PDA

View Full Version : Thompson Brothers Victory Spurs Tatoos

angel_luv
07-16-2005, 03:16 PM
Anyone besides me think they deserve props? = ) They are better men than me! :lol

Kori Ellis
07-16-2005, 03:31 PM
Has anyone seen the tattoos? I thought it was a stunt.

Larry Dallas
07-16-2005, 04:20 PM
looks like they are using the 1999 tattoo challenge Johnny Bottom-line came up with,

Getting the tattoo before the Spurs win a ring is worth props, not after,

Jason T said the Spurs where toast when they was 2-2 to the Sonics, does he deserve to even be on the Spurs wagon?

King
07-16-2005, 05:02 PM
Jason never said that.

angel_luv
07-16-2005, 05:03 PM
I saw the tatoos last night on WOAI news

Steve Perry
07-16-2005, 05:17 PM
Jason never said that.

You have 200 cash? I have the tape of the show,

tw05baller
07-16-2005, 05:21 PM
I saw the tatoos last night on WOAI news

same here

mouse
07-16-2005, 06:08 PM
Jason never said that.

Dude I have 5 tapes. one of Jason T saying the Mav's would lose game 3 and 4 to the Rockets, and on the same tape he says Avery Johnson is not NBA Coach material, on the same tape he also is recorded acting like he picked the Mavs to win after they won game 3. jason puts John kerry to shame when it comes to fipp Flopping`

On tape #2 I have him saying this is not the year for the Spurs and that they might want to start thinking of next season after they was 2-2 to the Sonics.

I will let you hear at least 15 seconds of any tape over the phone in case you want to make sure before you go to the ATM machine to get the cash,

200 is for the set of 5 tapes originals, if you want a copy I will do it for 25 dollars today only.

I also have 5 other tapes where Jeff vexler and some callers said Fuck and shit on live radio.

I have a tape of Don Harris saying folks from SpursReport and SpursTalk are a bunch of losers sitting in there mothers basements with a big 'L's on thier foreheads, Funny thing he says 30 seconds later for folks to log on to Ticket.com for some sort of contest :lmao

The Tape of Carl Wiggles worth walking off the WOAI radio show live and the tape of Chris Duel getting arested live at the KTSA studios are 20 dollars each,

Most tapes are 20-40 bucks

I also take.....

http://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/logo/paypal_logo.gif

[email protected]

King
07-16-2005, 07:36 PM
Well, truth be told, it's really not that important to me to pay you for it. Maybe he did say it.

Question, though -- why on earth do you record all the shows?

Don Michael Corleone
07-16-2005, 08:26 PM
Mouse, are you serious? Did Duel really ever get arrested live? Did Don Harris call the posters on the site losers?

Jack Tripper
07-16-2005, 08:29 PM
looks like they are using the 1999 tattoo challenge Johnny Bottom-line came up with,

Jason T said the Spurs where toast when they was 2-2 to the Sonics, does he deserve to even be on the Spurs wagon?

No kidding! big deal now that its over and done with getting the ink done :smokin

who cares, Hey Larry what are you doin later on tonight? :drunk

Clandestino
07-16-2005, 10:07 PM
but why does mouth have all those shows taped...

mouse
07-17-2005, 01:05 AM
Well, truth be told, it's really not that important to me to pay you for it. Maybe he did say it.

Question, though -- why on earth do you record all the shows?

I didn't have to, I knew the producer of the show, It wasn't until Walter and Don Harris started bad mouthing The T brothers when I found out there was money in it, I was on the phone with Roland a big Ticket listener , and he told me if I heard what walter called Jason and Rob, I told him I had the tape of the show, he offered me a 20 dollar bill and free beer If I bring the tape to a live remote the Ticket radio was doing by 1000 oaks, it was a small bar where they would show NFL games every Sunday, As I put the 20 in my pocket and started to drink my free beer, Roland took the tape to his Van and jason and Rob went outside to tune in, They took the tape and every since then the Ticket was never the same,

After word got out , I was banned from calling the show, So far I have only made 80 bucks off my tapes but someday I will put them on e bay,

Don Michael Corleone
07-17-2005, 01:10 AM
Mouse, are you serious? Did Duel really ever get arrested live? Did Don Harris call the posters on the site losers?

mouse
07-17-2005, 01:16 AM

yes it was during the show, A Bexar County sheriff issued the warrant while Chris was in the middle of the show, You could hear the Cop in the back ground arguing with the shows producer, Then you can hear Chris telling the cop if he can wait till a commercial break, The cop started to hand cuff Chris Duel and a struggle and many bad words was all you could hear for about 50 seconds, Then Ruben the Bone Hernadez went to a commercial break,

It was a very Bizarre moment for me as a listener, After another station break Chris Duel came back on the radio saying it was for another Chris Duel and not him, I kinda think the Cop knew he was kinda out of line and Chris's lawyer probably asked if he can just pay the ticket now, so he can continue with the show, The warrant said Christopher A Duel and he is Christopher J Duel, something like that,

You can ask kori I even have a recording of Paul Rodriguez cursing out Ruben And Chris Duel for bugging him at his hotel to come in and do a show, Paul Rodreguze was doing a show at the majestic at the time, Kori even stuck it on the web for me, Maybe she can locate the file. Paul Rodriguez has a major meltdown, I even posted it at Jim Romes smack chat, They played it on the show,

alamo50
07-17-2005, 07:21 AM

:smokin