PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Is Dwyane Wade lazy?

Lincoln
06-24-2013, 03:29 PM
This fucker has been in the league for like 10 years now and still hasn't developed a strong outside j. If anything it seems like his j has regressed since the decision. His 3 point shooting is also terrible too.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-24-2013, 03:31 PM
Wade developing a 3 point shot and better off the catch shooting is gonna be a huge factor for the Heat next year.

AchillesHeel
06-24-2013, 03:32 PM
This fucker has been in the league for like 10 years now and still hasn't developed a strong outside j. If anything it seems like his j has regressed since the decision. His 3 point shooting is also terrible too.

He relied too much on his athleticism. He didn't really need the J though he used to have a pretty good shot. Seems like he's had a hard time adjusting with him getting slower due to injuries and now age.

You saw what Wade was still capable of in Game 7. He couldn't miss from mid-range.

jeebus
06-24-2013, 03:57 PM
now that HGH will be tested in NBA players, he's well on his way in turning into a Steve Francis minus the crack addiction/old man face.

Thread
06-24-2013, 03:59 PM
That injury compromised his body.

TrainOfThought5
06-24-2013, 04:09 PM

LMAO what do you think coattailing means?? it means you dont jave to work on, improve, or maintain your game because someone else is pulling your weight. most contedning teams have 1.

Ginobili is ours!

Jacob1983
06-24-2013, 07:37 PM
He's never won a title by himself. Free throws and Lebron are the only reasons why he has 3 rings.

Rogue
06-24-2013, 08:42 PM
As much as I appreciate this player, it still baffles me a lot how he achieved so much success in this league. He used to be fast as light but it's been gone for years, and he's one of my least favorite "superstars" in those old-version NBA live games which I'm still playing every now and then. Players I fancy most are those who have a wide range of skillset and can hit mid-long range shots consistently and efficiently, with dirk being the archetype

jimbo
06-24-2013, 09:21 PM
He worked on his off ball work and it paid off during the streak when he was healthy but dude's still not developing anything to help him cope with his declining athleticism.

I mean only stuff he can really add is post work and a mid range jumper. I don't see him ever working on the 3. Either would be fine, all Miami needs is consistent production for when the 3 isn't falling.

superjames1992
06-24-2013, 09:22 PM
LMAO what do you think coattailing means?? it means you dont jave to work on, improve, or maintain your game because someone else is pulling your weight. most contedning teams have 1.

Ginobili is ours!
Manu is 5 years older than Wade, tbh. Wade should still be in his prime, tbh. At 36, most players are TOSBs if they are even in the league at all, tbh.

Bill_Brasky
06-24-2013, 10:31 PM
Anyone who takes short cuts is lazy in my book.

Not that I'm implying anything....

Seefourdc
06-24-2013, 11:50 PM
League going to be a sad place if Wade comes back with a 3 point shot next year... Honestly if he develops one no one else has a chance. Look at what they did to the Spurs with James and 3 point shooters on the floor. Can probably bet Wade will come back with that in his repertoire next year.

HeatChamps
06-25-2013, 12:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I7JJChM6IQ

JohnnyMax
06-25-2013, 12:37 AM
Didn't his shoulder injury effect his shot mechanic? He used to be a good shooter before it happened.

Thebesteva
06-25-2013, 12:40 AM
now that HGH will be tested in NBA players, he's well on his way in turning into a Steve Francis minus the crack addiction/old man face.

:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
06-25-2013, 01:38 AM
in the finals he sucked for a reason cause he was robin, just like how parker sucked monkey dick when fmvp aspirations were evaporating like his fake ass RS MVP

then wade decides to show up, only for lebron to take away the good high scoring games by putting up or padding his stats to wades to steal the credit

lol refer to him as Three, watta clown

Quadzilla99
06-25-2013, 02:00 AM
Wade developing a 3 point shot and better off the catch shooting is gonna be a huge factor for the Heat next year.

Shooting is a skill though, some guys play their entire careers and just never have touch to become good or even competent shooters; Tony Allen, Brevin Knight, mbah a moute, etc all could/can never shoot despite being hard workers.

Jacob1983
06-25-2013, 02:27 AM
Wade seems extremely insecure and blatantly embarrassed that he is now a robin type of player in the NBA that he is basically bragging 24/7 about having 3 championships to make up for his own weaknesses and flaws. Sad.

Rogue
06-25-2013, 02:29 AM
but none of these guys is a well-vaunted superstar. If everyone calls you a superstar then you should feel ashamed if you're a SHOOTING guard that can't hit a shit from outside. The same goes for Allen Iverson imho. skills can be acquired through training, I used to be a left hander and I started training my left hand when I was in highschool, and I'm now pretty much ambidextrous just like my goddess Scarlett

dg7md
06-25-2013, 05:24 AM
Wade's clutch but is limited and inconsistent in what he can do aside from that. Which is, really, all you need of him.

AchillesHeel
06-25-2013, 05:29 AM
He's never won a title by himself. Free throws and Lebron are the only reasons why he has 3 rings.

He had Shaq,Payton,Zo and still needed a historic amount of free throws to win it all.

StrengthAndHonor
06-25-2013, 10:46 AM
Salty Mavs fans :lol