PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Only 6 teams have felt the gratification of a championship since Jordan left

InRareForm
06-27-2013, 11:15 AM
How many more seasons will it be until another team gets it?

Thunder is probably the best bet. And next year is probably their best bet to get it done. The west is getting better, and who knows what happens with east and where Lebron goes.

Bulls is possible. It's hard to 3peat, yet alone get to the finals 4 times in a row. Bulls might have a big run next year to topple Miami.

Pacers? They are the new Utah Jazz (2000-2010) of the East. Don't see it.

Houston is 15 to 1 before dwight comes, if dwight goes, hou has the best trio in nba. I see them being a 6 to 1 odds to win title next year.

THoughts?

Thread
06-27-2013, 11:19 AM
Not till Riley flubs his dub in FL..

Jacob1983
06-27-2013, 01:36 PM
The NBA has no parity. :lol

gaKNOW!blee
06-27-2013, 03:15 PM
How many more seasons will it be until another team gets it?

Thunder is probably the best bet. And next year is probably their best bet to get it done. The west is getting better, and who knows what happens with east and where Lebron goes.

Bulls is possible. It's hard to 3peat, yet alone get to the finals 4 times in a row. Bulls might have a big run next year to topple Miami.

Pacers? They are the new Utah Jazz (2000-2010) of the East. Don't see it.

Houston is 15 to 1 before dwight comes, if dwight goes, hou has the best trio in nba. I see them being a 6 to 1 odds to win title next year.

THoughts?

If Wade is healthy, Miami still does.

Personally I see Indy having a better shot than Chicago. Hibbert's improvement will be huge this offseason.

baseline bum
06-27-2013, 03:19 PM
Sorry guys, 28.2 was the closest anyone will ever get to dethroning Miami for a while. Can't depend on Wade being fucked up again. :(