PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: I got a 2013 Western Conference Champs Spurs pennant

Jacob1983
06-25-2013, 02:36 AM
My parents went to Spurs country on vacation over the weekend and brought me back a 2013 Western Conference Champs Spurs pennant as a souvenir. I am not a fan of the Spurs but I think I will put it next to my 2011 Mavs NBA Champs pennant as a reminder of what my Mavs did to the Heat in 2011. Anyone else get any Spurs 2013 Western Conference champs gear? And no, this isn't a troll or shit talking. They also brought me back a San Antonio newspaper. I was surprised to see that there was a thank you from the Spurs to their fans for a great season. You stay classy, San Antonio.

TDMVPDPOY
06-25-2013, 02:48 AM
i want to get meself the best in the west shirt and the spurs logo shirt, speaking of the spurs logo shirt does that glow in teh dark ?

Rogue
06-25-2013, 02:49 AM
no trolling but i appears to me that, if your parents have the money to pay for a vacation, then they should also have the money to send their son to a grad school (which's exactly what my parents do) rather than let him continue wasting his life at a treadmill job (exactly what i was doing one and a half years ago), no trolling. I felt i was wasting my life at the job so I quit that shit briskly, I'm not sure if education will eventually bring me to the dream land but it's a much better investment than stock or real estate market imho. at least I'm not wasting my life on a dead-end job anymore, and I'm living a happy life now. Just enjoy the life while you can. If I've ever made any right decisions in my life, then quitting that treadmill job has to be one of them.

irishock
06-25-2013, 03:37 AM
I'm rocking my 2012 AL pennant as well!!!

dg7md
06-25-2013, 05:15 AM
I got the WCF champs shirt.

Vash StampedE
06-25-2013, 07:01 AM
How many championship year gears do Mav fans have? Do they have a chance to celebrate for one in the near future? Or atleast celebrate for making it to the playoffs? I do hope Dirk gets to play longer this coming season unlike what he had the season that just passed.

Jacob1983
06-25-2013, 10:47 PM
I know that the last post was basically an insult directed toward me. I don't get it but whatever. I do own a lot of Mavs 2011 championship gear. That was the year that my Mavs became winners so of course I had to get some championship gear. The Spurs and their fans shouldn't be crying or slitting their wrists. It's not like they are the 2002 Kings, the Bobcats, Suns, Cavs, or Raptors. They should be proud that their team got another Silver Ball and another western conference championship banner. It's better than nothing.

spurraider21
06-25-2013, 10:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ

stephen jackson
06-25-2013, 10:50 PM
best of west shirts> heat champion shirt
as far as style :P

Norris Cole
06-25-2013, 10:58 PM
Poor Gaycob he's such a loser that you almost feel bad for the guy. Almost :lol

Kool Bob Love
06-25-2013, 11:03 PM
:wakeup

Ditty
06-25-2013, 11:08 PM
Best of the West shirts were badass, but of course every other person in town was wearing the shirt during the finals, and was superstitious and only wore my shirt during non game days, and jersey during game days. Wish the hat was a little better, but I wasn't a fan of the shirt or hat we would of got if we won the championship. Not a big fan of white shirts tbh. It was bad enough that the NBA decided to go with snapback hats but now stapback hats this year :lol. The Mavs & Heat championship hats the two previous years were pretty badass though.

Jacob1983
06-26-2013, 02:05 AM
I have to agree with Spurs fans about the shirts. The Spurs best of the west shirts were epic. I can't say the same for the Heat shirts especially the white hot shirts. Extremely lame.

TDMVPDPOY
06-26-2013, 02:27 AM
the spurs alternative grey jerseys, do people actually buy them?

Ashy Larry
06-26-2013, 03:54 AM
What are Western Conference Title Banners and T-Shirts?

dg7md
06-26-2013, 06:42 AM
What are Western Conference Title Banners and T-Shirts?

2004 Lakers t-shirts.

Rogue
06-26-2013, 10:11 PM
I know that the last post was basically an insult directed toward me. I don't get it but whatever. I do own a lot of Mavs 2011 championship gear. That was the year that my Mavs became winners so of course I had to get some championship gear. The Spurs and their fans shouldn't be crying or slitting their wrists. It's not like they are the 2002 Kings, the Bobcats, Suns, Cavs, or Raptors. They should be proud that their team got another Silver Ball and another western conference championship banner. It's better than nothing.

There've been too many vituperative comments aimed at my nigga Jacob and that's totally hideous, and wrong. I feel just as offended reading those posts because I used to be living in a similar situation like the one my nigga is struggling with. I used to work at a treadmill job about 8 hours a day 5 days a week without no holidays, the pay was average and the work was tiring and tedious. My parents wanted me to be grown and that was probably the only reason I accepted that shit in the first place, I thought they would feel happy to see their son having a job, but they weren't because I was not happy. Your parents' happiness always depends on your happiness.

I had only worked there for 7 months something and I already felt exhausted, and I have a hard time imagining how my nigga maanged to stay there for what? 5 years, I would've killed myself twice, or 3 times if i had to work there that long tbh. But thankfully, my parents are open minded and they always suppert anything I want to do. So I quit that shit briskly around the independence day last year, which was probably the rightest decision I've ever made in my life.

I'm not sure if another 2 years of schooling will finally pay off or not, but at least I'm enjoying my life right now. I'm just kind of like Cristina in "Vicky Cristina Barcelona", I'm not sure what I really want to do, but I know what I don't want.