PDA

View Full Version : Official "I'll never forgive Pop" or "I'm not over game 6" thread

Pages : [1] 2

spurraider21
06-27-2013, 01:30 PM
We don't need 6 new threads a day. Leave all related posts here. Thank you

Budkin
06-27-2013, 01:32 PM
I'll never be over it, but I'm not obsessing as much anymore. To have the LOB in your hands and then drop it is soul crushing.

stxspurs
06-27-2013, 01:34 PM
...its over and done with. Move on.

Keepin' it real
06-27-2013, 01:35 PM
OK, I'll repost, regarding Game 6:

I'm still not over Game 6 either ... 1995 WCF Game 6.

Spurs had best record in the NBA ... but lost all three home games in the WCF ... The Admiral was MVP of the league but got schooled by The Dream. The Admiral missed 2 FTs and had a Ginobili-like turnover (going airborne and throwing a careless pass) in the final minute of Game 6. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4THR6PFKg0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW4uXlRGAF0

Sean Cagney
06-27-2013, 01:35 PM
How many of these damn threads a day do we need?

baseline bum
06-27-2013, 01:37 PM
God damn, it's over already; let it go. :lol

Keepin' it real
06-27-2013, 01:38 PM

As many as we need for your fellow Spurs fans to accept what happened. People grieve/cope differently, and some need more time to move on than others. How about some compassion for your fellow fans, instead of shitting on them (not you specifically, but posters in general criticizing fans for still being upset). It was the cruelest game in NBA Finals history. Cut people some slack.

spurraider21
06-27-2013, 01:38 PM
...its over and done with. Move on.

God damn, it's over already; let it go. :lol

:lol clearly missed the tongue in cheek point of the thread

Brazil
06-27-2013, 01:40 PM
:cry I'm still not over Game 6 :cry

:cry Pop cost Tim Duncan a title :cry

:cry I man up and I admit I cried over a basketball game :cry

baseline bum
06-27-2013, 01:41 PM

I wasn't talking about you RT; more a reaction to all the angry posts sure to come. Oooh, we blew Game 6 of the Finals and it effects my personal life daily. :cry

timtonymanu
06-27-2013, 01:50 PM
Meh... I'm over it. I predicted Miami was going to repeat. They have the best player by far in the league and they had a 27 game winning streak.

Something about the Spurs 1-0, 2-1, 3-2 leads didn't feel safe at all because Miami just kept bouncing back. And they did. Oh well.

mudyez
06-27-2013, 01:57 PM
Not over it, but also no anger against Pop, Manu or anyone else!

kobexxx
06-27-2013, 02:04 PM
just try again next yr.. but it'll be harder this time

Sean Cagney
06-27-2013, 02:18 PM

Sorry man, so many of these threads made daily now you just look at it and comment lol.
As many as we need for your fellow Spurs fans to accept what happened. People grieve/cope differently, and some need more time to move on than others. How about some compassion for your fellow fans, instead of shitting on them (not you specifically, but posters in general criticizing fans for still being upset). It was the cruelest game in NBA Finals history. Cut people some slack.I am not going to be upset what happened every day from a thread and let it ruin my daily life. I agree it takes some more time to move on, but if it is ruining your days you have other problems IMO. Cruelst game in NBA history? I am sure some Knicks fans have nightmares of 04 still with Starks 1-17 and blowing a 3-2 lead going home. They never won a ring.

SsKSpurs21
06-27-2013, 02:37 PM
I felt the same way for awhile until i read something in one of the posts in this forum. i cant find it but ill try to paraphrase as best as i can remember...

There were many tough moments throughout history that we felt we would never ever get over...1995 playoffs vs rockets. .4 vs lakers. 2006 WCF vs mavs. hell, even last year being up 2-0 after sweeping the first two rounds and then losing 4 straight...then this year.

BUT

for every tough moment there was a memorial day miracle, robert horrys shot rimming out in 2003. the 4th quarter comeback with steve kerr against dallas, then 4th quarter comeback in game 6 2003 NBA Finals, robert horry hitting the three in 2005. manu and duncan comeback in game 7 in 2005, the stoudamire and diaw suspensions in 2007.

all of these great moments could have gone the other way. so for every 2013 game 6, or .04, there was also one of these amazing moments that we all cherish as Spurs fans.

the ball will bounce our way and sometimes it wont. you cant dwell on it. accept the fact that for every tough moment, eventually there will be a great moment that will replace it.

Go Spurs Go!

DieHardSpursFan1537
06-27-2013, 02:45 PM
It still burns, but the Spurs will move on.

Gervin44Silas13
06-27-2013, 03:15 PM
FUCK YOU MANU >>>>AND FUCK YOU POP!!!

carib
06-27-2013, 04:23 PM
I was not able to watch game 7

Johnny RIngo
06-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Pop doesn't really deserve that much blame. He coached some great games to get us to the Finals. Game 6 and 7 were a disaster, sure, but Pop put us in the position to win when we went up 3-2. Ginobili's the one that deserves most of the criticism. Highest paid player on the team and he was absolute dogshit throughout all of the playoffs and sabotaged the team in game 6.

Keepin' it real
06-27-2013, 04:31 PM
I was not able to watch game 7

That's too bad. I don't think I've ever been prouder to be a Spurs fan. Parker struggled, Green vanished, Manu had disastrous 4th quarter turnovers, while Lebron went off, Wade was very good, and Battier had the game of his life ... and yet, the Spurs were right there until the last minute of the game. Talk about grit and determination.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-27-2013, 04:38 PM
I'm not over it. But I haven't made any threads about it. Try not to think about it.

& fuck you clowns telling people to get lives. You get a life, faggots.

Mikeanaro
06-27-2013, 04:42 PM
FUCK YOU MANU >>>>AND FUCK YOU POP!!!

Fuck manu he played like shit all game can´t even make fucking free throws in a row is done, pop is a stubborn bed shitter making noob mistakes -> OK WE ARE UP BY 5 POINTS LET´S REST TIMMY THE NEXT 28 SECONDS SO MIAMI GETS NICE REBOUNDS TO MAKE 3s

Budkin
06-27-2013, 04:58 PM
tbh I'd have been fine if Miami had just beaten us by like 10 or something at the end of regulation in Game 6 and 7. Then it would have felt like they just outplayed, out executed us. It was the fact that we fucking choked to lose the NBA Championship that makes it hard to accept. To get so fucking close and lose is much harder. But yeah... shit happens.

dallasmaverickslose
06-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Haters need to realize nobody gives a shit about how they feel.

Mikeanaro
06-27-2013, 05:05 PM
Haters need to realize nobody gives a shit about how they feel.

Hey, nobody gives a shit about you neither, but this is an internet forum, so everybody has an opinion and none counts. Whats your point?

Kidd K
06-27-2013, 05:14 PM
I'm not over it yet either (still think about it at least once or twice a day and get bummed out), but there's not a lot of point posting about it anymore. At least not on this forum where at least half the forum's population are trolls, and most of the other half is the "who gives a shit" type.

TheGreatYacht
06-27-2013, 05:20 PM
I'm not over it. But I haven't made any threads about it. Try not to think about it.
& fuck you clowns telling people to get lives. You get a life, faggots.LOL well said.

"We all have over 5,000 posts on Spurstalk therefore we know more basketball than any of these morons on the forums. Lets go trash the haters." - Popsuckers and Manu fanboys
http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/filestorage/wish-something-better-workplace-ecard-someecards.jpg

dallasmaverickslose
06-27-2013, 05:32 PM
Hey, nobody gives a shit about you neither, but this is an internet forum, so everybody has an opinion and none counts. Whats your point?

Haters talk like they expect Pop and Manu to make personal apologies to them for not quite meeting their "standards."

Gets out of hand when idiots start saying shit like Pop needs to be fired or "other than the championships he helped us win, Manu sucks".

Mikeanaro
06-27-2013, 05:42 PM
Haters talk like they expect Pop and Manu to make personal apologies to them for not quite meeting their "standards."

Gets out of hand when idiots start saying shit like Pop needs to be fired or "other than the championships he helped us win, Manu sucks".

You are right on that but this is the internet, ST is lucky having people who can at least write (not the case of Miami ebonics fans).
We still keep talking about the championship years here, so this loss will be a hard pill to swallow, maybe pop could send us some turbo-lax

Baseline
06-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Not over it, will never forgive Pop, and still have huge anger toward Manu. But it's 95% on Pop for not letting Tim help decide the outcome. Only 4% is on Manu, with 1% for the worst luck in the history of the world.

HankChinaski
06-27-2013, 06:21 PM
Pop has been pulling Duncan out on end of possession quarters and end of game situations all year long. Not surprised by it in the finals. It usually works and we have smothering defense all round. Just not this time around due to a lucky bounce and a miraculous jumper by ray Allen. You just have to live with the results. That one possession is not to sole reason why they lost that game. How about re watching the entirety of the game into OT.

dallasmaverickslose
06-27-2013, 06:24 PM
Not over it, will never forgive Pop, and still have huge anger toward Manu. But it's 95% on Pop for not letting Tim help decide the outcome. Only 4% is on Manu, with 1% for the worst luck in the history of the world.

Pop did the right thing. The strategy has worked before. I love how Pop haters think they can coach better than him.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-27-2013, 06:33 PM
internet tough guys having a meltdown

SA210
06-27-2013, 06:38 PM
Pop did the right thing. He has doubted Tim Duncan before. I love how Pop fact tellers think they point out that Pop didn't trust Tim Duncan and neither did I.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 06:42 PM
Pop has been pulling Duncan out on end of possession quarters and end of game situations all year long. Not surprised by it in the finals. It usually works and we have smothering defense all round. Just not this time around due to a lucky bounce and a miraculous jumper by ray Allen. You just have to live with the results. That one possession is not to sole reason why they lost that game. How about re watching the entirety of the game into OT.You'll never be an Agender with that realistic attitude.

HemisfairArena
06-27-2013, 06:52 PM
Pop did the right thing. The strategy has worked before. I love how Pop haters think they can coach better than him.

Pop did the right thing? LMAO!!!! The stradegy has worked before? Sure it has even a bad decision if done 100 times ends up working a few times.....like driving home drunk....doesnt make it a smart or educated decision. I love how Pop lovers think he can do no wrong and think he didnt piggyback Duncan to titles. Its not just coincidence that with Duncan on the bench...Spurs dont win a title. Maybe Pop was trying to prove he can win a title without Duncan and came up with an epic fail.

dallasmaverickslose
06-27-2013, 06:54 PM
Pop did the right thing? LMAO!!!! The stradegy has worked before? Sure it has even a bad decision if done 100 times ends up working a few times.....like driving home drunk....doesnt make it a smart or educated decision. I love how Pop lovers think he can do no wrong and think he didnt piggyback Duncan to titles. Its not just coincidence that with Duncan on the bench...Spurs dont win a title. Maybe Pop was trying to prove he can win a title without Duncan and came up with an epic fail.

Like I said, without Pop, this franchise would not have the success it has had. And Duncan likely would've gone to Orlando.

i just love how you treat Pop as if he's a dime a dozen coach. I really can't take anything you say seriously when I consider that.

SA210
06-27-2013, 06:56 PM
Like I said, without Duncan, this franchise would not have the success it has had.

HemisfairArena
06-27-2013, 06:57 PM
Like I said, without Pop, this franchise would not have the success it has had. And Duncan likely would've gone to Orlando i

LMAO. No Duncan. No titles. Duncan would have won a championship with many other coaches. He was the best big man ion the league in his prime and is still top 5. Take Duncan off the Spurs during the 2000's with Pop as coach and we dont win more than 30-40 games a year. Its why Pop says he will retire when Duncan does....he knows where his success is.

dallasmaverickslose
06-27-2013, 06:59 PM
LMAO. No Duncan. No titles. Duncan would have won a championship with many other coaches. He was the best big man ion the league in his prime and is still top 5. Take Duncan off the Spurs during the 2000's with Pop as coach and we dont win more than 30-40 games a year. Its why Pop says he will retire when Duncan does....he knows where his success is.

Ok dude. Keep telling yourself that. I was never discounting Duncan's impact to this team.

Uriel
06-27-2013, 07:03 PM
Damn it, we should have won Game 6. :bang

HemisfairArena
06-27-2013, 07:04 PM
Ok dude. Keep telling yourself that. I was never discounting Duncan's impact to this team.

Naww...you are just overrating Popovich's impact on the team.

dallasmaverickslose
06-27-2013, 07:08 PM
Naww...you are just overrating Popovich's impact on the team.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, ONE decision by Pop makes the difference between you loving him and hating him?

SA210
06-27-2013, 07:18 PM
So if I'm understanding this correctly, ONE decision by Pop makes the difference between you loving him and hating him?

His decisions have doomed the Spurs right out of the playoffs for 6 years straight.

HemisfairArena
06-27-2013, 07:19 PM

One decision? Are you forgetting Pop getting swept by the Suns and a journeyman coach named Alvin Gentry? What about getting beat as a 1 seed against the #8 Grizz with a coach who had never made the playoffs before in Lionel Hollins. And lets not bring up Scott Brooks. Yeah....this is the only mistake Pop has made.

therealtruth
06-27-2013, 07:20 PM
tbh I'd have been fine if Miami had just beaten us by like 10 or something at the end of regulation in Game 6 and 7. Then it would have felt like they just outplayed, out executed us. It was the fact that we fucking choked to lose the NBA Championship that makes it hard to accept. To get so fucking close and lose is much harder. But yeah... shit happens.

Exactly. It's not mentioned enough that we choked. It took the Heat playing their best ball and us playing our worst for them to win.

dallasmaverickslose
06-27-2013, 07:23 PM
So whenever we don't win the championship Popovich deserves to be scrutinized to the highest possible degree? Ok, I guess if we had won 17 straight NBA titles y'all might like Pop

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 07:24 PM
The Agenders are a bitter lot.

HemisfairArena
06-27-2013, 07:25 PM
So when we dont win championships Pop doesnt deserve to be called into question because he won with Duncan in his prime 6 years ago?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 07:26 PM
So when we dont win championships Pop doesnt deserve to be called into question because he won with Duncan in his prime 6 years ago?Well, he certainly can't get any credit for getting to the finals with a past his prime Duncan, can he?

SA210
06-27-2013, 07:27 PM
:cry I am butthurt, and an internet addict. My 75,930 posts is proof of that. Pop screwed up :cry

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 07:28 PM
I can only post about posters who have wounded my fragile ego. I have no basketball takes. I'm going to try to steal this shtick now.

dallasmaverickslose
06-27-2013, 07:28 PM
I wonder what Pop haters would be saying if the Spurs won the finals "despite" him?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 07:29 PM
I wonder what Pop haters would be saying if the Spurs won the finals "despite" him?:madrun They won every title in spite of him! :madrun

HemisfairArena
06-27-2013, 07:29 PM
Well, he certainly can't get any credit for getting to the finals with a past his prime Duncan, can he?

And benching him in a game for the title where Duncan got 30 and 17. What a great coaching call.

silverblk mystix
06-27-2013, 07:30 PM
Well, he certainly can't get any credit for getting to the finals with a past his prime Duncan, can he?

Duncan gets a lot of credit for carrying a senile old idiot to within 28 seconds of ring #5 - but the old senile bastard couldn't leave well enough alone.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 07:30 PM
And benching him in a game for the title where Duncan got 30 and 17. What a great coaching call.That has been discussed. Agenders will never listen. They are all NBA coaches, after all.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 07:31 PM
Duncan gets a lot of credit for carrying a senile old idiot to within 28 seconds of ring #5 - but the old senile bastard couldn't leave well enough alone.Agenders are nothing if not predictable.

HemisfairArena
06-27-2013, 07:32 PM
That has been discussed. Agenders will never listen. They are all NBA coaches, after all.

You love Pop. Thats fine. Just come out of the closet already.

dallasmaverickslose
06-27-2013, 07:32 PM

What's wrong with loving the greatest coach in franchise history?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 07:33 PM
You love Pop. Thats fine. Just come out of the closet already.I think he's quite a good coach. You don't. Somehow that makes you angry and drives you to ad hominems.

It's expected. You are now a member of SpursTalk's The Agenders in good standing.

silverblk mystix
06-27-2013, 07:34 PM

Come out of the closet - once again - this time - leave your sexual preference out of it :lmao

Chumpie comes out yet again :rollin:rollin

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 07:34 PM
What's wrong with loving the greatest coach in franchise history?For some reason with SpursTalk's The Agenders, it's very, very personal.

SBM is fantasizing about me again.

HemisfairArena
06-27-2013, 07:35 PM
What's wrong with loving the greatest coach in franchise history?

Hey...like I said...nothing at all. To each his own. You were the one calling people idiots for hating on him. What gives you the right to do that? People who dont like him should have the same say that you do saying you love him.

dallasmaverickslose
06-27-2013, 07:36 PM
For some reason with SpursTalk's The Agenders, it's very, very personal.

SBM is fantasizing about me again.

If I didn't know any better I would've thought Pop egged their house or something

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 07:37 PM
Hey...like I said...nothing at all. To each his own. You were the one calling people idiots for hating on him. What gives you the right to do that? People who dont like him should have the same say that you do saying you love him.Perhaps it's a matter of degree. SpursTalk's The Agenders seem to want to go to the nuclear option pretty quickly.

SA210
06-27-2013, 07:39 PM
Hi, I'm chumpdumpster, I'm very gay for Matty Bonny Bon Bon, Pop and Blake, but if someone points that out, I'll lie and project it on them. I'm also a compulsive liar, but I lie about that too, I'm addicted to the internet and get no pussy at all. I'm so butthurt that I stalk posters I'm mad at 24/7, but I also project that onto so many people hoping they won't notice it's me, even though adding up all their post counts together wouldn't even come close to my e-rage posts of almost 76,000.

I don't talk basketball, or any topic I'm in for that matter, I'm totally ban worthy and have been for over ten years, but I usually spend my time reporting others who hurt my feelings and calling on their ban, then I lie about it. My entire internet existence has been one huge meltdown and failure, but I lie about that and project it onto others too. This whole time I could have researched what a vagina is, but Blake says the hole he lives in is my own vagina. I'll ask him later what vagina feels like, but he's sleeping right now in it, and I have 10k more posts to catch up on. -The End..not really...more posting!!!

My next post will be another lie :madrun

:rollin

HemisfairArena
06-27-2013, 07:40 PM
Perhaps it's a matter of degree. SpursTalk's The Agenders seem to want to go to the nuclear option pretty quickly.

Seems extreme on both sides of the fence to me.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 07:46 PM
Seems extreme on both sides of the fence to me.You sure? SA210 melted down pretty good right above you.

silverblk mystix
06-27-2013, 07:48 PM
You sure? SA210 melted down pretty good right above you.

Chumpie, why so unhappy?

Does Pop pay your internet bill????

lololololololololol

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 07:49 PM
Chumpie, why so unhappy?

Does Pop pay your internet bill????

lolololololololololWhy would I be unhappy if someone else paid my internet bill?

You should make sure your insult makes sense before you post it.

SA210
06-27-2013, 07:50 PM
I melted down pretty good. SA210 called it.

I did call it :lol This is too easy rofl

ChumpDumper
06-27-2013, 07:51 PM
It is too easy. You are dedicated to me. Post more about me. Fulfill your destiny. Try to steal another shtick.

SA210
06-27-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm dedicated to Pop, Blake, Matt Matty Bonny Bon Bon, and stalking SA210

lol

silverblk mystix
06-27-2013, 07:55 PM
Why would I be unhappy if someone else paid my internet bill?

You should make sure your insult makes sense before you post it.

Why so unhappy when Pop gets called out for his stupid coaching- are you defending him all the time because he keeps you on the internet 24/7?

Why can't you admit he fucked up? And admit I called it? Admit I was right?

Why so bitter and always in hate wars year in and year out?

Any response? Anything?

SA210
06-27-2013, 07:57 PM
:lol Chump fully destroyed, just waitin on help to arrive

silverblk mystix
06-27-2013, 08:04 PM
:lol Chump fully destroyed, just waitin on help to arrive

E-gang back-up on the scene in 5,4,3,....:lol

SA210
06-27-2013, 08:08 PM
:lol Damn Chump ran away with blake between his legs. He'll come back later when the coast is clear or when help arrives pretending he didn't lol.

:lol 76,000 e-grudge posts

dallasmaverickslose
06-27-2013, 08:11 PM
Pop haters going full bitch mode tonight

HemisfairArena
06-27-2013, 08:14 PM
Pop lovers think everything is rainbows and lollipops. Criticize thier Pop idol and they get their feelings hurt and bond together like hair on a bar of soap.

spurraider21
06-27-2013, 08:23 PM
I love you

I love you too, babe

silverblk mystix
06-27-2013, 08:25 PM
popsucker alert ^

SA210
06-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Pop suckers going full bitch mode tonight

TheGreatYacht
06-28-2013, 02:59 AM
LMAO. No Duncan. No titles. Duncan would have won a championship with many other coaches. He was the best big man ion the league in his prime and is still top 5. Take Duncan off the Spurs during the 2000's with Pop as coach and we dont win more than 30-40 games a year. Its why Pop says he will retire when Duncan does....he knows where his success is.Bingo. I've been saying this all along but Popsuckers and Manu fanboys are more stubborn than the Kobetards and Lebrontards.

TheGreatYacht
06-28-2013, 03:04 AM
Originally Posted by cummdumspter (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=0#post0) Hi, I'm chumpdumpster, I'm very gay for Matty Bonny Bon Bon, Pop and Blake, but if someone points that out, I'll lie and project it on them. I'm also a compulsive liar, but I lie about that too, I'm addicted to the internet and get no pussy at all. I'm so butthurt that I stalk posters I'm mad at 24/7, but I also project that onto so many people hoping they won't notice it's me, even though adding up all their post counts together wouldn't even come close to my e-rage posts of almost 76,000.

I don't talk basketball, or any topic I'm in for that matter, I'm totally ban worthy and have been for over ten years, but I usually spend my time reporting others who hurt my feelings and calling on their ban, then I lie about it. My entire internet existence has been one huge meltdown and failure, but I lie about that and project it onto others too. This whole time I could have researched what a vagina is, but Blake says the hole he lives in is my own vagina. I'll ask him later what vagina feels like, but he's sleeping right now in it, and I have 10k more posts to catch up on. -The End..not really...more posting!!!

My next post will be another lie :madrunLOL I punked this guy out earlier.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 03:06 AM
Aw, SpursTalk's The Agenders kept talking about me while I was out.

I'm completely in their heads.

TheGreatYacht
06-28-2013, 03:18 AM
Aw, SpursTalk's The Agenders kept talking about me while I was out.
I'm completely in their heads.LOL more like we're the ones completely in your head. I was pretty busy this evening so it kind of suc*s that I'm a little late on this conversation. Anyways I have something to say to ChumpDumper and dallasmaverickslose. You two guys or any other Popsuckers and Manu fan boys as a matter of fact, you'll might need some professional help. You'll seem to get offended every single time that someone says something bad about Pop or Manu. You'll feel the need to respond to every bad comment that is made about your Spurs heroes. You guys have a disease called "Celebrity Worship Syndrome." This is a similar disease suffered by the Kobetards and Lebrontards. You'll need to get out of your cave and stop trolling everyone else's opinions on these forums. Either put up or shut up. Stop acting like little kids please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKU209GaT5g

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 03:22 AM
[lots of words about me]Yeah, you sure showed everyone I'm not in your head.

lol put up or shut up

Tough guy.

SA210
06-28-2013, 03:33 AM
:lol Damn Chump ran away with blake between his legs. He'll come back later when the coast is clear or when help arrives pretending he didn't lol.

:lol 76,000 e-grudge posts

:lmao My predictions are gold! Rofl

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 03:38 AM
Aw, SA210 stayed up waiting by the computer for me. How could the coast ever be "clear" if you are monitoring my every online move?

He loves me and will now try to steal another shtick.

silverblk mystix
06-28-2013, 07:07 AM
Aw, SA210 stayed up waiting by the computer for me - but I had to make time for Blake as he is very insecure and needs attention - my priority is my man!

rofl

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 12:54 PM
Great yacht has to spam every thread with Bruce blitzed videos...

SA210
06-28-2013, 01:29 PM
I'm a popsucker and it blew up in my face! Only 47 more angry meltdown posts about it to get to 76,000!!

I'd like to thank all the pussy I didn't get, to be here. Without never getting pussy, this would not be possible :cry

TheGreatYacht
06-28-2013, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by cummdumpster (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=0#post0) I'm a popsucker and it blew up in my face! Only 47 more angry meltdown posts about it to get to 76,000!!

I'd like to thank all the pussy I didn't get, to be here. Without never getting pussy, this would not be possible :cry:toast

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 01:30 PM
Still posting only about me.:tu

SA210
06-28-2013, 01:33 PM
I still get no pussy

:lol

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Hey, you're the one waiting by the computer for me at 4 in the morning.

Go ahead and post more about me. At least it keeps you from posting your horrible basketball takes.

elmanutres
06-28-2013, 01:35 PM
i understand some take a little longer to get it over with, but quit ripping on the greatest coach in spurs history and manu. they made mistakes, don't need to crucify them. they are human like the rest of us. im getting tired of all this fire pop and make manu retire crap. be fucking grateful they at least brought rings to this franchise, i for one am more grateful we won 4 times. i bet some of you pussies wouldn't even handle a season with more losses than wins, let alone a 41-41 season

SA210
06-28-2013, 01:40 PM
No matter what I lie about on any other subject, I'm still butthurt that I was wrong about Pop, and I still get no pussy

:lmao 75,959

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 01:42 PM
You must've missed the entire draft waiting for me.

Certainly no takes about it. Only posts about me.

I am your life's priority now.

SA210
06-28-2013, 01:44 PM
:cry I got destroyed again, this time about Pop again, and my shitty no-takes on any subject. Btw, what's sex?

:lol 75,960

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 01:47 PM
What percentage of your posts are dedicated solely to those like me who made you look foolish?

Certainly greater than that of basketball takes, such as they are.

Keep posting about me. :tu

SA210
06-28-2013, 01:49 PM
Pop lost the Finals, I'm butthurt about it, but my goal of 80,000 posts of being angry about it and personal e-grudges are more important. I must get to 80k in 24 hours! :madrun

rofl

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 01:51 PM
Actually I've been having a good time posting about basketball -- the draft and free agency.

You have only been posting about me.

Keep posting about me. Whatever keeps you from posting about basketball and conspiracies...

SA210
06-28-2013, 01:53 PM
http://www.suescheffblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/FBAddict3.jpg

:rollinPop

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 02:02 PM
Pretty ironic considering you were waiting for me to come back online at four in the morning.

But it is about me and not basketball or ridiculous conspiracy theories, so :tu.

ElNono
06-28-2013, 02:07 PM
I was wondering how the fuck this thread got to 4 pages so quickly...

SA210
06-28-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm a liar, but that's not my biggest problem..I also get no vagina although I have one...and I was wrong about Pop too. We both don't trust Tim Duncan

lol

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 02:13 PM
What exactly do you think I'm lying about?

-- you lit up like a Bieber fan when I posted this morning: check.

-- you haven't posted anything about the draft you apparently missed waiting for me to get back online: check

-- all your posts today are about me: check

-- you have a new shtick to try to steal: check

-- you're going to keep posting about me: check

SA210
06-28-2013, 02:15 PM
:cry I was wrong about Pop. I'm a liar, have a pussy, get no pussy, I'm addicted to the internet. 80,00 posts here I come!!! :madrun

TheGreatYacht
06-28-2013, 02:15 PM
What exactly do you think I'm lying about?

-- you lit up like a Bieber fan when I posted this morning: check.

-- you haven't posted anything about the draft you apparently missed waiting for me to get back online: check

-- all your posts today are about me: check

-- you have a new shtick to try to steal: check

-- you're going to keep posting about me: checkHave you found that doctor to heal you from your celebrity worship syndrome?

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 02:18 PM
Have you found that doctor to heal you from your celebrity worship syndrome?It looks like SpursTalk's The Agenders need a doctor to hep with their ChumpDumper addiction tbh.

At least you tried to talk about basketball.

Tried.

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 02:20 PM
So SBM and SA210 keep posting about Chump, and Chump keeps posting about how SBM and SA210 keep posting about him. cool

SA210
06-28-2013, 02:22 PM
Looks like Chump is ready for his bike ride after being e-bitch slapped for his shitty no-takes on Pop again :lmao

http://www.bendbulletin.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=BB&Date=20110103&Category=NEWS0107&ArtNo=101030370&Ref=AR&MaxW=321

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 02:23 PM
So SBM and SA210 keep posting about Chump, and Chump keeps posting about how SBM and SA210 keep posting about him. coolI'm amazed they haven't caught on tbh.

I'm enjoying the basketball talk in the other threads. As long as the others don't infect those with their addiction, it's cool.

TheGreatYacht
06-28-2013, 02:23 PM
It looks like SpursTalk's The Agenders need a doctor to hep with their ChumpDumper addiction tbh.

At least you tried to talk about basketball.

Tried.Don't ever try to outbid me in a basketball talk because I will always win, especially against you.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 02:25 PM
Don't ever try to outbid me in a basketball talk because I will always win, especially against you.Outbid?

Was there an ante when we started?

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 02:26 PM
Don't ever try to outbid me in a basketball talk because I will always win, especially against you.

responding to everything with a "manu should retire" video or a bruceblitzed video isn't considered basketball talk though, so you may want to rethink that

SA210
06-28-2013, 02:27 PM
Just here padding my post count totals tbh.

I'm enjoying ruining basketball talk in all threads, pretty much how I do 24/7 in all other forums with my e-rage and non-takes. As long as the others don't infect my internet addiction with reality or the fact that pussy exists out there, it's cool. :tu

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Keep posting about me, Jeremiah. :tu

TheGreatYacht
06-28-2013, 02:30 PM
Outbid?

Was there an ante when we started?Figuratively speaking. Just replying to your trying argument. You're implying that I lost a basketball argument against you which is not true. Quit acting like a basketball genius. I have yet to hear you make a valid basketball point. Most of your conversations derive from trolling Pop and Manu haters.

SA210
06-28-2013, 02:31 PM
:cry I just can't quit SA210 but I'll lie and project it onto him. Watch I'll post about him again :madrun

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Figuratively speaking. Just replying to your trying argument. You're implying that I lost a basketball argument against you which is not true.My implication is you tried to talk about basketball. That you further inferred your failure in that regard and a humiliating loss to me is your issue.
Quit acting like a basketball genius.Never have.
I have yet to hear you make a valid basketball point.Not surprising since i don't audibly speak on this message board.

SA210
06-28-2013, 02:34 PM
Figuratively speaking. Just replying to your trying argument. You're implying that I lost a basketball argument against you which is not true. Quit acting like a basketball genius. I have yet to hear you make a valid basketball point. Most of your conversations derive from trolling Pop and Manu haters.

He considers himself a D-League expert, and was once heartbroken and torn apart that he couldn't take pics anymore at his beloved D-League games :lmao:rollin

TheGreatYacht
06-28-2013, 02:36 PM
Not surprising since i don't audibly speak on this message board.Again not being able to defend yourself with basketball reasons. You want me to change the word hear to read? LOL. GTFO. Go watch some Bruce Blitz videos and learn some actual basketball.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 02:38 PM
He considers himself a D-League expertThis is where Jeremiah starts lying.
and was once heartbroken and torn apart that he couldn't take pics anymore at his beloved D-League games :lmao:rollinThe thread is there. Others were more upset about it than I.

SA210
06-28-2013, 02:38 PM
Again not being able to defend yourself with basketball reasons.

Oh snap! :lmao

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 02:39 PM
Again not being able to defend yourself with basketball reasons.Remind me, what am I supposed to be defending again?

SA210
06-28-2013, 02:40 PM
GreatYacht owns him, so he starts playing dumb and lying more :rollin

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 02:41 PM
I'll be glad to answer his question if he actually has one.

SA210
06-28-2013, 02:48 PM
I'll be glad to answer his question if he actually has one.

No liar, your pussy already hurts too much. You've been bitch-slapped more than you'd like to admit to mommy up stairs. Just stay in your basement and sulk on your old ass pc like the little panoche you are. You were wrong about Pop, you even admitted it by your meltdown post to SBM about "nit picking". That mean you admitted Pop was wrong, no matter what you say now. Now you're angry about it rofl

:lmao :rollin

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 02:50 PM
I don't even know what you're melting down about now, Jeremiah. Let the guy speak for himself.

TheGreatYacht
06-28-2013, 02:51 PM
I'll be glad to answer his question if he actually has one.Well have you started working in trying to cure yourself from your celebrity worship syndrome illness? Let's see if you pass the diagnostic test. Are you ready to admit that Pop and Manu are mainly responsible for costing Tim Duncan his 5th championship? Is Pop stubborn?

SA210
06-28-2013, 02:51 PM
I'm hoping by telling another lie that people won't notice I've been owned again, I'm glad I ignored how I admitted Pop was wrong

:lol nit pick

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 02:53 PM
Well have you started working in trying to cure yourself from your celebrity worship syndrome illness?Can't treat what I don't have.
Let's see if you pass the diagnostic test. Are you ready to admit that Pop and Manu are mainly responsible for costing Tim Duncan his 5th championship?There are myriad factors that contributed to that series loss. focusing only on one or two is usually symptomatic of an agenda problem.
Is Pop stubborn?In some ways he appears to be, not in others.

This has nothing to do with your previous posts about me. What were you ranting about then?

SA210
06-28-2013, 02:56 PM
:lol nit pick admission about Pop

:lol Pop didn't trust Tim and neither did chump

:lol pretending to be lost

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 02:58 PM
I have no doubt that SA210 is tracking my every post and movement online day and night. Could just be a matter of interpretation. That would make sense.

TheGreatYacht
06-28-2013, 03:00 PM
Can't treat what I don't have.There are myriad factors that contributed to that series loss. focusing only on one or two is usually symptomatic of an agenda problem.In some ways he appears to be, not in others.

This has nothing to do with your previous posts about me. What were you ranting about then?Good enough. I don't have an agenda problem btw. Or maybe you have as much of an agenda problem as myself. My agenda: Tell the truth about Pop and Manu. Your agenda: Defend Pop and Manu at all costs.

SA210
06-28-2013, 03:01 PM
I have no doubt that SA210 has owned me worse than anyone else on this board for my obsessive trolling of the forum. That's why I trash every topic even more now, revenge I tell you. I must have my e-revenge!!!!

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 03:04 PM
Good enough. I don't have an agenda problem btw. Or maybe you have as much of an agenda problem as myself. My agenda: Tell the truth about Pop and Manu. Your agenda: Defend Pop and Manu at all costs.Nah. If I have an agenda it's questioning and subsequently making fun of people who talk in such absolutes in subjects like team sports, politics, conspiracies, religion, etc. They pretty much always get mad and start launching personal attacks against people they will never meet and can't hurt anything but their egos.

Examples of this behavior are quite easy to find.

TheGreatYacht
06-28-2013, 03:08 PM
Nah. If I have an agenda it's questioning and subsequently making fun of people who talk in such absolutes in subjects like team sports, conspiracies, religion, etc. They pretty much always get mad and start launching personal attacks against people they will never meet and can't hurt anything but their egos.

Examples of this behavior are quite easy to find.LOL thanks for admitting who you are which I knew all along. SA210 has been right all along. You are a troll. Internet troll - In Internet slang (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_slang), a troll (/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English)ˈ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)t (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)r (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)oʊ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)l (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English), / (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English)ˈ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)t (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)r (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)ɒ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)l (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English)) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by trying to start arguments and upset people.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Troll#cite_note-Campbell-Trolls-1). They may do this by posting deliberately inflammatory,[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Troll#cite_note-2) extraneous (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/extraneous#Adjective), or off-topic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Off-topic) messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion) response[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Troll#cite_note-PCMAG_def-3) or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Troll#cite_note-IUKB_def-4)

Budkin
06-28-2013, 03:09 PM
This thread was for venting... what is going on?

SA210
06-28-2013, 03:13 PM
chumps meltdown happened :lol

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 03:16 PM
This thread was for venting... what is going on?

Chump showed up and his groupies SA210, SBM, and the newest member of the group, greatyacht showed up. thats what happened

ChumpDumper
LOL thanks for admitting who you are which I knew all along. SA210 has been right all along. You are a troll. Internet troll - In Internet slang (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_slang), a troll (/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English)ˈ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)t (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)r (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)oʊ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)l (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English), / (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English)ˈ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)t (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)r (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)ɒ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)l (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English)) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by trying to start arguments and upset people.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Troll#cite_note-Campbell-Trolls-1). They may do this by posting deliberately inflammatory,[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Troll#cite_note-2) extraneous (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/extraneous#Adjective), or off-topic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Off-topic) messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion) response[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Troll#cite_note-PCMAG_def-3) or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Troll#cite_note-IUKB_def-4)Sure I troll people like you.

Why would I try to deny it?

I sure am getting emotional responses here from people like you. Thank you for admitting you are a hater.

ChumpDumper
This thread was for venting... what is going on?Oh, they're venting their frustrations about me.

SA210
06-28-2013, 03:28 PM
LOL thanks for admitting who you are which I knew all along. SA210 has been right all along. You are a troll. Internet troll - In Internet slang (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_slang), a troll (/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English)ˈ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)t (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)r (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)oʊ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)l (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English), / (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English)ˈ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)t (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)r (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)ɒ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)l (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English#Key)/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_English)) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by trying to start arguments and upset people.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Troll#cite_note-Campbell-Trolls-1). They may do this by posting deliberately inflammatory,[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Troll#cite_note-2) extraneous (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/extraneous#Adjective), or off-topic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Off-topic) messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion) response[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Troll#cite_note-PCMAG_def-3) or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Troll#cite_note-IUKB_def-4)

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner here. :tu

That's chump 24/7. He does it all over the forums, with any topic with his e-grudges, goes way off topic, gets personal, then he projects all those things onto the people he's mad at. Anywhere you see chump in any forum at any moment, pick ANY year and day, day or night :lmao and that is what he's doing. Just check it out lol. He's 100% ban worthy, more than anyone on Spurstalk, but yet he wants others banned and reports people for doing what he has been doing for a living for over an entire decade in here. hahaha

It's really pathetic. I'm also lol'ing at how he pretends today to go say one line here or there in another thread to all of a sudden "pretend" to be "discussing topics" just bc he was called out for being a failure poster, as if it fools anyone. As if somehow that will make people forget 10-13 years of childish no life obsessive e-rage trashing of threads.

Btw, he will lie about all of this rofl

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Whom did I report to be banned?

I need some screen names.

Usually, SA210 will ignore the question and start again with the personal attacks. It's how you can tell he's angry.

SA210
06-28-2013, 03:33 PM
I'm banworthy but want others banned for doing what I have done for over a decade. I'm a liar, thread trasher and crybaby. HELP!!!!! I've been owned again!

:lol 75,986

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 03:35 PM
Whom did I report to be banned?

I need some screen names.

Usually, SA210 will ignore the question and start again with the personal attacks. It's how you can tell he's angry.Yeah, U mad.

Let me know if you can ever answer that question, Jeremiah.

PM me if you are embarrassed to post it. My response will be the same either way.

SA210
06-28-2013, 03:38 PM
:lmao little pussy knows what I'm talking about. Just get a tampon and plug it up chump. You're dripping everywhere with your lies and backpedaling.

"I'm friends with the forum owners so I can lie about this all I want, they'll have my back"

rofl

dallasmaverickslose
06-28-2013, 03:39 PM
Pop and Manu haters proving again and again why they're irrational asswipes.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 03:40 PM
:lmao little pussy knows what I'm talking about.No, no one does.

There's no reason for you to be afraid to post names. Let everyone know who you are talking about.

SA210
06-28-2013, 03:41 PM
Pop and I had no faith in Tim Duncan.

dallasmaverickslose
06-28-2013, 03:42 PM
Again, point proven. Thanks SA 210!

SA210
06-28-2013, 03:48 PM
:tu yes, you, chump and Pop didn't trust Timmy. You're welcome.

Budkin
06-28-2013, 03:51 PM
To get this thread back on track... the Spurs joined the list of "Greatest Chokes in Sports History" :(

http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/the-greatest-chokes-in-sports-history-1371664045-slideshow/the-greatest-chokes-in-sports-history-photo-1580836309.html

dallasmaverickslose
06-28-2013, 03:55 PM
:tu yes, you, chump and Pop didn't trust Timmy. You're welcome.

:lmao This guy! Can't even have an intelligent conversation with him!

SA210
06-28-2013, 03:59 PM
To get this thread back on track... the Spurs joined the list of "Greatest Chokes in Sports History" :(

http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/the-greatest-chokes-in-sports-history-1371664045-slideshow/the-greatest-chokes-in-sports-history-photo-1580836309.html

"poor substitution strategy"

smh

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 04:14 PM
SA210 do you really enjoy talking about chump that much? keep on topic/get a life

queue the false quote...

Kool Bob Love
06-28-2013, 04:16 PM
Chump showed up and his groupies SA210, SBM, and the newest member of the group, greatyacht showed up. thats what happened

Thanks for the cliffs. I was wondering why this was 6 pages.

SA210
06-28-2013, 04:18 PM
SA210 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2902) do you really enjoy talking about chump that much? keep on topic/get a life

queue the false quote...

Nah, he's obsessed with me, get out of this topic and see go see for yourself the obsessing he's done for years. But thanks for trying to make a difference without knowing. :tu

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 04:28 PM
Nah, he's obsessed with me, get out of this topic and see go see for yourself the obsessing he's done for years. But thanks for trying to make a difference without knowing. :tu
meh. i've been on this site for over a year, and from what i've seen its just a gay cycle of you and your butt buddy SBM talking about him, often using false quotes, and then he turns around and brags about how much the two of you talk about him, then it just repeats. i think 75% of the posts i've seen from you since i joined this forum have been quotes of chump

SA210
06-28-2013, 04:32 PM
Why do I ask for things to stay on topic, but then I keep things off topic? I guess chump needs help, I'll try helping her

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 04:33 PM
^precisely. i've already come to the said realization that you staying on topic is a mathematical impossibility, so instead i'm just trying to understand the nature of your posting habits here, which doesn't really seem fun at all

SA210
06-28-2013, 04:37 PM
^precisely. i've already come to the said realization that you staying on topic is a mathematical impossibility, so instead i'm just trying to understand the nature of your posting habits here, which doesn't really seem fun at all

Have you seen chumps posting habits for over a decade? I guess he needs your help. All I did was mock his pathetic crap he's done for over 10 years right back at him and now he hates his own medicine, that clearly has gone over your head and you need to come to his pathetic aid now :lmao :rollin

:lol 76,000 posts

dallasmaverickslose
06-28-2013, 04:45 PM
Have you seen chumps posting habits for over a decade? I guess he needs your help. All I did was mock his pathetic crap he's done for over 10 years right back at him and now he hates his own medicine, that clearly has gone over your head and you need to come to his pathetic aid now :lmao :rollin

Compared to my post count (since that says SO much about somebody), you're pathetic!

silverblk mystix
06-28-2013, 04:50 PM

Poor substitution strategy.

Chump comes out yet again - this time as a confirmed life-long troll. What a shocker!

SA210
06-28-2013, 04:51 PM
Compared to my post count (since that says SO much about somebody), you're pathetic!

You didn't trust Tim Duncan. That says a lot :lmao

HemisfairArena
06-28-2013, 04:54 PM
Can I bench the best power forward of all time with a championship on the line and a 5 point lead with 28 seconds to go? Is that possible?

-Gregg Charles Popovich

dallasmaverickslose
06-28-2013, 04:56 PM
You didn't trust Tim Duncan. That says a lot :lmao

Ok dumbass, putting words in my mouth as usual.

SA210
06-28-2013, 05:35 PM
Can I bench the best power forward of all time with a championship on the line and a 5 point lead with 28 seconds to go? Is that possible?

-Gregg Charles Popovich

Amazing. Sad to say, I wasn't surprised... at all. smh

Blake
06-28-2013, 05:45 PM

revenge of the nerd

ChumpDumper
06-28-2013, 05:55 PM
Hm, gone for a few hours.

SA210 still ranting about me, still not answering a simple question.

:tu

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-28-2013, 06:05 PM
I'm definitely not over it. My desktop background at work is a Tim Duncan wallpaper. I have to look at that every day, it sucks. I love the Spurs, and I always will, but there's something about Timmy. He was drafted when I was 7, he's been my favorite player since. I've watched his entire career, and despite wanting to always be a PG, I still copied things he did on the court. I always try to be a good sport, even in tough loss, and congratulate the opposing side, and I do that because I grew up watching Duncan do that. Duncan's my role model, and just seeing him lose his 5th championships the way he did hurts, because I know it hurts him so much. He was so great in those last two games, at 37 years old he dominated the youngsters, and he might have won Finals MVP if the Spurs finished them in game 6. And it doesn't help that we lost to the cowards of the bought franchise with their annoying bandwagon fans, screw the Heat.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-28-2013, 06:08 PM
And regarding Pop benching Duncan, yeah, huge mistake. I don't care what worked before, this is the final seconds of a closeout game of the NBA Finals, always trust you franchise player. Diaw had a nice series, but in no way would I ever want to see Diaw be trusted over Duncan in ANYTHING in the final seconds of a closeout game of the NBA Freakin Finals. There is a reason Duncan is a 4X champion and 3X Finals MVP.

SA210
06-28-2013, 06:14 PM
Bang my wife

therealtruth
06-28-2013, 06:52 PM
The Spurs definitely lost it more than the Heat won. In fact I am betting if there had been more rest for game 7 the Spurs would have won. The fact is Pop shortened the rotation too much.

Budkin
06-28-2013, 06:58 PM
I'm definitely not over it. My desktop background at work is a Tim Duncan wallpaper. I have to look at that every day, it sucks. I love the Spurs, and I always will, but there's something about Timmy. He was drafted when I was 7, he's been my favorite player since. I've watched his entire career, and despite wanting to always be a PG, I still copied things he did on the court. I always try to be a good sport, even in tough loss, and congratulate the opposing side, and I do that because I grew up watching Duncan do that. Duncan's my role model, and just seeing him lose his 5th championships the way he did hurts, because I know it hurts him so much. He was so great in those last two games, at 37 years old he dominated the youngsters, and he might have won Finals MVP if the Spurs finished them in game 6. And it doesn't help that we lost to the cowards of the bought franchise with their annoying bandwagon fans, screw the Heat.

That was like every horrible loss we've ever had combined into one.

silverblk mystix
06-28-2013, 06:58 PM
Hm, gone for a few hours.

SA210 still ranting about me, still not answering a simple question.

:tu

lmao you went and recruited cuck boy for back-up

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Blake
06-28-2013, 07:02 PM
lmao you went and recruited cuck boy for back-up

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Liar. Labeler.

silverblk mystix
06-28-2013, 07:03 PM
Only Chumpie bangs my wife!

Blake
06-28-2013, 07:26 PM
Copying 210's shtick is beyond pathetic.

silverblk mystix
06-28-2013, 07:28 PM
Copying 210's shtick is beyond pathetic.

This is RICH - coming from Chump-lite!!!!!

:lmao

SA210
06-28-2013, 07:54 PM

dallasmaverickslose
06-28-2013, 08:08 PM
Sigh... :rolleyes

Thebesteva
06-28-2013, 08:55 PM
Game 6 will go down as the Bill Buckner moment for the Spurs. That becomes a part of your teams history.

Budkin
06-28-2013, 09:05 PM
Game 6 will go down as the Bill Buckner moment for the Spurs. That becomes a part of your teams history.

Yep. Though it doesn't have quite the magnitude because they had a 78 year drought. But same exact situation. Champagne out, locker room ready, etc. Fuck.

Thebesteva
06-28-2013, 09:10 PM
Yep. Though it doesn't have quite the magnitude because they had a 78 year drought. But same exact situation. Champagne out, locker room ready, etc. Fuck.

It's part of being a fan though. Atleast the organization is good enough to get to the finals for 14 years now.

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 09:11 PM
starting to think its in my best interest to hide sbm, sa210, and chumpy. a lot less filtering i'd have to do

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 09:12 PM

yeah, pretty much. except ours was a collective effort. 2 missed rebounds, 2 missed free throws

silverblk mystix
06-28-2013, 09:14 PM
starting to think its in my best interest to hide sbm, sa210, and chumpy. a lot less filtering i'd have to do

You are starting to sound like a little insecure bitch tbh.

Turn in your man card immediately.

poeticism707
06-28-2013, 09:25 PM
Let's be honest here: Pop is scrub, unworthy of the top five player all time in TD who fell into his lap.
Pop is a great coach and the Spurs literally couldn't get anyone better, nor better suited to Spurs basketball, but when the big boys come to play, Red Auer., Pat Riley, Phil Jackson (who I hate), Pop runs into his little beat down shacks, and crumbles. Pop is brilliant, but he is NOT A WINNER.
TD is, and it makes Pop look good.

dallasmaverickslose
06-28-2013, 09:52 PM
Let's be honest here: Pop is scrub, unworthy of the top five player all time in TD who fell into his lap.
Pop is a great coach and the Spurs literally couldn't get anyone better, nor better suited to Spurs basketball, but when the big boys come to play, Red Auer., Pat Riley, Phil Jackson (who I hate), Pop runs into his little beat down shacks, and crumbles. Pop is brilliant, but he is NOT A WINNER.
TD is, and it makes Pop look good.

Yeah Pop sucks! Worst coach in franchise history! Anyone could coach better than this rotten lousy bum!

You happy?

ChumpDumper
06-29-2013, 04:24 AM
You are starting to sound like a little insecure bitch tbh.

Turn in your man card immediately.The insecure one is the one who melts down at the threat of being put on ignore.

dallasmaverickslose
06-29-2013, 09:22 AM
The insecure one is the one who melts down at the threat of being put on ignore.

Thats typical of irrational Pop and Manu haters.

SA210
06-29-2013, 01:24 PM
The insecure one is the one who melts down with 76,000 posts of pure rage

ErnestLynch
06-29-2013, 01:46 PM
People just can't accept that something as simple as luck is involved in winning, and losing.

Johnny RIngo
06-29-2013, 02:32 PM
yeah, pretty much. except ours was a collective effort. 2 missed rebounds, 2 missed free throws

It was not a collective effort. Ginobili had one of the worst Finals games of all-time while everybody else played their hearts out for the win. He's our Bill Buckner. His legacy deserves to be tarnished for how poorly he played throughout the entire playoffs but, luckily for Manu, he piggybacked Duncan for three rings so many won't remember how terrible he was this year and continue to refer to him as a "3-time champion".

ErnestLynch
06-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Thats typical of irrational Pop and Manu haters.

Pop haters are irrational, Manu haters ...not so much.

TheGreatYacht
06-29-2013, 02:53 PM
It was not a collective effort. Ginobili had one of the worst Finals games of all-time while everybody else played their hearts out for the win. He's our Bill Buckner. His legacy deserves to be tarnished for how poorly he played throughout the entire playoffs but, luckily for Manu, he piggybacked Duncan for three rings so many won't remember how terrible he was this year and continue to refer to him as a "3-time champion".This. Swallow that you Manu worshippers. :married:

dallasmaverickslose
06-29-2013, 03:04 PM
People just can't accept that something as simple as luck is involved in winning, and losing.

Exactly.

spurraider21
06-29-2013, 03:04 PM
This. Swallow that you Manu worshippers. :married:
Do you have a Bruceblitzed video to back that claim up, tbh?

TheGreatYacht
06-29-2013, 03:08 PM
Do you have a Bruceblitzed video to back that claim up, tbh?I have the majority of Spurs fan's eyes to back up my claim. Remember my poll?

HI-FI
06-29-2013, 03:53 PM
It's part of being a fan though. Atleast the organization is good enough to get to the finals for 14 years now.
It's not quite 86 World Series, but in the same ballpark of pain and misery. I appreciate the positive attitude you show for the Spurs run. Truth is we were underdogs in this matchup and had a slim margin of error compared to Heat. Both sides made their share of mistakes. Shit I thought Lebron was disappearing until the headband incident. If there is a Bill Buckner then it belongs to Manu. His turnovers and shitty passing throughout this series will be sarcastically remembered for a long time.

guess we just have to accept him blowing it, but there is blame to go around on both sides.

In happier news, damn that new chick at the top of your sig, like my ideal lady. Bitch better be careful she doesn't get kobe'd out there.

dallasmaverickslose
06-29-2013, 04:01 PM
This. Swallow that you Manu worshippers. :married:

You are by far the lousiest most pathetic Spurs fan on this website.

TheGreatYacht
06-29-2013, 04:18 PM
You are by far the lousiest most pathetic Spurs fan on this website.You are by far the lousiest most pathetic Spurs homer on this website.

Budkin
06-29-2013, 04:42 PM
What makes it the most painful is that everything would have been perfect. 5th title for Timmy, celebrating on the Heat's floor, LeBrons legacy in doubt, Stern handing his final LOB to Pop on the Heat's floor after the fine earlier in the season. Goddamit motherfucking bullshit.

silverblk mystix
06-29-2013, 05:41 PM
What makes it the most painful is that everything would have been perfect. 5th title for Timmy, celebrating on the Heat's floor, LeBrons legacy in doubt, Stern handing his final LOB to Pop on the Heat's floor after the fine earlier in the season. Goddamit motherfucking bullshit.

This might make you feel better;

The PLAYERS had already won the game. Pop had to do one thing: NOTHING!

All Pop had to do was allow the players that had already won the game - to just finish the last 28 seconds. That is it.

But....Pop couldn't do that ONE SIMPLE FUCKIN' THING!!!!!!!

SA210
06-29-2013, 05:56 PM
This might make you feel better;

The PLAYERS had already won the game. Pop had to do one thing: NOTHING!

All Pop had to do was allow the players that had already won the game - to just finish the last 28 seconds. That is it.

But....Pop couldn't do that ONE SIMPLE FUCKIN' THING!!!!!!!

:lmao:rollin That's so freakin sad it's hilarious. As I've said before, for people who know Pop's ways, all they could do is laugh at that point as the inevitable happened. I saw that coming. I told my bro and my sis at that moment up 5, that it's not over. I knew Pop was gna fuck it up. Crazy bc the probability of that being fucked up is very low. But I knew Pop's history. lol He doesn't play to win, he plays not to lose. And that's losing basketball. And that's how he also began the 4th quarter too.

silverblk mystix
06-29-2013, 06:02 PM
:lmao:rollin That's so freakin sad it's hilarious. As I've said before, for people who know Pop's ways, all they could do is laugh at that point as the inevitable happened. I saw that coming. I told my bro and my sis at that moment up 5, that it's not over. I knew Pop was gna fuck it up. Crazy bc the probability of that being fucked up is very low. But I knew Pop's history. lol He doesn't play to win, he plays not to lose. And that's losing basketball. And that's how he also began the 4th quarter too.

Well, we are fucked because this moron has taken ownership of this team and it is sink or swim with him.

I have been a spurs fan longer than Pop has been here - but if I happen to love this team - and I do -

I have no choice but to suffer through this morons decisions. I already saw the writing on the wall - since the Bowen/Finley fiasco and it has just continued....

I knew 5 - 6 years ago that the dementia could only get worse...

According to Popsuckers and other "spurs fans"...if you question or don't agree or even like this coach...."you are not really a spurs fan"

Yet I was here before this moron and he fucked up "my" team....the way I see it.

Thebesteva
06-29-2013, 06:13 PM
It's not quite 86 World Series, but in the same ballpark of pain and misery. I appreciate the positive attitude you show for the Spurs run. Truth is we were underdogs in this matchup and had a slim margin of error compared to Heat. Both sides made their share of mistakes. Shit I thought Lebron was disappearing until the headband incident. If there is a Bill Buckner then it belongs to Manu. His turnovers and shitty passing throughout this series will be sarcastically remembered for a long time.

guess we just have to accept him blowing it, but there is blame to go around on both sides.

In happier news, damn that new chick at the top of your sig, like my ideal lady. Bitch better be careful she doesn't get kobe'd out there.

Even though some may criticize me for being too nice to Spurs fans, its because I wish the Lakers would learn a thing or two about developing talent instead of going after huge names. IE Lakers give away Ramon Sessions to get Nash for twice the price, Ramon is a young kid in his prime and can play ball, Nash is a tired old shit bag. Or when they kept Gasol instead of getting Rondo, Lakers need to learn how and when to make the right trades.

Now if you go on some of these Laker boards, the fans are coming to their senses as they look over at the Spurs winning formula. Yes, they lost in the finals but BARELY and to a team that is so unfairly stacked I am not sure if I can custome a cheat like that on NBA Live 2009.

With that said, I'm selfishly always thinking of my Laker team. I just like the formula Spurs have. Someone a while ago made a great point on LG of all places, he said Mitch is highly overrated and he uses the Laker brand to attract large free agents but has no clue how to put pieces and a team together. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle about that.

HemisfairArena
06-29-2013, 06:53 PM
Lakersarethebesteva- I have had this argument with Laker fans over and over again. Mitch Kupchak is not a good GM. Where you show your worth is in the draft and his draft picks have been horrendous. Arguabbly the worst in the league over the course of his career. He has drafted guys like Luke Walton, Farmar, Crittenton, Deveon George, Kareem Rush, ect... Hell some of those guys arent even in the league and none of them are on the Lakers. The only bright spot in the draft over the last decade was Andrew Bynum and that wasnt even Kupchaks pick...that was the Buss kid who wanted him.

Budkin
08-09-2013, 04:14 PM
Just when I was close to over it... this shit shows up on my Facebook feed....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1016952_10151699814728463_36084206_n.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS75xxwzqyXG0kn1WSKowjj0Ho8JVUoc 7wY9O9rgaNlBi80pyWvhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS75xxwzqyXG0kn1WSKowjj0Ho8JVUoc 7wY9O9rgaNlBi80pyWvhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS75xxwzqyXG0kn1WSKowjj0Ho8JVUoc 7wY9O9rgaNlBi80pyWvhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS75xxwzqyXG0kn1WSKowjj0Ho8JVUoc 7wY9O9rgaNlBi80pyWvhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS75xxwzqyXG0kn1WSKowjj0Ho8JVUoc 7wY9O9rgaNlBi80pyWv

ThePop
08-09-2013, 04:30 PM
http://boolawler.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/miz-girl.jpg

RD2191
08-09-2013, 05:22 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1016952_10151699814728463_36084206_n.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS75xxwzqyXG0kn1WSKowjj0Ho8JVUoc 7wY9O9rgaNlBi80pyWvhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS75xxwzqyXG0kn1WSKowjj0Ho8JVUoc 7wY9O9rgaNlBi80pyWvhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS75xxwzqyXG0kn1WSKowjj0Ho8JVUoc 7wY9O9rgaNlBi80pyWvhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS75xxwzqyXG0kn1WSKowjj0Ho8JVUoc 7wY9O9rgaNlBi80pyWvhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS75xxwzqyXG0kn1WSKowjj0Ho8JVUoc 7wY9O9rgaNlBi80pyWv
:lmao Same here...

McGusto55
08-09-2013, 05:32 PM
WTF..motherfucker

Sean Cagney
08-09-2013, 06:10 PM
F the Finals..... Next year is all I care about now. Now I know how other fans felt when they lost the damn finals (Primarily Detroit fans to us in 7 games). I don't want to see a thing about it.

Darius McCrary
08-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Wasn't Pop's fault. It's a team game. Miami's team won 4 games before ours did.

Sean Cagney
08-09-2013, 06:26 PM

People can use that it's a team game stuff but if one guy makes a horrible play or a horrible decision down the stretch of a key game that likely causes you to lose it then you recieve more of the blame than someone who came out and gave it their all and had a great game or series. It was as number of things that lost that game 6 and the series, but some did perform alot better than others in the finals. A team game is a simpler way to put it though.

Darius McCrary
08-09-2013, 06:28 PM
People can use that it's a team game stuff but if one guy makes a horrible play or a horrible decision down the stretch of a key game that likely causes you to lose it then you recieve more of the blame than someone who came out and gave it their all and had a great game or series. It was as number of things that lost that game 6 and the series, but some did perform alot better than others in the finals. A team game is a simpler way to put it though.

It's faulty logic though. It's Shaq's "I make them when they count" logic. Well, they all count. Blame Duncan for missing the chip shot, blame Kawhi for missing a FT in game 6, blame Danny for missing both open 3's in the 4th Q in game 6, etc etc etc. Blame everyone for missing their own key shot. Because everyone did.

It's a team game, Miami's team won the series.

Sean Cagney
08-09-2013, 06:32 PM
It's faulty logic though. It's Shaq's "I make them when they count" logic. Well, they all count. Blame Duncan for missing the chip shot, blame Kawhi for missing a FT in game 6, blame Danny for missing both open 3's in the 4th Q in game 6, etc etc etc. Blame everyone for missing their own key shot. Because everyone did.

It's a team game, Miami's team won the series.Some played far worse and made far more mistakes is what I am saying, so yeah the team lost and Miami won but the key errors in game 6 late is what caused them to have to go 7. Tim and Kawhi played great the last two games of the series when it seemed nobody else wanted to ring with them. Was Parker hurt that bad? Maybe. Manu played bad obviously and the shots from Green and Neal stopped falling, pretty much sums up the finals and why they lost. Some played a bigger role in the loss though, no denying that.

TXstbobcat
08-09-2013, 06:42 PM

Ive been avoiding watching the nbatv channel so I don't have to watch replays of game 6 and the commercial for heat championship merchandise that they replay every other minute.

therealtruth
08-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Some played far worse and made far more mistakes is what I am saying, so yeah the team lost and Miami won but the key errors in game 6 late is what caused them to have to go 7. Tim and Kawhi played great the last two games of the series when it seemed nobody else wanted to ring with them. Was Parker hurt that bad? Maybe. Manu played bad obviously and the shots from Green and Neal stopped falling, pretty much sums up the finals and why they lost. Some played a bigger role in the loss though, no denying that.

It's more than that. The series turned after game 4 when Spoelstra made the move to start Miller. Our defense got worse and we tried to outscore the Heat which favored them in Miami. It's basically the same as the Warriors series. When we tried outscoring them we looked like we were going to lose the series. When we buckled down defensively we had the advantage.

TheGreatYacht
08-09-2013, 07:24 PM
Some played far worse and made far more mistakes is what I am saying, so yeah the team lost and Miami won but the key errors in game 6 late is what caused them to have to go 7. Tim and Kawhi played great the last two games of the series when it seemed nobody else wanted to ring with them. Was Parker hurt that bad? Maybe. Manu played bad obviously and the shots from Green and Neal stopped falling, pretty much sums up the finals and why they lost. Some played a bigger role in the loss though, no denying that.Blaming the Game 6 loss on the team is just as ignorant as trying to forget the events as if they never happened. A lot of folks on ST have this “let’s move on or get over it” mentality LOL. Kawhi Leonard said it best “you never get over it.”

Even the most nonbiased NBA fans or non-Spurs fans will be quick to point the fingers at Pop and Manu. I agree that basketball is a team sport and no one is arguing that but Pop and Manu made the most mistakes therefore they are the most responsible for the loss. Eight turnovers and benching the greatest PF of all time can’t be “swept under the rug.”

People that keep trying to spread the blame on the whole team are either Popsuckers or Manutards. Not fair to spread the blame on others that were trying their butt off to win a ring such as Duncan, Kawhi, and TP yet that washed up Manu and senile Pop did everything they can to lose Game 6.

TheGreatYacht
08-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Ive been avoiding watching the nbatv channel so I don't have to watch replays of game 6 and the commercial for heat championship merchandise that they replay every other minute.Not like there’s anything interesting to watch on NBA TV. They should show some of the international basketball games going on.

On a serious note, everyone better get used to Game 6. We all know that ESPN and NBA TV will replay highlights of Games 6 & 7 throughout the year on National TV, even when the cHeat play. Stop covering eyes and ears as if it Game 6 never happened.

“Pop and Manu are mostly responsible for one of the biggest heartbreaking losses in NBA Finals history.” Repeat this a million times and I promise that everyone will sleep better. Add the phrase as part of the daily prayer to prepare for what’s to come. Shit, even our own Fox Sports and Sean Ell I ot will remind us of what happened.

“You never get over it.”
- Kawhi Leonard
It's more than that. The series turned after game 4 when Spoelstra made the move to start Miller. Our defense got worse and we tried to outscore the Heat which favored them in Miami. It's basically the same as the Warriors series. When we tried outscoring them we looked like we were going to lose the series. When we buckled down defensively we had the advantage.Exactly. Spoelstra imposed his will on Pop. The adjustment that Pop needed to do was to insert Boris Diaw into the starting lineup. Pop panicked and subbed in Gary Neal when Splitter committed that foul on that pump fake by Wade. Diaw did a decent job at defending Lebron for short periods of time. Had Pop made the Diaw adjustment, then Kawhi would have had to guard Wade and Green would guard Mario Chalmers. Manu could've exploited Mike Miller by attacking him with ISO's like he did in Game 5. Fucking senile Pop...smh.

Bill_Brasky
08-09-2013, 07:33 PM
Nothing beats my friend's dad ripping Ginobili for like a day straight after game 6. He said his dad actually called him to vent about it multiple times the next day. :lol

therealtruth
08-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Not like there’s anything interesting to watch on NBA TV. They should show some of the international basketball games going on.

On a serious note, everyone better get used to Game 6. We all know that ESPN and NBA TV will replay highlights of Games 6 & 7 throughout the year on National TV, even when the cHeat play. Stop covering eyes and ears as if it Game 6 never happened.

“Pop and Manu are mostly responsible for one of the biggest heartbreaking losses in NBA Finals history.” Repeat this a million times and I promise that everyone will sleep better. Add the phrase as part of the daily prayer to prepare for what’s to come. Shit, even our own Fox Sports and Sean Ell I ot will remind us of what happened.

“You never get over it.”
- Kawhi Leonard Exactly. Spoelstra imposed his will on Pop. The adjustment that Pop needed to do was to insert Boris Diaw into the starting lineup. Pop panicked and subbed in Gary Neal when Splitter committed that foul on that pump fake by Wade. Diaw did a decent job at defending Lebron for short periods of time. Had Pop made the Diaw adjustment, then Kawhi would have had to guard Wade and Green would guard Mario Chalmers. Manu could've exploited Mike Miller by attacking him with ISO's like he did in Game 6. Fucking senile Pop...smh.

"You never get over it" - that's been the consistent message from Spurs and other former players.

The problem with Pop is he doesn't believe in what he preaches. He doesn't believe in moving the ball on offense and trusting the pass and playing defense. He preaches it all year then abandons it in when it matters. Pop's biggest weakness has been in-game and in-series adjustments the last couple of years. Either he comes into the series with the perfect plan or he flounders when the other team changes strategies midway.

siraulo23
08-09-2013, 09:54 PM
that series was an nba finals classic, memorable for all nba fans (minus spurs fans and heat haters) for years to come

silverblk mystix
08-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Wasn't Pop's fault. I love having Pop's old cock slamming my throat!

Sean Cagney
08-09-2013, 10:16 PM
It's more than that. The series turned after game 4 when Spoelstra made the move to start Miller. Our defense got worse and we tried to outscore the Heat which favored them in Miami. It's basically the same as the Warriors series. When we tried outscoring them we looked like we were going to lose the series. When we buckled down defensively we had the advantage.

We had a shot after game 4 to win it though, Game 4 did not make or break the series because they won the next one big and had the one in game 6 won pretty much. Miller starting did throw a wrench yes, but they still would have won if not for some stupid TO's missed FT or two and having Tim out of the game to get a rebound (When they didn't cover the three anyways, so small did not work), thats what it boils down to in all reality. We had a 13 pt in game 6 as well and nearly blew that with TO's, then blew it and took it back and lost, never did it appear we were trying to outscore them and they ran away from us.

I agree on the buckled Down on D thing though, that part there pissed me off they could play so great at times on D and did not stay with the same intensity.
"You never get over it" - that's been the consistent message from Spurs and other former players.

The problem with Pop is he doesn't believe in what he preaches. He doesn't believe in moving the ball on offense and trusting the pass and playing defense. He preaches it all year then abandons it in when it matters. Pop's biggest weakness has been in-game and in-series adjustments the last couple of years. Either he comes into the series with the perfect plan or he flounders when the other team changes strategies midway.
I do agree on his adjustements, thought he had that fixed this year but then he makes some silly non adjustments or adjustments so called in game 6 late and basically F's up. He has been bad at times at in game adjustments during a few series, last year against OKC being another one you can speak of. This is true.

Amuseddaysleeper
08-10-2013, 12:23 AM
I still can't even look forward to this coming season because game 6 still looms. Somehow it only gets more and more frustrating over time than less.

Uriel
08-10-2013, 12:25 AM
I was already receiving congratulatory text messages from my friends in the waning moments of Game 6. :depressed

Sean Cagney
08-10-2013, 12:44 AM
I was already receiving congratulatory text messages from my friends in the waning moments of Game 6. :depressed

I still have one on the damn phone! Said Congrats Lebron looks scared and he is choking, the Spurs got it Sean!!!!!!! I still have to see that message man, I can relate.

Chillen
08-10-2013, 02:43 AM
Luckiest repeat I have ever seen in the NBA, it all happened really because of Ray Allen. If it didn't fall, Spurs are champs, no OT, no game 7. The Spurs played amazing championship basketball but everyone always remembers who won, I really hope someone in the NBA beats those guys in the playoffs next season, they are so lucky to have won that shit on a 3. I am sure the Spurs players feel they played well enough to be champs, Miami is the luckiest team in the NBA for now.

silverblk mystix
08-10-2013, 09:42 AM
Luckiest repeat I have ever seen in the NBA, it all happened really because of Ray Allen. If it didn't fall, Spurs are champs, no OT, no game 7. The Spurs played amazing championship basketball but everyone always remembers who won, I really hope someone in the NBA beats those guys in the playoffs next season, they are so lucky to have won that shit on a 3. I am sure the Spurs players feel they played well enough to be champs, Miami is the luckiest team in the NBA for now.

Luck had nothing to do with it. They had one of the best NBA coaches of all time - on their side.

Anyone who doesn't see this is nothing but a Pop-hater.

When they celebrated and hugged and rubbed one another afterwards - it was well-deserved!

TheGoldStandard
08-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Game 6 will go down as a day which will live in infamy for all Spurs fans. The Spurs were sabotaged by Greg Popovich all game long, there were key moments when his substitutions didn't make sense or keeping Manu in the game far too long. Keeping Parker and Duncan on the bench way too long at the start of the 4th too.. Despite all that they were in a position to win and then Pop benches Tim, he doesn't foul when its obviously going to end up being a FT contest on our end and they have perimeter shooters.

The only hope is that the Spurs can get back to a finals and this time win one. The window is closing fast.

silverblk mystix
08-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Game 6 will go down as a day which will live in infamy for all Spurs fans. The Spurs were sabotaged by Greg Popovich all game long, there were key moments when his substitutions didn't make sense or keeping Manu in the game far too long. Keeping Parker and Duncan on the bench way too long at the start of the 4th too.. Despite all that they were in a position to win and then Pop benches Tim, he doesn't foul when its obviously going to end up being a FT contest on our end and they have perimeter shooters.

The only hope is that the Spurs can get back to a finals and this time win one. The window is closing fast.

Did you hear that? That sound?

Yup...game 6 was Pop slamming the fucking window closed.

Hear that next sound?

Yup...that was Pop nailing the window shut and then welding it shut for good measure.

This is the reality and be happy there were titles before Pop lost his capabilities.

Darkwaters
08-10-2013, 01:07 PM
Damn Pop.

If only we hadn't traded Paul George!

TheGreatYacht
08-10-2013, 01:24 PM
Luck had nothing to do with it. They had one of the best NBA coaches of all time - on their side.

Anyone who doesn't see this is nothing but a Pop-hater.

When they celebrated and hugged and rubbed one another afterwards - it was well-deserved!Sure there was luck involved. The Heat got lucky that washed up Manu and senile Pop were both on their sides. As SBM said, we all saw the hugs and celebration that Pop and the Heat players were doing.

As for Manu, well he was wearing a Heat jersey in Game 6. Enough said.

https://sphotos-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1017225_206720286147357_207694545_n.jpg

Baam
08-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Did you hear that? That sound?

Yup...game 6 was Pop slamming the fucking window closed.

Hear that next sound?

Yup...that was Pop nailing the window shut and then welding it shut for good measure.

This is the reality and be happy there were titles before Pop lost his capabilities.

Pop can still make it worse by keeping Manu as the third banana for the next 2 years and thus pushing Kawhi out of SA, I worry a lot about that now that he clearly lost it.

therealtruth
08-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Sure there was luck involved. The Heat got lucky that washed up Manu and senile Pop were both on their sides. As SBM said, we all saw the hugs and celebration that Pop and the Heat players were doing.

As for Manu, well he was wearing a Heat jersey in Game 6. Enough said.

https://sphotos-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1017225_206720286147357_207694545_n.jpg

Phil Jackson has said it and even Ray Allen said it after game 6. You don't get lucky. You create your own luck. You put yourself in a position to be lucky. Pop plays too much to not lose instead of playing to win. How else do you explain his mistakes down the stretch? That does not allow you to create your own luck.

silverblk mystix
08-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Phil Jackson has said it and even Ray Allen said it after game 6. You don't get lucky. You create your own luck. You put yourself in a position to be lucky. Pop plays too much to not lose instead of playing to win. How else do you explain his mistakes down the stretch? That does not allow you to create your own luck.

Welcome to reality - six years too late. This has been the Spurs reality the past few years - but only some of us have grasped this truth.

BackHome
08-11-2013, 02:30 AM
Like a Broken Heart they heal but always leave a scar..sniff...sniff.

Now I know how Denver Broncos fans must have felt last year..

Johnny RIngo
08-11-2013, 06:44 AM

This is why Pop will never go down as one of the all-time great coaches alongside guys like Phil Jackson. His career is full of far too many chokejobs when he had homecourt or the advantage in a series.

Chillen
08-12-2013, 07:25 AM
I actually thought the Heat's defense should be credited for some of those turnovers from Manu. I just can't see him giving the game away to the Heat especially playing for an NBA title, no way. It's either the Heat's defense or Ginobili needs to have his eyes examined, maybe he needs glasses. I really think it was the Heat's defense more than Manu trying to help Miami win. LOL at that pic of him in a Heat jersey.

I also thought Pop overreacted at the end of game 6 there, taking Timmy out, it was a coaching mistake at the wrong, wrong time. It ruined the flow of the game the Spurs had built and led to the eventual Ray Allen 3 off the Bosh rebound tied the game it went to OT. Pop is one of the NBA greatest coaches ever but even the best coaches can make mistakes, it just sucks it came at such a time as winning a possible NBA title up by 5 points in the closing moments of game 6. Yeah taking Timmy out at that time will haunt him as a coach, no doubt. Leaving Timmy in could have made it harder for Bosh to get that rebound that went to Ray, outcome different maybe. I was thinking wtf are you taking Timmy out of the game for with so much at stake, it was a bad coaching decision by Pop. I am sure he would leave Tim in the game if they could do it all over again. Still even if Tim had stayed in the game it's anybody's guess how that would have played out, except that Bosh would have had a harder time getting a rebound.

Sean Cagney
08-12-2013, 11:59 AM

You are right, he plays not to lose alot instead of to win. The Spurs down the stretch of so many games I have seen just slow it down or fail to score or have some crap play drawn up and just hope to hold on! They were not playing to win as you said, moreso playing to just hold on and hope they pull it out. The lineups etc. he had out there to prevent a three did not prevent crap, instead it made sure the three was not even fully covered and rebounds were not there as well because he went small all the way. I would have had Splitter and Tim out there personally, hell you hit a three (Which they did) okay, but to miss and have no rebounds out there twice is a joke (They got both boards).
I actually thought the Heat's defense should be credited for some of those turnovers from Manu. I just can't see him giving the game away to the Heat especially playing for an NBA title, no way. It's either the Heat's defense or Ginobili needs to have his eyes examined, maybe he needs glasses. I really think it was the Heat's defense more than Manu trying to help Miami win. LOL at that pic of him in a Heat jersey.
Some of those TO's he had were just running and stumbling and handing the ball to the other team, very very unbelievable IMO if you look at some of those unforced TO's that it is even possible to lose the ball. He looked drunk out there at times just throwing the ball right ot the other team or handing it to a player it seemed. If you did not know the competitor he is and follow the NBA you would have think he was throwing the game, honestly.

Their D was good though, very good D team no doubt.

RD2191
08-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Bullshit, the Spurs choked and the Heat got lucky. The Spurs were the better team and should have won the series.

kobexxx
08-12-2013, 12:39 PM
try again in 2015.. i dont see 2013-2014 different

Budkin
08-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Bullshit, the Spurs choked and the Heat got lucky. The Spurs were the better team and should have won the series.

This.