PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Michael Jordan reveals who's the Greatest. End the debate.

Thebesteva
06-24-2013, 11:07 PM
MJ just revealed this video two days ago. Obviously he is irked by all the Lebron talk, just goes to show you how competitive this dude is even at this age.

As if anyone above the age of 21 even wondered who the GOAT is. LOL these little Lebron cock suckers on the board were probably like 11 years old when MJ was winning his final ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqEL4CDWXR8

Clipper Nation
06-24-2013, 11:08 PM
Dad Killer drafted KwamePERIOD

Thebesteva
06-24-2013, 11:09 PM

LOL LebronsJizzCup to the rescue

MeloHype
06-24-2013, 11:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY9cZcdrM68

Thebesteva
06-24-2013, 11:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY9cZcdrM68

Thats pretty much the age you have to be to think Lebron is even close to MJ. He'll get close though...thats about it.

LkrFan
06-24-2013, 11:15 PM
MJ just revealed this video two days ago. Obviously he is irked by all the Lebron talk, just goes to show you how competitive this dude is even at this age.

As if anyone above the age of 21 even wondered who the GOAT is. LOL these little Lebron cock suckers on the board were probably like 11 years old when MJ was winning his final ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqEL4CDWXR8
Vid unavailable. WTF?

BatManu20
06-24-2013, 11:17 PM
Lol MJ shitting on the delusional children these days. Love it.

Thebesteva
06-24-2013, 11:17 PM
Vid unavailable. WTF?

Works for us son. Just enter the thread title in the search field on youtube, that's what its titled.

thunderup
06-24-2013, 11:19 PM
:lol child illegimate-haver fanboys irked about 6>2
:lol going to break down eventually and even more so with the enforcement PED testing
:lol thinking a coattailing faggot like Lebron will touch his airness' greatness

Thebesteva
Lol MJ shitting on the delusional children these days. Love it.

Cant wait till Lebron responds. :'( but but championship rings dont define a player. LOL nigga knows he's gonna end up with 4-5 BEST CASE scenario.

But if he ever does end up with 7-8 he will always talk about how rings define your legacy.

:lol Poster boy of NBA being a fatherless welfare child

Thebesteva
:lol child illegimate-haver fanboys irked about 6>2
:lol going to break down eventually and even more so with the enforcement PED testing
:lol thinking a coattailing faggot like Lebron will touch his airness' greatness

My nigga thunderup where u been man?

MeloHype
06-24-2013, 11:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KULMLT26a8

thunderup
06-24-2013, 11:22 PM
My nigga thunderup where u been man?
Vacationing partner. I was lurking in Harlem's POTM thread the day before and the faggot can't keep my name out of his mouth it seems.

lefty
06-24-2013, 11:22 PM
Game set and match :lol

thunderup
06-24-2013, 11:26 PM
:lol Director of Basketball Operations =/= Player

:lol fanboys reaching

Thebesteva
06-24-2013, 11:28 PM
Vacationing partner. I was lurking in Harlem's POTM thread the day before and the faggot can't keep my name out of his mouth it seems.

LOL @ any list with Clipper Nation as a top quality poster :lol

resistanze
06-24-2013, 11:29 PM
lol 50 year old man that can't move on

thunderup
06-24-2013, 11:36 PM
LOL @ any list with Clipper Nation as a top quality poster :lol
:lmao what you expect?

Clipperfag's season long effort at receiving Lebron's load had to be vindicated. :lol

apalisoc_9
06-24-2013, 11:37 PM
Micheal Jordan Is so Insecure.

LkrFan
06-24-2013, 11:38 PM
Works for us son. Just enter the thread title in the search field on youtube, that's what its titled.
I had to put my VPN on. Works like a charm now. :tu

I have to disagree with him. Det '96 Bulls team is the best record wise (in a weak era). When Showtime began kicking ass, there were no T'Wolves, Heat, Hornets, Raptors, or Grizzlies watering down the talent pool in the league. Showtime beat the teams that used to push the Bulls' shit in (Celtics and Pisstons). Both of them were beaten by Showtime in the Finals. Hell, if Magic didn't blow a hammie in '89, Showtime threepeats. in the '80s - which would have been insane in itself and way more impressive than MJ taking advantage of Showtime, Celtics, and the Bad Boys becoming TOSBs. When those teams were in their primes, he got his ass kicked annually for 7 consecutive years.

Seefourdc
06-24-2013, 11:44 PM
MJ must be deeply insecure. Also wtf is he talking about first to 3-pete? Celtics 8-pete? Revisionist bullshit really.

Splits
06-24-2013, 11:44 PM
Vacationing partner.

Creationist museum?

Breaking Bad intro course, "how to cook blue meth"?

FEMA camp, "How to rebuild your tornado-stricken trailer park from the wreckage"?

Where exactly do OKC slumdog residents go to vacation? (we know it isn't across a border, no passports)

Thebesteva
06-24-2013, 11:46 PM

I have to disagree with him. Det '96 Bulls team is the best record wise (in a weak era). When Showtime began kicking ass, there were no T'Wolves, Heat, Hornets, Raptors, or Grizzlies watering down the talent pool in the league. Showtime beat the teams that used to push the Bulls' shit in (Celtics and Pisstons). Both of them were beaten by Showtime in the Finals. Hell, if Magic didn't blow a hammie in '89, Showtime threepeats. in the '80s - which would have been insane in itself and way more impressive than MJ taking advantage of Showtime, Celtics, and the Bad Boys becoming TOSBs. When those teams were in their primes, he got his ass kicked annually for 7 consecutive years.

How epic would a tournament be of the best teams in NBA history facing eachother? I really think those 2001 Lakers are seriously underrated, who exactly was going to stop Shaq on those Bulls teams? But somehow, I think MJ would figure out how to beat that team as well.

LkrFan
06-24-2013, 11:46 PM
MJ must be deeply insecure. Also wtf is he talking about first to 3-pete? Celtics 8-pete? Revisionist bullshit really.
Det "8-pete" by the Celtics was bullshit, tbh.

midnightpulp
06-24-2013, 11:47 PM

In a way, Lebron is enjoying the same advantage. The '12-13 Spurs were the equivalent to the '91 Lakers. I still have no idea how the Spurs took them to 7 and were a chokejob away from beating them.

thunderup
06-24-2013, 11:49 PM
Creationist museum?

Breaking Bad intro course, "how to cook blue meth"?

FEMA camp, "How to rebuild your tornado-stricken trailer park from the wreckage"?

Where exactly do OKC slumdog residents go to vacation? (we know it isn't across a border, no passports)
This is such a shitty attempt at trolling, it doesn't even require a retort. Work on your game, kid.

Thebesteva
06-24-2013, 11:49 PM
In a way, Lebron is enjoying the same advantage. The '12-13 Spurs were the equivalent to the '91 Lakers. I still have no idea how the Spurs took them to 7 and were a chokejob away from beating them.

They lack mental toughness Mid. They don't have that old school mentality where we'll beat the dog shit out of you physically if you mess with us. They are the twitter era of NBA, where they'll 'out flop' you and frustrate you.

The Spurs literally had the trophy, and I think Popovich decided it would be fun to just give it back. Damn shame...you'd be shitting on us right now as Tim cemented his legacy over Kobe and Lebron :lol

LkrFan
06-24-2013, 11:52 PM
Truth bomb. However, you guys had them overrated fucks on the ropes, then Pop let them off the hook. I'm just as pissed as you are tbh.

Splits
06-24-2013, 11:52 PM
This is such a shitty attempt at trolling, it doesn't even require a retort. Work on your game, kid.

Please do tell. Where was your "vacation"?

Seefourdc
06-24-2013, 11:53 PM
Det "8-pete" by the Celtics was bullshit, tbh.

LOL bullshit or not it's on the books. Mj not even making sense in that video.

LkrFan
06-24-2013, 11:54 PM
They lack mental toughness Mid. They don't have that old school mentality where we'll beat the dog shit out of you physically if you mess with us. They are the twitter era of NBA, where they'll 'out flop' you and frustrate you.

The Spurs literally had the trophy, and I think Popovich decided it would be fun to just give it back. Damn shame...you'd be shitting on us right now as Tim cemented his legacy over Kobe and Lebron :lol:lol

Thebesteva
06-24-2013, 11:54 PM
Truth bomb. However, you guys had them overrated fucks on the ropes, then Pop let them off the hook. I'm just as pissed as you are tbh.

I swear if Lebron lost this year, I was going to shit on 2 dudes I know. Troll the fuck out of them all the time for riding Lebron's dick. They are seriously convinced Lebron is greater than MJ even though they've never seen more than a 5 minute highlight reel on youtube of MJ.

Thebesteva
06-24-2013, 11:55 PM
:lol

LOL you know that's true man. If Tim won #5 this year, it wouldnt even be a debate. All you had to say was small market player, 5 rings, 5 finals mvp, 2 against Lebron. I know us Laker fans would reach for straws,' but but he never repeated'. :'(

midnightpulp
06-24-2013, 11:58 PM

The Spurs literally had the trophy, and I think Popovich decided it would be fun to just give it back. Damn shame...you'd be shitting on us right now as Tim cemented his legacy over Kobe and Lebron :lol

Yes it is.

Also, the game wasn't necessarily given away in the last 28 seconds. I've seen teams comeback from that situation dozens of times. Kobe alone has a few of those under his belt, where the Lakers are down 5 or 6 with 30 seconds left, Kobe hits a quick 3 off the inbound. Other team chokes at the line, Kobe hits another clutch shot to win the game or send it in OT.

Where the game was lost is when Popovich started that stupid fuckin' lineup at the beginning of the 4th.

LkrFan
06-24-2013, 11:58 PM
LOL you know that's true man. If Tim won #5 this year, it wouldnt even be a debate. All you had to say was small market player, 5 rings, 5 finals mvp, 2 against Lebron. I know us Laker fans would reach for straws,' but but he never repeated'. :'(
Oh I know.:rollin:lmao :rollin

Thebesteva
06-25-2013, 12:01 AM
Yes it is.

Also, the game wasn't necessarily given away in the last 28 seconds. I've seen teams comeback from that situation dozens of times. Kobe alone has a few of those under his belt, where the Lakers are down 5 or 6 with 30 seconds left, Kobe hits a quick 3 off the inbound. Other team chokes at the line, Kobe hits another clutch shot to win the game or send it in OT.

Where the game was lost is when Popovich started that stupid fuckin' lineup at the beginning of the 4th.

Serious question, you think Stern and Adam Silver were watching the game and having a mini heartattack? You know Silver was like 'fuck man if Lebron loses how do I promote our product?'

I hope 1 day the NBA finally gets its ratings to where it wants to so they can stop trying so hard to 'market' certain players. I love how the NFL is always about some random ass team winning that year as compared to the NBA where theres always a certain WWE storyline they are trying to sell.

midnightpulp
06-25-2013, 12:04 AM
Serious question, you think Stern and Adam Silver were watching the game and having a mini heartattack? You know Silver was like 'fuck man if Lebron loses how do I promote our product?'

I hope 1 day the NBA finally gets its ratings to where it wants to so they can stop trying so hard to 'market' certain players. I love how the NFL is always about some random ass team winning that year as compared to the NBA where theres always a certain WWE storyline they are trying to sell.

Definitely.

Arcadian
06-25-2013, 12:09 AM
I still have no idea how the Spurs took them to 7 and were a chokejob away from beating them.

Apparently 1) the Spurs were better than you thought, or/and 2) the Heat weren't as good as you thought.

Thebesteva
06-25-2013, 12:12 AM
Definitely.

You know Stern and Silver were looking at the last minute of game 6 like this

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/65670/dave-chappelle-as-prince.gif

midnightpulp
06-25-2013, 12:17 AM
Apparently 1) the Spurs were better than you thought, or/and 2) the Heat weren't as good as you thought.

They were. It was like they captured lightning in a bottle for 5 games and 3.99999 quarters. Green's record breaking shooting. Leonard's emergence. Duncan turning back the clock. Ginobili making believers out of us again in game 5. These Spurs were one of the most resilient teams in franchise history. Then it all kind of broke down in the 4th quarter of game 6.

midnightpulp
06-25-2013, 12:23 AM

As the series progressed, I cared less and less about the Duncan vs. Kobe debate, especially after I saw Kobe was rooting for the Spurs. In reality, there's no rivalry between the 2 players. Big vs. perimeter. And I know Kobe would rather see Duncan get his 5th (which would invite comparisons to the Russells, Kareems, and the Shaqs) rather than Lebron repeat and overshadow him as the best perimeter player since Michael Jordan (according to media).

TDMVPDPOY
06-25-2013, 01:31 AM
he has the 4th pick this friday, lets see jordan pick another draft busts