PDA

View Full Version : Black guy breaks into house...brutally beats woman infront of her 3 year old (VIDEO)

Thebesteva
06-25-2013, 02:15 PM
Damn man...wtf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU0EJS3cJIc

TE
06-25-2013, 02:21 PM
Wow...brutal

I. Hustle
06-25-2013, 02:31 PM
Or another Tuesday.

leemajors
06-25-2013, 02:35 PM
Even if it's blurred, why would she sign a release to let them show that?

Thebesteva
06-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Even if it's blurred, why would she sign a release to let them show that?

It explains it in the video. They want people to see it and find out who this guy is.

leemajors
06-25-2013, 02:37 PM
You can zoom in on his face for a clearer shot, seeing him beat her in the face doesn't help too much imo

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 02:37 PM
ouch....hopefully they feather him...he doesn't need the tar....

illusioNtEk
06-25-2013, 02:59 PM
this guy needs to be shot/killed/hanged

MeloHype
06-25-2013, 03:08 PM
Wtf is wrong with people

DeadlyDynasty
06-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Lynchings would deter this kind of behavior.

Trill Clinton
06-25-2013, 03:25 PM

this guy needs to be shot/killed/hanged

Lynchings would deter this kind of behavior.

all of this, but so far the SAWM who killed that little babygirl is still in the lead for most despicable crime this week.

*off to search the interwebs for more sexual predator stories* brb

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 03:29 PM
all of this, but so far the SAWM who killed that little babygirl is still in the lead for most despicable crime this week.

mK4XhR0lYlE

silverblk mystix
06-25-2013, 03:32 PM
These guys are "hard" when they are out in the world.

I only wish the public would see them after they are under arrest and subsequently incarcerated. The biggest crybabies on the planet.

Spur|n|Austin
06-25-2013, 03:33 PM
If that was my wife - there would be little that the police or anybody could do to stop me from killing that piece of nasty shit.

Trill Clinton
06-25-2013, 03:36 PM
mK4XhR0lYlE
:rollin

DeadlyDynasty
06-25-2013, 03:37 PM

This is true.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 03:38 PM
If that was my wife - there would be little that the police or anybody could do to stop me from killing that piece of nasty shit.

and then be separated from her forever by going to jail for premeditated murder...you wouldn't but I understand the sentiment....had you been there he might have produced a gun...

Spur|n|Austin
06-25-2013, 03:41 PM
and then be separated from her forever by going to jail for premeditated murder...you wouldn't but I understand the sentiment....had you been there he might have produced a gun...

If I get angry watching that, I can't imagine my anger if it had hit home.

I I had been home, it would have two against one, and I'd do my best to get to my gun first.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 03:43 PM
If I get angry watching that, I can't imagine my anger if it had hit home.

I I had been home, it would have two against one, and I'd do my best to get to my gun first.

so you would have said: "Honey get your ass kicked for me while I go get the gun." :lol

Spur|n|Austin
06-25-2013, 03:51 PM
so you would have said: "Honey get your ass kicked for me while I go get the gun." :lol

:lol other way around there, guy - guess I should have said had my wife get to the gun.

Shit, if my wife could take a beating like this Joizy girl I'd have a second notion to let her fend for herself while I got the 9.

CubanSucks
06-25-2013, 04:27 PM
Embarrassing on his part. A grown man facing an unarmed woman that wasn't fighting back couldn't even knock her unconscious?

The first time you've made me laugh.

The insecurity is blinding.

jeebus
06-25-2013, 04:30 PM
if OP didn't ruin it in the title thread, this would've made for a great "guess the race" game.

but this type of behavior from your average chimp is the norm.

pawe
06-25-2013, 04:44 PM

Not trolling you but how would you be able to find the criminal?

Thebesteva
06-25-2013, 04:52 PM
Not trolling you but how would you be able to find the criminal?

LOL pretty much the problem is finding him

Huey Freeman
06-25-2013, 05:20 PM
Cliche jokes aside, New Jersey a horrible place to tbh.

Malik Z. Shabazz
06-25-2013, 07:57 PM
Obviously this Nubian KING was merely confused and thought this white SHE-DEVIL was in his home. I'm sure the black man lives next door!

Thank Allah it wasn't a WHITE man - he would have gone straight for the 3 year old.

Allahu Akbar.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2013, 08:19 PM
Obviously this Nubian KING was merely confused and thought this white SHE-DEVIL was in his home. I'm sure the black man lives next door!

Thank Allah it wasn't a WHITE man - he would have gone straight for the 3 year oldT.

Allahu Akbar.

:lmao that's cold man

Juan
06-25-2013, 08:25 PM
Fuckin monkeys.

Rogue
06-25-2013, 10:07 PM
thats exactly what the liberals want make the whole country to be. guys with stronger muscles will rule the street and will intrude and bang housewives for fun

Trill Clinton
06-25-2013, 10:09 PM
Obviously this Nubian KING was merely confused and thought this white SHE-DEVIL was in his home. I'm sure the black man lives next door! Thank Allah it wasn't a WHITE man - he would have gone straight for the 3 year old. Allahu Akbar. http://www.icecreamconvos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/michael-jordan-laughing.gif

mercos
06-26-2013, 12:05 AM
That is seriously fucked up. Sad thing is, this guy will be caught, sent to jail for a few years and come back worse. He's probably already spent time behind bars. You can almost take it to the bank that if he is not killed prematurely he will do something like this again. We either need a better corrections program in this country, or we need to expand the death penalty and start weeding out some of the scum.

silverblk mystix
06-26-2013, 04:25 AM
That is seriously fucked up. Sad thing is, this guy will be caught, sent to jail for a few years and come back worse. He's probably already spent time behind bars. You can almost take it to the bank that if he is not killed prematurely he will do something like this again. We either need a better corrections program in this country, or we need to expand the death penalty and start weeding out some of the scum.

Actually, this guy will be one of those who will spend a lot of his life in the corrections system and one day a lawyer will win a case for him that he didn't get a proper dosage for his "medical" condition or was missing a "cookie" from his dinner tray and will win a multi-million dollar judgement from a state and get out and do these things again...

while his victims deal with lifelong injuries and medical bills and his murdered victims families deal with grief and loss!

Suspect
06-26-2013, 06:32 AM
who the fuck randomly has a camera recording in their living room?

but us blacks taking another L smh, he should be beating that vagina not her face. wtf? a true COON

703 Spurz
06-27-2013, 12:35 PM

but us blacks taking another L smh, he should be beating that vagina not her face. wtf? a true COON

Nanny cam.

Suspect
06-27-2013, 01:12 PM
sorry, im black and never think of things like that. carry on

ALVAREZ6
06-27-2013, 10:22 PM
lol pussy ass ninja. the most pleasurable thing on the planet would be to beat the shit out of a piece of shit like that with a baseball bat. i'd be tempted to choose that over having a 3-some with kate upton and bar rafaeli tbh imo

200 miles
06-27-2013, 11:58 PM

So instead of beating her senseless, the intruder should have just raped her right on the spot with her child nearby, is that what you're saying? SMH.

Suspect
06-28-2013, 07:30 AM
So instead of beating her senseless, the intruder should have just raped her right on the spot with her child nearby, is that what you're saying? SMH.
Was saying it in a figure of speech that he shouldn't be doing that, he should be out dating white girls, beating their vags, getting back at the white man. I dont condone rape sir

200 miles
06-28-2013, 03:31 PM
Was saying it in a figure of speech that he shouldn't be doing that, he should be out dating white girls, beating their vags, getting back at the white man. I dont condone rape sir

Oh, well that's cool then. :toast

Even though I don't know if you're also including married white women, because I find adulterers deplorable, but honestly the thought of white cuckolds amuses me. :lmao

So, I understand now. Just one question: what are white women like on an intimate level? Are they really milky white and soft down there and all around?

Just a serious question from a Tejano who has only been with Latinas.

Suspect
06-28-2013, 03:44 PM
I would say soft all around for the most part

White girls vaginas are like unicorn tears mixed with holy water and sprite tbh

amazing

johnsmith
06-28-2013, 03:45 PM
These guys are "hard" when they are out in the world.

I only wish the public would see them after they are under arrest and subsequently incarcerated. The biggest crybabies on the planet.

That's actually pretty interesting. I would (and I'm sure most others) love to watch that.

What a piece of trash.

johnsmith
06-28-2013, 03:47 PM
See, and if I had a choice between a really hot 21 year old latina and a really hot 21 year old white chick, I'd take the Latina every single time.

Leetonidas
06-28-2013, 04:01 PM
white girls take it in the butt

200 miles
06-28-2013, 04:01 PM
I would say soft all around for the most part

White girls vaginas are like unicorn tears mixed with holy water and sprite tbh

amazing

Damn. I actually like Sprite.

For some reason, I've always considered white girls to be sort of like forbidden fruit to me.

TE
06-29-2013, 07:40 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/28/shawn-custis-arrested-for_n_3519296.html

NEWARK, N.J. -- Authorities have arrested a man wanted in a New Jersey home invasion that left a mother beaten, an attack that was captured on a nanny cam.The Essex County prosecutor's office said 42-year-old Shawn Custis was arrested Friday in Manhattan by the prosecutor's office and the FBI. Custis faces charges of attempted murder, robbery, burglary and child endangerment.
The attack last Friday in Millburn was captured on a hidden camera in the woman's home. A man can be seen bursting into the home, punching and kicking the woman and throwing her down stairs while her 3-year-old daughter cowered on a couch. Police withheld the names of the woman and child.
County chief of detectives Anthony Ambrose said Friday that Custis was being transported to an undisclosed location in New Jersey.

I hope this scum gets the living shit beaten out of him.

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 09:17 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/28/shawn-custis-arrested-for_n_3519296.html

I hope this scum gets the living shit beaten out of him.

Me too...I hope they put him in the Aryan brotherhood cell block

E20
06-29-2013, 06:19 PM
I would have given that guy some sweet chin music