PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: LOL Dirk Chandler Walks to NY [img]lakerfandealwithit.gif[/img]

baseline bum
06-25-2013, 08:55 AM
Tim Duncan = Greatest PF of all time:king, 4 time NBA Champion:lobt2:, 3 time Finals MVP, Top 10 All-time player.

Dirk Nowitzki = Top 100 All-time, 1 NBA Champoinship, soft that doesn't play defense, 2013 Mavericks are a lottery team.
:lmao
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :rollinROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GTFO. You mad bro?

Phillip
06-25-2013, 08:56 AM
rofl @ the butthurt spurfan who posted that in my thread

benefactor
06-25-2013, 09:12 AM
It's amazing how easily trolled they still are after all these years.

baseline bum
06-25-2013, 03:00 PM
Is it coincidence that all the bad miracles and wonders happened to us?

Or we are cursed? No need to mention all things of the past... But from the last one I would not be able to recover the rest of my life... Why god hate us so much? How he could be so cruel, mess with my life like that and bring unbelievable pain? To see Spurs and Duncan getting number 5 were ultimate will of mine, it was so important to my happiness in life, it would have made me feel on top of the world for a lot lot time, i would have found for myself eternity tranquility... But now I'm in exactly the opposite state of mine, I'm feeling so torn, so disassembled, feel like I don't want to live life anymore. Why why why god is so shit? Why he was have to make me feel like I'm on the verge of the biggest happiness there is and then take it away for me?!?! Why?!??

Brazil
06-25-2013, 05:09 PM
:lol

Brazil
06-25-2013, 05:09 PM
one of the worst / best NASFs generation ever tbh

Leon Black
06-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Game 6

Ashy Larry
06-25-2013, 06:30 PM
28 secs

benefactor
06-26-2013, 06:02 AM
Is it coincidence that all the bad miracles and wonders happened to us?

Or we are cursed? No need to mention all things of the past... But from the last one I would not be able to recover the rest of my life... Why god hate us so much? How he could be so cruel, mess with my life like that and bring unbelievable pain? To see Spurs and Duncan getting number 5 were ultimate will of mine, it was so important to my happiness in life, it would have made me feel on top of the world for a lot lot time, i would have found for myself eternity tranquility... But now I'm in exactly the opposite state of mine, I'm feeling so torn, so disassembled, feel like I don't want to live life anymore. Why why why god is so shit? Why he was have to make me feel like I'm on the verge of the biggest happiness there is and then take it away for me?!?! Why?!??
you guys trying to compare this stuff to others things that happened in the past... but you only try to fool yourselfs, cause there is nothing that come close to that heartbreak, missing and misery feeling... you can't compare this to anything in terms of how much being close and having it in our hands... personally i am the biggest and the most pure Duncan fan in all world, we were on verge of winning the most amazing championship ever, a championship with pride, with wonderful path, against all odds, against the ring chasing culture of today... Duncan was about to get NBA ring number 5 with him MVP, the most special accomplish you can ever achieve - not only in sport but in all life, Duncan was about to getting the mark of the second greatest player of all time!
like you all i also thought before the last series that there are more important things in life than sport, but after the finals it just put things in prespective, there is nothing more important than Duncan and Spurst getting #5!!!