PDA

View Full Version : OT: Black > White Presidents tbh...

King Nupe
06-24-2013, 08:57 PM
Obama vs the other 43...who do you have?

Academically: Obama
Accomplishments: Obama
Popularity: Obama

MeloHype
06-24-2013, 08:59 PM
http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com

HI-FI
06-24-2013, 09:01 PM
negrito please. Obama just been raised by the elites from a young age to be this puppet nigga. I'd rather have a true American black as president, like Sherman fucking Hemsley would actually be an improvement imo. Obama just picking up where Bush left off. Plus it's good to be black president because if you ruin the nation you can always accuse your critics of racism, so there's that.
scroteface will probably have some good points not unlike one m>s.

King Nupe
06-24-2013, 09:03 PM
negrito please. Obama just been raised by the elites from a young age to be this puppet nigga. I'd rather have a true American black as president, like Sherman fucking Hemsley would actually be an improvement imo. Obama just picking up where Bush left off. Plus it's good to be black president because if you ruin the nation you can always accuse your critics of racism, so there's that.
scroteface (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27564) will probably have some good points not unlike one m>s.

You Mad??

baseline bum
06-24-2013, 09:03 PM
Sorry son. The two Roosevelts and Eisenhower are my picks.

King Nupe
06-24-2013, 09:08 PM
Sorry son. The two Roosevelts and Eisenhower are my picks.

On what grounds?

Clipper Nation
06-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Obama's sucked just as badly as Dubya, son....

DeadlyDynasty
06-24-2013, 09:09 PM
POS POTUS, tbh

Rogue
06-24-2013, 09:24 PM
another irony of the year candidate. My goddess supports Obama and that's the only thing she does or says that I can't approve of

ElNono
06-24-2013, 09:26 PM
In hindsight, Bush Sr wasn't halfway bad, tbh...

baseline bum
06-24-2013, 09:27 PM
The Roosevelts were what Obama pretends to be on the campaign trail and Eisenhower was an awesome general and actually gave a shit about paying down the deficit after the war.

scroteface
06-24-2013, 09:28 PM
As things progress and we head more into a police state/new world order takeover, we will start seeing more "first" presidents. Look for them to run a woman vs a latino, so either way anyone who opposes their evil can be labeled as a "sexist" or a "racist" to the dumbed down masses. Make no mistake I called it 4 years ago that Hillary would run after Obama, and it's looking like it's shaping up to be the case. She'll probably run against Rubio. Better believe Obama was hand chosen for his color, dude can do anything and murder people with drones but it's ok because he's liberal, black, and has a peace prize!

baseline bum
06-24-2013, 09:28 PM
In hindsight, Bush Sr wasn't halfway bad, tbh...

HW was a quality president; much better than the clowns before and since.

spurraider21
06-24-2013, 09:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEQ1zbpgVvQ

HI-FI
06-24-2013, 09:35 PM
As things progress and we head more into a police state/new world order takeover, we will start seeing more "first" presidents. Look for them to run a woman vs a latino, so either way anyone who opposes their evil can be labeled as a "sexist" or a "racist" to the dumbed down masses. Make no mistake I called it 4 years ago that Hillary would run after Obama, and it's looking like it's shaping up to be the case. She'll probably run against Rubio. Better believe Obama was hand chosen for his color, dude can do anything and murder people with drones but it's ok because he's liberal, black, and has a peace prize!

obviously those with the real power win either way with Hillary or Rubio. I'd prefer Hillary though, that Rubio shit is already making me sick with his nouveau bean3r shit and coiffed hair. fuck him.

spurraider21
06-24-2013, 09:35 PM
Everyone bagged on Bush because "OMGZZ he spends too much money! clinton had a surplus and bush ruined da economiezz" and yet

http://www.heritage.org/federalbudget/charts/2012/budget-create-deficits-680.jpg
Figure shows deficit as % of GDP

just like how black athletes go broke when given millions, barry busy spending away

TrainOfThought5
06-24-2013, 09:43 PM
10 out of fucking 10.

although using Obama as bait is damn near cheating TBH.

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2013, 09:43 PM
Obama vs the other 43...who do you have?

Academically: Obama
Accomplishments: Obama
Popularity: Obama

Man I love Obama with the best of them he's #2 right now...but for me it's Billy Muthafuckin Clint Clint...no question no question he helped get Kool started....when Obama can pull off this shit off then we can talk:

Bill said that he had "hundreds of affairs" before "turning forty" but then he began a "concerted effort to be faithful,"

The Starr Referral says, "...the President inserted a cigar into (Monica's) vagina and then put the cigar in his mouth and said, 'It tastes good.' ":lmao:lmao

Monica tells us via the Starr report, "...that her physical relationship with the President included oral sex but not sexual intercourse...he touched her genitals...bringing her to orgasm on two occasions...initially the President would not let her perform oral sex to completion...(but) during their last two...encounters, both in 1997, he did ejaculate." The report said that on March 31, 1996 the President " '...focused on me pretty exclusively...' kissing her bare breasts and fondling her genitals... :lol

Bill's preference for foreplay rather then sexual intercourse with Monica is the routine as he, "...'unzipped his pants and sort of exposed himself,' " when they meet in the Oval office. They had oral sex nine times and phone sex fifteen times according to the Starr report. Monica wanted sexual intercourse with Bill but it never happened although once there was "...brief genital to genital contact."

Bill's withholding semen from Monica during oral sex is his unconscious control derived from his anal fixation. Bill, an anal compulsive as campaigner, speaker and leader gives up control reluctantly. Once he stops the oral sex part way through to climax and then Monica notices that he masturbates into the sink. He resumes control! :lol

King Nupe
06-24-2013, 09:45 PM

Because being President of the Havard Law review, Teaching Constitutional law, being a Senator doesn't qualify you to be president....:rolleyes

HI-FI
06-24-2013, 09:48 PM
interesting, didn't know willy C was an ass man, guess I gotta give respect.

I agree about the Eisenhower nod above. his speech on the military industrial complex was years ahead of its time, probably one of the few truly honest moments from a politician. too bad everyone was stuck in American Grafitti mode and didn't pay attention to it.

King Nupe
06-24-2013, 09:48 PM
Everyone bagged on Bush because "OMGZZ he spends too much money! clinton had a surplus and bush ruined da economiezz" and yet

http://www.heritage.org/federalbudget/charts/2012/budget-create-deficits-680.jpg

just like how black athletes go broke when given millions, barry busy spending away

So I guess, its Obama's fought that Bush started 2 wars that OBama had to pay for. Of course the Deficit has gone up. Its like a Man marrying a woman with Bad credit. He has to SPEND money to PAY down the debt

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2013, 09:51 PM
The Cigar In The Pussy Does It For Me..Clinton forever has Kool's vote

scroteface
06-24-2013, 09:55 PM
Obama has done more to hurt the black community than any other president stop blindly defending him dumb nut.

Bill_Brasky
06-24-2013, 09:56 PM
Man I love Obama with the best of them he's #2 right now...but for me it's Billy Muthafuckin Clint Clint...no question no question he helped get Kool started....when Obama can pull off this shit off then we can talk:

:lmao:lmao

:lol

The story about the cigar is a winner :lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2013, 09:57 PM
Obama has done more to hurt the black community than any other president stop blindly defending him dumb nut.

evidence please?

scroteface
06-24-2013, 09:59 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/28/naacp-president-black-people-worse-under-obama/

scroteface
06-24-2013, 10:00 PM
google.com

Spurs and Mavs fan
06-24-2013, 10:00 PM
So, Obama > Lincoln? :lol

ElNono
06-24-2013, 10:09 PM
So, Obama > Lincoln? :lol

tbh, Lincoln is overrated as hell... if they don't make up some vampire hunting bullshit, he won't even register...

spurraider21
06-24-2013, 10:12 PM
So I guess, its Obama's fought that Bush started 2 wars that OBama had to pay for. Of course the Deficit has gone up. Its like a Man marrying a woman with Bad credit. He has to SPEND money to PAY down the debt

lol i can't believe we voted for 4 more years of oBlamo. i live in los freakin angeles and im dumbfounded :lol
not that the other guys were much better imo but really?

lakerhaterade
06-24-2013, 10:14 PM
we need my nigga mavs>spurs up in this bitch

spurraider21
06-24-2013, 10:24 PM

its one thing to pay down the debt, its another thing to accrue more debt. and MUCH more i might add. your logic is as follows:

your bitches uses the credit card to buy a new bmw you couldn't afford
in response, you use your credit card to buy a new bentley

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2013, 10:30 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/28/naacp-president-black-people-worse-under-obama/

ok..not an article on the bad economy affecting blacks but rather how a policy he enacted caused blacks to do worse....

empirical evidence please?

scroteface
06-24-2013, 10:36 PM
Everything that Uncle Tom does hurts the black community disproportionately...the statistics don't lie bitch. Huge increases in unemployment for blacks and lost wages under his presidency. This legalizing the illegals bill he is pushing is going to totally extinguish the black community from America they will fade into oblivion, their voices never to be heard from again. That bill will drive down wages and raise unemployment as millions of workers are added to the workforce and you already know who will suffer the most, low income Americans. The whole treasonous bill gives favor to illegals and gives them access to welfare and puts them above the law, so that when Jamal goes down to the local welfare office he's going to have to wait behind Juan and his 6 kids, face it your entire race is being sold out for future democrat big government voters. And when they get enough 3rd worlders to vote away the guns it's going to start up a shooting war, which will affect everyone.

scroteface
06-24-2013, 10:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FtuQlByCRp0

ElNono
06-24-2013, 10:43 PM
we need my nigga mavs>spurs up in this bitch

Everything that Uncle Tom does hurts the black community disproportionately...the statistics don't lie bitch. Huge increases in unemployment for blacks and lost wages under his presidency. This legalizing the illegals bill he is pushing is going to totally extinguish the black community from America they will fade into oblivion, their voices never to be heard from again. That bill will drive down wages and raise unemployment as millions of workers are added to the workforce and you already know who will suffer the most, low income Americans. The whole treasonous bill gives favor to illegals and gives them access to welfare and puts them above the law, so that when Jamal goes down to the local welfare office he's going to have to wait behind Juan and his 6 kids, face it your entire race is being sold out for future democrat big government voters. And when they get enough 3rd worlders to vote away the guns it's going to start up a shooting war, which will affect everyone.

scroteface
06-24-2013, 10:43 PM
The wonderful Dr. Marxist Lucifer Coon would be ashamed of a black man running around on the internet in 2013 trying to win the approval of the white man and cheerleading a guy who is known as Mr. open borders, allowing 3rd worlders to poor in and take jobs away from hard working negros tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
06-24-2013, 10:59 PM
The wonderful Dr. Marxist Lucifer Coon would be ashamed of a black man running around on the internet in 2013 trying to win the approval of the white man and cheerleading a guy who is known as Mr. open borders, allowing 3rd worlders to poor in and take jobs away from hard working negros tbh.
come again?

LkrFan
06-24-2013, 11:14 PM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2013, 11:14 PM

empirical evidence please ? ^ no bloody whining

Thebesteva
06-24-2013, 11:15 PM
I think the entire presidential system sucks. We gotta always pick between a giant douchebag or a terd sandwich

scroteface
06-24-2013, 11:21 PM
empirical evidence please ? ^ no bloody whining

Kool..only because I feel sorry for you. Empirical means like data that has been collected and proven. These unemployment numbers are measured and approved by consensus tbh. If you don't want to believe it then your beef is with the economists who post the numbers. Want some more empirical data? Black household income has decreased by 11% under O'psuedonigga's hellish reign...these are not "made up" or "whining" but actual facts you can type into google with your opposable chimp thumbs and fingers tbh.

so before you get mad and take all your slave rage out on me, just try these simple instructions:

http://www.legionsofnephthys.com/obsession/How%20to%20pull%20your%20head%20out%20of%20your%20 ass.jpg

spurraider21
06-24-2013, 11:46 PM
http://www.legionsofnephthys.com/obsession/How%20to%20pull%20your%20head%20out%20of%20your%20 ass.jpg

:lmao

TheCultOfPersonality
06-25-2013, 12:02 AM
Obama's sucked just as badly as Dubya, son....

POS POTUS, tbh

Truth bombs being dropped.

TheCultOfPersonality
06-25-2013, 12:20 AM

TBH, the only time either party cares about the deficit is when they're not in power.

ezau
06-25-2013, 12:26 AM
Abe Lincoln shits on everyone else.

spurraider21
06-25-2013, 12:32 AM
TBH, the only time either party cares about the deficit is when they're not in power.

true, but those numbers are more absurd than kobe's salary

TheCultOfPersonality
06-25-2013, 12:32 AM
I think the entire presidential system sucks. We gotta always pick between a giant douchebag or a terd sandwich
I've always been for a free for all system instead of party system so there would be more choices.

I honestly don't see the point of having the Democans and the Republicrat parties when they're pretty much the same party pretending to be different.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2013, 12:37 AM
If you look at everything Lincoln did he was easily the best president. Freeing the slaves is just the tip of the iceberg, trying to go to a completely national currency and to prevent the privately owned corporation known as the federal reserve we have now is the main thing. If not for Lincoln having the guts to go with a greenbacker currency to fund the civil war when the banks were demanding 20+% interest for loans, there would have been so much post war debt and a bleak future for the US. Too bad Lincoln eventually got assassinated before being able to establish a fully nationalized currency.

Even as good as most think FDR was, he chose to go with bank debt to fund the new deal rather than creating a currency for the US since he was controlled by bankers. The fact he was one of the best presidents ever just shows the small amount of good presidents we've had.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 12:43 AM
Kool..only because I feel sorry for you. Empirical means like data that has been collected and proven. These unemployment numbers are measured and approved by consensus tbh. If you don't want to believe it then your beef is with the economists who post the numbers. Want some more empirical data? Black household income has decreased by 11% under O'psuedonigga's hellish reign...these are not "made up" or "whining" but actual facts you can type into google with your opposable chimp thumbs and fingers tbh.

so before you get mad and take all your slave rage out on me, just try these simple instructions:

you're trying to dress up a pig....pretty pic and all but have no idea who you're dealing with...now show me policy from Obama that's made it bad for blacks...

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2013, 12:46 AM
And :lol the Obama apologists. He's in his 2nd term, won't ever need to worry about campaigning again, but still shills for corporations and the ultra-rich. There's absolutely no excuses for him now, it's obvious he was a puppet groomed by corporate America to trick us into thinking he was a man of the people. He wants his dream act to happen so he has a huge supply of Hispanic soldiers no one who matters gives a shit about so he can send them to Syria to die while putting trillions in the MIC's pockets.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 12:52 AM
And :lol the Obama apologists. He's in his 2nd term, won't ever need to worry about campaigning again, but still shills for corporations and the ultra-rich. There's absolutely no excuses for him now, it's obvious he was a puppet groomed by corporate America to trick us into thinking he was a man of the people. He wants his dream act to happen so he has a huge supply of Hispanic soldiers no one who matters gives a shit about so he can send them to Syria to die while putting trillions in the MIC's pockets.

^ exhibit A more babbling nonsense

spurraider21
06-25-2013, 12:57 AM

damn you done fucked up. you should know, if you badmouth barry, it means ur a racist

Rogue
06-25-2013, 01:00 AM
you guys look just pathetic to me. you regurgitate the same shits repititiously against any incumbent president, always hoping for a change when the president approaches the end of his 1st or 2nd term, but in the end of the day, you're still going to vote for the nominee of the other party and to screw yourselves over and over again. Going back and forth between the same old two broke parties doesn't make much sense, but who's gonna have the gut to vote for a 3rd party or an independent 3yrs from now? If you think the US political system is a good one, you must be either a foreigner like me or a complete retard who didn't even finish elementary school.

spurraider21
06-25-2013, 01:02 AM
i voted ron paul during primaries and libertarian during main election. paul just a libertarian running under the republican ticket

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2013, 01:03 AM
^ exhibit A more babbling nonsense

You don't have a response because there isn't one.

FTR, I'm still glad he beat Romney since Romney would have been even worse, but Obama now has a 5+ year track record of a neoconservative wall street shill. I think it's over the top to say he's "Just as bad as Bush" because of how bad Bush was, but he isn't THAT much better. The entire Democratic party has thrown in the towel on economic issues and become the moderate Republican party of corporatism, and it's largely because of the Clintons.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 01:04 AM
i voted ron paul during primaries and libertarian during main election. paul just a libertarian running under the republican ticket

^ sign of a true retard....old fucker can barely stand...would get his ass handed to him on the international stage

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2013, 01:07 AM
^ sign of a true retard....old fucker can barely stand...would get his ass handed to him on the international stage

Yeah I'm not a fan of Paul's either the way he jerks off to how effective privatization is while revising history to make up empirical evidence about the free market working, but I can respect any candidate who has the balls to call for killing the federal reserve when that's the thing sucking more life out of the country than anything else.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 01:08 AM
You don't have a response because there isn't one.

FTR, I'm still glad he beat Romney since Romney would have been even worse, but Obama now has a 5+ year track record of a neoconservative wall street shill. I think it's over the top to say he's "Just as bad as Bush" because of how bad Bush was, but he isn't THAT much better. The entire Democratic party has thrown in the towel on economic issues and become the moderate Republican party of corporatism, and it's largely because of the Clintons.

all you posted was babbling nonsense.....what Obama is doing is called puff puff give...or give and take....you can't run the might of the world in a linear fashion...there are so many domino's that could fall...he's balancing priorities just nicely despite all the treason and obstruction from republicans...you clowns have no idea of how things work...you just babble nonsense all day expecting Obama to run roughshod....

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2013, 01:11 AM
all you posted was babbling nonsense.....what Obama is doing is called puff puff give...or give and take....you can't run the might of the world in a linear fashion...there are so many domino's that could fall...he's balancing priorities just nicely despite all the treason and obstruction from republicans...you clowns have no idea of how things work...you just babble nonsense all day expecting Obama to run roughshod....
No, what Obama is doing is what the Democrats have been doing ever since it worked for Clinton. Position your ideals barely to the left of the Republicans knowing you'll keep winning elections due to how crazy the other side is. Obama had two years of a majority in both houses yet couldn't pass any major legislation outside of Obamacare, which isn't even real socialized healthcare. It's one big healthcare industry blowjob.

spurraider21
06-25-2013, 01:17 AM

if you knew his international policies you'd know it wouldn't matter

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 01:18 AM
No, what Obama is doing is what the Democrats have been doing ever since it worked for Clinton. Position your ideals barely to the left of the Republicans knowing you'll keep winning elections due to how crazy the other side is. Obama had two years of a majority in both houses yet couldn't pass any major legislation outside of Obamacare, which isn't even real socialized healthcare. It's one big healthcare industry blowjob.

Politics are political....so you're saying everyone that's a dem has to walk lockstep....ever heard of blue dogs? Obamacare was contentious enough he passed what he could get the votes and support for....you guys don't seem to know how this works...you think he could pass Obamacare and Immigration reform, and remove gay bashing all at once? there's a way you go about accomplishing things...

there's an old video game called Commander In Chief you should play it to see how effective you'd be as Pres based on all the bullshit around you

spurraider21
06-25-2013, 01:23 AM
barry apologists make me lol because they defend a lot of the shit they were criticizing bush for

Rogue
06-25-2013, 01:23 AM
Paul would've been a good president indeed and he would've had a legit chance to beat Obama but the republicans would never give their nomination to someone who's an actual libertarian imho. They could always find a way to screw grandpa's campaign (or anyone who refuses to suck their dicks) in the primaries. They just nominated someone who they knew would have no chance against Obama, to ensure that Obama got another 4yr term to further decimate the popularity of democratic party among American people, even if that meant a calamity to the nation's economy. Those people don't really give a shit how/where the country goes or how much the people are suffering.

spurraider21
06-25-2013, 01:25 AM
Paul would've been a good president indeed and he would've had a legit chance to beat Obama but the republicans would never give their nomination to someone who's an actual libertarian imho. They could always find a way to screw grandpa's campaign (or anyone who refuses to suck their dicks) in the primaries. They just nominated someone who they knew would have no chance against Obama, to ensure that Obama got another 4yr term to further decimate the popularity of democratic party among American people, even if that meant a calamity to the nation's economy. Those people don't really give a shit how/where the country goes or how much the people are suffering.

pretty much. paul screwed either way. if he's running on the libertarian ticket he knows he's getting <10% of the vote. tried to piggyback on republican ticket but they wouldn't give it to him, seeing through his charade. he's actually more conservative than most republicans are, as far as smaller govt aka actual conservative ideals, not the twisted neocon crap

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 01:25 AM

Stick to what you know best...hating pussy - Capish?

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 01:26 AM
barry apologists make me lol because they defend a lot of the shit they were criticizing bush for

I'm not an apologist....just think you fuckers are full of hyperbole

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 01:27 AM
Ron Paul is too old and ugly to beat a handsome guy like Barry..same reason McCain lost....was just an ugly fucker...

Rogue
06-25-2013, 01:29 AM
what Obama intends to do with the well-vaunted Obama care is like kill one's hunger with an imaginary piece of bread. The medical resources are limited and you can't conjure an extra doctor or hostpital out of nothing. Spreading healthcare over more people (including those illegal immigrants) will only result in a lower quality of healthcare for everyone. Obama's methods wouldn't even work in a socialist country tbh

spurraider21
06-25-2013, 01:29 AM
I'm not an apologist....just think you fuckers are full of hyperbole

after reading this thread we may as well rename you Barry'sJizzCup

BatManu20
06-25-2013, 01:30 AM
tpAOwJvTOio

mm1KOBMg1Y8

Skw-0jv9kts

fVX-c07uefc

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 01:32 AM
but Barry puttin in work...the white powers that be pulled out all the stops to defeat him...

(1) Former First White Lady - Hilary
(2) Old White War Vet (POW) - McCain
(3) Young Handsome Rich White Man - Romney
(4) Sexy and Hot Young White Lady - Palin

Obama kicked all their asses

DUNCANownsKOBE
Ron Paul would have been a horrible president, lets not kid ourselves. He would have gone back to the gold standard because of the completely false premise that the gold standard and fractional reserve banking are mutually exclusive, when banks were able to have even greater control over the money supply when we had a gold standard. He would have turned America into a libertarian utopia where everything is privatized and only accessible by the rich.

Koolaid_Man
tpAOwJvTOio

mm1KOBMg1Y8

Skw-0jv9kts

none of those people are me

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 01:34 AM
Ron Paul would have been a horrible president, lets not kid ourselves. He would have gone back to the gold standard because of the completely false premise that the gold standard and fractional reserve banking are mutually exclusive, when banks were able to have even greater control over the money supply when we had a gold standard. He would have turned America into a libertarian utopia where everything is privatized and only accessible by the rich.

first smart non babbling thing you've posted all night....

Jacob1983
06-25-2013, 01:36 AM
I've always thought Nixon was an underrated president. I know most people think he was Satan but that guy was very clever, sneaky, and intelligent.

Rogue
06-25-2013, 01:37 AM
Stick to what you know best...hating pussy - Capish?
tbh you can't care less about politics if you live in a country dominated by a single party, but the experience of living in such a country taught me to be realistic. At least I'm more aware than you guys in general that whatever I say or think wouldn't make a gram of difference to the policy-making of my country. It's never our responsibility to be worried about where the country goes. Am I a patriot? yes I am, but I'm also a believer of that the country will take care of itself no matter what you and I, or any politicans do. Are we being pussies to live under the commies' dictatorship, without ever considering a revolt or anything? no, we just don't give a SHIT.

ElNono
06-25-2013, 01:37 AM

R:loln P:lolul

Dude had less of a chance than that token black pizza guy that was running on the primaries... 9-9-9 :lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 01:40 AM
R:loln P:lolul

Dude had less of a chance than that token black pizza guy that was running on the primaries... 9-9-9 :lmao

gotdam...take your dumb ass on somewhere...we were doing fine until Capt Retard here showed up

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 01:44 AM
tbh you can't care less about politics if you live in a country dominated by a single party, but the experience of living in such a country taught me to be realistic. At least I'm more aware than you guys in general that whatever I say or think wouldn't make a gram of difference to the policy-making of my country. It's never our responsibility to be worried about where the country goes. Am I a patriot? yes I am, but I'm also a believer of that the country will take care of itself no matter what you and I, or any politicans do. Are we being pussies to live under the commies' dictatorship, without ever considering a revolt or anything? no, we just don't give a SHIT.

I'm not a patriot...I'm just getting what I can out of this country for as long as I can...this country doesn't give a shit about the people that die for it..they never have....they pay these guys peanuts to risk it all and then treat them like dog shit upon their return...so call me unpatriotic I will proudly admit to it...

this song sums up my thoughts nicely on the subject:

XTwusE3CZho

midnightpulp
06-25-2013, 01:45 AM
I'm not a patriot...I'm just getting what I can out of this country for as long as I can...this country doesn't give a shit about the people that die for it..they never have....they pay these guys peanuts to risk it all and then treat them like dog shit upon their return...so call me unpatriotic I will proudly admit to it...

XTwusE3CZho

Were you in the military, Kool?

Rogue
06-25-2013, 01:45 AM
Grandpa is a truthful person who never builds his promises on lies or any forlorn dreams, which alone would earn him my vote IF i were a US citizen tbh. And you seriously believe you're having every access that the richest 1% have? I'm sorry but even my goddess doesn't belong to the top 1%, maybe she's one of the 2-3% richest but she still has to earn every penny she gets paid. at the very least, Grandpa would be less obstinate and more realistic than Obama, and it would be easier for him to actually do something good to this country, something Obama never does.

ElNono
06-25-2013, 01:46 AM
FtJ6yyG_Fps

eZs_pQb_vz4

72YG2DhWHmE

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 01:46 AM
Were you in the military, Kool?

not a fucking chance....my Pops hipped me to that game when I was a kid...

Rogue
06-25-2013, 01:51 AM

XTwusE3CZho
I've suspected you of being a chink and you've just confirmed that with this post. thanks for your honesty bro, we're now the only two yellow posters on this site who've generously admitted our ancestry. I also used to pretend as a nigga but that's lame. being a nigga ain't nothing to be proud of, nor is being a chink but I'm being an honest person at the very least. I just aspire to being a truthful person, and thank you for joining me on this campaign.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 01:55 AM
I've suspected you of being a chink and you've just confirmed that with this post. thanks for your honesty bro, we're now the only two yellow posters on this site who've generously admitted our ancestry. I also used to pretend as a nigga but that's lame. being a nigga ain't nothing to be proud of, nor is being a chink but I'm being an honest person at the very least. I just aspire to being a truthful person, and thank you for joining me on this campaign.

you're a delusional fuck :lol the only thing chink about me is my tight abs

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 02:03 AM
you're a delusional fuck :lol the only thing chink about me is my tight abs

I forgot my asshole is chink too....:hat

spurraider21
06-25-2013, 03:20 AM
:cry obama hates war
:lol drone strikes

Jacob1983
06-25-2013, 03:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UzPdUzygvE

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2013, 09:49 AM
Grandpa is a truthful person who never builds his promises on lies or any forlorn dreams, which alone would earn him my vote IF i were a US citizen tbh. And you seriously believe you're having every access that the richest 1% have? I'm sorry but even my goddess doesn't belong to the top 1%, maybe she's one of the 2-3% richest but she still has to earn every penny she gets paid. at the very least, Grandpa would be less obstinate and more realistic than Obama, and it would be easier for him to actually do something good to this country, something Obama never does.
Grandpa uses plenty of lies and revisionist history (most notably the idea that a gold standard will kill fractional reserve banking) to validate his laissez-faire ideas. Given how laissez-faire economics has never worked, I can't exactly say I blame him since there's no other way to campaign for laissez-faire economics without lying and revising history.

King Nupe
06-25-2013, 10:41 AM

Your entire paragraph is flawed from the First sentence.

Read up on uncle tom you idiot.

http://www.theroot.com/views/when-uncle-tom-became-insult
"Today nobody wants to be called an Uncle Tom, but 150 years ago, it was a compliment. In Harriet Beecher Stowe's abolitionist 1852 novel,Uncle Tom's Cabin, Uncle Tom is a martyr, not a sell-out. His devotion to his fellow slaves is so unshakable that he sacrifices a chance for freedom and, ultimately, his life to help them."

Clipper Nation
06-25-2013, 10:41 AM
Yeah I'm not a fan of Paul's either the way he jerks off to how effective privatization is while revising history to make up empirical evidence about the free market working, but I can respect any candidate who has the balls to call for killing the federal reserve when that's the thing sucking more life out of the country than anything else.
Not to mention calling out our ridiculous foreign policy and police-state bullshit.... even if you don't agree with his economic views, we'd still be a lot better off with him as POTUS just because taxpayer money would no longer be wasted on endless wars and surveillance....

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2013, 10:44 AM
Not to mention calling out our ridiculous foreign policy and police-state bullshit.... even if you don't agree with his economic views, we'd still be a lot better off with him as POTUS just because taxpayer money would no longer be wasted on endless wars and surveillance....
True, I'd probably take him over Obama just because he's not corrupt and isn't owned by corporations. I think his economic policy would end up empowering corporations and banks more, but it's not like Obama isn't doing that anyway.

Clipper Nation
06-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Tbh, it's not like our current way of doing things is making banksters any less rich, at least Paul would stop politicians from printing up fiat money in order to bail out and do favors for their bankster buddies.....

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-25-2013, 10:53 AM
Tbh, it's not like our current way of doing things is making banksters any less rich, at least Paul would stop politicians from printing up fiat money in order to bail out and do favors for their bankster buddies.....

Yeah I'd take Paul over Obama but that's because of non-economic issues, and as you said Obama is in the tank for banks and corporations anyway. My point was mainly to people who think Paul would have been a heroic liberator who frees us from the banks when the gold standard has never done anything other than give banks more control.

Why do you think it's politicians in charge of who's printing the money? The fed is a privately owned corporation controlled by the banks and it's been that way since 1913.

There's also no problem with fiat currency when it's nationalized, issued properly and protected from speculation in case the banks hurt by your nationalized currency want to destroy it(which unfortunately is next to impossible in a globalized economy). When countries have let production drive money supply and not the other way around, they've had no inflation and huge economic growth.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 11:05 AM
Your entire paragraph is flawed from the First sentence.

Read up on uncle tom you idiot.

http://www.theroot.com/views/when-uncle-tom-became-insult
"Today nobody wants to be called an Uncle Tom, but 150 years ago, it was a compliment. In Harriet Beecher Stowe's abolitionist 1852 novel,Uncle Tom's Cabin, Uncle Tom is a martyr, not a sell-out. His devotion to his fellow slaves is so unshakable that he sacrifices a chance for freedom and, ultimately, his life to help them."

Suspect
06-25-2013, 05:17 PM
What a stupid topic

Trill Clinton
06-25-2013, 05:20 PM
don't really care for the long legged mulatoo but i put him behind the real black president, clinton. when clinton played the sax on the arsenio hall show he won me over....also the first real nigga to get caught cheating and come out of the scandal unscathed. real ass nigga shit if you ask me.

Ashy Larry
06-25-2013, 06:29 PM
well at least Barry-O didn't push crack into the inner cities to fund a while while having his ho on TV saying Just Say No ......... had to go to Simi Valley and literally pissed on Reagan's grave.

spurraider21
06-25-2013, 06:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IntI62LWSJA

~O~
06-25-2013, 06:45 PM
One of the worst things you can bring up in a date is Religion and Politics. It applies flawlessly well on forums too.

King Nupe
06-25-2013, 10:12 PM
don't really care for the long legged mulatoo but i put him behind the real black president, clinton. when clinton played the sax on the arsenio hall show he won me over....also the first real nigga to get caught cheating and come out of the scandal unscathed. real ass nigga shit if you ask me.

Because being Impeached, and Embarrassed on a Nationwide stage is unscathed. Also, don't be an ignorant idiot. So because he plays the sax and cheats on his wife makes him "Black"? You are a faggot for that....Ignorant ******......

Sean Cagney
06-25-2013, 10:15 PM
If Obama is the argument for you then you lost before you started here.

spurraider21
06-25-2013, 10:35 PM
Because being Impeached, and Embarrassed on a Nationwide stage is unscathed. Also, don't be an ignorant idiot. So because he plays the sax and cheats on his wife makes him "Black"? You are a faggot for that....Ignorant ******......

you seem rattled. its an internet forum. show some tough (and based on your response, im guessing dark) skin

PlayNando
06-25-2013, 10:37 PM
François Hollande >>> Any US President, tbh...