PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: scottie pippen kicks fan's ass for calling him the n-word and spitting on himpm Scott

Trill Clinton
06-25-2013, 11:02 PM
Scottie is a real nigga

Scottie Pippen
Beatdown Victim Spit at Me
Called Me the N-Word

Exclusive Details
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/06/24/0624-scottie-pippen-article-getty-7.jpg
Scottie Pippen's claiming he attacked a fan in Malibu this weekend in self-defense ... after the man called him the n-word and then spit at him.

Sources close to Pippen tell us, the middle-aged man who got his ass kicked by Pippen outside Nobu Sunday night was a drunk, overly aggressive fan who had been badgering Pippen for attention all evening ... beginning inside Nobu, where Pippen was eating with friends.

At one point, we're told one of Pippen's dinner guests went to the bathroom ... and the man sat in the guest's place ... continuing to pester Pippen with questions. We're told Pippen bit his tongue and politely asked the man to leave.

After the meal, we're told Pippen agreed to take a photo with the man outside the restaurant ... but the man continued to be aggressive, demanding an autograph as well. Pippen refused and we're told that's when the man dropped the n-bomb, shoved the NBA legend, then spat at him.

Sources close to Pippen say he lost it when the spit landed on his young daughter -- and Pippen flew into attack mode.

As we reported, the alleged victim was subsequently transported to a nearby hospital with severe injuries to his head, face, and back. Pippen has since spoken with authorities and he was not arrested.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/06/25/0625-victim-ambulance-ride-footer-1.jpg (http://www.tmz.com/photos/2013/06/24/scottie-pippen-fight-injured-stretcher-ambulance-photos/)

D-Wade
06-25-2013, 11:06 PM
How can someone be a racist and also a fan of a black athlete?

Actually don't answer that. Happens all the time.

MeloHype
06-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Already posted n00b

lefty
06-25-2013, 11:28 PM
Already posted n00b

Juggity
06-26-2013, 12:09 AM
Pippen should have held himself back. Might have been able to get the drunk asshole arrested for disorderly conduct, hate crime, or assault if he'd simply called the police instead of beating the guy to a pulp. Now Pip's in a jail cell instead, and does deserve to be there.

Thebesteva
06-26-2013, 12:24 AM
LMAO @ the guy being in a stretcher

Suspect
06-26-2013, 12:31 AM
did the fan say it with -er or -a?

if he just said something like "whatever nigga, *shove and spit* then thats not racist according to society standards of course

TDMVPDPOY
06-26-2013, 12:39 AM
i dunno how that is racists, when that sort of behavior is common

its only when a color clown is involved in becomes racial...fck that shit

u goto any fck up suburb they treat each other like lower than fkn shit, actually comparing people to shit is bullshit since shit can be use as compost while pathetic human beings are a waste of molecules...

spurraider21
06-26-2013, 12:42 AM
so stereotypical racist white guy shouts a slur at a black dude...

who acts like stereotypical black dude and commits a violent crime.

:tu

JohnnyMax
06-26-2013, 01:05 AM
White dude spit at his daughter Sophia Pippen

http://cdn.madamenoire.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/gal1.jpg

resistanze
06-26-2013, 08:19 AM
Pippen should have held himself back. Might have been able to get the drunk asshole arrested for disorderly conduct, hate crime, or assault if he'd simply called the police instead of beating the guy to a pulp. Now Pip's in a jail cell instead, and does deserve to be there.

Any self-respecting father would beat the shit out of someone who spat on their daughter, even without the racial slur.

I. Hustle
06-26-2013, 08:34 AM
Any self-respecting father would beat the shit out of someone who spat on their daughter, even without the racial slur.

For real. Seems like Pipp was doing the right thing and trying to be cool all night. Dude deserves what he got. Scottie doesn't know what kind of diseases that white devil could carry. LMAO @ the guy having to be carried out in a stretcher.

Sportcamper
06-26-2013, 08:41 AM
Story is getting bizarre…

When Scottie left, this guy had no injuries," the source said. "Scottie is very upset about the way this has been portrayed."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-source-says-pippen-spat-004013144--nba.html

Bill_Brasky
06-26-2013, 08:49 AM
I'd kick the fuck outta someone if they spit on my kid too. Isn't that assault?

DPG21920
06-26-2013, 08:54 AM
:lol This source all of the sudden coming out - out of no where to say the two things that would take the heat off: 1) A white guy used a racist term & 2) The guy had no injuries when Pippen left.

Of course. So not only did this racist white guy abuse Scottie, Scottie didn't even touch him now.

Spur-Addict
06-26-2013, 09:38 AM

THIS

jdiggy0424
06-26-2013, 09:40 AM
Feel like this is the reason most NBA players/former players have bodyguards around them.

Trill Clinton
06-26-2013, 09:49 AM

word.

jag
06-26-2013, 10:22 AM
Scottie's story sounds kind of whack, but the guy probably needed to have his ass beat anyway.

DPG21920
06-26-2013, 11:21 AM
Oh ya, besides the go to "racist" line the source also uses the "spitting on a child line". What's next, he drowned a puppy and kicked a homeless guy?

Sportcamper
06-26-2013, 11:37 AM
Oh ya, besides the go to "racist" line the source also uses the "spitting on a child line". What's next, he drowned a puppy and kicked a homeless guy?
:lol Precisely why Malibu Sheriffs have not arrested Scottie until they can sort all of this out…The guy in the hospital could be the one facing charges…Malibu courts take a dim view of folks harassing their wealthy celebrities…

JoeTait75
06-26-2013, 11:40 AM
:lol Precisely why Malibu Sheriffs have not arrested Scottie until they can sort all of this out…The guy in the hospital could be the one facing charges…Malibu courts take a dim view of folks harassing their wealthy celebrities…

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EbAQOjwtwwg/S4boyoOOlCI/AAAAAAAAAWg/Du6O5ieGcHY/s400/malibu+police.jpg

Sportcamper
06-26-2013, 11:47 AM
Actually they are LA County Sheriffs who have years of experience working jail & the toughest parts of LA County…

Rogue
06-26-2013, 08:23 PM
overreacting to someone calling you the N-word doesn't make you a badder ass nigga, it's never a good idea for them big names to overreact to such trivia and minions imho

Koolaid_Man
06-26-2013, 08:30 PM

you're outta your fucking mind...there's nothing more satisfying than splitting the wig of a racist....:lol

TDMVPDPOY
06-26-2013, 08:49 PM
does the white clown not know pippen is broke? lol trying to make money

Vito Corleone
06-26-2013, 11:51 PM
I believe one of two things happened.

1. dude sees Pippen thinks he can score a pay day if he can badger Pippen into a confrontation so he goes all asshole on him until pippen goes all ghetto on him.

2. dude harasses Pippen and Pippen beats the shit out of him and in turn to justify it says he used the N word and spit on his daughter.

Truth is I can see both being the truth, I'm more close to believing #1 than #2.

DPG21920
06-26-2013, 11:53 PM
word.

But you can't have it both ways. Either Pippen is a coward who let a racist spit on his daughter and did not harm him (per the source) or........Pippen is lying and did assault a man and the source is lying about everything.

CitizenDwayne
06-26-2013, 11:56 PM
I believe nothing about this story.

HI-FI
06-26-2013, 11:58 PM
DPG and a couple others seem to have a better understanding while others are seeing Pippen as a hero. most likely he simply chimped out on someone, maybe he was really drunk and the guy maybe said something sarcastic, instead of racist, to him. Shit, i bet his daughter wasn't even with him.

DPG21920
06-27-2013, 12:02 AM
Look, when you do something that is going to get you in trouble, then mysteriously a source pops up with literally every cliche defense go-to (children, racism & victim), it's a red flag.

JohnnyMax
06-27-2013, 02:08 AM
Googled the latest and it corroborates what is being said here

White dude called him a nigga and spat at Pippen while he was holding his daughters hand.