PDA

View Full Version : Why aren't Miami Heat assistant coaches getting hired?

dallasmaverickslose
06-24-2013, 06:36 PM
Isn't the all-mighty Miami Heat now the NBA's perfect franchise? Lead by a sure-fire future hall-of-fame coach in Erik Spoelstra (as ESPN wants you to believe), I would like to know why it is that none of "the great" Erik Spoelstra's assistants are attracting any real attention for head coaching gigs?

Just goes to show how much of a role the Heat coaches really play. Not much at all. Now the media needs to stop worshipping them.

BatManu20
06-24-2013, 06:38 PM
Everyone knows Lebron makes those coaches look way better than they actually are. Without him they're a 2nd round exit at best.

ElNono
06-24-2013, 06:39 PM
OP needs to stop stealing my lines, tbh :lol

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2013, 06:42 PM
Why coach somewhere else when you can win not 1 not 2 not 3 not.....You get the idea.

TheGreatYacht
06-24-2013, 06:43 PM
Most of them are annoying cheerleaders, especially that bald dude with glasses who all he does is complain to the refs. What a good way to set the example for Lebron James.

Kidd K
06-24-2013, 06:47 PM
The only person anybody wants from the Heat is LeBron James. Their coaches are irrelevant. If LeBron opts out, watch how bad the Heat are.

houston spurs fan
06-24-2013, 06:47 PM
Most of them are annoying cheerleaders, especially that bald dude with glasses who all he does is complain to the refs. What a good way to set the example for Lebron James.
Agree. Guy with the glasses sucks.

dallasmaverickslose
06-24-2013, 07:33 PM
The only person anybody wants from the Heat is LeBron James. Their coaches are irrelevant. If LeBron opts out, watch how bad the Heat are.

LeBron James is literally keeping Spoelstra afloat.

dallasmaverickslose
06-24-2013, 10:39 PM
So nobody else has thought about this?

Dingle Barry
06-24-2013, 10:45 PM
del negro could win with clutch LeBron and retro wade against the east and point shaving manu

TrainOfThought5
06-24-2013, 11:52 PM
Everyone knows Lebron makes those coaches look way better than they actually are. Without him they're a 2nd round exit at best.

ROFLMAO 2nd round?? Knicks were bounced in the second round.

Without Lebron they would be something like a fringe playoff team..... in the east mind you.

BatManu20
06-24-2013, 11:55 PM
ROFLMAO 2nd round?? Knicks were bounced in the second round.

Without Lebron they would be something like a fringe playoff team..... in the east mind you.

I said "at best," and I still think with Wade and Bosh and those guys they might make it to the 2nd round in the lowly EC. Might..

dallasmaverickslose
06-24-2013, 11:56 PM
I said "at best," and I still think with Wade and Bosh and those guys they might make it to the 2nd round in the lowly EC. Might..

I wouldn't count on it

smaka
06-25-2013, 08:03 AM
Because they are bad? Because LeBron is the reason why they look good?

Though you should ask ESPN analysts about that, tbh :lol

Baam
06-25-2013, 08:08 AM
Isn't the all-mighty Miami Heat now the NBA's perfect franchise? Lead by a sure-fire future hall-of-fame coach in Erik Spoelstra (as ESPN wants you to believe), I would like to know why it is that none of "the great" Erik Spoelstra's assistants are attracting any real attention for head coaching gigs?

Just goes to show how much of a role the Heat coaches really play. Not much at all. Now the media needs to stop worshipping them.

Because they don't want to leave Miami.

Better question is why Spurs assistants are all jumping ship?

Baam
06-25-2013, 08:10 AM
Lol at Pop being outcoached by Brooks, Spoelstra (played Battier and Birdman who were fresh in game 7 when Pop shortened the rotation even more and put all his chips on Gino with Tim and TP on the bench lol) and Mark Jackson (kind of).

Stop worshipping Pop, this is a player's league and Pop got as lucky as Spoeltra. Fact.

dallasmaverickslose
06-25-2013, 09:28 AM
Lol at Pop being outcoached by Brooks, Spoelstra (played Battier and Birdman who were fresh in game 7 when Pop shortened the rotation even more and put all his chips on Gino with Tim and TP on the bench lol) and Mark Jackson (kind of).

Stop worshipping Pop, this is a player's league and Pop got as lucky as Spoeltra. Fact.

If you actually believe that, you are a moron.

racm
06-25-2013, 09:30 AM
Because Spo is Riley's assistant

Bill_Brasky
06-25-2013, 10:00 AM
It really must be nice to be able to stroll through the east and not play a legit contender until the Finals, tbh.

KaiRMD1
06-27-2013, 02:52 AM
Spoelstra? Hall of Fame coach?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_madt4yrkTD1qzxx15.gif

therealtruth
06-27-2013, 05:25 AM
If you actually believe that, you are a moron.

What part of playing fresh guys against tired guys is hard to believe?