PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: #stayD12

Brazil
06-27-2013, 01:37 PM
is the icing on the cake of Lakers disastrous year

Remember dat old time when players were begging to play for the Lakers ? The Lakers anu horribili couldn't go worst than that tbh

As a FTL apologist I must confess I'm lovin' it

:cry please Dwighty stay with us :cry

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0507/la_u_dantoni_kupchak1x_576.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/1011172_10151730547302223_805650554_n.jpg

:lmao

UZER
06-27-2013, 01:42 PM
But but but begging players is beneath our franchise.

Sportcamper
06-27-2013, 01:56 PM
Finger on the pulse Brazil...:lol

In other news Smush Parker was released & Luke Walton traded...

unforeseen
06-27-2013, 02:00 PM
Desperation for the Lakers has finally set in.

Clipper Nation
06-27-2013, 02:03 PM

Splits
06-27-2013, 02:06 PM
Even if #D12Leaves the L:lolkers are still over the cap this yet and can't do anything except sign their shitty ass expiring a and use the MLE. I would suggest using the disabled player exception on Japanese side of beef for the season and tank for Wiggins. Either way, the meltdown is hilarious.

Clipper Nation
06-27-2013, 02:07 PM
If the Lakers tank, Wiggins should pull an Eli and refuse to play for them, tbh.... :lol

irishock
06-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Lakers will be back in hunt in 3 years, tbh.

Reeko_Htown
06-27-2013, 02:29 PM
http://rockets.clutchfans.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/dwight-howard-rockets-billboard.jpg

Splits
06-27-2013, 02:37 PM
http://rockets.clutchfans.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/dwight-howard-rockets-billboard.jpg
If that's real and not shopped its the most hilarious shit EVAH! :lmao Houston trolling LA

Thread
06-27-2013, 03:30 PM
Desperation for the Lakers has finally set in.

It set in for Miami a week ago this evening.

tee, hee.

The Reckoning
06-27-2013, 03:32 PM
that's a photoshop. ive seen some photoshops in my day.

baseline bum
06-27-2013, 03:52 PM
Even better will be when they ask D'Antoni to stay and he does.

JamStone
06-27-2013, 03:52 PM
#spayD12

baseline bum
06-27-2013, 03:53 PM
#spayD12

Damage is already done with those 8. All we can do now is just sit back and wait for the 30 for 30 special.

lefty
06-27-2013, 03:54 PM
#backD12 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218700&p=6709994)

Brazil
06-27-2013, 04:39 PM
#ungrateful fans

it's too good to be true tbh

Brazil
06-27-2013, 04:50 PM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5377285

The Shadow King
Star Player
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/ranks/star_rank6_3.gif
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e353/americanpatriot1/Untitled/TheShadowKing.jpg

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5377293#5377293)Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:41 pm Post subject:

ChefLinda and 24 make good points... it's just that in my 25 years as a fan, I have never actually SEEN us do anything like this.

But perhaps THAT'S the pitch to Dwight: "We are the Lakers. We do not publicly humble ourselves to players. But you are important enough for us to swallow our pride and cry out to you and the world (regardless of the certain-to-happen criticism)... we NEED you."

Just a thought....

:lol

Brazil
06-27-2013, 04:51 PM
The billboard of the infamy :lmao

http://i.imgur.com/f9bLXT8.jpg

unforeseen
06-27-2013, 05:38 PM
It set in for Miami a week ago this evening.

tee, hee.

Kobe's desperation to outpace LeBron.

KaiRMD1
06-27-2013, 05:44 PM
Dwight has point, I think the people that were the most critical of Dwight this season were Laker fans. How care you going to go from cursing him out, saying he sucks, wishing he never came here and then begging him to stay. At least they still have Kobe :lmao

Brazil
06-27-2013, 05:45 PM
http://rockets.clutchfans.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/dwight-howard-houston-rockets-1.jpg

Brazil
06-27-2013, 05:55 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Rockets.png

Thread
06-27-2013, 06:25 PM
At least they still have Kobe :lmao

&:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Brazil
06-27-2013, 06:37 PM

Crawl mfucker crawl and beg d12 to stay

Thread
06-27-2013, 06:38 PM
Crawl mfucker crawl and beg d12 to stay

I was charter to repudiate Howard.

lmvictoriousao!!!

Rogue
06-27-2013, 08:39 PM
dude didn't join us last summer and it kind of make me feel that we dodged a bullet.

ezau
06-27-2013, 09:16 PM
Houston is going to be a scary team if D12 goes to Houston. Howard/Harden combo is a solid core that you can build around, tbh. So far, I'm impressed with how Houston is moving pieces to get high-profile players.

KaiRMD1
06-27-2013, 09:27 PM

Oh yeah and this argument, look who came back.

Thread
06-27-2013, 09:35 PM

Once again, you guys came calling me. It wasn't my idea. If you don't want me here don't come niqqer knockin' my door when I'm gone.

Rogue
06-27-2013, 09:43 PM
morey is a genuis and he's done a wonderful job since he took office in Houston, but they're still a team in rebuilding mode imho. Beard nigga is a good central piece to rebuild the team around but it's gonna take quite some time before they get back to the height of 08-09 season. Although having two superstars will secure their status as a perennial playoff team for years to come, they'll still be nothing better than what they were from 04 to 09, a pingpong ball between the 1st and 2nd rounds.

Chinks always have the fetish for high-profile players but they can't make it work every time. They got Camacho as the headcoach of national soccer team, paying son of a bitch the 6th highest salary in the soccer world only to get the team hammered 0-8 by Brazil and defeated 1-5 at the hands of whom? Thailand :lmao

drama queen is almost done as a player. dude's statline has shrunk by nearly a half after a year in LA, and things will only get worse for him when he's gonna have to pay childsupport for 6 children

Thread
06-27-2013, 09:52 PM
morey is a genuis and he's done a wonderful job since he took office in Houston, but they're still a team in rebuilding mode imho. Beard nigga is a good central piece to rebuild the team around but it's gonna take quite some time before they get back to the height of 08-09 season. Although having two superstars will secure their status as a perennial playoff team for years to come, they'll still be nothing better than what they were from 04 to 09, a pingpong ball between the 1st and 2nd rounds.

Chinks always have the fetish for high-profile players but they can't make it work every time. They got Camacho as the headcoach of national soccer team, paying son of a bitch the 6th highest salary in the soccer world only to get the team hammered 0-8 by Brazil and defeated 1-5 at the hands of whom? Thailand :lmao

drama queen is almost done as a player. dude's statline has shrunk by nearly a half after a year in LA, and things will only get worse for him when he's gonna have to pay childsupport for 6 children

I don't know:::he let Battier and his 3 inch white "Stop Kobe Binder" walk-a-way and look what ended up happening:::the Spurs face ass down in the do-do a week ago just about now after Battier blew up.

KaiRMD1
06-27-2013, 10:03 PM
Once again, you guys came calling me. It wasn't my idea. If you don't want me here don't come niqqer knockin' my door when I'm gone.

I'm sure if you'll look, I never once called you back, I'm not a homo

Brazil
06-27-2013, 11:30 PM

Who the fuck called u tbh? U are crawling like a rat... Nobody called u and nobody gives a fuck.

Thread
06-28-2013, 01:59 AM
Who the fuck called u tbh? U are crawling like a rat... Nobody called u and nobody gives a fuck.

I got a half dozen requests in private & a bevy of public pleadings.

Thread
06-28-2013, 02:00 AM
I'm sure if you'll look, I never once called you back, I'm not a homo

You fuck your mother though.

KaiRMD1
06-28-2013, 03:56 AM
You fuck your mother though.

Nope, try again

Brazil
06-28-2013, 08:40 AM

I didn't call u

Thread
06-28-2013, 08:43 AM
I didn't call u

True, you weren't one of the many, but, the vast lion's share of demands & requests that I return are your from fan base. I was content to read status only. But, let's be candid here, your people wanted me back because they were confident they'd ring and they could ravage my ass.

Solly Cholly.

Brazil
06-28-2013, 08:46 AM
True, you weren't one of the many, but, the vast lion's share of demands & requests that I return are your from fan base. I was content to read status only. But, let's be candid here, your people wanted me back because they were confident they'd ring and they could ravage my ass.

Solly Cholly.

as if Spurs fans need a ring to ravage your ass.... #stayD12 is enough to ravage your ass for the next couple of years

:cry pleaaassseeee Dwight stay :cry

these billboards are the mark of the infamy and u know that well

Brazil
06-28-2013, 08:48 AM

Solly Cholly.

as if Spurs fans need a ring to ravage your ass.... #stayD12 is enough to ravage your ass for the next couple of years

exibit A. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218765&p=6713965#post6713965

Thread
06-28-2013, 08:48 AM

Equating Howard to what happened in 6 & 7 is beneath you, Bra. C'mon, daddy. Don't do it. Do the tact where you fawn over the Heat instead. That's stinks as well.

Brazil
06-28-2013, 08:58 AM
Equating Howard to what happened in 6 & 7 is beneath you, Bra. C'mon, daddy. Don't do it. Do the tact where you fawn over the Heat instead. That's stinks as well.

the city of San Antonio and the Spurs don't beg for a player to stay. Spurs played ball, pushed the heat to 7 with a 70 MUSD roster with Danny Fucking Green, Neal the rapist, Matt Bonner, some grand pa, a pg who cannot dunk.... There is nothing stinky to overachieve... meanwhile your loved Lakers and their 120 MUSD roster has been raped and are begging for more.

Thread
06-28-2013, 09:05 AM
the city of San Antonio and the Spurs don't beg for a player to stay. Spurs played ball, pushed the heat to 7 with a 70 MUSD roster with Danny Fucking Green, Neal the rapist, Matt Bonner, some grand pa, a pg who cannot dunk.... There is nothing stinky to overachieve... meanwhile your loved Lakers and their 120 MUSD roster has been raped and are begging for more.

Your stalwarts all fucked it up though:::Parker, Duncan, Pop & Manu. Your core took the pickle.

And you know it.

Brazil
06-28-2013, 09:30 AM
Your stalwarts all fucked it up though:::Parker, Duncan, Pop & Manu. Your core took the pickle.

And you know it.

I'm in peace with the Spurs tbh like some would say upstairs I'm a proud fan and this season has been great for us.

meanwhile, you are obliged to look at the infamous #stayD12 all over the place... seeing your proud franchise begging for a player who spits on LA and his fans hurt you badly.

And you know it

StrengthAndHonor
06-28-2013, 01:05 PM
Rumors out of Houston that Dwight is in town and speaking with realtors.

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 01:14 PM

its fine. during the slow offseason we could use a court jester

Splits
06-28-2013, 01:17 PM

$128 million

And if there is a great success with #stayD12, it'll be $200m this year

Splits
06-28-2013, 01:19 PM

And you know it.

Funny how you were nowhere to be found during the playoffs after Matt Bonner got into #stayD12's head.

Thread
06-28-2013, 06:08 PM
I'm in peace with the Spurs tbh like some would say upstairs I'm a proud fan and this season has been great for us.

You had 5 in the fucking house. And now you still got 4.

Sure, the season was just "great."

djohn2oo8
06-28-2013, 06:10 PM
Rumors out of Houston that Dwight is in town and speaking with realtors.
Turns out it was a false rumor. He wasn't there, but he has plans to look at a house there.

Thread
06-28-2013, 06:12 PM
Funny how you were nowhere to be found during the playoffs after Matt Bonner got into #stayD12's head.

Hell, you was after me to come back even before that. After that though it was a virtual deluge of messages thrown thru my transom beseeching me to return, calling me everything but a white man for vamoosing. Well, you got your way. I'm back, and God willing I'm going to spend the next 12 months revisiting last Thursday nite. And you guys are going to be right next to your old Pappy during these innumerable visits.

Signed,

- Pappy

IronMaxipad
06-28-2013, 07:22 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BN4vpyXCIAE5eM0.jpg:large

:shootme

Michael Jordan.
06-28-2013, 07:25 PM

Thread
06-28-2013, 07:27 PM

Except for the idiot in the wind breaker & the guy with the plastic bag it's a very becoming setting & a distinctive pattern.

Clipper Nation
06-28-2013, 07:48 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

The Lakers are officially out-groveling CLEVELAND!

Michael Jordan.
06-28-2013, 07:49 PM
Rockets have hired Dwight's strength and conditioning coach from his Orlando days. They're real close.

IronMaxipad
06-28-2013, 08:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5uOzFNH.jpg

This is what they should be putting up.

Thread
06-28-2013, 10:01 PM
^If he were serious about coaching he'd be coaching. He ain't.

Calispursfan11
06-28-2013, 10:35 PM

Have you gotten banned from any Scarlett fan sites recently tbh? Do tell my Rogue!

Rogue
06-28-2013, 10:49 PM
Have you gotten banned from any Scarlett fan sites recently tbh? Do tell my Rogue!
get banned why? I behave gentally and courteously over there tbh. the scarlett-fan forum is pretty much a dead one though, like you only get one new post every 2-3 days, pretty much like the general sports forum on this site tbh.

Calispursfan11
06-28-2013, 10:59 PM
get banned why? I behave gentally and courteously over there tbh. the scarlett-fan forum is pretty much a dead one though, like you only get one new post every 2-3 days, pretty much like the general sports forum on this site tbh.

I like your dedication tbh and was simply hoping you could tell another entertaining banning story - or did you not get banned before, just made you change your fane name, right? I can't remember.

Rogue
06-28-2013, 11:18 PM
I like your dedication tbh and was simply hoping you could tell another entertaining banning story - or did you not get banned before, just made you change your fane name, right? I can't remember.
I created an account on redcafe about the same date last month using the name "scar-jo stalker", which I got banned about the same day the mods approved it. :lol I kept reiterating Scarlett Johansson stuffs and finally exceeded the mods' limit of tolerance :lol

I'm never a fan of them British motherfuckers but I have to say that they in general are more trollable than you americans tbh. they were offering me advice, suggesting I get a gf something as though I was truly THAT obsessed with her :lol I like that actress but she also has some intolerable flaws that would automatically write her off my list of dating targets, I mean I would never date or develop a relationship in the real life with a girl that has a dozen piercings on and around her face, even if I were not a celibate

Brazil
06-29-2013, 12:31 AM
You had 5 in the fucking house. And now you still got 4.

Sure, the season was just "great."

Crawl mfucker I know you are ashamed by #stayD12.... The infamy.

Thread
06-29-2013, 12:39 AM
Crawl mfucker I know you are ashamed by #stayD12.... The infamy.

I am ashamed. I already admitted so hours ago.

You can't equate that Billboard campaign with your loss of #5 after you had it won. C'mon, Bra. Act like somebody. It's your old dad. I won't make fun of ya. C'mon, here's my shoulder. It's an old shirt, let the tears come. C'mon, boy. Let is out.

NRHector
06-29-2013, 12:42 AM

There's 3 dozens that want you to get the fuck out of here loser

~O~
06-29-2013, 12:42 AM
I can't believe people still want this guy. Don't you know that he will never change? I CAN<---...believe people are trying to sign this guy but...I CAN"T...believe they believe they will get somewhere with him.

They'll get somewhere...but not to an NBA championship.

Dwight Howards mentality is the equivalent of Demarcus Cousins. I would be happy if If a team I greatly disliked...acquired him. The Magic fans have been elated to see Dwight shaft the Lakers out of their arrogance. The sad thing is, their on their knees. -shakes my head in disgust-

The management that the Magic have in place now doesn't allow a player to think they are above management or their coaches. This is to avoid the situation of "Coaches and Players" influencing franchise handicapping trades such as LeBron in the past...and Doc Rivers...is currently doing right now for the Clippers. Its not their job. Its the General Managers job.

The Magic's future is moving fast and not based on one players "Decision" anymore. Thanks again Spurs for Rob Hennigan.

Thread
06-29-2013, 12:44 AM
There's 3 dozens that want you to get the fuck out of here loser

& then when I leave 2 dozen of the original 3 want me back. "He's right, I like it better with him than without him." "C'mon, back, Cubby. I'm sorry I told Kori on you." "Am I really cute?" - DUNCAN

~O~
06-29-2013, 12:46 AM
Why should you have to tell a grown man..to use a condom by the way? Shouldn't he know.....

HI-FI
06-29-2013, 03:00 AM

Solly Cholly.

you should post some of these PMs. truth is you took off after your Lakers had one of the most disastrous seasons in sports history.

sure Spurs ended in heartbreak but we were still the underdogs against one of the ultimate superteams. we had a much slimmer margin of error compared to Miami and Manu was determined to push that margin to the breaking point. shit happens.

You said you disappeared because Double-Up posted some of your personal info, something about how you won't fight on your front porchPERIOD. truth is you just came back to try to add to our misery. what's funny though is Lakers are becoming more and more a run of the mill team with this new CBA, so you have that going for you.

boga
06-29-2013, 05:08 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BN6yKSqCQAAR3PB.jpg

#STAYD12

Thread
06-29-2013, 07:43 AM
you should post some of these PMs. truth is you took off after your Lakers had one of the most disastrous seasons in sports history.

sure Spurs ended in heartbreak but we were still the underdogs against one of the ultimate superteams. we had a much slimmer margin of error compared to Miami and Manu was determined to push that margin to the breaking point. shit happens.

You said you disappeared because Double-Up posted some of your personal info, something about how you won't fight on your front porchPERIOD. truth is you just came back to try to add to our misery. what's funny though is Lakers are becoming more and more a run of the mill team with this new CBA, so you have that going for you.

That would be an invasion of privacy. No.

---

Your base now has firm marching orders & talking points using the Heat as the fulcrum for your colossal failure. It wasn't the Heat. It was you, in particular your core that failed you, from the coach right thru each of the Big 3.

I also have:::

going for me.

HI-FI
06-29-2013, 01:32 PM
That would be an invasion of privacy. No.

---

Your base now has firm marching orders & talking points using the Heat as the fulcrum for your colossal failure. It wasn't the Heat. It was you, in particular your core that failed you, from the coach right thru each of the Big 3.

I also have:::

going for me.
Tired old ramblings. Timmy at 37 played better in the Finals than Kobe could only dream of...per par.

besides, I have Duncan ::3 Finals MVP (should be 4)
kirby::2 finals MVP (should be one).

That is it and that is all.

Michael Jordan.
06-29-2013, 01:34 PM
David Baumann (http://twitter.com/DavidBaumann33) @DavidBaumann33 (http://twitter.com/DavidBaumann33) 1 minute ago (http://twitter.com/DavidBaumann33/statuses/351044077309005824)
Source: #Rockets (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23Rockets)' McHale, Parsons, Harden & Olajuwon will be 1st team to meet with Dwight Howard in LA at FA bell.

Thread
06-29-2013, 01:43 PM
Tired old ramblings. Timmy at 37 played better in the Finals than Kobe could only dream of...per par.

Those 2 missed layups and the turnover spelled your doom, HI. It's indefensible, but, you insist. I don't know why. Christ, everybody fails.

HI-FI
06-29-2013, 01:57 PM
Those 2 missed layups and the turnover spelled your doom, HI. It's indefensible, but, you insist. I don't know why. Christ, everybody fails.
True, everybody out there made mistakes, lakers have had shitty moments or mistakes in their Finals as well. I just think Duncan and Kawhi played amazing for guys that are 37 and 21. They were balls to the wall. I don't mind saying others really screwed up. Parker's heroball took over at the worst times (as usual) and Manu imploded in a way that we are still reeling from. Pop made some errors. I just personally couldn't ask more of Timmy and Kawhi despite missing some shots, they kept us in this while others were deflating.

Thread
06-29-2013, 02:07 PM
True, everybody out there made mistakes, lakers have had shitty moments or mistakes in their Finals as well. I just think Duncan and Kawhi played amazing for guys that are 37 and 21. They were balls to the wall. I don't mind saying others really screwed up. Parker's heroball took over at the worst times (as usual) and Manu imploded in a way that we are still reeling from. Pop made some errors. I just personally couldn't ask more of Timmy and Kawhi despite missing some shots, they kept us in this while others were deflating.

HI, c'mon, Duncan fucked up. Why brazen it out? The turnover was awful and the layups were astounding. His whole approach to that possession was ugly, near vulgar and totally out of character. If Media would ever ask those questions, but, they won't. They have an agenda and will not deviate from it for money, marbles, nor chalk.

It's not going to hurt Duncan, OR you to take this chin up, square in the face. Don't let yourself down here. If you do and somehow are able to ring next June you'll be bereft of a foothold and unworthy at victory, in other words, a piss pot winner. Sure, you'll be 5-5 Duncan over Kobe, but, you will have missed the moment.

benefactor
06-29-2013, 02:13 PM

HI-FI
06-29-2013, 02:42 PM
HI, c'mon, Duncan fucked up. Why brazen it out? The turnover was awful and the layups were astounding. His whole approach to that possession was ugly, near vulgar and totally out of character. If Media would ever ask those questions, but, they won't. They have an agenda and will not deviate from it for money, marbles, nor chalk.

It's not going to hurt Duncan, OR you to take this chin up, square in the face. Don't let yourself down here. If you do and somehow are able to ring next June you'll be bereft of a foothold and unworthy at victory, in other words, a piss pot winner. Sure, you'll be 5-5 Duncan over Kobe, but, you will have missed the moment.
If we can somehow make it back, and win, it won't make the 2013 Finals go away, but it will show the resolve and excellence of Duncan and the organization. Most teams and players would self destruct after such a painful loss but I think Spurs will be focusing on improvements. Shit Cully, there are some teams that are in for a rude awakening with this new CBA as their star player is trying to deal with life following Achilles surgery, so as long as we don't implode like that team out West, we should be alright.

Thread
06-29-2013, 02:52 PM
If we can somehow make it back, and win, it won't make the 2013 Finals go away, but it will show the resolve and excellence of Duncan and the organization. Most teams and players would self destruct after such a painful loss but I think Spurs will be focusing on improvements. Shit Cully, there are some teams that are in for a rude awakening with this new CBA as their star player is trying to deal with life following Achilles surgery, so as long as we don't implode like that team out West, we should be alright.

Exactly. I said so when it passed, not verbatim but something like this:::[things can't be like they were] That's what I mean by a sea change and structural change versus cyclical process.

We have to sit still for it. Buss sat still for it. We have to. I treasure what has gone on the preceding 3 decades.
& we have to sit still for the Achilles. Bryant has to sit still for it. We have to. It happened. It's not going to go away because we feel entitled, or, put upon. This is the bad times. They didn't need us during those decades. We needed them, and they always answered and brought us up off our knees where we were begging for deliverance. Now we have be there for them. I have no problem with it. But, I'm older and understand the ying & yang of life and appreciate the blessings I've received and the hands up when I was on my fucking knees.

HI-FI
06-29-2013, 03:25 PM
Exactly. I said so when it passed, not verbatim but something like this:::[things can't be like they were] That's what I mean by a sea change and structural change versus cyclical process.

We have to sit still for it. Buss sat still for it. We have to. I treasure what has gone on the preceding 3 decades.
& we have to sit still for the Achilles. Bryant has to sit still for it. We have to. It happened. It's not going to go away because we feel entitled, or, put upon. This is the bad times. They didn't need us during those decades. We needed them, and they always answered and brought us up off our knees where we were begging for deliverance. Now we have be there for them. I have no problem with it. But, I'm older and understand the ying & yang of life and appreciate the blessings I've received and the hands up when I was on my fucking knees.
Lakers won't be horrible, I'm just giving you shit because you only returned to troll. However, I do believe Laker dominance is coming to an end, and its the CBA, not Achilles, that is the reason. Lakers will still get free agents and spend more than most, but they won't be getting that cakewalk like before. I just can't see them threepeating like before. Spurs fan is used to not repeating, but I think some of the powerhouse teams will be in our position because the new CBA makes it harder to rest on your laurels and hoard talent.

tbh, I believe the Heat's dominance is closer to ending than beginning. The Heat are trying to overcome things with players taking pay cuts, but the East is reloading and will make life more difficult.

Thread
06-29-2013, 03:50 PM
^James still has not hit his stride, nor sweet spot. If he does their dominance could go on for a spell. Riley will not just remain inert, he'll move heaven & earth to plumb the depths of LeBron & his presence.

---

Yep, our hay day is passing & at warp speed. We'll have to retrench & come up with a new tact. Regrets? Sure, I have a few, but, then again too few to mention. My fondest memory rests in '10 and our quest and success in denying the Celtics a second generation of dominance over us. Kobe played the part of the '84 & '85 Magic Johnson as he saw his duty and did it. Sure, it was not as dramatic as '85, but, it ('08 & '10) was vitally important. The Celtics & Media were coming for us and we sealed them off.

As one of the other fellows said last week '10 was the crescendo. I could rest after that. Contentment was finally achieved.

Brazil
06-30-2013, 09:23 PM
^James still has not hit his stride, nor sweet spot. If he does their dominance could go on for a spell. Riley will not just remain inert, he'll move heaven & earth to plumb the depths of LeBron & his presence.

---

Yep, our hay day is passing & at warp speed. We'll have to retrench & come up with a new tact. Regrets? Sure, I have a few, but, then again too few to mention. My fondest memory rests in '10 and our quest and success in denying the Celtics a second generation of dominance over us. Kobe played the part of the '84 & '85 Magic Johnson as he saw his duty and did it. Sure, it was not as dramatic as '85, but, it ('08 & '10) was vitally important. The Celtics & Media were coming for us and we sealed them off.

As one of the other fellows said last week '10 was the crescendo. I could rest after that. Contentment was finally achieved.

You certainly regret to be obliged to see your franchise bending over d fucking 12..... Plllleeeeaaassseee stay :cry

Thread
06-30-2013, 09:33 PM
You certainly regret to be obliged to see your franchise bending over d fucking 12..... Plllleeeeaaassseee stay :cry

I'm embarrassed at the notion & the sight. It's inexplicable, but, then so was the dismissal of Lamar Odom.

Brazil
07-01-2013, 07:30 PM
I'm embarrassed at the notion & the sight. It's inexplicable, but, then so was the dismissal of Lamar Odom.

:lol The Begging.

Thread
07-01-2013, 07:33 PM
:lol The Begging.

You've nary room after 6.

Brazil
07-01-2013, 07:56 PM
You've nary room after 6.

The skunk :lol

Josepatches_
07-01-2013, 08:13 PM
Ignore list is useless if you reply with quote

Arnold Toht
07-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Ignore list is useless if you reply with quote

Only Pussies and Assholes use the ignore list.

Thread
07-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Only Pussies and Assholes use the ignore list.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Brazil
07-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Billboards coming down :depressed

Bynumite
07-02-2013, 11:37 PM
I'm this close to holocausting every spurfan on this thread, you motherfuckers will be 4channing with all the other faggits by the time i'm done with this shit.

Bans 4 life all over spurfan faggit ass.

Brazil
07-03-2013, 07:40 AM
I'm this close to holocausting every spurfan on this thread, you motherfuckers will be 4channing with all the other faggits by the time i'm done with this shit.

u mad ?

mudyez
07-03-2013, 09:45 AM
it was good as long as it lasted...now get the "Stay Earl Clark" billboards up!

Michael Jordan.
07-03-2013, 09:50 AM
I'm this close to holocausting every spurfan on this thread, you motherfuckers will be 4channing with all the other faggits by the time i'm done with this shit.Bans 4 life all over spurfan faggit ass.Dick in ya mouth, fuck what ya say.

Brazil
07-04-2013, 12:27 PM
just saw that one :lol

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/dwight1-500x375.jpg

LkrFan
07-04-2013, 01:48 PM

:rollin :lmao :rollin

Brazil
07-04-2013, 04:11 PM
meanwhile in LA :cry please stay D12 :cry

Michael Jordan.
08-14-2013, 12:34 PM

AchillesHeel
08-14-2013, 12:38 PM
:depressed

Michael Jordan.
08-14-2013, 01:12 PM
:lol whitemamba
:lol #BoldWM

Arnold Toht
08-14-2013, 01:44 PM
Whitemamba is a 5 time NBA world champion, son :lol

spurraider21
08-14-2013, 01:48 PM
Whitemamba is a 5 time NBA world champion, son :lol

Arnold Toht
08-14-2013, 01:50 PM

:lol 4 time nba world champions with inferiority complex

spurraider21
08-14-2013, 01:59 PM
:lol 4 time nba world champions with inferiority complex

:lol My Team: Dallas Mavericks

Kool Bob Love
08-14-2013, 08:34 PM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/6737729/jackinsane.0_standard_352.0.gif

Brazil
08-15-2013, 11:32 AM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/072009/1248709222_slap-dance.gif

Michael Jordan.
08-15-2013, 11:34 AM

lefty
08-15-2013, 07:23 PM

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 02:06 PM

Brazil
10-05-2013, 03:03 PM
Best offseason ever

spurraider21
03-07-2014, 01:26 AM

Raven
03-07-2014, 01:29 AM
quality bump tbh :lmao

POPownsJackson
03-07-2014, 02:00 AM

lefty
03-07-2014, 02:14 AM
http://thestudenttimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/dwight-howard-sticker-dunk.jpg

Ashy Larry
03-07-2014, 02:28 AM
Man, when it rains, it rains diarrhea and bat piss.

Splits
03-07-2014, 02:33 AM
^and pianos + Jamie Foxx

Michael Jordan.
03-07-2014, 03:33 AM
http://sportsstan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Dwight-Howard-quit.jpg

FYM
03-07-2014, 12:51 PM

The rejection