PDA

View Full Version : The Salad That Will Give You A Rock HARD Erection!!!

Koolaid_Man
06-26-2013, 09:42 PM
:lmao awww shit.....Yall gonna love me for this one....I found this one while surfing for a salad recipe...:lol

The Rock Hard Erection Salad.Hi guys,

I read a few posts in the past that emphatically stated that PE is a complete waste of time unless you have the neccessary health to support growth. The individuals involved all made stunning gains in relatively short periods of time, and all credited their health to these gains.

I was given the impression they were essentially walking around with half-erections all day.

In examining this a bit, I learned that 40 million Americans are suffering from various degrees of ED. Pretty scary, and if so many of the common man are afflicted, it’s a good chance you’re not operating a peak performance, either.

But before you run off for a testosterone patch, replacement therapy, or t.A.T.u’s latest CD…

I have a cure.

My Rock Hard Erection Salad:

Couliflower.
Cabbage.
Olive oil.

Season to taste.

Just rip up the veggies, dump in the oil, and sprinkle with whatever your last girlfriend left in the cupboard.

(eat as much as you can, as often)

Within days, you’ll be harder than nails. Well, I was anyway, and here’s why:

Couliflower and cabbage are a grade “A” source of DIM (Diindolylmethane), a “health promoting compound” found in cruciferous vegetables.

DIM helps to eliminate active estrogen from the male body by promoting its conversion into the “good” metabolites. These metabolites then free up testosterone by bumping it off the testosterone-binding proteins. The end result is a healthier balance of testosterone to estrogen and more free testosterone circulating in the body.”

http://www.dimfaq.com/site/toc.htm

Essentially, we’re not forcing more free testosterone into the body, rather we’re removing the blockages that allow it to be produced.

Not convinced, check this one out:

To boost your masculinity and enhance your body’s normal disease-fighting ability, eat more broccoli, cabbage and Brussels sprouts. A recent study showed these veggies to be rich in indole-3-carbinol (I3C), a phyto-chemical known to turn “bad” estrogens (which shut down testosterone production) into good ones which help to restore it’s production. Fact:bad estrogens were cut in half when seven healthy men took 500 milligrams of I3C a day for a week.

http://www.4-men.org/nutrition.html

Pretty wild, huh?

(3 servings a day should give you about 500 milligrams of I3C.)

I feel this is might be another one of those missing links that is essential for PE success. I would appreciate any further thoughts or insights others might have in this field.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-26-2013, 10:44 PM
i normally don't get hard ons with salads. i'll pass

CuckingFunt
06-27-2013, 12:30 AM
You had to consult the interwebs for a salad recipe?

Koolaid_Man
06-27-2013, 12:39 AM
You had to consult the interwebs for a salad recipe?

yes..a friend of mine in Chicago was telling me about a Quinoa salad recipe...she's a health freak much like me...

Avante
06-27-2013, 01:48 AM
Why does everything with you starts at the knees and ends around a belly button?

Koolaid_Man
06-27-2013, 07:38 AM
Isn't life all about genitalia? The world itself revolves around pussy....Adam sold us into sin and slavery over pussy...wars are fought over pussy....everything is all about...... you guessed it!