PDA

View Full Version : Why Is Mrs Maalox Showing Cleaveage In Her Avatar?

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2013, 08:13 PM
Does she want us to fantasize about polishing her nipples...well Mrs Maalox...nice rack...I am fantasizing cuz I know that's what you want......just a little lower please...I would put red passion marks all over your neck and bitties :toast

The Reckoning
06-24-2013, 08:18 PM
she's in estrus, obviously

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2013, 08:20 PM
she's in estrus, obviously

what does that estrus mean....like cow tit milking heat?

The Reckoning
06-24-2013, 08:22 PM
what does that estrus mean....like cow tit milking heat?

precisely

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2013, 08:26 PM
precisely

she's a sweet old lady....giving us fantasy material....you never see JudynTx being so generous with her lady parts..all we ask from these Spurstalk loving MILF's is a little peek...just a little fucking peep...:lol like Stevie Wonder being blessed for the first time....:lol we're not even trying to tell their husbands....:lol

Trill Clinton
06-24-2013, 08:57 PM
lol this nigga Kool is a asshole.

CubanSucks
06-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Ploto has like a G or an H cup tbh. She mentioned it in that thread about an L cup bra, I'm on my phone so I don't wanna put the effort to link

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2013, 09:23 PM
lol this nigga Kool is a asshole.

So why am I an asshole? we can't pay women compliments these days? you don't quite understand the psyche of women...they wear short dresses to work so we can fantasize about going upskirt...and show their lower stomachs so we can dream about going south on them, they wear tight jeans so we can look at their nice little tight asses, and as in this case they show cleavage so we can dream about sucking their tits....trust me bro she may say publicly that she dislikes me but I'm the only one on this site paying her compliments...trust me she likes it...she may try to refute it to show bravado but she'd be lying if she did....she likes the attention...she posted the pic and I say she has nice tits...she's a fucking tease but her tits look like they have good lift and elevation...

nice Job Yvonne :toast

Rogue
06-24-2013, 09:31 PM
The cleavage might be the least sexy part of a woman's body imho, when I look at it on a summer day I often feel like I can smell the putrid reek of sweat from it. it must feel hideously uncomfortable for a woman to wear a pair of fat bags on their chests throughout their lifetimes tbh.

TE
06-24-2013, 09:35 PM
Kools thread caused Maalox to change her avatar tbh :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2013, 09:46 PM
Kools thread caused Maalox to change her avatar tbh :lol

too late I already downloaded that picture :lol

lakerhaterade
06-24-2013, 09:54 PM
Ploto has like a G or an H cup tbh. She mentioned it in that thread about an L cup bra, I'm on my phone so I don't wanna put the effort to link
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171135&page=3

mrsmaalox
06-24-2013, 10:10 PM
So why am I an asshole? we can't pay women compliments these days? you don't quite understand the psyche of women...they wear short dresses to work so we can fantasize about going upskirt...and show their lower stomachs so we can dream about going south on them, they wear tight jeans so we can look at their nice little tight asses, and as in this case they show cleavage so we can dream about sucking their tits....trust me bro she may say publicly that she dislikes me but I'm the only one on this site paying her compliments...trust me she likes it...she may try to refute it to show bravado but she'd be lying if she did....she likes the attention...she posted the pic and I say she has nice tits...she's a fucking tease but her tits look like they have good lift and elevation...

nice Job Yvonne :toast

No Kool, I really don't like you. Now the avatar is gone so you don't need to compliment, fantasize, or address me ever :toast

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2013, 10:20 PM
No Kool, I really don't like you. Now the avatar is gone so you don't need to compliment, fantasize, or address me ever :toast

you can't say that for a certainty...you haven't even met me...surely you're not that emotional of a person...now I finally can see why my pastor always said women were a weaker vessel.....:toast