PDA

View Full Version : OT: Why do White Conservatives side with Zimmerman?

King Nupe
06-26-2013, 10:02 AM
Even if Trayvon attacked him, George chased him first. Where I'm from, if you chase somebody, they not running, they will turn around and slap the isht out of you.

AchillesHeel
06-26-2013, 10:04 AM
Who the fuck cares?

da_suns_fan
06-26-2013, 10:30 AM
Victimization.

I think if blacks hadnt tried to make it about race then Trayvon would have had much more sympathy from white america. But when every black politician under the sun claims that he was a victim of racism, whites usually roll their eyes.

spurraider21
06-26-2013, 10:36 AM
Same reason black liberals side with trayvon

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-26-2013, 10:41 AM
It's the same reason why white conservatives also side with Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky. Demonizing the victim of crimes is a Republican hobby.

JoeTait75
06-26-2013, 10:52 AM
Even if Trayvon attacked him, George chased him first. Where I'm from, if you chase somebody, they not running, they will turn around and slap the isht out of you.

If Zimmerman's last name were Rodriguez or Martinez we wouldn't even know about this case. The usual suspects made it a racial issue.

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-26-2013, 11:03 AM
It's the same reason why white conservatives also side with Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky. Demonizing the victim of crimes is a Republican hobby.

Huh? I don't know any white conservatives that side with Paterno and Sandusky. This is propaganda.

I feel most white's are siding with Zimmerman as a backlash to the amount of support for Martin and visceral towards Zimmerman and his family that some black leaders gave before the facts even came out. Personally, I don't know a ton of specifics about the case, and I will mildly keep up with the trial before forming my opinion.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-26-2013, 11:05 AM
Huh? I don't know any white conservatives that side with Paterno and Sandusky. This is propaganda.

The guy who's making a documentary about how mistreated Joe Paterno was is the same guy who made the documentary about how mistreated Sarah Palin was. Joe Paterno is an icon to neoconservative bible thumpers.

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-26-2013, 11:07 AM
The guy who's making a documentary about how mistreated Joe Paterno was is the same guy who made the documentary about how mistreated Sarah Palin was. Joe Paterno is an icon to neoconservative bible thumpers.

So one guy that makes a documentary = all or even a majority of white conservatives?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-26-2013, 11:14 AM
So one guy that makes a documentary = all or even a majority of white conservatives?

You said you didn't know "any white conservatives" siding with Paterno and Sandusky. Now you do.

John Ziegler has an audience that his films/broadcasts speak to. His Paterno film had the same audience that his Sarah Palin film did.

da_suns_fan
06-26-2013, 11:16 AM

I feel most white's are siding with Zimmerman as a backlash to the amount of support for Martin and visceral towards Zimmerman and his family that some black leaders gave before the facts even came out. Personally, I don't know a ton of specifics about the case, and I will mildly keep up with the trial before forming my opinion.

This. Who the hell sided with Joe Paterno and Sandusky?

da_suns_fan
06-26-2013, 11:17 AM
You said you didn't know "any white conservatives" siding with Paterno and Sandusky. Now you do.

John Ziegler has an audience that his films/broadcasts speak to. His Paterno film had the same audience that his Sarah Palin film did.

I have no idea about this film maker but your claim that white conservatives sided with either of those two is one of the dumbest things youve ever said.

I bet most white conservatives would be for having Sandusky castrated.

Clipper Nation
06-26-2013, 11:20 AM

Ziegler also grew up in Pennsylvania, which probably has a lot more to do with why he's defending those scumbags than his political views do, tbh....

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-26-2013, 11:26 AM
I have no idea about this film maker but your claim that white conservatives sided with either of those two is one of the dumbest things youve ever said.

I bet most white conservatives would be for having Sandusky castrated.

White conservatives sanctimoniously call for Sandusky to be punished while they cry about how mean the media was to Joe Paterno.

da_suns_fan
06-26-2013, 11:30 AM
White conservatives sanctimoniously call for Sandusky to be punished while they cry about how mean the media was to Joe Paterno.

Then dont group the two together.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-26-2013, 11:30 AM
Here's Rush Limbaugh defending Paterno:
http://www.pennstateclips.com/2012/09/rush-limbaugh-defends-joe-paterno-and.html

Rick Santorum (:lol ejaculate and fecal matter):
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/07/27/597591/santorum-defends-penn-state-blasts-freeh-report/

I can continue :lol

JoeTait75
06-26-2013, 11:37 AM
I always look forward to reading DoK's trenchant, sober-minded political analyses.

Clipper Nation
06-26-2013, 11:38 AM
Here's Rush Limbaugh defending Paterno:
http://www.pennstateclips.com/2012/09/rush-limbaugh-defends-joe-paterno-and.html

Rick Santorum (:lol ejaculate and fecal matter):
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/07/27/597591/santorum-defends-penn-state-blasts-freeh-report/

I can continue :lol
You said conservatives, not neocons, son :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-26-2013, 11:40 AM
You said conservatives, not neocons, son :lol

Well then you agree with the part about "Joe Paterno is an icon to neoconservative bible thumpers" that I said a few posts up :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-26-2013, 11:42 AM
:lol Dok making the racists of the board feel guilty this morning...they justify Trayvon's death but excuse and defend child molester supporters

jeebus
06-26-2013, 11:48 AM
it's not fun to make fun of JoePedo when there's no hardcore PSU fags on here.

TrainOfThought5
06-26-2013, 11:50 AM

hmmm.... i wanted to disagree, but these are the same republicans that brought you Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann.

Koolaid_Man
06-26-2013, 11:51 AM

They side with Zimmerman because they are not decent people at their core...they make excuse after excuse because at their core they're immoral people masquerading as decent white folks...

Tyravon went to the store during NBA All-Star Halftime was profiled, stalked, and chased down..he did what any person would do if approached by a stranger at night...Zimmerman being the cowboy that he is tried to detain him and got his ass kicked...instead of letting it go and accepting his ass kicking he decided to shoot the kid...since he already thought he was illegally in the neighborhood. Cut and fucking dry to me...had he no gun he would have never stalked and chased down Trayvon... that gun embolden him he was already ready to shoot no matter what...weapons will make you think you're badass and that's exactly what Zimmerman thought...

The white people that are ok with this are nothing more than Klan supporters...to fearful to participate but encourage others to do so..basically cowards

Perry Mason
06-26-2013, 11:57 AM

There is no real difference between Democrats and Republicans in their political preferences. These trivial cultural affinities at the edges (which you get wrong anyway) blind you from seeing that Democrats love all the programs and crimes and laws that prevent minorities from flourishing on their own merits.

da_suns_fan
06-26-2013, 12:03 PM

What conservative defended Sandusky?

JoeTait75
06-26-2013, 12:04 PM

You know, that one guy.

spurraider21
06-26-2013, 12:19 PM
Why do black liberals side with OJ, tbh?

jeebus
06-26-2013, 12:19 PM
Santorum lived in Pennsylvania and attended Ped State for a while so of course he loves raping children and supports those who do. Rush Limbaugh did it for the ratings, like he does everything else. I'm fairly certain that 99.9% of the child rape supporters were in Ped State at the time

da_suns_fan
06-26-2013, 12:23 PM
Why do black liberals side with every black person ever accused or convicted of committing a crime, tbh?

FIFY.

spurraider21
06-26-2013, 12:32 PM
:lol trying to dispel racism, yet playing the us vs them card at every possible scenario

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-26-2013, 12:50 PM

Defending Joe Paterno for covering up Big Dusk's crimes is an attempt to minimize what Big Dusk did, thereby it's a defense of Sandusky.

Glad you're admitting the right wing effort to defend Paterno.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-26-2013, 12:51 PM
Santorum lived in Pennsylvania and attended Ped State for a while so of course he loves raping children and supports those who do. Rush Limbaugh did it for the ratings, like he does everything else. I'm fairly certain that 99.9% of the child rape supporters were in Ped State at the time
Right Rush did it for the ratings. His listeners are right wingers and they're drawn by someone defending PedState.

da_suns_fan
06-26-2013, 01:03 PM
Defending Joe Paterno for covering up Big Dusk's crimes is an attempt to minimize what Big Dusk did, thereby it's a defense of Sandusky.

Glad you're admitting the right wing effort to defend Paterno.

"Stretch" doesnt even begin to define what you just did.

Just to recap, we've gone from "if you defend Zimmerman than you also defend Jerry Sandusky".

I know youre not that stupid.

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-26-2013, 01:08 PM

Wow...one white conservative filmmaker makes a movie. I bet there isn't one black liberal or white liberal that has ever done anything that goes against the majority of similar people.

You are a hack. You are making false statements and lumping large groups of people together which is pretty ignorant on your part.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-26-2013, 01:08 PM
"Stretch" doesnt even begin to define what you just did.

Just to recap, we've gone from "if you defend Zimmerman than you also defend Jerry Sandusky".

I know youre not that stupid.

I never said defending Zimmerman = defending Sandusky, that's a strawman. Sandusky/Paterno were brought up by me because they're another example of the tea party/Republican tendency to lionize someone who did something wrong.

You've moved the goalposts away from Paterno after trying to say Republicans didn't defend Paterno and Sandusky. Now you're just saying they didn't defend Sandusky and dropped the part about Paterno.

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-26-2013, 01:09 PM

No they don't. A few white conservatives doing this doesn't equal the majority of them. Ignorant and incorrect statement.

da_suns_fan
06-26-2013, 01:11 PM
I never said defending Zimmerman = defending Sandusky, that's a strawman. Sandusky/Paterno were brought up by me because they're another example of the tea party/Republican tendency to lionize someone who did something wrong.

You've moved the goalposts away from Paterno after trying to say Republicans didn't defend Paterno and Sandusky. Now you're just saying they didn't defend Sandusky and dropped the part about Paterno.

You still havent shown me ANY conservative who defended Sandusky. You just decided that people who defend Paterno are also sympathetic to Sandusky.

If you had said "the same people who defend Zimmerman are the same who defend Paterno" you could make a valid point. But grouping Sandusky in there is where your argument falls apart.

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-26-2013, 01:12 PM

Plenty of conservatives bashed Paterno when the facts started coming out. Everyone turned on Paterno other than his family and this random filmmaker guy.

Before the facts came out about what he knew/didn't know, some people may have spoken out in support of him, but after the facts were released in the reports it has been pretty unanimous anti-Paterno.

resistanze
06-26-2013, 01:15 PM
:lol sensitive pedo-apologists

resistanze
06-26-2013, 01:26 PM
Also the "I was gonna support Trayvon until those blacks made it into a racial issue!" is a bunch of BS. If anything, it actually proves that race rather than logic is fueling the decision to defend GZ (and the a million dollars donated to him). GZ in any other context besides this current situation would be recognized by most as a degenerate man-child.

Thebesteva
06-26-2013, 01:29 PM
The goal of the media is to keep people as divided as possible and to always remind one another how divided we are. Trayvon Martin case does just that, just like the OJ case.

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-26-2013, 01:32 PM
Also the "I was gonna support Trayvon until those blacks made it into a racial issue!" is a bunch of BS. If anything, it actually proves that race rather than logic is fueling the decision to defend GZ (and the a million dollars donated to him). GZ in any other context besides this current situation would be recognized by most as a degenerate man-child.

Race is playing a big part in both blacks supporting Trayvon, and Whites supporting Zimmerman. It is not just the Zimmerman side that is fueled by race.

Like I said before, I don't have a side in this case and will form my opinion during or after the trial once all the facts are reviewed. I just gave my opinion as to why some whites are backing Zimmerman so staunchly.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-26-2013, 01:34 PM
You still havent shown me ANY conservative who defended Sandusky. You just decided that people who defend Paterno are also sympathetic to Sandusky.
That's because they are whether or not they want to admit it. The fact they're more bothered by the Freeh Report than they are kids who's lives were ruined by Jerry Sandusky is evidence of their attitude toward's Sandusky's repeated child molestation.

As far as a conservative who directly defended the tickle monster, John Zeigler said the case against Sandusky was weak, while he gave Sandusky multiple interviews from prison to tell his story. That sounds like someone who wants to defend Sandusky.

Look how few posts it took before you began trying to defend those who defend Paterno :lol

If you had said "the same people who defend Zimmerman are the same who defend Paterno" you could make a valid point. But grouping Sandusky in there is where your argument falls apart.
So whether or not you agree on the Sandusky part, now you're admitting the recurring trend of right wingers defending Paterno?

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-26-2013, 01:35 PM
As far as a conservative who directly defended the tickle monster, John Zeigler said the case against Sandusky was weak, while he gave Sandusky multiple interviews from prison to tell his story. That sounds like someone who wants to defend Sandusky.

Sounds like your issue is with this Zeigler character and not white conservatives as a whole.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-26-2013, 01:48 PM
Sounds like your issue is with this Zeigler character and not white conservatives as a whole.

It's not just Ziegler. I already gave other examples of Conservatives. For example, Rick Santorum in 2002, after multiple kids had already alleged that Sandusky molested them but just weren't , nominated Sandusky for a congressional award :lmao.

da_suns_fan
06-26-2013, 01:49 PM
Look how few posts it took before you began trying to defend those who defend Paterno :lol

How/When did i defend anyone who defended paterno? Paterno can rot in hell as can anyone who defended him.

Your leaps in logic are absurd.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-26-2013, 01:51 PM
How/When did i defend anyone who defended paterno?

You defended them with your attempts to splinter Paterno defenders from Sandusky defenders.

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-26-2013, 02:03 PM
It's not just Ziegler. I already gave other examples of Conservatives. For example, Rick Santorum in 2002, after multiple kids had already alleged that Sandusky molested them but just weren't , nominated Sandusky for a congressional award :lmao.

Rick Santorum is an idiot. You are still committing a fallacy by lumping white conservatives together an issue with no proof other than a couple radical people that somewhat fall in the group.

You really should quit arguing because you seem dumber with each post.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-26-2013, 02:13 PM
Rick Santorum is an idiot. You are still committing a fallacy by lumping white conservatives together an issue with no proof other than a couple radical people that somewhat fall in the group.

Well close to four million conservatives voted for him in the 2012 primary, so that's four million conservatives who apparently aren't very bothered by Santorum's admiration for Sandusky :lol

The attempts to call Santorum radical are hilarious. He came in 2nd place in the Republican primary and gave Willard the biggest challenge in spite of Willard having a lot more campaign funds to play with. He's not radical at all compared to the modern day Republican party.

da_suns_fan
06-26-2013, 02:14 PM
You defended them with your attempts to splinter Paterno defenders from Sandusky defenders.

They can rot in hell as can anyone who defended either of them.

The "guilt by association" youre attempting is a very basic logical fallacy that you dont seem to be able to understand.

Rick Santorum defended Paterno
Rick Santorum is a conservative
All conservatives defended Paterno

What you are attempting is literally a text-book case of a logical fallacy.

Youre not even allowed to do this:

Some conservatives defended Paterno
Most conservatives defended Zimmerman
Most/All conservatives defended Paterno

Making that "jump" is also a logical fallacy.

da_suns_fan
06-26-2013, 02:17 PM
DOK, I want you to study informal fallacies:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informal_fallacy

jag
06-26-2013, 02:20 PM
DoK reaching pretty hard

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-26-2013, 02:21 PM

Btw, it's particularly funny someone from Louisiana is calling Santorum radical. He won your state's popular vote in the 2012 primary.

:lol looks like your state is pretty retarded

baseline bum
06-26-2013, 02:22 PM
The attempts to call Santorum radical are hilarious. He came in 2nd place in the Republican primary and gave Willard the biggest challenge in spite of Willard having a lot more campaign funds to play with. He's not radical at all compared to the modern day Republican party.

http://i.imgur.com/CSpZ3ds.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-26-2013, 02:26 PM
They can rot in hell as can anyone who defended either of them.

The "guilt by association" youre attempting is a very basic logical fallacy that you dont seem to be able to understand.
The only guilt by association I'm promoting is that defending Paterno makes you guilty of sympathizing with child molesters by association. The fact you're so vehement in trying to splinter Paterno defenders from Sandusky defenders demonstrates your subconscious effort to protect those defending Joe Paterno.

What you are attempting is literally a text-book case of a logical fallacy.
What am I attempting?

Youre not even allowed to do this:

Making that "jump" is also a logical fallacy.
Where did I say Most/All conservatives defend Paterno?

:lol trying to educate me on logical fallacies when you keep using strawman arguments

spurraider21
06-26-2013, 02:30 PM
Btw, it's particularly funny someone from Louisiana is calling Santorum radical. He won your state's popular vote in the 2012 primary.

:lol looks like your state is pretty retarded
Pelosi is from my home state and she's a fucktard herself, and has been getting elected since 1993. What's ur point? Bush won the popular vote in 04, so are you saying he wasn't radical/moronic? C'mon man

kamikazi_player
06-26-2013, 02:40 PM
Why the hell is this thread here in the NBA forum? lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-26-2013, 02:41 PM
Pelosi is from my home state and she's a fucktard herself, and has been getting elected since 1993. What's ur point? Bush won the popular vote in 04, so are you saying he wasn't radical/moronic? C'mon man
Calling someone retarded is different than radical. I don't think Santorum is retarded, but I don't see how he's radical compared to the entire Republican party. Anyone who tries to argue that Pelosi is a radical far left Democrat like Republicans try to claim Santorum is a far right radical who doesn't Represent the GOP is retarded. She's the fuckin minority leader in the house, so obviously she isn't a radical.

And no, obviously Bush wasn't a radical compared to the rest of America in 2004 if he was chosen by America to be president. Even now I don't see how you could argue Bush was a radical. His views still accurately reflect mainstream GOP views, which is evident by the fact Romney's economic views were identical to Bush's. If Bush is a radical then the entire modern day GOP is radical.

spurraider21
06-26-2013, 02:58 PM
You equivocated radicalism with retardation in your previous post

JoeTait75
06-26-2013, 03:05 PM
Anyone who thinks Santorum or any mainstream Republican is a "radical" doesn't know much about right-wing politics, tbh.

spurraider21
06-26-2013, 03:11 PM
By this logic a radical never gets elected into office

Trill Clinton
06-26-2013, 03:19 PM

They side with Zimmerman because they are not decent people at their core...they make excuse after excuse because at their core they're immoral people masquerading as decent white folks...

Tyravon went to the store during NBA All-Star Halftime was profiled, stalked, and chased down..he did what any person would do if approached by a stranger at night...Zimmerman being the cowboy that he is tried to detain him and got his ass kicked...instead of letting it go and accepting his ass kicking he decided to shoot the kid...since he already thought he was illegally in the neighborhood. Cut and fucking dry to me...had he no gun he would have never stalked and chased down Trayvon... that gun embolden him he was already ready to shoot no matter what...weapons will make you think you're badass and that's exactly what Zimmerman thought...

The white people that are ok with this are nothing more than Klan supporters...to fearful to participate but encourage others to do so..basically cowards

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/yes/2yllfzo.gif

Trill Clinton
06-26-2013, 03:22 PM

word. werd. wurd.

it was a race issue because zimmerman racially profiled a kid. i thought that was obvious.

JoeTait75
06-26-2013, 03:25 PM
By this logic a radical never gets elected into office

The last mainstream Republican that could reasonably be considered "radical" was Pat Buchanan, and he was basically drummed out of the party years ago. Mainstream Republicans today are basically liberals that are anti-abortion and talk about Jesus a lot, tbh.

da_suns_fan
06-26-2013, 03:32 PM
The only guilt by association I'm promoting is that defending Paterno makes you guilty of sympathizing with child molesters by association. The fact you're so vehement in trying to splinter Paterno defenders from Sandusky defenders demonstrates your subconscious effort to protect those defending Joe Paterno.

What am I attempting?

Where did I say Most/All conservatives defend Paterno?

:lol trying to educate me on logical fallacies when you keep using strawman arguments

You got that wrong. Read it again:

Some conservatives defended Paterno
Most conservatives defended Zimmerman
Most/All conservatives defended Paterno

You need to slow down and THINK about what it is that you are saying.

jeebus
06-26-2013, 03:32 PM
Why the hell is this thread here in the NBA forum? lol

it'll get more views here. it'll pass, like the oklahoma tornado and Jason "Holy shit, I love putting my penis in other men" Collins threads.

da_suns_fan
06-26-2013, 03:34 PM

This was actually DOKs original quote. I have no idea how conservatives demonized Jerry Sandusky's victims.

He'll have to tell you.

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-26-2013, 04:01 PM
Well close to four million conservatives voted for him in the 2012 primary, so that's four million conservatives who apparently aren't very bothered by Santorum's admiration for Sandusky :lol

I wasn't calling Santorum a radical. I called him an idiot. Just because people voted for him doesn't mean they agree with everything he has done. Personally, I didn't vote for him.

When I said radicals I was referring to this Ziegler guy who keeps being mentioned and others that duncanownskobe keeps mentioning without saying names.

Ashy Larry
06-26-2013, 04:02 PM
If Zimmerman's last name were Rodriguez or Martinez we wouldn't even know about this case. The usual suspects made it a racial issue.

Race sells ..... OJ and Rodney King for example.

And at the center of it all??? Johnny Whiteboy.

Makes slaves out the black man.
Steals the land of the red man.
Put the yellow man on the rail road and in prison camps during WW II
Steals the SW United States and Texas from the brown man and now trying to keep him out.

While trying to gank the oil from the towel head man.

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-26-2013, 04:02 PM
Anyone who thinks Santorum or any mainstream Republican is a "radical" doesn't know much about right-wing politics, tbh.

I never said he was radical. Others twisted my comments.

ElNono
06-26-2013, 04:19 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmph8cjgVY1qclt3z.gif

JoeTait75
06-26-2013, 04:34 PM
Race sells ..... OJ and Rodney King for example.

And at the center of it all??? Johnny Whiteboy.

Makes slaves out the black man.
Steals the land of the red man.
Put the yellow man on the rail road and in prison camps during WW II
Steals the SW United States and Texas from the brown man and now trying to keep him out.

While trying to gank the oil from the towel head man.

It's good to be on the winning side, tbh.

Ashy Larry
06-26-2013, 05:13 PM
It's good to be on the winning side, tbh.

There could never really be justice on stolen land ..... you see the white man is trying like hell to pass all these laws. Probably not in our lifetime, but they'll be soon trying to move to Australia.

Juggity
06-26-2013, 05:24 PM
DoK on fire lately. First the PG theory gets another positive case study, now this domination.

Splits
06-26-2013, 05:30 PM
While I'm sure race has a lot to do with southern white males secretly gleeful that the future crack dealer Trayvon is ded, the component that really causes them to constantly visit the airplane toilet to rub one out is that the murderer was a conceal carry self-appointed neighborhood watchman of mixed race himself.

That's the trifecta: dead niqqer, legal gun toter, perp is not white so you can't play the race card.

JoeTait75
06-26-2013, 05:35 PM
There could never really be justice on stolen land.

All land is stolen by someone from someone. That isn't justice or injustice, it's the way of the world. History is a zero-sum game. There is always a winner and there is always a loser. That was the case long before whites ascended to the top of the pecking order and it will be the case long after someone else- the Chinese, the Muslims, whoever- takes their place.

Koolaid_Man
06-26-2013, 05:39 PM
While I'm sure race has a lot to do with southern white males secretly gleeful that the future crack dealer Trayvon is ded, the component that really causes them to constantly visit the airplane toilet to rub one out is that the murderer was a conceal carry self-appointed neighborhood watchman of mixed race himself.

That's the trifecta: dead niqqer, legal gun toter, perp is not white so you can't play the race card.

that's the problem...they never run upon the wrong person..it's always the right one..my god I wish I was Trayvon that night I would have pumped some lead in Zimm's ass something wicked...Memo to the Klan and all you white fuckers that sympathize with them you run up on Kool and you best have your card signed cuz I'm pulling that Ho...I love when white boys with a little swole on try to look at me hard in the gym....me and my homies in the gym we be laughing it up because we know we'd beat the living shit outta them till they start crying for mama :lol

Floyd Pacquiao
06-26-2013, 07:05 PM
http://images.bluegartr.com/bucket/gallery/21a7270778969e0479fd47aa685773bd.gif

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-27-2013, 08:27 AM
that's the problem...they never run upon the wrong person..it's always the right one..my god I wish I was Trayvon that night I would have pumped some lead in Zimm's ass something wicked...Memo to the Klan and all you white fuckers that sympathize with them you run up on Kool and you best have your card signed cuz I'm pulling that Ho...I love when white boys with a little swole on try to look at me hard in the gym....me and my homies in the gym we be laughing it up because we know we'd beat the living shit outta them till they start crying for mama :lol

This sounds pretty racist

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-27-2013, 08:28 AM
DoK on fire lately. First the PG theory gets another positive case study, now this domination.

Domination? Everything DoK said was proven to be a fallacy.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-27-2013, 08:33 AM
lol backwater Louisiana inbred
lol Paterno sympathizer
lol katrina

Trill Clinton
06-27-2013, 08:35 AM
me and dok don't always see eye to eye, but the young kike is spitting that hot fiya in here.

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-27-2013, 08:40 AM
lol backwater Louisiana inbred
lol Paterno sympathizer
lol katrina

...and you resort to namecalling which is another sign that someone is losing an argument.

Let's analyze these:
- I live in Baton Rouge which is the 90th biggest city in the country. Not a huge city, but not a small backwards town like you claim. Also, inbred? C'mon that's weak. 0 for 2 there
- Paterno Sympathizer? I have stated multiple times that I feel that his lack of standing up against Sandusky's crimes was despicable, and he deserved to be fired. Nice lie. 0 for 3.
- Katrina? You resorted to a joke about a natural disaster which took the lives of many people and the homes, cars, belongings, etc...of many others. That is disgusting. - for 4.

Congrats on that one.

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-27-2013, 08:40 AM
me and dok don't always see eye to eye, but the young kike is spitting that hot fiya in here.

He is spitting hot garbage

Splits
06-27-2013, 08:44 AM
http://robertmccusker.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/heineken_looter_of_the_year_winner_2.tif

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-27-2013, 08:45 AM
...and you resort to namecalling which is another sign that someone is losing an argument.
I already won the argument by showing you a prominent Republican supported by millions of conservatives who believes Jerry Sandusky is a great man. At this point I'm making fun of you for trying to dismiss Rick Santorum when your state loves him.

Let's analyze these:
- I live in Baton Rouge which is the 90th biggest city in the country. Not a huge city, but not a small backwards town like you claim. Also, inbred? C'mon that's weak. 0 for 2 there
- Paterno Sympathizer? I have stated multiple times that I feel that his lack of standing up against Sandusky's crimes was despicable, and he deserved to be fired. Nice lie. 0 for 3.
- Katrina? You resorted to a joke about a natural disaster which took the lives of many people and the homes, cars, belongings, etc...of many others. That is disgusting. - for 4.

Congrats on that one.
Does your FEMA debit card allow for this much internet usage?

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-27-2013, 09:10 AM
I already won the argument by showing you a prominent Republican supported by millions of conservatives who believes Jerry Sandusky is a great man. At this point I'm making fun of you for trying to dismiss Rick Santorum when your state loves him.

hahahaha you won the argument?

The article you linked about Santorum was from August 2012. He pulled out of the presidential race in April 2012. You stated that Santorum nominated Sandusky for an award in 2002. Allegations against Sandusky were made in 2008. Mcqueary witnessed the crime in 2002, but Paterno and Penn St didn't release the information. There is a good chance Santorum didn't know anything about Sandusky in 2002.

Therefore you are incorrect on the Santorum remarks. Please provide a link stating that Santorum still thinks Sandusky is a great man following all of the charges that have occurred and evidence that has been brought to light.

You keep making flimsy arguments and stretching the truth in order to defend your weak and false points.

Luckily, I was not directly affected by Hurricane Katrina. I don't rely on the government for any monetary benefits and pay my taxes. You have now resorted to namecalling, because you know you lost the argument and have been proven wrong many times.

You can't lump an entire group of people together just because one elected official makes statements. That is incredibly ignorant. Many elected officials have made dumb comments that do not reflect the beliefs of their constituents.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-27-2013, 09:25 AM
hahahaha you won the argument?

The article you linked about Santorum was from August 2012. He pulled out of the presidential race in April 2012. You stated that Santorum nominated Sandusky for an award in 2002. Allegations against Sandusky were made in 2008. Mcqueary witnessed the crime in 2002, but Paterno and Penn St didn't release the information. There is a good chance Santorum didn't know anything about Sandusky in 2002.
The kids made allegations against Sandusky starting in the 90s. 5 kids had already made allegations and Sandusky had been instructed not to shower with kids when Santorum nominated him for an award.

Therefore you are incorrect on the Santorum remarks. Please provide a link stating that Santorum still thinks Sandusky is a great man following all of the charges that have occurred and evidence that has been brought to light.
Santorum hasn't done anything to rescind the award since the scandal happened, and as I just said, 5 different kids saying Sandusky fondled them didn't originally stop Santorum from nominating him for an award.

Rick Santorum is Catholic, so his soft spot for child molestation shouldn't be much of a surprise.

You keep making flimsy arguments and stretching the truth in order to defend your weak and false points.
Nothing about what I've said is stretching the truth. Rick Santorum nominated Big Dusk for an award in spite of 5 kids already alleging they were molested by him.

Luckily, I was not directly affected by Hurricane Katrina. I don't rely on the government for any monetary benefits and pay my taxes. You have now resorted to namecalling, because you know you lost the argument and have been proven wrong many times.
You asked for examples and I provided them. Ziegler, Limbaugh, Santorum, etc., all Republicans with a huge audience.

You can't lump an entire group of people together just because one elected official makes statements. That is incredibly ignorant. Many elected officials have made dumb comments that do not reflect the beliefs of their constituents.
I can lump all four million people who voted for Santorum in with Santorum.

So you're admitting Santorum nominating Sandusky for an award was dumb?

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-27-2013, 09:49 AM
The kids made allegations against Sandusky starting in the 90s. 5 kids had already made allegations and Sandusky had been instructed not to shower with kids when Santorum nominated him for an award.

Santorum hasn't done anything to rescind the award since the scandal happened, and as I just said, 5 different kids saying Sandusky fondled them didn't originally stop Santorum from nominating him for an award.

Rick Santorum is Catholic, so his soft spot for child molestation shouldn't be much of a surprise.

Nothing about what I've said is stretching the truth. Rick Santorum nominated Big Dusk for an award in spite of 5 kids already alleging they were molested by him.

You asked for examples and I provided them. Ziegler, Limbaugh, Santorum, etc., all Republicans with a huge audience.

And the Sandusky allegations were public knowledge in 2002? Is that why Sports Illustrated did a cover story on him in 1999?

So, anytime you vote for a politician you are responsible for every dumb thing they do? I feel sorry for people that voted for Obama then. I voted for Bush and don't take credit for some of his dumb moves.

You have used "facts" very loosely and made vague allegations based on assumptions and generalizations.

I don't think many voters knew about Santorum's nomination of Sandusky in 2002 when they voted for him in the primary. Santorum was in the wrong when he came out in support of Paterno recently. I can't speak of the 2002 Sandusky nomination, because I can't say he knew about the allegations. In retrospect it is terrible.

I have never heard of Ziegler before yesterday. Limbaugh will say anything for ratings. Santorum is an idiot. Just because 3 people from a group of people are for something, doesn't mean the group as a whole is. I guarantee if there was a poll among white conservatives asking their views on Sandusky and Paterno, the vast majority would be against them. To say otherwise is idiotic.

TDMVPDPOY
06-27-2013, 09:51 AM
neighborhood watch....why are these clowns walking around suburbs with guns?

resistanze
06-27-2013, 10:18 AM

http://replygif.net/i/1049.gif

Thread
06-27-2013, 10:29 AM
neighborhood watch....why are these clowns walking around suburbs with guns?

It's in the constitution.

Splits
06-27-2013, 12:15 PM
http://www.footytube.com/static/user-serve/profile-images/lrg/56e5954715223c459e9b47fb2f957f3d.jpg

http://www.footytube.com/static/user-serve/profile-images/lrg/56e5954715223c459e9b47fb2f957f3d.jpg

goes boom

Bayoupelicanscajun
06-27-2013, 02:26 PM

goes boom

If you think all that was true, then you aren't very intelligent, or you aren't reading other's responses in this thread.