PDA

View Full Version : Wizards: today's edition of rate that NASF...

ElNono
06-28-2013, 03:26 PM
tbh, this new batch of NASF has been between bad and a complete trainwreck (no offense to my nigga Trainwreck2100)... :lol

Here's a random sampling from one of them observed in the wild:

Any basketball analyst that is hired by DisneySPN will be given orders to talk good about the Lakers and Heat. They are told to market the superstar players like Lebron, Durant, and Kobe.

Again not being able to defend yourself with basketball reasons. You want me to change the word hear to read? LOL. GTFO. Go watch some Bruce Blitz videos and learn some actual basketball.

Don't ever try to outbid me in a basketball talk because I will always win, especially against you.

LOL I've never attended a Spurs game in my life. I live like 2 hours away from SA. Too far away. BTW I was going to upload every Spurs win of the NBA Finals on Youtube but after Pop and Manu blew it in Game 6, I deleted the games off my hard drive.

There's been some more quality meltdowns that are not worth my time searching for. How would you rate this specimen, from 10 (great) to 1 (off yourself), tbh?

monosylab1k
06-28-2013, 03:27 PM
sorry i'm still out of the loop tbh, wat is a NASF?

ElNono
06-28-2013, 03:29 PM
sorry i'm still out of the loop tbh, wat is a NASF?

sup mono... NASF = New Age Spurs Fan

Brazil
06-28-2013, 03:35 PM
terrible...which makes them comedy gold tbh, downstairs is gold since the start of the finals...

ffadicted
06-28-2013, 03:37 PM
More quotes plz tbh

monosylab1k
06-28-2013, 03:45 PM
sup mono... NASF = New Age Spurs Fan

lol nice, so what differentiates NASF from GNSF or BNSF or GKSF or DHSF or GPSF tbh?

Kool Bob Love
06-28-2013, 03:57 PM
lol nice, so what differentiates NASF from GNSF or BNSF or GKSF or DHSF or GPSF tbh?

The different is OP spends WAAAAAAAAAY to much time on ST. But he does rep provide great info about his GOD Manu Ginobili tbh.

Leetonidas
06-28-2013, 04:04 PM
:lmao @ the last quote, true bandwagoner

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 04:26 PM
i'm really depressed that "thegreatyacht" found spurstalk. worst part is, i think he's here to stay

ElNono
06-28-2013, 04:46 PM

NASF was raised on a 50-win season diet, and finds that to be the 'normal', despite that the current run is a historical league record. Tack in that seemingly YouTube sensation 'Bruce Blitz' (whoever that is) beats the shit out of HOF coach Pop.

They're also apparently oblivious to how difficult it is for small market teams to acquire solid FA talent. Apparently, the reason an Andre Iguodala wouldn't come to the Spurs is simply the unwillingness of the FO to go get him.

Oh, and :lol Coon Bob Love

Kool Bob Love
06-28-2013, 04:55 PM
Just keep the Manu articles coming. :tu

But since OP wanted a rating........I'll give TGY a 3. He spams a lot tbh.

ElNono
06-28-2013, 05:07 PM
Just keep the Manu articles coming. :tu

But since OP wanted a rating........I'll give TGY a 3. He spams a lot tbh.

tbh, that's where I have him too... 1/10 is reserved for the Avante of this world, IMO.

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 05:19 PM
people bag on avante, but i actually had a solid convo with him over at the NFL forum :lol

Rogue
06-28-2013, 08:23 PM
I bet 1 dollar that this new-age NASF will get banned before reaching 1,000 posts. I posted upstairs the other day and you know I don't often post there, this guy quoted my post and derided my comment on Manu, which was an obvious trolling attempt. I don't know much about the spurs and he was right about that, I can generously admit it because I'm a truthful person, but I was right about the Spurs-Heat series at the very least. I responded to this troll with a subtle post and he never answered back. It appears to me that this guy was just trying to be what I used to be, and his attempt of trolling me is just as meaningless and stupid as peddling the analects to Confucius tbh

Plus I like it when I see people start using the words I brought to this site, hideous, batch etc...

The Reckoning
06-28-2013, 11:34 PM
2 hours away is too far away??? WTF :lol must be your typical Victorian.