PDA

View Full Version : Who plays Futsal or Indoor Soccer

TDMVPDPOY
06-25-2013, 02:51 AM
lol attended a friends finals game last night, knew they fkn loss the match when one of the clowns wears a messi kit while everyone was wearing chelsea kits, even opponents were wearing the black strip chelsea kit...too bad xavi and iniesta wasnt playing cause of injury, so i knew the result was going to be

interesting comp was mixed sexes, so you must have 2f + 2m + GK on the floor...there are some tomboys who can really play physically, then there are some who fkn cant even kick a ball with force let alone put the body on the line taking hits...

apalisoc_9
06-25-2013, 06:19 PM
I used to play futsal with foreigners a couple of years back in the univeristy. They were too good for me to join the team sadly, but i played with them in their practise ..Turns out a few of them played some sort of professional futsal back in Iran-Brazil-Thailand

Was actually surprised that thailand was good at futsal.

DAF86
06-25-2013, 06:39 PM
I do, at least once per week.

lol playing with females.

apalisoc_9
06-25-2013, 07:39 PM
I do, at least once per week.

lol playing with females.

Everything has its upsides you know

ALVAREZ6
06-25-2013, 10:38 PM
lol attended a friends finals game last night, knew they fkn loss the match when one of the clowns wears a messi kit while everyone was wearing chelsea kits, even opponents were wearing the black strip chelsea kit...too bad xavi and iniesta wasnt playing cause of injury, so i knew the result was going to be

interesting comp was mixed sexes, so you must have 2f + 2m + GK on the floor...there are some tomboys who can really play physically, then there are some who fkn cant even kick a ball with force let alone put the body on the line taking hits...
oh