PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Bynum completes rehab, guaranteed to be ready for training camp.

AchillesHeel
06-25-2013, 06:27 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9419336/andrew-bynum-philadelphia-76ers-completes-rehab-knee-surgery-set-resume-workouts

Bynum's agent, David Lee, told The Associated Press on Monday night there's "not a concern in the world" that Bynum will be ready for training camp.He also said he had no conversations with the Sixers and does not expect any kind of deal with the team before the 7-foot center becomes a free agent on July 1.
Lee says Bynum will get a jump on his regular offseason workouts by starting next week in Atlanta instead of his usual time in August.

Which team picks this foo up?

Captivus
06-25-2013, 07:44 AM
Which team picks this foo up?

According to you, the Heat will...:hat
This case is not like D12, teams are gonna be extra careful with this guy, when it comes to money.

LkrFan
06-25-2013, 07:51 AM
Good to see the big fella on track to return to the league. I'd love to see him ditch his punkass agent and play for the Lakers again.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 08:01 AM
He'll go down in preseason...in all my years I've never seen super glue fully repair glass...it inevitably cracks again

LkrFan
06-25-2013, 08:09 AM
He'll go down in preseason...in all my years I've never seen super glue fully repair glass...it inevitably cracks again
:lol

Mal
06-25-2013, 08:10 AM
He said, he`s ready for big fat contract and waiting for morons to go to bid war, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 08:12 AM
He said, he`s ready for big fat contract and waiting for morons to go to bid war, tbh.

He's a video game junkie afro sporting weed head that won the genetic lottery...

StrengthAndHonor
06-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Probably sign with the Lakers again after Dwight leaves :lol

CitizenDwayne
06-25-2013, 10:44 AM
Good. So we should see him back on the court in 2017.

Leon Black
06-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Dallas

resistanze
06-25-2013, 01:36 PM

:lol Koolaid_Man dropping nukes lately

Thread
06-25-2013, 01:38 PM
^If this don't beat all I have ever seen. Kool pulling back the comforter and one ding-a-ling after another climbin' in the sack with him.

Christ-a-mighty!!!

Thebesteva
06-25-2013, 01:40 PM
Bynum is a joke. I hope he finally gets exposed this season for what he always was, an injury prone fraud with no heart. I'm tired of all his excuses about how he is almost ready to play a full season again.

Thread
06-25-2013, 01:45 PM
Bynum is a joke. I hope he finally gets exposed this season for what he always was, an injury prone fraud with no heart. I'm tired of all his excuses about how he is almost ready to play a full season again.

- "Don't be sad because it's over. Be happy because it happened."

- Dr. Seuss

Thebesteva
06-25-2013, 01:49 PM
- "Don't be sad because it's over. Be happy because it happened."

- Dr. Seuss
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKSlWM2gpJpjWMlZY7Z-LYk6AXTyXWktycpMSo9a23x1WZnzgc

baseline bum
06-25-2013, 01:57 PM
Fucking love Bynum's game. He's seriously seems like the only big in the league who realizes when you get the ball at the basket you should always keep it high and go straight up with the shot. Fucking Splitter was making himself a huge liability in the Miami series because he kept bringing the ball low when he received the post entry, and LeBron or Wade would come steal it every time. :pctoss

Thebesteva
06-25-2013, 02:05 PM
Fucking love Bynum's game. He's seriously seems like the only big in the league who realizes when you get the ball at the basket you should always keep it high and go straight up with the shot. Fucking Splitter was making himself a huge liability in the Miami series because he kept bringing the ball low when he received the post entry, and LeBron or Wade would come steal it every time. :pctoss

@0:48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g6Oknakbac

AchillesHeel
06-25-2013, 02:18 PM

If only that nigga was healthy, I liked him in the 2012 season, when he had 30 rebounds against us and that playoff triple-double with 10 blocks but his attitude sucks.

Phillip
06-25-2013, 03:28 PM
If Miami gets him and he stays healthy... they have a legit shot to get 70+ wins.

MeloHype
06-25-2013, 03:31 PM
Nigga said he was gonna play after every month and never did

whitemamba
06-25-2013, 04:37 PM
He wants money so he can keep renewing his Xbox live membership.

Killakobe81
06-25-2013, 05:00 PM
No way he.signs heat he wants to get paid ...

Thebesteva
06-25-2013, 05:33 PM
If Miami gets him and he stays healthy... they have a legit shot to get 70+ wins.

That's alot of IF's nigga

Rogue
06-25-2013, 11:02 PM
if he accepts a 1yr deal I'd like to give him the trial while paying him 15m. A healthy bynum would be miles above the DH with a broken back. his knee might be a timebomb so he better not expect a long deal this summer, dude needs one healthy season to demonstrate his value and earn himself a good pay for the 14-15 season and afterwards.

Phillip
06-26-2013, 08:17 AM
No way he.signs heat he wants to get paid ...

if he accepts a 1yr deal I'd like to give him the trial while paying him 15m. A healthy bynum would be miles above the DH with a broken back. his knee might be a timebomb so he better not expect a long deal this summer, dude needs one healthy season to demonstrate his value and earn himself a good pay for the 14-15 season and afterwards.

This. His value isn't super high right now. His best bet would be to take a 1 year deal, ball his ass off and win a championship, then he will probably be able to net himself a massive, perhaps max contract somewhere. Or perhaps Miami would ditch Bosh for cap space to resign him.

AchillesHeel
06-26-2013, 09:50 AM
Bynum filed his suit against the Becketts on June 1, according to USA TODAY Sports' Rachel Shuster (http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/29/andrew-bynum-lawsuits-homeowner-in-los-angeles/1734473/). The couple countersued about six weeks later, on July 11, calling Bynum "a great basketball player and a terrible neighbor" who, during the course of their time living next to one another, acted more like a rock star perpetually trashing his hotel room than a homeowner interested in being part of his community.The list of Bynum's alleged offenses, according to the Becketts' filing:
• "Blasting loud, profane, and disrespectful music and video games at window-shaking volumes"
• "Letting his dogs run loose through the neighborhood"
• "Apparently engaging in illegal drug use and permitting marijuana smoke to drift into the Becketts' backyard"
• "Constructing a fence on his property which is not in compliance with the community codes and regulations" (NOTE: truly the most evil and insidious of suburban crimes)
• "Conspicuously brandishing firearms in an attempt to threaten and intimidate the Becketts in retaliation for their legitimate complaints"
• "And, perhaps most seriously, by recklessly racing his luxury cars through the neighborhood at dangerous speeds where children or others could be injured or killed."

:lol

King Nupe
06-26-2013, 10:04 AM
Atlanta would be DOMINANT with a healthy bynum and if they Keep josh.

You can move Horford to PF which is his natural position.
You move Smoove to SF and that defense would be rediculous...