PDA

View Full Version : lol Spain

Brazil
06-25-2013, 05:34 PM
:lmao

http://esportes.br.msn.com/copa-confederacoes/noticias/em-fortaleza-funcion%C3%A1rios-do-hotel-confirmam-confus%C3%A3o-com-espanha

globally, Spanish players were partying like crazy then wanted to come back to the hotel with hookers but hotel refused the girls and a confusion started.

Everybody is commenting that Spanish players are behaving like pigs.

Relevancy
06-25-2013, 09:27 PM
Spaniards are known to behave like pigs, not a surprise here.

If they weren't so good I would trash them, but since they are I can only say one thing, let them behave like pigs, tbh

Venti Quattro
06-25-2013, 09:46 PM
You ain't a member of PIGS if you don't act like a pig.

Brazil
06-25-2013, 10:04 PM
You ain't a member of PIGS if you don't act like a pig.

:lol

fwiw they tried to go to their room with 7 girls :lol

Rogue
06-26-2013, 12:31 AM
rumors said they stayed up the whole night before their opening game vs. Swiss on the 2010 world cup, only to watch the Lakers game and to root for Pau, which explained why they were somnambulating through the game and ended up losing it. lucky little bastards won the other two games and came out of the group, and finally won the eventual championship that year. They're just too brask and arrogant, and they'll be made to pay in Brazil. They're still the team to beat but I don't see them repeating in 2014, I predict Germany and Brazil will stand on the pitch for the final and Germany will be the eventual winner. Germany are stacked and Bayern winning the 13' CL is only a prelude to the rise and dominance of German football