day's entertainment. If I'm on the computer killing time or, more likely, doing homework, all I'm looking for is a momentary diversion. I'll check in, scan a few threads, respond if something interests or amuses me, and move on if nothing does. I don't feel compelled to extend my SpursTalk experience beyond that. If the boards are dead, or there's nothing happening here beyond obnoxious trolling, or I have nothing to contribute to a particular discussion, there are a million other things I could be doing with my time.

Avante
06-25-2013, 11:26 AM
I generally don't start many threads because the interwebs are not my only source of conversation. If there are things that I really want to talk about or that I find particularly interesting, I'll bring them up in conversation with friends or family and discuss those things with people I know.

Further, I don't rely upon SpursTalk (or any other message board) as my day's entertainment. If I'm on the computer killing time or, more likely, doing homework, all I'm looking for is a momentary diversion. I'll check in, scan a few threads, respond if something interests or amuses me, and move on if nothing does. I don't feel compelled to extend my SpursTalk experience beyond that. If the boards are dead, or there's nothing happening here beyond obnoxious trolling, or I have nothing to contribute to a particular discussion, there are a million other things I could be doing with my time.

Rigt now as we speak I'm in a debate over why Asian sprinters can't run a sub10.00 100m's, I'm also arguing over the best linebacking gang ever in the NFL, now add a diiscussion over where Robert Johnson would be if he's lived past 27. All topics right down my alley, all...interesting, here it's all about what you are doing right now, the joust/the critics/the fight/the put down. All funny and entertaining, a break from serious talk with knowlegrable posters.

You talk about your valuable time, yet we see you here pretty often...right? And you seem totally content to let everyone else do the work while you sit back and give out your criticisms. You really don't see something wrong with that?

CuckingFunt
06-25-2013, 11:34 AM
Rigt now as we speak I'm in a debate over why Asian sprinters can't run a sub10.00 100m's, I'm also arguing over the best linebacking gang ever in the NFL, now add a diiscussion over where Robert Johnson would be if he's lived past 27. All topics right down my alley, all...interesting, here it's all about what you are doing right now, the joust/the critics/the fight/the put down. All funny and entertaining, a break from serious talk with knowlegrable posters.

Oh.

You talk about your valuable time, yet we see you here pretty often...right?

I didn't say anything about my time being valuable. I merely suggested that SpursTalk was not my only option for wasting it.

And you seem totally content to let everyone else do the work while you sit back and give out your criticisms. You really don't see something wrong with that?

No. Because I know how discussion forums work.

johnsmith
06-25-2013, 11:36 AM
Lack of depth...???? Dude, do I really have to take you to school on whatever topic you choose? What do you do when you are here little man, yep....follow me around...you disagree? Should we pull up your posting history to prove that?

No threads, no depth in anything, follow me around constantly...that's you guy

Everyone here can see it except you Avante. It's like you are in your own little world. Like I said before, it's the problem with kids on the internet like you. They just don't see what it is that we're all talking about.

Take me for example, yep, I want it all. I want to learn about everything I possibly can and I just want to share that with the world. If all you want to do is be here for the joust/debate, then I don't want anything to do with it.

See ya!!!!!

Avante
06-25-2013, 11:40 AM
Oh.

I didn't say anything about my time being valuable. I merely suggested that SpursTalk was not my only option for wasting it.

No. Because I know how discussion forums work.

So if all did what you did there wouldn't be any discussion forums.

Avante
06-25-2013, 11:41 AM
Everyone here can see it except you Avante. It's like you are in your own little world. Like I said before, it's the problem with kids on the internet like you. They just don't see what it is that we're all talking about.

Take me for example, yep, I want it all. I want to learn about everything I possibly can and I just want to share that with the world. If all you want to do is be here for the joust/debate, then I don't want anything to do with it.

See ya!!!!!

Dude, you following me around constanly doing nothing but jousting.....wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

johnsmith
06-25-2013, 11:42 AM
Dude, you following me around constanly doing nothing but jousting.....wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See, you're still not getting it avante. Yep, you'll never understand. Grow up would ya?

Avante
06-25-2013, 11:51 AM
See, you're still not getting it avante. Yep, you'll never understand. Grow up would ya?

Sure I do, you get a nut following me around.

johnsmith
06-25-2013, 11:55 AM
Sure I do, you get a nut following me around.

Like I said, you don't get it. If you don't enjoy reading me, don't. You have all these threads and forums on the internet to choose from and yet you reply to me all the time. Does it hurt being this stupid?

TeyshaBlue
06-25-2013, 12:04 PM
So if all did what you did there wouldn't be any discussion forums.

If everyone discussed topics and joined threads like CF, there wouldn't be any discussion forums. Ooook.
http://homerecording.com/bbs/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

Avante
06-25-2013, 12:10 PM
Like I said, you don't get it. If you don't enjoy reading me, don't. You have all these threads and forums on the internet to choose from and yet you reply to me all the time. Does it hurt being this stupid?

Stupid is when you can't see what I'm doing to you. You belong totally to me, I own you and it's soooooooo very obvious. You can't go a day without me.

johnsmith
06-25-2013, 12:11 PM
Stupid is when you can't see what I'm doing to you. You belong totally to me, I own you and it's soooooooo very obvious. You can't go a day without me.

I don't see how you don't get this. You follow me around and post whenever I post, no matter what I say, why is that?

Avante
06-25-2013, 12:11 PM
If everyone discussed topics and joined threads like CF, there wouldn't be any discussion forums. Ooook.
http://homerecording.com/bbs/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

She doesn't start threads so if nobody.............................

johnsmith
06-25-2013, 12:12 PM
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

She doesn't start threads so if nobody.............................

You just don't understand.....do you honestly think......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Oh man you are never going to get it. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

mrsmaalox
06-25-2013, 12:13 PM
Now try and be specific, you can't do it.

I think 1000 is pretty specific. Please, tell me how it isn't specific.

Avante
06-25-2013, 12:13 PM
I don't see how you don't get this. You follow me around and post whenever I post, no matter what I say, why is that?

Ok man, how about we both put the other one on ignore...ok? You can't do it, wanna see me do it....watch.

johnsmith
06-25-2013, 12:16 PM
Ok man, how about we both put the other one on ignore...ok? You can't do it, wanna see me do it....watch.

The other day, my son and I were listening to old school hip hop and then he logged on here and read some of the garbage that gets posted here all the time, even he could school you in a ton of different subjects. So I don't see the point of ignoring eachother.

But if you think ignoring me will help you finally get it, then go ahead little man, ignore your heart out.

mrsmaalox

You talk about your valuable time, yet we see you here pretty often...right? And you seem totally content to let everyone else do the work while you sit back and give out your criticisms. You really don't see something wrong with that?

So if this place is your break from serious talk with knowledgeable posters, why do you constantly whine about the lack of serious talk with knowledgeable posters?

Avante
I think 1000 is pretty specific. Please, tell me how it isn't specific.

You really don't get it?

johnsmith
06-25-2013, 12:17 PM
You really don't get it?

Do you really not get it?

ohmwrecker
06-25-2013, 12:19 PM
I hate existentialism . . .

Avante
06-25-2013, 12:19 PM
So if this place is your break from serious talk with knowledgeable posters, why do you constantly whine about the lack of serious talk with knowledgeable posters?

Didn't I mention....funny and entertaining?

mrsmaalox
06-25-2013, 12:22 PM
Didn't I mention....funny and entertaining?

Yes you did. But that still doesn't change the fact that you constantly whine about the lack of serious talk with knowledgeable posters.

CuckingFunt
06-25-2013, 12:26 PM
I hate existentialism . . .

Careful. With that Nietzsche quote in his signature, Avante may now feel compelled to put together a list of 'dem pre-war existentialists.

Avante
06-25-2013, 12:28 PM
Yes you did. But that still doesn't change the fact that you constantly whine about the lack of serious talk with knowledgeable posters.

That's part of that fun/entertanment. As you know if you brag about anything, here they come, they can't help themselves they must...."I'll show him".....right? Yep, human nature. I know all that and have fun with it.

mrsmaalox
06-25-2013, 12:29 PM
That quote is the most hilarious irony ----- he actually takes it to heart and believes it applies to him! :lmao

Avante
06-25-2013, 12:31 PM
Careful. With that Nietzsche quote in his signature, Avante may now feel compelled to put together a list of 'dem pre-war existentialists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_existentialists

Avante
06-25-2013, 12:32 PM
That quote is the most hilarious irony ----- he actually takes it to heart and believes it applies to him! :lmao

To heart....no. Just have fun, I do.

ohmwrecker
06-25-2013, 12:37 PM
That's part of that fun/entertanment. As you know if you brag about anything, here they come, they can't help themselves they must...."I'll show him".....right? Yep, human nature. I know all that and have fun with it.

So, everything anyone ever calls you out on and you respond to by whining about it incessantly, you will later claim to have orchestrated and been amused by?

Awesome.

ohmwrecker
06-25-2013, 12:40 PM

All that bullshit does is soothe the tiny, peabrain of the lizard people.

Avante
06-25-2013, 12:47 PM
So, everything anyone ever calls you out on and you respond to by whining about it incessantly, you will later claim to have orchestrated and been amused by?

Awesome.

If ya wanna talk serious about something....cool. If ya play the punk I'll treat ya like one....that's all I do.

ohmwrecker
06-25-2013, 12:50 PM
If ya wanna talk serious about something....cool. If ya play the punk I'll treat ya like one....that's all I do.

That doesn't sound like anything you do here. Seems kinda delusional.

Avante
06-25-2013, 12:51 PM
That doesn't sound like anything you do here. Seems kinda delusional.

Do I really need to send you to a ton of my threads proving you wrong?

mrsmaalox
06-25-2013, 12:54 PM

Don't send the actual threads, just make a list.

ohmwrecker
06-25-2013, 12:55 PM

I don't think that's necessary . . . immature? Yeah. Narcissistic? Sure. Completely unnecessary though.

Avante
06-25-2013, 12:59 PM
Don't send the actual threads, just make a list.

That would beat

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206352

Avante
06-25-2013, 01:00 PM
I don't think that's necessary . . . immature? Yeah. Narcissistic? Sure. Completely unnecessary though.

So you were wrong yet again.

ohmwrecker
06-25-2013, 01:02 PM
So you were wrong yet again.

No, but I think the problem might be on your end.

Avante
06-25-2013, 01:05 PM
No, but I think the problem might be on your end.

Sure ya were little guy and you know it, I've posted tons of serious threads here....tons!

mrsmaalox
06-25-2013, 01:09 PM
That would beat

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206352

Yep, it would. All your threads beat mine----I've never experienced a successful 20 page thread of people shitting on me :(

Avante
06-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Yep, it would. All your threads beat mine----I've never experienced a successful 20 page thread of people shitting on me :(

Why do you think I get that sort of reaction?

TeyshaBlue
06-25-2013, 01:12 PM
lol thread smack.

ohmwrecker
06-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Sure ya were little guy and you know it, I've posted tons of serious threads here....tons!

Sure, but when they don't go the way you want them to you :cry and then later claim to be "just having fun", right?

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-25-2013, 01:14 PM
Anyone ever seen "Garfield without Garfield?" It's basically exactly what it sounds like (http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/). Take Garfield out of his eponymous comic and you are left with front row seat in the faltering mind of Jon Arbuckle, at times frightening in how far removed he seems from humanity and other times far more frightening because of how much of ourselves we see in him. I bring it up because an Avante thread with Avante on ignore has a similar effect. With the external stimulus/irritant/object of obsession all but expunged from the proceedings it strips the remaining posts and their authors down to the core. We can focus on their words less as a reaction to someone and more as a unsolicited window into their soul so that we can see what truly troubles them. As far as I can tell when you get deep down to the heart of the posters in this thread the problem, the real is that Avante's threads aren't worth reading.

mrsmaalox

It's got to be because of your superior intellect and cat like reflexes.

ohmwrecker

You can't handle the truth.

Avante
06-25-2013, 01:25 PM
Anyone ever seen "Garfield without Garfield?" It's basically exactly what it sounds like (http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/). Take Garfield out of his eponymous comic and you are left with front row seat in the faltering mind of Jon Arbuckle, at times frightening in how far removed he seems from humanity and other times far more frightening because of how much of ourselves we see in him. I bring it up because an Avante thread with Avante on ignore has a similar effect. With the external stimulus/irritant/object of obsession all but expunged from the proceedings it strips the remaining posts and their authors down to the core. We can focus on their words less as a reaction to someone and more as a unsolicited window into their soul so that we can see what truly troubles them. As far as I can tell when you get deep down to the heart of the posters in this thread the problem, the real is that Avante's threads aren't worth reading.

It really is amazing isn't it?

Avante
06-25-2013, 01:25 PM
It's got to be because of your superior intellect and cat like reflexes.

Oh I think I can hang.

Avante
06-25-2013, 01:26 PM
You can't handle the truth.

Try me.

CuckingFunt
06-25-2013, 01:51 PM

It really is amazing isn't it?

Just quoting this so SFIE doesn't miss out on the beauty.

Avante
06-25-2013, 01:53 PM

Some like to leech off others some like to make an impact.

TeyshaBlue
06-25-2013, 01:55 PM

The sauce...it's delicious.