PDA

View Full Version : 76ers: Better Draft Day

baseline bum
06-27-2013, 10:09 PM
1. Suns pick Alex Len over Nerlens Noel
2. Celtics trade for Gerald Wallce

jeebus
06-27-2013, 10:18 PM
Suns, easy. That alone helped push the gif of the night.

thunderup
06-27-2013, 10:19 PM
Thunder picking multiple scrubass eurofags.

TDMVPDPOY
06-27-2013, 10:22 PM
so did tony snell got away from the spurs?

baseline bum
06-27-2013, 10:26 PM

C'mon son, you knew Presti was never making up for the Harden fuck-up in a draft this weak.

Clipper Nation
06-27-2013, 10:40 PM

Durant sounds real excited about that scrub Steven Adams :lol

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/157/files/2013/06/KD-tweet-300x450.jpg

thunderup
06-27-2013, 10:46 PM
Durant sounds real excited about that scrub Steven Adams :lol

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/157/files/2013/06/KD-tweet-300x450.jpg
At this point, I wouldn't blame him bolting out of OKC in all honesty. Presti continues to be the gift that keeps giving.

TDMVPDPOY
06-27-2013, 11:16 PM
whatever happen to the clown that didnt give the spurs his phone number...did he end up getting drafted?

Rogue
06-27-2013, 11:52 PM
trading for Gerald Wallace was a retarded move for Boston tbh. guy ain't even worth half the money he gets paid

chapnis
06-28-2013, 01:29 AM

Learn some geography, New Zealand is the opposite side of the fucking world than Europe.

thunderup
06-28-2013, 01:44 AM
I honestly didn't check the players birthplace or where he played prior to declaring himself for the NBA. I simply loathe the pick at the moment and I could care less if I am geographically correct. Point is he's an international player and those turn out to be soft as a pillow. The guy we got at 32 is a euro so I got that part geographically correct. Anyhow thanks for for the correction, uppity faggot.

chapnis
06-28-2013, 02:00 AM
I honestly didn't check the players birthplace or where he played prior to declaring himself for the NBA. I simply loathe the pick at the moment and I could care less if I am geographically correct. Point is he's an international player and those turn out to be soft as a pillow. The guy we got at 32 is a euro so I got that part geographically correct. Anyhow thanks for for the correction, uppity faggot.

I'm always happy to help. Dismissing him because he is an international player is just ridiculous, 100% of New Zealanders who have played in the NBA have won a championship, his sister is two-time Olympic gold medalist, hardly seems like he is soft as a pillow in my opinion.

thunderup
06-28-2013, 02:19 AM
I'm always happy to help. Dismissing him because he is an international player is just ridiculous, 100% of New Zealanders who have played in the NBA have won a championship, his sister is two-time Olympic gold medalist, hardly seems like he is soft as a pillow in my opinion.

I'll be the first to eat crow if this kid pans out. Shit, if he's better than Perk then I'd welcome him with open arms. But who knows, after all we have a coach who thinks it's a crime to play rookies.

chapnis
06-28-2013, 02:21 AM
I'll be the first to eat crow if this kid pans out. Shit, if he's better than Perk then I'd welcome him with open arms. But who knows, after all we have a coach who thinks it's a crime to play rookies.

I guess he could be a bad pick because he's young and raw and probably won't be too useful in his first season or so, but I do believe he has a future as a solid NBA player.