PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Trayvon Martin: "Still Following Me" - Lol

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2013, 03:57 PM
Proves the kid wasn't a racist after all...just a young kid using language all across the board..

First he called Zimmerman (which he is a Creepy Ass Cracker) then when he thought he lost Zimmerman he told his girlfriend: "This nigga still following me"....

Tbh as simple as and conflicting of a statement as this is...it's also concrete proof in my world that the kid was trying to get away from the Creepy Ass Cracka and Zimmerman (thinking he was going to be a hero) chased him down starting the confrontation....

May justice prevail in the courts..if it doesn't I hope someone goes after the Creepy Ass Cracka!!!!

coachmac87
06-28-2013, 04:07 PM
Zimmerman is the most Mexican looking white boy ever...lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-28-2013, 04:10 PM
Really tragic story...Trayvon had such a bright future ahead of him.

DPG21920
06-28-2013, 04:11 PM
So then he was a thug? I saw the Facebook posts about drugs and the gangster like pictures, but I thought that was fake. But if he's going around using racial terms all the time, maybe those were true and that's sad.

Sportcamper
06-28-2013, 04:11 PM
IMO Zimmerman will get off on 2nd degree murder & then have to deal with DOJ…Maybe violating Trayon's civil rights or something…Most educated and clear thinking people are appalled that Zimmerman did not identify himself as a Neighborhood watch person when asked “why are you following me”…Plus what kind of nut leaves his car & chases after a teenager while carrying a loaded handgun and then gets to claim “I was just standing my ground”….

DeadlyDynasty
06-28-2013, 04:14 PM
Because of GZ, your 60" plasma isn't in a pawn shop right now. Locking up good samaritans is un-American

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 04:16 PM
Proves the kid wasn't a racist after all...just a young kid using language all across the board..

First he called Zimmerman (which he is a Creepy Ass Cracker) then when he thought he lost Zimmerman he told his girlfriend: "This nigga still following me"....

Tbh as simple as and conflicting of a statement as this is...it's also concrete proof in my world that the kid was trying to get away from the Creepy Ass Cracka and Zimmerman (thinking he was going to be a hero) chased him down starting the confrontation....

May justice prevail in the courts..if it doesn't I hope someone goes after the Creepy Ass Cracka!!!!

so if i'm white, i use the word cracker, fucker, douche, and i call a black dude a niqqer, then im not being racist, just have a pottymouth is all

chrhawk
06-28-2013, 04:23 PM
Ironic that the Laker fans seem like rational thinking people in this thread tbh.

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2013, 04:27 PM
so if i'm white, i use the word cracker, fucker, douche, and i call a black dude a niqqer, then im not being racist, just have a pottymouth is all

if you're young black and urban / hip-hop then yes..the point is he called him and cracka and a nigga all at the same time....so race is clearly not in question...and at night you can't tell a beaaandip from a cracker until their close up..so he was spot on

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 04:30 PM
if you're young black and urban / hip-hop then yes..the point is he called him and cracka and a nigga all at the same time....so race is clearly not in question...and at night you can't tell a beaaandip from a cracker until their close up..so he was spot on

so ur saying a white dude can't be excused from using a racial slur but a black dude is? got it.

King Nupe
06-28-2013, 04:32 PM
Kool is making a good point. Teenagers use the N word and Cracker all the time. The words are almost synommous. You have to remember that Trayvon is a TEENAGER. His judgement is that of a child. Zimmerman should not have followed him. He WOULDN'T HAVE if he didn't have that gun. Thats' just plain and simple. If trayvon had a gun (legally) and turned around and shot Zimmerman after being followed, then THAT would be self defense.

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 04:37 PM
Kool is making a good point. Teenagers use the N word and Cracker all the time. The words are almost synommous. You have to remember that Trayvon is a TEENAGER. His judgement is that of a child. Zimmerman should not have followed him. He WOULDN'T HAVE if he didn't have that gun. Thats' just plain and simple. If trayvon had a gun (legally) and turned around and shot Zimmerman after being followed, then THAT would be self defense.

i absolutely agree with the second half of your premise. zimmerman instigated this whole thing by continuing to walk after the kid. when the cop on the line specifically said "we don't need you to do that" he should have backed off. there would have been no altercation to begin with. but if you are going to pin this as "an act of racism" then you've got to realize there are 2 sides to the coin

DPG21920
06-28-2013, 04:39 PM
Trayvon had a phone, if he was scared, why not call the cops instead of shouting racial slurs to a friend who can't help?

jeebus
06-28-2013, 04:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zOg7mDc.jpg

King Nupe
06-28-2013, 04:47 PM
Trayvon had a phone, if he was scared, why not call the cops instead of shouting racial slurs to a friend who can't help?

Ok, I need you to think of it as YOU being followed by some dude that weighs 100 pounds more than you at night. What would you do? You act like the police would just teleport to your location. C'mon son....

Jacob1983
06-28-2013, 04:48 PM
Unless you are going after aliens, you shouldn't be chasing down little kids and wanting to kill them.

ElNono
06-28-2013, 04:50 PM
Because of GZ, your 60" plasma isn't in a pawn shop right now. Locking up good samaritans is un-American

:lol

DPG21920
06-28-2013, 04:56 PM
Ok, I need you to think of it as YOU being followed by some dude that weighs 100 pounds more than you at night. What would you do? You act like the police would just teleport to your location. C'mon son....

I certainly would not talk to a female while trying to sound tough instead of calling the cops. Did he think this girl would help him more potentially than the cops? If not, that doesn't make any sense. Even if the cops won't teleport, they are certainly more useful than a random teenage girl on the phone.

Kool Bob Love
06-28-2013, 04:58 PM
Ironic that the Laker fans seem like rational thinking people in this thread tbh.

:lmao

I legit feel the OP (KAM) has change for the better. He's been on point since the new avy with almost everything he has posted.

DPG21920
06-28-2013, 05:06 PM
:lmao

I legit feel the OP (KAM) has change for the better. He's been on point since the new avy with almost everything he has posted.

No.

elmanutres
06-28-2013, 05:12 PM
zimmerman has some mexican in him. its obvious to any mexican. don't let the whitish name fool you.

JoeTait75
06-28-2013, 05:27 PM

He wasn't scared by Zimmerman, he was disrespected by him, because Zimmerman didn't cut his eyes and act intimidated like a good little white man is supposed to. Trayvon could have walked right home but his wounded pride wouldn't allow him. He had to double back and teach the uppity white guy a lesson. Too bad for him.

dbestpro
06-28-2013, 05:44 PM
Doesn't matter whether Zimmerman followed him or whether Trayvon turned around and confronted Zimmerman. Neither act is illegal. It's what happened after that that determines the act of a crime. Was Zimmerman attacked and try to defend himself or did he gun Trayvon down? It's that simple. Everything else is a distraction.

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 05:49 PM

You're right. if I was being followed by some dude that weights 100 pounds more than I was at night... i surely wouldn't call a fat bitch i was porking

jermaine
06-28-2013, 05:53 PM
If this was a black guy shooting a white kid, It wouldn't even make it to court. They'd laugh at a black man for wanting a trial even if it was self defense. An aint no black man gone follow no one after the police told him to stand down. This trial is a fucking joke. A all that is what makes this a racist trial an deep inside even all the racist white folks knows that. A black man woukd already be serving life or on his way to the chair.

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 05:58 PM
If this was a black guy shooting a white kid, It wouldn't even make it to court. They'd laugh at a black man for wanting a trial even if it was self defense. An aint no black man gone follow no one after the police told him to stand down. This trial is a fucking joke. A all that is what makes this a racist trial an deep inside even all the racist white folks knows that. A black man woukd already be serving life or on his way to the chair.

and if it was a black man who killed a black man, this would never crack the news. its all racially driven to make it seem like a hate crime to stir ratings. all the people who thought oj was innocent now think zimmerman is guilty. its all too predictable

King Nupe
06-28-2013, 06:01 PM
Doesn't matter whether Zimmerman followed him or whether Trayvon turned around and confronted Zimmerman. Neither act is illegal. It's what happened after that that determines the act of a crime. Was Zimmerman attacked and try to defend himself or did he gun Trayvon down? It's that simple. Everything else is a distraction.

You are missing the point. Stalking is illegal. Zimmerman ALSO had a gun so he KNEW if something went down, as it should if a man is following another man, that he would have the upper hand. He knew trayvon was a teenager. But ultimately, why does a non cop need to follow someone that he THINKS, MIGHT be a criminal? That's totally rediculous.

You and I both know that If this had a been a black Super Neighborhood Watchmen, following and Killing a "suspicious" white kid in his neighborhood, he'd already be UNDER the Jail. You cannot deny this...

Homeland Security
06-28-2013, 06:07 PM
A black man never would have had occasion to shoot the white teenager. If a white teenager were being followed by a black man, his course of action would have been to run for his fucking life, not to try to teach the black man a lesson for profiling him by kicking his ass.

King Nupe
06-28-2013, 06:09 PM
SMH.....this is rediculous and no longer worthy of response.

Homeland Security
06-28-2013, 06:11 PM
nah... the schadenfreude is delicious.

Homeland Security
06-28-2013, 06:16 PM
You and I both know that If this had a been a black Super Neighborhood Watchmen,
Lol feeling sorry for yourself by hypothesizing something that doesn't exist. The black man in the neighborhood is the one who gets all pissed off when you ask him to stop letting his ghetto n!g brother park his 30-year-old POS oil leaker in front of your house, not the one who volunteers his free time for Neighborhood Watch. All white people know this.

jermaine
06-28-2013, 06:20 PM
A black man never would have had occasion to shoot the white teenager. If a white teenager were being followed by a black man, his course of action would have been to run for his fucking life, not to try to teach the black man a lesson for profiling him by kicking his ass.

White people love to follow blacks around just thinking he's gonna do something wrong. Racial profiling to me. Smh

JoeTait75
06-28-2013, 06:27 PM
You and I both know that If this had a been a black Super Neighborhood Watchmen, following and Killing a "suspicious" white kid in his neighborhood, he'd already be UNDER the Jail. You cannot deny this...

Considering the vast majority of interracial crime is black-on-white, not white-on-black, you have plenty of potential evidence to back up your claim.

Ginobili2Duncan
06-28-2013, 06:40 PM
LMAO at the people trying to justify a grown man following a teenager with a loaded weapon. If the races were reversed here, the perception of this ordeal would change entirely.

DPG21920
06-28-2013, 06:43 PM
LMAO at the people trying to justify a grown man following a teenager with a loaded weapon. If the races were reversed here, the perception of this ordeal would change entirely.

People keep saying this, but if it were so obvious and with every NBA player pouring out support for Trayvon and the President mourning his unjustified death wouldn't he be going to jail for murder?

Trill Clinton
06-28-2013, 06:53 PM

http://i40.tinypic.com/2cx9f86.png

Trill Clinton
06-28-2013, 06:55 PM
i absolutely agree with the second half of your premise. zimmerman instigated this whole thing by continuing to walk after the kid. when the cop on the line specifically said "we don't need you to do that" he should have backed off. there would have been no altercation to begin with. but if you are going to pin this as "an act of racism" then you've got to realize there are 2 sides to the coin

african americans can't be racist, doggie. prejudice, yes. racist, no.

Ginobili2Duncan
06-28-2013, 07:19 PM
People keep saying this, but if it were so obvious and with every NBA player pouring out support for Trayvon and the President mourning his unjustified death wouldn't he be going to jail for murder?

He shot a teenager, cops wanted to charge him, the district attorney overruled it. Basically they thought they were going to sweep this under the rug. If it wasn't for the national media bringing attention to this case, Zimmerman wouldn't even be being charged with 2nd degree murder. I think our point is if Trayvon weren't black Zimmerman would've been charged right away and half the country wouldn't be trying to make into some national hero.

DPG21920
06-28-2013, 07:32 PM
He shot a teenager, cops wanted to charge him, the district attorney overruled it. Basically they thought they were going to sweep this under the rug. If it wasn't for the national media bringing attention to this case, Zimmerman wouldn't even be being charged with 2nd degree murder. I think our point is if Trayvon weren't black Zimmerman would've been charged right away and half the country wouldn't be trying to make into some national hero.

That just doesn't pass the logic test. But I don't want to argue.

jermaine
06-28-2013, 07:47 PM
This is why this country is soooo fucked up!

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 07:57 PM

If Zimmerman was black this wouldn't make the news. This is a case where its a black victim and non-black shooter so the whole black community wants this to be a case of "a ha! see! they're the bad ones, not us." the black community thats all riled up over this case was all on OJ's nuts saying THERES NO PROOF.

that said i doubt zimmerman ran the kid down with the intention of shooting him in the middle of the street where he lives.

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2013, 07:57 PM

The only reason racist crackas (like the ones in this thread) are supporting Zimmerman is because they've bought into the hype that you should fear all black men...and thus they all have an innate desire and a long standing vision that unless they kill a black man or be prepared to then they're inherently unsuccessful in life..basically long before it's happened they've played this scenario with Zimmerman and Trayvon over and over in their heads...and then they go to church to pray to jesus...:lol

deep down they know their mama's raised them to be cowards...just look at DPG's comments...a fucking coward if I've ever seen one...but he has good reason since he's like 4'5 :lol

DPG21920
06-28-2013, 08:03 PM
This is why this country is soooo fucked up!

I agree. Racism is terrible and some of yall have perpetrated this to the highest order.

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 08:11 PM
I agree. Racism is terrible and some of yall have perpetrated this to the highest order.
you don't know? racism only works one way

DPG21920
06-28-2013, 08:14 PM
jermaine is a great dude. I know this. He knows better. Lot's of idiots in this world. Lot's of racists and this trial has brought out the worst of them from hiding like the idiot loser OP.

Ginobili2Duncan
06-28-2013, 08:17 PM
That just doesn't pass the logic test. But I don't want to argue.So you honestly believe that the same people who hold Zimmerman in high regard would then be okay with grown black man pursing a white teenage who he thinks is "suspicious" with a loaded weapon?

DPG21920
06-28-2013, 08:22 PM
So you honestly believe that the same people who hold Zimmerman in high regard would then be okay with grown black man pursing a white teenage who he thinks is "suspicious" with a loaded weapon?

I don't want to argue it because it's frustrating. It's frustrating to see racist white people looking for things to confirm what they want, it's frustrating to see racist black people saying they want to kill random white people.

I honestly believe people that logically, with the President of the USA essentially backing Trayvon, that if he was guilty of murder he will be convicted.

jeebus
06-28-2013, 08:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Lebt0wz.jpg

spurraider21
06-28-2013, 08:40 PM
:lol

namlook
06-28-2013, 08:51 PM
Plus what kind of nut leaves his car & chases after a teenager while carrying a loaded handgun and then gets to claim “I was just standing my ground”….

Because Republican states like Florida and Texas are in favor of many rights for gun owners and thus entact laws that favor gun owners and support the gun owners ability to use the guns if they feel threatened.

Floyd Pacquiao
06-28-2013, 09:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7HVyBO5260&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Trill Clinton
06-28-2013, 09:10 PM
paste:

"In order to justify reverse racism one would have to first create an even playing field, undo the generations of torture, terror, and brutality, and then judge whether or not a non-white person is in fact a racist. This approach would require people to examine the need/addiction to feel superior to someone else for no justifiable reason, and the myriad policies: Spiritual, political and social, that it bore. True dominion is self evident and not the result of sabotaging another in order to achieve it. That would be an illegitimate as well as a fleeting position. The Universe, will eventually seek to right/balance itself."

Trill Clinton
06-28-2013, 09:20 PM
oscar grant- 22 yr old black male, profiled and killed by BART police. cop got slap on the wrist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0P8TSP2YJU

sean bell- 23 yr old black male(nephew of U of Missouri coach Frank Haith, shot 50 times by plaintclothes officers 1 day before his wedding. cops wrongly profiled and killed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6BvOrjPmjc

amadou diallo- 23 yr old black immigrant from guinea, shot and killed by 4 nypd officers. shot 19 times died on his doorstep, unarmed and officers acquited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVDblWOBZGA

i would post at least 10 more vids of young black men being profiled and murdered by police and neighborhood watchmen but yaw get the idea. the people who killed these young men are supposed to protect the community, not intimidate, profile and murder innocent men and children. this is why we are fed up. the trayvon story was the most recent story of yet another black male who had his life cut short because of cowardly acts of people with some form of "authority". fuck the police, fuck neighborhood watchmen, fuck zimmercoward and his entire family tree, fuck his supporters and fuck whoever don't like it. only time amerikkka shows sympathy for the innocents is when a room full of white kids get shot uphttp://i40.tinypic.com/n2zv44.jpg

Ginobili2Duncan
06-28-2013, 09:20 PM
you don't know? racism only works one way

Most rational thinking people know that anyone can be a racist. Don't be self-righteous.

Bill_Brasky
06-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Zimmerman is a dumb ass. The first rule of concealed carry is AVOID CONFRONTATIONS AT ALL COSTS. It doesn't matter if you're walking down the street and some random dude comes up and starys calling you a faggot, insulting you girl or whatever. You avoid confrontation even if it makes you look like a bitch. YOU are the one with the gun. YOU are the one with the ultimate trump card if things go south. And you definitely don't fucking start shit with a random black kid. If Trayvon was a little thug then he woulda got his anyway.

Dumb irresponsible piece of shit.

DPG21920
06-28-2013, 09:31 PM
i would post at least 10 more vids of young black men being profiled and murdered by police and neighborhood watchmen but yaw get the idea. the people who killed these young men are supposed to protect the community, not intimidate, profile and murder innocent men and children. this is why we are fed up. the trayvon story was the most recent story of yet another black male who had his life cut short because of cowardly acts of people with some form of "authority". fuck the police, fuck neighborhood watchmen, fuck zimmercoward and his entire family tree, fuck his supporters and fuck whoever don't like it. only time amerikkka shows sympathy for the innocents is when a room full of white kids get shot uphttp://i40.tinypic.com/n2zv44.jpg

Just more race baiting. Who kills more young black men? Security guards/police/white men or black males? Has any white male ever been profiled and killed by the police?

It's a race baiting trial which is why you love it. It's pandering to the lowest form of human, which unfortunately is all to prevalent in this great country led by an African American man. That's progress. That's the focus. Not this. He's on trial where Trayvon has the support of most of the media and by the president himself. Even the world champion Lebron James gave shout outs to Trayvon. If Zimmerman is guilty, you better believe he will do his time.

Trill Clinton
06-28-2013, 09:41 PM
Just more race baiting. Who kills more young black men? Security guards/police/white men or black males? Has any white male ever been profiled and killed by the police?

It's a race baiting trial which is why you love it. It's pandering to the lowest form of human, which unfortunately is all to prevalent in this great country led by an African American man. That's progress. That's the focus. Not this. He's on trial where Trayvon has the support of most of the media and by the president himself. Even the world champion Lebron James gave shout outs to Trayvon. If Zimmerman is guilty, you better believe he will do his time.

blacks kill blacks, whites kill whites, hispanics kill hispanics and so on and so on. stop it. you tell me if a white male has been wrongly profiled. i got 3 stories pretty quick so it shouldn't be too hard for you to find at least 1. find one of a black cop who profiled and killed a white kid while your at it, good luck. stop bringing up obama like that is supposed to mean shit, that nigga already said he don't give 1 fuck about blacks. he's a puppet.

this trial is unique because yet again, we have a non black person in a position of "authority" who profiled and killed an unarmed black male. white people just hate when minorities call them out and they pull the victim card just as fast as they claim blacks pull the race card. when it the case is stripped down to its core, tray was profiled, stalked and murdered. unfortunately there are laws in place to protect people like zimmerman. that's why songs like "fuck the police" and "in the line of duty" were made. we aint making this shit up.

Trill Clinton
06-28-2013, 09:49 PM
and the only group of people who are enjoying the racial aspect of this trial are da yt's. its obvious by the man hours they spend photoshopping pictures of tray's corpse into cartoon books and memes, dedicating threads solely to poke fun at black stereotypes....this trial is like a slice of watermelon and a cold glass of grape koolaid in the summer. they love it.

King Nupe
06-28-2013, 09:52 PM
blacks kill blacks, whites kill whites, hispanics kill hispanics and so on and so on. stop it. you tell me if a white male has been wrongly profiled. i got 3 stories pretty quick so it shouldn't be too hard for you to find at least 1. find one of a black cop who profiled and killed a white kid while your at it, good luck. stop bringing up obama like that is supposed to mean shit, that nigga already said he don't give 1 fuck about blacks. he's a puppet.

this trial is unique because yet again, we have a non black person in a position of "authority" who profiled and killed an unarmed black male. white people just hate when minorities call them out and they pull the victim card just as fast as they claim blacks pull the race card. when it the case is stripped down to its core, tray was profiled, stalked and murdered. unfortunately there are laws in place to protect people like zimmerman. that's why songs like "fuck the police" and "in the line of duty" were made. we aint making this shit up.

Yeah....this is some real isht man....I can't even disagree...

Jacob1983
06-28-2013, 09:54 PM
The evidence so far is not looking good for the prosecution.

DPG21920
06-28-2013, 11:39 PM

Silly. On multiple accounts. Only reason I don't go HAM on you is because I know you are a good dude deep down.

and the only group of people who are enjoying the racial aspect of this trial are da yt's. its obvious by the man hours they spend photoshopping pictures of tray's corpse into cartoon books and memes, dedicating threads solely to poke fun at black stereotypes....this trial is like a slice of watermelon and a cold glass of grape koolaid in the summer. they love it.

People on Twitter saying they need a new TV and excuses to loot and murder seem to be loving it too.

The Reckoning
06-28-2013, 11:50 PM
must suck living a life based on your melanin count. put on your They Live sunglasses and you'll realize we're all the same assholes. it's like with women. people respect you if you treat everyone the same and not how they look. you get far by doing so tbh.

pretty sure neo-nazis and black panthers get laid far less than free love playas.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-29-2013, 12:24 AM
Not to say Trayvon's race didn't play a role, but the bigger factor in the police/DA initially dropping the ball and trying to sweep it under the rug is Zimmerman's daddeh being a judge. It's the same reason Jorge got off on his three prior arrests.

Spurs da champs
06-29-2013, 04:03 AM
Zimmerman's mom is Peruvian, hence his resemblance to Mexicans.

hater
06-29-2013, 04:05 AM
his name was shit tbh

trayvon

wtf

poor fucking soul because of his name

everything else was gravy for this poor mofo. even the bullet in the face imo

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-29-2013, 08:08 AM
Zimmerman's mom is Peruvian, hence his resemblance to Mexicans.
Peruvian/Mexican tomato/tomatoe

jermaine
06-29-2013, 08:12 AM

Just so you know my friend. I dont to much like blacks using the race card. I also don't mid if whites or whatever race hates blacks or any other race. Your entitled as a human to support whatever you want. Just dont be ignorant with it. To be honest, I look down on my own people (blacks) because most have gotten lazy, dont wanna work, an look for the next quick come up. Everyone has heard me say I'm a bus driver an I drive in the hood. Therefore I see alot. But little that most know, its alot of whites in the hood living in poverty just as blacks. An there is where you'll mostly see whites an blacks treated the same an showing each other respect. Smh

jermaine
06-29-2013, 08:20 AM
As this goes on an you hear more an more everyday, people's opinions aren't based on race. This seems to be Republicans against Democrats. At my job, the blacks that are Republicans are trying to justify Zimmerman for shooting him. Its not only whites so to me its a rich vs poor thing in the eyes of some public people. Not only whites see less fortunate people walking thru their neighborhood an say why is he over here. This is sad because a boy is dead because an neighborhood watch guy(regardless of race) didn't stand down lime the cops ordered him to. Now people like the girl that cant read is being put to shame on live tv an hasn't rone anything wrong. Smh

jermaine
06-29-2013, 08:30 AM
I stayed in Cedar Hill, Tx yrs ago before alot of blacks stayed out there. An I was walking home from the park by myself listening to my headphones. A white cop for no reason stopped me an said I look suspicious. He ran my name an got his flash light out looking at all my tattoos. My last name is Webb an i have it as a tatoo but II'm in sure his lil computer im sure he seen that, ask me "Are you one of those Webb Chapel crips". I said "Man that gang is waaaay in North Dallas. I stay 1 block over from the park an I know you see my last name is Webb" . He said he need to run my tattoos thru the gang unit to see if they are in the system. Thats the kinda stuff whites do for no reason at all. I was just walking minding my own business in my own neighborhood.

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 08:41 AM
I stayed in Cedar Hill, Tx yrs ago before alot of blacks stayed out there. An I was walking home from the park by myself listening to my headphones. A white cop for no reason stopped me an said I look suspicious. He ran my name an got his flash light out looking at all my tattoos. My last name is Webb an i have it as a tatoo but II'm in sure his lil computer im sure he seen that, ask me "Are you one of those Webb Chapel crips". I said "Man that gang is waaaay in North Dallas. I stay 1 block over from the park an I know you see my last name is Webb" . He said he need to run my tattoos thru the gang unit to see if they are in the system. Thats the kinda stuff whites do for no reason at all. I was just walking minding my own business in my own neighborhood.

when they fuck with me...I let them know they better have a dam good union Lawyer because I'm going after them legally...my grandfather is a powerful attorney with powerful attorney friends and my family will shit all over whatever lawyer they have representin them...most white cops are from the KKK..they've infiltrated the ranks and it's the new way to kill and harass minorities. You don't see black cops doing that to white kids do you? I respect them when I'm pulled over but I have no sympathy when a cop is killed...no what-so-ever and it shouldn't be that way....

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 08:46 AM
As this goes on an you hear more an more everyday, people's opinions aren't based on race. This seems to be Republicans against Democrats. At my job, the blacks that are Republicans are trying to justify Zimmerman for shooting him. Its not only whites so to me its a rich vs poor thing in the eyes of some public people. Not only whites see less fortunate people walking thru their neighborhood an say why is he over here. This is sad because a boy is dead because an neighborhood watch guy(regardless of race) didn't stand down lime the cops ordered him to. Now people like the girl that cant read is being put to shame on live tv an hasn't rone anything wrong. Smh

you seem like a good dude....a hard working man who loves his Spurs and taking care of his fam...:toast the blacks at your job rooting for Zimmerman only want white acceptance...unless you have a bad heart there's no way to justify a 17 yr old being followed at night, harrased, likely tackled, and then shot as a result of him defending himself..dude was just walking to the store during NBA All Star game halftime...not breaking into a car, or looking through a window, or snathcing a woman's purse..walking on the sidewalk heading home...and the Pasty Ass Creepy Ass Cracker decided he was going to take him out...

jermaine
06-29-2013, 08:53 AM
when they fuck with me...I let them know they better have a dam good union Lawyer because I'm going after them legally...my grandfather is a powerful attorney with powerful attorney friends and my family will shit all over whatever lawyer they have representin them...most white cops are from the KKK..they've infiltrated the ranks and it's the new way to kill and harass minorities. You don't see black cops doing that to white kids do you? I respect them when I'm pulled over but I have no sympathy when a cop is killed...no what-so-ever and it shouldn't be that way....
Im no fan of any cop regardless of race but because of their color I dont show less sympathy. Ive seen so much death an Im getting older so I guess im getting wiser. Im no better than anyone else though. Its just less stressful. An I was like 17 when that happened an as ayoung black kids with no witnesses around, the last thing you wanna do with a racist cop is be a smart mouth or try to give them any reason to say I shot him because. You be compliant, respectful, an straight answers to make away alive. You know fro. The time you see their lights this mufo is racist. I ain't did nuttin, said nuttin to anybody, so why is he stopping me. Thats the things most whites dont comprehend. Your a target just cuz you wear a hoodie, baggy jeans, followed around on GP like your broke. Racism is soooo sad man. Its so thick you can cut it with a knife.

jermaine
06-29-2013, 09:02 AM
you seem like a good dude....a hard working man who loves his Spurs and taking care of his fam...:toast the blacks at your job rooting for Zimmerman only want white acceptance...unless you have a bad heart there's no way to justify a 17 yr old being followed at night, harrased, likely tackled, and then shot as a result of him defending himself..dude was just walking to the store during NBA All Star game halftime...not breaking into a car, or looking through a window, or snathcing a woman's purse..walking on the sidewalk heading home...and the Pasty Ass Creepy Ass Cracker decided he was going to take him out...

I don't think he decided from jump he was gone take him out. I believe he felt because something in his past, that the laws wasn't gone get there in time he just had to see what this guy was up to. An he just had his gun to scare him if something jumped off. An anybody has ever been in a altercation, you know how fast some shit can escalate. He killed him, but not for one sec, I think he aimed to do it from jump. But im sure he did have a grudge against blacks for some unknown reason in his past. An he didn't have faith in the law either. I know I don't. A mofo broke into my car twice before an I just move the glass out the seat an went on to work. What the police gone do. Nuttin but make me miss work an ggive me a small piece of paper with a report number on it.

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 09:02 AM
Im no fan of any cop regardless of race but because of their color I dont show less sympathy. Ive seen so much death an Im getting older so I guess im getting wiser. Im no better than anyone else though. Its just less stressful. An I was like 17 when that happened an as ayoung black kids with no witnesses around, the last thing you wanna do with a racist cop is be a smart mouth or try to give them any reason to say I shoot him because. You be compliant, respectful, an straight answers to make away alive. You know fro. The time you see their lights this mufo is racist. I ain't did nuttin, said nuttin to anybody, so why is he stopping me. Thats the things most whites dont comprehend. Your a target just cuz you wear a hoodie, baggy jeans, followed around on GP like your broke. Racism is soooo sad man. Its so thick you can cut it with a knife.

Last time I was pulled over...I admit I lost it...I just knew I was going to jail..I knew he wouldn't shoot me because too many white people around watching...I yelled the trooper :"What do you want" I was belligerent and angry...almost called him a muthfucker but I didn't...he could have saw my car and realized I was no ordinary nigga...so he gave me a warning and let me go...

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 09:05 AM
I don't think he decided from jump he was gone take him out. I believe he felt because something in his past, that the laws wasn't gone get there in time he just had to see what this guy was up to. An he just had his gun to scare him if something jumped off. An anybody has ever been in a altercation, you know how fast some shit can escalate. He killed him, but not for one sec, I think he aimed to do it from jump. But im sure he did have a grudge against blacks for some unknown reason in his past. An he didn't have faith in the law either. I know I don't. A mofo broke into my car twice before an I just move the glass out the seat an went on to work. What the police gone do. Nuttin but make me miss work an ggive me a small piece of paper with a report number on it.

in my view he planned to shoot him if the guy didn't comply with any of his orders...you just don't chase a person down start a fight unless you're already prepared to use your ace in the hole....which is a concealed weapon...

jermaine
06-29-2013, 09:12 AM
No I'm older an all my tags are updated, No warrants (knock on wood), etc the police dont to much look my way. Hell I ride side by side with em. : ) feels good to be able to say that. But you have to look at it like this. For every action there is a reaction. For every step taken theres a reason behind it. For some people, its because its a past experience. Sometimes when people look all worn down an dirty, I assum they want a free ride an gone be a problem. An most times they have a pocket full of money an respectful an down to earth. My point is, because my past experiences in my 13yrs of driving buses most people that fit that description is broke, want something for free, an get disrespectful when you dont give them a free ride. So you never know.

jermaine
06-29-2013, 09:17 AM
in my view he planned to shoot him if the guy didn't comply with any of his orders...you just don't chase a person down start a fight unless you're already prepared to use your ace in the hole....which is a concealed weapon...

Im dumb an nieve I guess, An I know it. I still try to belive racism will cease one day an we're living in the last days. (Thats a whole different subject though). So thats why I say he didn't have plans to shoot him. Ooooo but your right, he definitely had his ace in the hole an it wasn't on safety.

IronMexican
06-29-2013, 09:21 AM

This really is every day shit. I hope this white boy gets convicted of the worst he can get convicted just so cops can let minorities breath. I feel like I'm profiled the moment I step out my house every day.

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 09:26 AM
Im dumb an nieve I guess, An I know it. I still try to belive racism will cease one day an we're living in the last days. (Thats a whole different subject though). So thats why I say he didn't have plans to shoot him. Ooooo but your right, he definitely had his ace in the hole an it wasn't on safety.

For as bad ass as I think I am..I'll never just chase someone down at night, go up to them and try to detain them..Listen this is what really happened that night...He approached Tray asked him "What are you doing here?" and Tray blew him off...and said: "Why are you following me" - So being bigger than Tray, he likely then tried to grab his arm and that's when Tray started putting them hands on his fat cracka ass...then Zimmerman because he could see the punches coming went to start wrestling with Tray and got him on the ground where he had the advantage...Tray was slim so they went back and forth during the fight...then when Z got his chance he pulled his gun...Tray saw him reaching for it and started yelling but it was too late...I think Tray was trying to fight him enough to prevent him from pulling the gun once he knew he had it...Z was able to pull and then shot...that's how it all went down in my view...

If Z walks man I hope someone stalks him and murders him just like he did Tray plain and simple....eye for an eye...fuck life in prison

Trill Clinton
06-29-2013, 09:39 AM
Silly. On multiple accounts. Only reason I don't go HAM on you is because I know you are a good dude deep down.

People on Twitter saying they need a new TV and excuses to loot and murder seem to be loving it too.

feel free to go HAM on me in a private message if you like, no homo. i really am interested in what you find silly about the similarities of those cases and trayvon's. also interested to see if you agree that most crimes committed against a person is by someone of the same race.

Trill Clinton
06-29-2013, 09:44 AM
I feel like I'm profiled the moment I step out my house every day.

because you're mexican. you're in the same boat as us niggas.

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 09:51 AM
because you're mexican. you're in the same boat as us niggas.

From 2001-20011 all the Middle Eastern dudes were trying to hang around the blacks and mexicans..now that the whites hatred of muslims is subsiding due to Obama those Paki fuckers are gravitating back to white acceptance...I knew what they were up to anyway...that's why I didn't fuck with em...

Trill Clinton
06-29-2013, 10:05 AM
From 2001-20011 all the Middle Eastern dudes were trying to hang around the blacks and mexicans..now that the whites hatred of muslims is subsiding due to Obama those Paki fuckers are gravitating back to white acceptance...I knew what they were up to anyway...that's why I didn't fuck with em...

yea i don't fuck with the red dots. they infiltrate our hoods and open up convenience stores and profit off of us but treat us like shit. fuck em.

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 10:14 AM
yea i don't fuck with the red dots. they infiltrate our hoods and open up convenience stores and profit off of us but treat us like shit. fuck em.

But they do cook up some great Tandoori Chicken shit taste like it got dope in it :lol

Trill Clinton
06-29-2013, 10:19 AM
But they do cook up some great Tandoori Chicken shit taste like it got dope in it :lol

:lol oh yea? i never had it.

jag
06-29-2013, 10:59 AM
The reactions to this case were incredibly predictable. This whole case feels like a big parody. It's difficult to take any commentary seriously.

jermaine
06-29-2013, 12:16 PM
For as bad ass as I think I am..I'll never just chase someone down at night, go up to them and try to detain them..Listen this is what really happened that night...He approached Tray asked him "What are you doing here?" and Tray blew him off...and said: "Why are you following me" - So being bigger than Tray, he likely then tried to grab his arm and that's when Tray started putting them hands on his fat cracka ass...then Zimmerman because he could see the punches coming went to start wrestling with Tray and got him on the ground where he had the advantage...Tray was slim so they went back and forth during the fight...then when Z got his chance he pulled his gun...Tray saw him reaching for it and started yelling but it was too late...I think Tray was trying to fight him enough to prevent him from pulling the gun once he knew he had it...Z was able to pull and then shot...that's how it all went down in my view...

If Z walks man I hope someone stalks him and murders him just like he did Tray plain and simple....eye for an eye...fuck life in prison

Its in the best interest of this world that Zimmerman goes to jail for a while. I dont think whites know what might happen to them if he walks. Anyone with a sound mind that understands how blacks react to injustice. See the Rodney King incident.

DPG21920
06-29-2013, 04:01 PM
Its in the best interest of this world that Zimmerman goes to jail for a while. I dont think whites know what might happen to them if he walks. Anyone with a sound mind that understands how blacks react to injustice. See the Rodney King incident.

That's the thing - is it injustice? That's what is so crazy. People with their biases want him to go to jail. But you're telling me that with the outcry in support Trayvon has had (literally the President backed him) that if he's guilty he won't be going to jail? That doesn't make any sense at all. If he's guilty and if there is any case at all for it, he's done. When celebs have your back and the President, you better be damn sure that even if it's 50/50, you are done.

If he is not convicted, maybe that tells you something about certain people's mentality that they feel that it is "injustice".

What did white people do when OJ was let off?

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 04:05 PM
That's the thing - is it injustice? That's what is so crazy. People with their biases want him to go to jail. But you're telling me that with the outcry in support Trayvon has had (literally the President backed him) that if he's guilty he won't be going to jail? That doesn't make any sense at all. If he's guilty and if there is any case at all for it, he's done. When celebs have your back and the President, you better be damn sure that even if it's 50/50, you are done.

If he is not convicted, maybe that tells you something about certain people's mentality that they feel that it is "injustice".

What did white people do when OJ was let off?

^ doubled down on Corporate racism!!!

HI-FI
06-29-2013, 04:31 PM
Jermaine is a good dude and Koolaid is great at mining the African American experience so he can make some larger, extra Stoutesque point about western civilization. I'm sure profiling sucks, humans will always jump to conclusions based on shit you have no control over, I've been in that boat. Still, blacks and Mexicans contribute to majority of crimes, you can't blame some people to be on edge about that.

i care less about this case but I live an area that is one third black. I don't want to see any rioting and raping going on just because one race notoriously goes bat shit crazy when things don't go their way.

GuerillaBlack
06-29-2013, 05:47 PM
He wasn't scared by Zimmerman, he was disrespected by him, because Zimmerman didn't cut his eyes and act intimidated like a good little white man is supposed to. Trayvon could have walked right home but his wounded pride wouldn't allow him. He had to double back and teach the uppity white guy a lesson. Too bad for him.

Yeah thats smart. Trayvon should have led Zimmerman to his dad's gfs house where there was a 12 year old boy there waiting for his skittles. How about, Zimmerman should have just stayed in his truck until the cops arrived and none of this would have happened.

sammy
06-30-2013, 01:10 AM
You are missing the point. Stalking is illegal. Zimmerman ALSO had a gun so he KNEW if something went down, as it should if a man is following another man, that he would have the upper hand. He knew trayvon was a teenager. But ultimately, why does a non cop need to follow someone that he THINKS, MIGHT be a criminal? That's totally rediculous.

I totally agree! Zimmerman started the whole tragic events! This asshole racially profiled this young man and ignored the officers to stand down! Zimmermans intention was to start a confrontation and use his weapon! He knew about the stand your ground law and was planning to use that as a defense! Too me that's premeditation! Who knows what he said to Travon when he asked him what he was following him! If he used racial slurs to Trayvon, I guarantee that was enough for Trayvon to punch him! Also Zimmerman made some racist comments to the cop about young black kids?