PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Top 5 teams you like/dislike

thunderup
06-28-2013, 12:26 AM
Top 5
1. OKC - of course.
2. Indiana - really like this team. Hibbert and George are very exciting players and are easy to root for.
3. San Antonio - Contrary to popular belief, I admire everything about the Spurs. They are still the best team to me despite the finals loss. They are a joy to watch from a basketball purist perspective.
4. Golden State - Exciting to watch. The splash brothers are entertaining. That home crowd is great as well.
5. Memphis - Tough, old-school and hard-nosed team. Sort of a default pick at #5. I couldn't muster another team that I truly like to watch.

Bottom 5
1. Miami - disgusting bitch-made franchise that embodies everything wrong with sports itself.
2. LA-Lakers - dislike for them has dwindled since they fell off the face of earth.
3. LA-Clippers - quickly rising on a bitch-made level with coach killer flopping on-and-off the court. Plus, their fans are bandwagoners and all-around despicable people.
4. New York - Spike Lee along with their annoying whiny knee-jerk fans are utter shit.
5. Denver - Never liked the team. Kinda a default pick.

apalisoc_9
06-28-2013, 12:30 AM
Top 5

1. Spurs
2. Bulls
3. Indiana
4. Miami
5. Raptors

Bottom 5

1. Knicks
2. Nets
3. Lakers
4. Clippers
5. Golden State

ElNono
06-28-2013, 12:45 AM
Top 5
1. Spurs - :flag:
2. Clippers - They're like the perennial underdogs, even now with talent. Was comedy gold when Vinnie was the coach. Don't expect them to change much with rah rah at the helm.
3. Denver - I like Karl's teams. It's the actual run and gun that's great to watch in the regular season. We'll see what they look like with a new coach.
4. Knicks - Another fun to watch regular season team. Melo can have great nights, and JR Smith is retarded but still knows how to make spectacular plays.
5. Houston - Another underdog with one of a kind individual talent. Would be interesting to see what happens if they land DHo and are anointed favorites.

Bottom 5
1. Lakers - Worst fanbase in sports, as seen regularly here. Was thinking on adding them in the Top 5 due to the comedy gold lately.
2. Thunder - So many things not to like about this team. 2/3 of the roster screams douchy... Westbrick, Ibaka, Perkins, Beta...
3. Phoenix - I actually appreciate the fact they've hit rock bottom. Sarver is a terrible owner and he gets what he deserves.
4. Wolves - Not even Adelman can make that team likeable.
5. Bobcats - Does anybody even watch their games?

baseline bum
06-28-2013, 12:50 AM
Top 5
1. Spurs
2. Warriors
3. Heat
4. Thunder
5. Don't really have a fifth

Bottom 5
1. Lakers
2. Knicks
3. Celtics
4. Nets
5. Atlanta

All my top 4 were pretty fun to watch, while the bottom 5 were flat out horrible to see this season (don't want to count shit teams like Phoenix, Milwaukee, Minnesota, Orlando who were never on TV anyways)

NASpurs
06-28-2013, 12:57 AM
Top 5:

Spurs
Bulls
Warriors
Pacers
Rockets

Bottom 5:
Lakers
OKC: Not a fan of that whole fake thug shit.
-
-
-

AASATX
06-28-2013, 01:01 AM
Top 5

1. Spurs " Nobody comes even close. Only pro team we have in SA. Growing up its ingrained in you."
2. Rockets "Texas team"
3. Pacers " Smaller market, great history, great team play"
4. Thunder " Small market, Like Durant due to UT, and always liked the Sonics. For that reason there is still some bad blood though"
5. Bobcats " Where I have to go to see NBA games. So they kind of grew on me due to that reason"

Bottom 5

1. Heat
2. Lakers
3. Knicks
4. Clippers
5. Bulls

timtonymanu
06-28-2013, 01:10 AM
Top 5:
1. Spurs - obviously
2. Blazers - live in Portland so I am a fan of this team even though I hate their front office
3. Nuggets - Started liking them a lot more when they got rid of Melo.
4. Heat - Yeah, they beat us in the Finals, but I like them outside of Allen and Battier.
5. Warriors - took our piece of shit RJ and have a fun style of basketball. Don't like some of their players though.

1 and 2 are really the only teams I root for.

Bottom 5
1. Lakers - No explanation needed
2. Thunder - Very close second. Most ref reliant team with bitch-made players.
3. Mavs - Hate has dropped the last few years, but it's the Mavericks.
4. Suns - Fuck Robert Sarver. But like the Mavericks, the hate isn't as strong anymore.
5. Clippers - Fun style of play, but can't stand a lot of their guys. (Jordan, Barnes, Crawford, Hollins).

Mostly just hate 1 and 2. 3-5 won't anger me if they win.

Rogue
06-28-2013, 01:14 AM
Mavs
Heat
Knicks - based in my goddess's hometown
Jazz - I'm a fan of their playing style and my accent sounds Utahn
Warriors - was a Agent 0 fan when he was playing there

NJ - shitty franchise, can't do shit even with a Russian sugar daddy
Orlando - overpaying niggas
Lakers - everyone hates them
Nuggets - a batch of monkeys
Rockets - since 02

chapnis
06-28-2013, 01:20 AM
Spurs
Pacers
Blazers
Rockets
Raptors/Thunder

Lakers
Heat
Knicks
Clippers
Kings

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 01:26 AM
Favorites
1) Spurs
2) Pacers
3) Warriors (man-crush on Curry)
4) Blazers. worst luck of any franchisePERIOD. still manage to be solid more often than not
5) Pelicans. i actually like cornerstone and big anthony davis fanboy

Shitstains

1) Lakers. i think being a spurs fan, the Lakers are #1 by default, but I live in LA, 95% of my friends/family are Laker fans so it just makes me hate them more
2) OKC. bitchmade team. can't stand westbrook, even though I'm a Bruin. kenyan pisses me off and p:lolrkins thinks he's hard
3) Clippers. pops is a clippers fan, and he won't shut up about them :lol so they just get on my nerves now
4) Knicks. fuck new york, honestly. tired of hearing about the knicks, jets, yankees, etc. don't give a shit yet bspn won't shut up about them. fuck melo. fuck amare
5) Mavs. tbh Dirk was actually my favorite non-spurs player for a while. still have great respect for him, but fuck that team. we've played them so many damn times in the playoffs that i've grown to loathe them. more and more. if i actually lived in texas and was a spurs fan, mavs would probably be top 3

Venti Quattro
06-28-2013, 01:40 AM
1. LA Lakers - Duh
2. Dallas Mavs - Because of Dirk Diggler. Who cares if they swept LA in 2011. Dirk was GOD in that run.
3. Miami Heat - Didn't like them before but they're growing on me. Am I bandwagoning them? Probably.
4. New York Knicks - Love New York, its rappers, and the world's greatest arena
5. Memphis Grizzlies - Was tagged as LA's farm but is now a primetime team, fun to watch

1. Boston Celtics - I will never like them, EVER
2. Clippers - Just get the fuck out of LA. Fake LA team full of fake thugs.
3. San Antonio Spurs - Like the Celts and Clips, I can never root for this team. Too many holier than thou fans.
4. Phoenix Suns - I hate their fans who like to trash talk the Lakers like their team has won shit
5. Sacramento Kings - LOL what a shithole city and a shithole team.

ezau
06-28-2013, 01:52 AM
Top 5

1. Spurs
2. Pacers-- Quite similar to the Spurs
3. Memphis--Old school team
4. Bulls--Maybe they won't get out of the East as long as Lebron is in Miami, but I love watching D. Rose when healthy.
5. Golden State--Great small-ball team

Bottom 5

1. Miami-- Fuck Lebron.
2. New York--It's hilarious to think that this team hasn't won anything in a long time.
3. Boston--I hate watching KG.
4. Mavericks--I love watching Dirk, but Cuban is annoying as hell.
5. Lakers--I liked Shaq as a player and over the years, I began to appreciate Kobe's achievements. I hate this team because of Vujacic and Fisher when they were still in LA.

Robz4000
06-28-2013, 01:53 AM
Spurs
Pacers
Grizz
Suns (can't stand their FO tho)
Dubs or Nuggs

Lakers
Heat
Thunderefs
Knocks
Mavs (not much hate these days tho)

Thread
06-28-2013, 02:01 AM
I hate the Suns. & I mean I loath those motherfuckers.
I hate the Spurs.

HeatChamps
06-28-2013, 02:04 AM
1. Heat
2. Warriors
3. Suns
4. Knicks
5. Rockets

Spurs
Mavericks
Thunder
Celtics
Bulls

HeatChamps
06-28-2013, 02:04 AM
1. Heat
2. Warriors
3. Suns
4. Knicks
5. Rockets

Spurs
Mavericks
Thunder
Celtics
Bulls

Huey Freeman
06-28-2013, 02:40 AM
1. Mavs
2. Nets
3. Bulls
4. Warriors
5. Pacers

Bottom
1. Knicks
2. Heat
3. Lakers
4. Thunder
5. Kings

MeloHype
06-28-2013, 02:54 AM
Spurs
Knicks
Nets
Bulls
Thunder

Lakers
Heat
Warriors
Clippers
Pistons

Mal
06-28-2013, 02:56 AM
1.Spurs
2.Pacers
3.Bulls
4.Warriors
5.Cavs

26.Clippers
27.Raptors
28.OKC
29.Heat
30.Lakers

The Reckoning
06-28-2013, 03:05 AM
1. Spurs
2. Pacers
3. Rockets
3. Magic (sans Dwight)
4. Grizz
5. New Orleans (sans CPeePee)

25. New York
26. Bricklyn
27. Clippers
28. Dallas
29. Fakers
30. Heat

LethalLebron
06-28-2013, 03:10 AM
1. Heat- obviously
2. Thunder- dont care about them but I cheer for them to win the West for an easy matchup for us:lol
3. Spurs- dont cheer for them but I respect them
4. Mavs- same as Spurs and the only team that can say they beat Lebrons Heat
5. Rockets- fun team to watch

1. Pacers- dirty team that gets away with murder and talks too much
2. Bulls- dirty team that gets away with murder
3. Knicks/Nets- Knicks too much hype with no result and Nets because of Garnett and PP
4. Lakers- no respect for their franchise and their fans n Kobe
5. Cavs- wasted years of Lebrons career

mudyez
06-28-2013, 03:34 AM
just of the top of my head...(and yes OKC+MEM only are only disliked because they are threats to Spurs every PO)

Top 5
1. Spurs
2. Dallas (german)
3. Dubs
4. Nuggets
5. Indy

Bottom 5
1. Lakers
2. Miami
3. Nets
4. Grizz
5. OKC

blkroadrunners
06-28-2013, 03:52 AM

1. Spurs
2. Pacers
3. Hawks
4. Rockets
5. Heat

Dislike

1. Lakers
2. Mavs
3. Blazers
4. Thunder
5. Celtics

ColinB
06-28-2013, 04:01 AM
Like:
Spurs
Bucks
Pacers
Nuggets
Rockets

Dislike:
Lakers
Heat
Thunder
Mavericks
Clippers

Clipper Nation
06-28-2013, 05:59 AM
Like:
1. Clippers - have always been my favorite team, primary rooting interest
2. Heat - because of LeBron
3. Spurs - Duncan is :cry classy :cry and honestly fun to watch
4. Pacers - not so much their current team, but I liked the Reggie-era Pacers
5. Pistons - again, not so much their current team, but the Bad Boys and the "Going to Work" teams were fun to watch

Hate:
1. Lakers - do I even need to explain why?
2. Thunderefs - a stolen team with ignorant, toothless, incestual bandwagon fans whose bitchmade players are bailed out with timely free throws by Stern.... not a single player on that team is likeable, and they are the real Flop City
3. Grizzlies - dirty bitches and fake toughs who get away with tons of contact defensively while the other team gets ticky-tack touch fouls.... their fans whine nonstop about flopping despite the fact that they have Marc Gasol and Tony Allen on their team
4. Warriors - annoying team of regular-season overcelebrators whose gameplan of nothing but three-pointers is boring to watch.... now that Vinny is gone, Mark Jackass is the douchiest coach in the league, and even worse, a fake Jeebotard who thumps the Bible while cheating on his wife
5. Knicks - entitled and ignorant fans, one-dimensional team built around fat faggot Melo

FkLA
06-28-2013, 06:04 AM
Favorite
1. Spurs

Least
1.Lakers
2.Mavs

:flag:

AchillesHeel
06-28-2013, 06:59 AM
1.Heat
2.OKC
3.Memphis
4.GSW
5.Lakers

Lakers used to be my most hated team, but I've kinda gotten softer on em' due to them not being relevant in the recent years, non-issue, tbh. Other picks are obvious, imo.

teams I most like:

1.Mavs - Their fans are shit but how could you hate on them after the 2011 Finals?
2.Pacers - I liked Hibbert's game in that Miami series and Paul George will be a future star, they're a decent point guard away from bouncing Miami in the playoffs
3.Brooklyn - J.Kidd is the man, I'll be rooting for him as a HC and I like their new starting line-up, could do some serious damage to Miami's front court with KG and Lopez, Deron might have a comeback season and JJ is clutch as hell.
4.Chicago - D.Rose is a pussy but his teammates have huge balls, gutted it out with injuries and even got to 2nd round with Rose pussying out and everyone being injured and fatigued, showed a lot of guts. Bellinelli is that nigga, too.
5.Pelicans - I'm really interested in seeing how they do next season with Davis and Jrue, they now have two all-star caliber players and a decent supporting cast, but Cornerstone is still an issue with his shit contract and his feminine ways, too bad they used their amnesty provision on Shard already.

LnGrrrR
06-28-2013, 07:56 AM
Top 5:
Celtics
Thunder
Clippers
Mavericks
Nuggets

Bottom 5:
Lakers
Heat
Pistons
Sixers
Knicks

Nets would've been my top 5, but I guess I'll be cheering for them this year, since C's are going into tank mode.

Kawhi fan
06-28-2013, 10:24 AM
All based on current/recent teams. Not historical

Spurs -
Cavs - adopted them as my east team and love to watch them now
Warriors - Curry/Klay and Aussie boy Bogut
Utah - Good hard working clean team most of the time
Timberwolves - Rubio and Love. Great to watch

Dislikes

Miami - All round dick style of play
Clippers - arrogance even though they are shit
Celtics - Rondo! Can't stand him!
Kings - DeMarcus Cousins is one of the biggest ducks in the league! Hate to watch his bullshit

Josepatches_
06-28-2013, 10:39 AM
Spurs - it's why we are here
Heat - I like LeBron since he arrived in the league tbh plus some family members in Miami
LA Clippers - Team I used to play in the NBA Live series
Indiana - Reggie Miller
Boston -

Dislike:

Lakers
Mavs
OKC
New Orleans
Suns

Phillip
06-28-2013, 10:42 AM
Bottom 5
1. :cryMiami:cry - disgusting :crybitch-made fran:crychise that embodie:crys everything w:cryrong with:cry spo:cryrts itself:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry.

Suspect
06-28-2013, 10:45 AM
top 5
Bulls
Rockets
Mavs
Magic
Celtics

bottom 5
Heat
Lakers
Nuggets
Spurs
Thunder (I like durant tho)

JamStone
06-28-2013, 10:49 AM
1. Pistons - hometown team
2. Lakers - grew up a Magic Johnson fan and lived in LA during the Shaq-Kobe first championship
3. Knicks - I'm a sucker for the nostalgia attached to the team's history and MSG
4. Pelicans - lived in New Orleans 3 years before the Hornets even came, but NOLA is like home in some ways and it would be nice if they could get good
5. Warriors - fun team, cool fans

1. Bulls - no team will ever displace them from the top for me
2. Celtics - Boston sucks, it's fun to watch Ainge dismantle that team
3. Nets - goes back to the Kidd/K-Mart Nets
4. Jazz - nothing likable about that franchise or its fans
5. Heat - don't dislike them as much as I used to, but I find it hard to like that team. plus, probably the worst fans in the league. doesn't mean I don't respect their talent though

DeadlyDynasty
06-28-2013, 10:50 AM
Lakers
Heat (my city)
Grizzlies
Magic
Seattle Sonics

Dislike:

Celtics
Spurs
Bulls
Jazz
Thunder

scanry
06-28-2013, 11:32 AM
Top 5
Spurs (Hopped on the Duncan Bandwagon in 1999)
Heat (Lebron James)
Maverics (The hate for the Maverics vanished after their 2011 legendary run)
Warriors (Love the arena and SF in general)
Sonics (Home town ball club)

Bottom 5
Lakers (No brainer)
Can't think of the rest tbh

Brazil
06-28-2013, 11:37 AM
Favorite
1. Spurs

Least
1.Lakers
2.Mavs

:flag:

add Utah in 3 and you have what a spur fan is about tbh

JoeTait75
06-28-2013, 11:59 AM

1. Cavaliers
2. Cavaliers
3. Cavaliers
4. Cavaliers
5. Cavaliers

DISLIKE

1. Everyone else
2. Everyone else
3. Everyone else
4. Everyone else
5. Everyone else

Splits
06-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Spurs
Clippers - anything to get under Fakerfan's skin
Pacers - copied Spurs template with decent success
Cavs - family from Cleveland and fuck Bron
Celtics - see Clippers

Hated:
Lakers - just terrible terrible, self-entitled faggot fans and the worlds worst bandwagonners
OKC - Sonic fan as a kid and this team is full of hatable guys outside of KD. Natural hatred for OK being from TX
cHeat - worst fans in the league due to bandwagon tripling in size when Bron arrived
Knicks - irrelevant now but so much faggotry occurs anytime a team from NY wins anything
Bulls - just have an irrational hatred of Rose, don't want to see them win

Thebesteva
06-28-2013, 01:47 PM
Top 5
1. OKC - of course.
2. Indiana - really like this team. Hibbert and George are very exciting players and are easy to root for.
3. San Antonio - Contrary to popular belief, I admire everything about the Spurs. They are still the best team to me despite the finals loss. They are a joy to watch from a basketball purist perspective.
4. Golden State - Exciting to watch. The splash brothers are entertaining. That home crowd is great as well.
5. Memphis - Tough, old-school and hard-nosed team. Sort of a default pick at #5. I couldn't muster another team that I truly like to watch.

Bottom 5
1. Miami - disgusting bitch-made franchise that embodies everything wrong with sports itself.
2. LA-Lakers - dislike for them has dwindled since they fell off the face of earth.
3. LA-Clippers - quickly rising on a bitch-made level with coach killer flopping on-and-off the court. Plus, their fans are bandwagoners and all-around despicable people.
4. New York - Spike Lee along with their annoying whiny knee-jerk fans are utter shit.

http://i55.tinypic.com/abs9a9.gif

LarryDavid
06-28-2013, 02:27 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Z9lg6HqJeY0/0.jpg

Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
and Dylan

ohmwrecker
06-28-2013, 02:41 PM
Spurs
76ers
Pacers
Thunder
Grizzlies

Lakers
Mavericks
Suns
Rockets
Pelicans

Monkeyboy14
06-28-2013, 03:23 PM
best:
1. Spurs- duh
2. Jazz- Born in utah, stockton, malone, and sloan deserve a ring
3. Knicks- Just always liked them.. New York Knicks has a nice ring to it i guess
4. Celtics- Most successful team overall. Just a group of cool guys they are (were) almost equal to spurs in heart and class
5. Thunder- Respect.. other than westbrook. They became a great team with loyalty and belief.

Worst
1. Lakers- I dont think its really the lakers.. more so just kobe. But as long as he is a laker, luck the fakers.
2. Miami- Group of bitches who get lucky.
3. Bobcats- Its on thing to not want to watch the bobcats, and its another to dread when YOUR team plays them.. group of NO BODIES
4. Wizards- false sense of swag, had a chance to go somewhere but isnt looking to good
5. Houston- not sure why.. just always get a headache when we play on there court, sooo fuck-em! :)

FvckMavs
06-28-2013, 03:42 PM
top 1-5 spurs

bottom
1a, Mavs
1b, Lakers

Kool Bob Love
06-28-2013, 03:54 PM
Top 5 like Dead or Alive

1. GO SPURS GO
2. van los espolones van
3. aller éperons aller
4. go go speroni
5. SAN ANTONIO SPURS BITCHES!!!

top 5 dislike

1. lolakers
2. lolmavs
3. lolrockets
4. lolheat
5. lolAll teams not named Spurs

irishock
06-28-2013, 04:11 PM
Sonics :cry
Mavs
Spurs
Knicks
Magic

Heat
Thunder
Bulls
Warriors
Nuggets

Kawhi fan
06-28-2013, 08:20 PM
I don't understand why people who have Spurs on their bottom 5 list are active members on a forum called 'Spurstalk'???

SanAntonioSpurs23
06-28-2013, 08:28 PM
Top 5

1) Spurs
2) Pacers
3) Pistons
4) ?
5) ?

Bottom 5
1) Dallas Mavericks
1) Phoenix Suns (hometown team, cant stand the fans)
3) Los Angeles Lakers
4) OKC. Fuck Westbrook
5) Lebron James.

HI-FI
06-28-2013, 10:44 PM
favorites
1.Spurs ....SA is a part of my past and more importantly I dig the culture and colors of Spurs. Not the biggest or greatest Spursfan on here, but only team I'm invested in rather than certain players.

2.Pacers....I like the Hoosier aspect.

3. Warriors....this will easily jump up to no.2 if they change their name back to San Francisco Warriors. I support all teams out of San Fran. I'm not a huge fan of the name Golden State or playing in Oakland tbh.

4. Bulls....i respect their tenacity, especially post MJ.

5. Knicks....old school.

bottom 5 naggers

1. Lakers....I was a hardcore Laker fan as a kid since they were my Cali team, but man I despised them once Rapist became the future of the team. maybe I changed or they changed. Plus their fanbase is the most entitled, coked up fanbase in all of sports. Though Jack is a cokehead and very cool.

2. Thunder....Durant fan since college, but I hate how coddled they are by the league. Even Durant acts more douchey than I recall.

3. Heat....not hate, just no respect. Though hopefully this new CBA will prevent less of these bitchmade superteams from assembling as easily.

4. Mavs....I like Dirk, just can't stand Cuban. Not much hate anymore.

5. Celtics....I actually respect the team, just Boston fans in general are annoying as fuck.

Calispursfan11
06-28-2013, 10:56 PM
Top 5
1. OKC - of course.

Bottom 5

Top 5:

1. Spurs - of course bitches!

2. Pacers - deez mo fuckas gonna own tha east in a few years

3. Kings - dey got a new arena an' no prima donnas. What's not to like.

4. Mavs- you can't hate on Dirk but I kinda feel sorry for det white nigga

5. Celtics - if I had to root for a lottery bound team, it would have to be deez mo fuckas.

Bottom 5:

1. Heat (b/c dey got lucky as fuck and their three best players are faggots)

2. Knicks (because of Melo det fuckin' douche)

3. Thunder (Bc of spearchuck, acne boy, westchuck and retard lookin' Martin)

4. Lakers (they are less hated b/c I feel sorry for them. How could anyone with above on 60 IQ let D'Antoni and Stay D12 destroy them the way they have?). I don't even blame Kobe. He is a divine entity compared to the stupidy of Pringles and Bible Kemp.

5. Warriors b/c of det 12 year old mo fucka Stephanie Marbury an' watnot. Det nigga who does a stupid ass Oakland shake when he makes a shot an' shit.

-21-
06-29-2013, 03:28 AM
Top 5:

Spurs
Knicks
Warriors
Pacers
Bulls

Bottom 5:

Lakers
Heat
Mavericks
Nets
Wherever Dwight is at

eisfeld
06-29-2013, 09:48 AM
1. Spurs (obvious)
2. Houston (Liked them in the T-Mac, Yao era, also I like watching Harden play)
3. Timberwolves (After all the bad decisions I like the team they assembled, and watching Rubio run the offense is a thing of beauty)
4. Pacers (I hated them when Reggie played but know they are a well assembled team with no big egos)
5. Magic (Just for the sake of getting the best out of the Howard drama)

Bottom:
1. Lakers (I love and respect the franchise but damn I hate Kobe)
2. Kings (Always hated this franchise)
3. Wizards (Same as the Kings)
4. Pelicans (Can't pinpoint it - there was always something which made me dislike them)
5. Heat (Respect the franchise and even D-Whistle and Bron, but I can't like a team Bosh is on)

monosylab1k
06-29-2013, 10:34 AM
Top 5

1. Mavs
2. Nuggets
3. Wizards
4. Nets
5. Warriors

Bottom 5

1. Lakers
2. Thunder
3. Heat