PDA

View Full Version : NBA: So Who In The Hell Is Rick Schwartz AND Why Should We Believe Him?

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2013, 06:47 AM
I've never heard of this fucking guy in my life :lol....so we're to believe that players will put themselves out there for some no name scrub from EsPiN and say I wouldn't play with Kobe? is this 2003 again? and yet all he can do is come up with a vague statement as in "I talk to players"....Ya right...:lol and I have a gold bridge to sell you in Madison county...the only players this hack has talked to may be the Heat players which is the only way this could be remotely true...

All the new generation of players from every report is all about Kobe...all the new rookies coming out they all want to be like and play against Kobe...no players talks about the admiration they have for Lebron...because they don't....that's a fact they all want to emulate #24.

Remember Kobe was literally waiting for CP3 on the tarmac when the Stern edict went down....don't get it twisted...and in case you get it twisted let me remind you:

anoqbgOZrEg

IxYZAgKRtM8

PtGJSiMqpWk

and here's a little something extra in preperation for volumes 4,5,amd 6..coming soon!!!!

LvWxE97FwAI

imma holla at you boyz later :lol

Thread
06-28-2013, 08:27 AM
It's a prime example of what sells and what don't. Duncan shits all over Game 7 and it's like somebody died. Even the Heat were apologetic for Christ sakes. Everybody is walking around afterward (well except for Pop---he was lit higher than a kike) talking in hushed tones like a Walking Dead episode. It reminded me a lot of the aftermath in '85 in Boston and when Ted Kennedy somehow miraculously found a foothold for a brain tumor.

Chewing up the landscape of the Lakers is always money & %.

Thebesteva
06-28-2013, 01:48 PM
It's a prime example of what sells and what don't. Duncan shits all over Game 7 and it's like somebody died. Even the Heat were apologetic for Christ sakes. Everybody is walking around afterward (well except for Pop---he was lit higher than a kike) talking in hushed tones like a Walking Dead episode. It reminded me a lot of the aftermath in '85 in Boston and when Ted Kennedy somehow miraculously found a foothold for a brain tumor.

Remind me how many rings Kobe has compared to Duncan again and how many times Timmy repeated?

jimbo
06-28-2013, 02:13 PM
:lol Defending Achilles the only thing Lakerfan has left in this world

Splits
06-28-2013, 03:13 PM
Wow, Laker fan has a pathetic life.

#stayD12

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2013, 03:51 PM

^ amen brother....

Thread
06-28-2013, 06:05 PM
:lol Defending Achilles the only thing Lakerfan has left in this world

& last Thursday nite.

tee, hee.