PDA

View Full Version : Wonder what Bud will say years from now.

Fabbs
06-27-2013, 10:24 AM
When he has freedom of speech.
About games 6s "choke for the ages" Poppycock strategies.

Yeah, he could say something now but with his new Atlanta gig he doesn't wanna rock the boat.
I watched him during the timeout when Spurs were up 5 with 28 seconds left. He was looking at Pop like Pop was a moron. No kidding.

Outlier
06-27-2013, 10:40 AM
Shut the fuck up.

Baam
06-27-2013, 10:42 AM
Probably wanted to slap the old man.

silverblk mystix
06-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Bud: "I really learned a lot from Pop - one of the biggest lessons I ever learned was back in 2013 when the Spurs were about to break out the Champagne - Pop taught me that sometimes- you have to just let the players finish the game they had already won. This was a huge lesson and I want to thank Pop for that."

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 10:57 AM
SpursTalk's The Agenders!

silverblk mystix
06-27-2013, 10:58 AM

^ Popsucker alert! ^ :rollin:rollin

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 10:59 AM
Reassuring emoticons alert.

Fabbs
06-27-2013, 11:07 AM
^ Popsucker alert! ^ :rollin:rollin
SM Is it time for another PollyAnna Popper Party?
Chumpies been bakin. He finally took time off from deflectin.

Baam
06-27-2013, 11:08 AM
Bud: "I really learned a lot from Pop - one of the biggest lessons I ever learned was back in 2013 when the Spurs were about to break out the Champagne - Pop taught me that sometimes- you have to just let the players finish the game they had already won. This was a huge lesson and I want to thank Pop for that."

So sad that nobody ever had the balls to get in the old man's face before that very moment, he needed a reality check and he needed it a long time ago.

What he did was the equivalent of a player shooting halfcourt threes in crunch time with a full shot clock. Resting your two best players in crunch time in game 6 of the series of the decade. You have to have an ego the size of a Boeing to even think about that, even Phil would never think to do that, because he knows it's about the players, Pop is gone, he should just retire tbh.

Bud is a good guy, he is probably blaming himself.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 11:14 AM
Agender fanboi fiction makes the offseason fun.

silverblk mystix
06-27-2013, 11:15 AM
SM Is it time for another PollyAnna Popper Party?
Chumpies been bakin. He finally took time off from deflectin.

lol

There are rumblings that the next get-together has a theme;

"Bring Bon-Bon Back!"

:lol

The "movement" is gaining momentum among Poppers!

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 11:18 AM
Yep, outright lying is the mark of a true Agender.

SBM deals only in hate and lies.

jjktkk
06-27-2013, 11:44 AM
SM Is it time for another ballon knot check Party?
Don't forget to tell SA210, and tjastal.

cd98
06-27-2013, 12:00 PM
For the record, I think Pop did a fine coaching job. They were two even teams, and the Spurs just had everything go wrong that could go wrong in 28 seconds. That said, it would have been a funny adjustment if they moved Bud to the head coaching position and brought Pop off the bench.

Horse
06-27-2013, 12:47 PM
Up to this point I think it was his best coaching job ever. I mean the howard strategy, the way he adjusted to curry and thompson, taking randolph away completly and even what he did to james for 5 and a half games. That's why it's so hard to believe it went like it did. I will never believe that game was not fixed.

dallasmaverickslose
06-27-2013, 01:22 PM
Spurstalk really sucks right now. The OP is a prime example of why.

TheGreatYacht
06-27-2013, 03:24 PM
Shut the fuck up.
Spurstalk really sucks right now. The OP is a prime example of why.:rollinPopsuckers to the rescue! They are more stubborn than Kobetards and Lebrontards.

Mikeanaro
06-27-2013, 03:38 PM
Game 6 was the worst thing ever happened to a spur fan, first finals loss ever to the most overrated team and next year will be a joke, Kawhi knees could explode and fly to outer space, maybe manu averages 20 TO per game, and Leflop will be in the Finals again because the East Conference sucks, wins a couple games, another ring comes and media puts him in 2 pedestals.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 03:39 PM
Earth's Mightiest Armchairs!

dallasmaverickslose
06-27-2013, 04:33 PM
:rollinPopsuckers to the rescue! They are more stubborn than Kobetards and Lebrontards.

Did it ever occur to you that nobody gives a rat's ass about your opinions?

TheGreatYacht
06-27-2013, 04:38 PM
Did it ever occur to you that nobody gives a rat's ass about your opinions?Did it ever occur to you how annoying Popsuckers and Manu worshippers like yourself are in these forums?

dallasmaverickslose
06-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Did it ever occur to you how annoying Popsuckers and Manu worshippers like yourself are in these forums?

We aren't. Everybody is annoyed as shit of lousy posters such as yourself.