PDA

View Full Version : OT: Has Kool changed for the better?

racm
06-25-2013, 09:37 AM
Ever since he returned, got un-pinked, and got that Chinese avatar he's been posting troof bombs tbh

Venti Quattro
06-25-2013, 09:39 AM
Aside from being a sexual deviant, which seems innate in him, he has done strong work over the past NBA season in the NBA Forum and The Club. Should be bolded back, IMO.

midnightpulp
06-25-2013, 09:44 AM
Yes.

Lebron James' existence has focused his hate and refined his posting. He's got a purpose now. The Duncan/Kobe thing with him always felt like a parody and something he really didn't take too seriously. Posting about tramp stamps. Cuckolding. Tongue rings. Frivolous stuff.

Now that Lebron has repeated, Kool's energy has finally found the proper target.

Still wish he'd make amends with my boy DPG, though.

Thread
06-25-2013, 09:45 AM

NoPERIOD

monosylab1k
06-25-2013, 09:48 AM
His schtick had ended, but he still needs to slowly reincorporate himself back into normal ST interactions before returning as Extra Stout.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 10:00 AM
Yes.

Lebron James' existence has focused his hate and refined his posting. He's got a purpose now. The Duncan/Kobe thing with him always felt like a parody and something he really didn't take too seriously. Posting about tramp stamps. Cuckolding. Tongue rings. Frivolous stuff.

Now that Lebron has repeated, Kool's energy has finally found the proper target.

NoPERIOD

You heard the man....

Thread
06-25-2013, 10:43 AM
His schtick had ended, but he still needs to slowly reincorporate himself back into normal ST interactions before returning as Extra Stout.

Bend over. I'l....Kool will give ya an Extra fuckin' Stout.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 10:52 AM

Bend ova and I'll show you a schtick :lol

:lol Cully is such a bad influence on me..white men always sucker us blacks guys in :downspin: :lmao

Thread
06-25-2013, 11:19 AM
:lol Cully is such a bad influence on me..white men always sucker us blacks guys in :downspin: :lmao

lmao!!!

ohmwrecker
06-25-2013, 11:22 AM
Ever since he returned, got un-pinked, and got that Chinese avatar he's been posting troof bombs tbh

sarcasm?

Thebesteva
06-25-2013, 01:01 PM
Bend ova and I'll show you a schtick :lol

:lol:lol

Leon Black
06-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Fuck that dick in a booty azz bitch.

Rogue
06-25-2013, 10:37 PM
Kool always has a good half in him and finally the good half prevails over the bad, it's good thing to him as well as to the website. The Gordon Liu avatar really did some magic to him. I'm not against the idea of re-bolding him but I don't think it's a big deal either, I've been named top 3 NBA forum poster the past two months in a row but there's still no sign or chance of me reacquiring boldness. My nigga Shadow has more than 13,000 posts on this site yet still grey-named, and now he's gone temporarily or permanently.