PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: "I Will Let You Sleep With My Wife For As Long As You Want"

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 08:32 AM
is pretty much tantamount to Pop literally giving away a title to Miami. It's time to put his coaching resume in the acid. Who gives away a title...Pop is supposed to be a legendary coach...How could he fuck up so badly...He's tainted or nullified all 4 * of his previous titles no question about...

His notable fuck ups include:

1) Had a 10 pt lead going into the 4th and kept Parker and Duncan on the bench until the 7 min mark...who the fuck needs rest in a title game. Just having these 2 guys on the floor to build a 14 point lead would have made a world of a difference. How in the fuck does Pop just stop coaching in a title game? How the fuck does he keep resting on this notion that they need rest when you rested them all season for this VERY moment? Why didn't he think to play the fouling game...make em earn it at the line...and we all know Lebron will choke a free throw...

2.) Pop set no screens for Danny Green, this cat can't dribble his game is limited but he's the greatest 3 point shooter in NBA Finals history how do you not set screens to get this weapon open...he just let Green waste away on the court he was useless on both ends of the floor thanks to Pop's lack of title game coaching. This part here is shameful...Miami was scared of Green, they adjusted and Pop didn't counter there's no excuse for what Pop has done..It's time for this guy to step away from the game...he's just like Phil now...obviously not interested in coaching...

3.) Why does Pop keep riding Tony Parker for every mistake that he makes. I noticed if Tony was tired or made a couple of turnovers Pop took him out the game...WHY in the fuck would you do this when Parker is your best weapon...no one could stay in front of him and he got into the lane at will...Pop has never respected Parker's ability and it cost him in this finals. Parker pretty much obliterated the Heat's back court...again Shame on Pop

4.) Letting Manu bomb away....Pop just didn't know when to sit Manu and when to bring him in....Pop also doesn't know what the fuck he's doing with Leonard...Send him to LA and let Kobe work with that kid....

5.) Bearing hugging and smiling with Lebron after the game as if Lebron just married his daughter...this was shameful...

Pop went down in flames and tbh his whole coaching resume with it...

Duncan and Parker played great nothing negative to say about those guys....what I especially liked is how Parker made Lebron work on the other end of the floor I'm hoping Westbrook and especially Rose were taking notes...Parker don't be playing with that rock like Rose and Westbrook to a lesser degree...Parker gets a step and he's gone to the rack...it's a thing of beauty to watch...he went at Lebron and in my view he cracked Lebron..that dude was defeated and Pop gave it all away...

The other thing I liked is how Duncan skull fucked Bosh..that shit was awesome..Duncan was just doing whatever the fuck he wanted to do with that guy...Bosh shouldn't even be in the league after that pitiful performance against a 37 yr old..Going into the series with a prime Parker and Duncan and they would have swept this Heat team...:lol

Baam
06-29-2013, 08:52 AM
Yeah he literally managed to lose a game that we had 99.99% chances of winning, it took a masterful combination of stupidity, arrogance and Ginobili to make it happen. You can't make that shit up.

But that won't prevent upstair Spursfan from shitting on Spoeltra or Mark Jackson next year...

This will haunt him forever tbh.

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 09:10 AM
Yeah he literally managed to lose a game that we had 99.99% chances of winning, it took a masterful combination of stupidity, arrogance and Ginobili to make it happen. You can't make that shit up.

But that won't prevent upstair Spursfan from shitting on Spoeltra or Mark Jackson next year...

This will haunt him forever tbh.

I have totally rethought my opinion of him...I don't even begrudge Timmy for missing that last chippy shot...but coaching is easier than hitting a title game last second pressure basket...I know people wouldn't give Kobe the same leeway but I still don't fault Duncan...this is ALL on Pop...I will never understand how you just hand the title to Lebron...everything he's ever worked for he just called into question...I cannot view him the same after it

jbspurs
06-29-2013, 10:29 AM
He looked like a genius benching Duncan last few min against Memphis. So in Game 6, He tried to do it again, This time without Parker, Duncan and Leonard beginning of the 4th and No Duncan at the end. Game 7 He tried the, look we're not even gonna try to closeout on their shooters. Spurs was working so hard to just to get open shots and Heat was just shooting uncontested jumpers. I am so proud of my Spurs they were still in that game. Pop was trying to showoff, it back fired and lost the Championship.

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 10:37 AM
He looked like a genius benching Duncan last few min against Memphis. So in Game 6, He tried to do it again, This time without Parker, Duncan and Leonard beginning of the 4th and No Duncan at the end. Game 7 He tried the, look we're not even gonna try to closeout on their shooters. Spurs was working so hard to just to get open shots and Heat was just shooting uncontested jumpers. I am so proud of my Spurs they were still in that game. Pop was trying to showoff, it back fired and lost the Championship.

Really....This is for the title....he was literally just seconds away from 5 titles....in 3 different decades....it would have been an untouchable feat.....the basketball gods gave you guys one more chance back to the big dance and he fucking made a mockery of it ..

MeloHype
06-29-2013, 10:43 AM
You the realest nigga breathin if i hold my breath

UZER
06-29-2013, 10:55 AM
Kool, you are 100% right with this shit. He gave...GAVE...this championship away.

oh and just wait for the 4 rings faggot replies.

LkrFan
06-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Kool dropping truth bombs again. :corn:

PlayNando
06-29-2013, 10:57 AM
Pop also doesn't know what the fuck he's doing with Leonard...Send him to LA and let Kobe work with that kid....
Leonard wouldn't get any shots at all then since Kobe would be throwing up heroes on every possession...

UZER
06-29-2013, 11:01 AM
Like I said before, just because the football card says you go for two based on time and score doesn't mean its always right. You gotta coach that game, that moment.

People saying Tim couldn't guard the perimeter for one possession are stupid. It was one possession. He smart enough to handle it. Then with the spurs needing a 3 in OT to tie, Spoelstra leaves bosh in, and guess who in the mother fucking block...bosh!

On top of that he had Splitter in on that last possession when a three is needed. So let me get this straight, take Duncan out when a rebound in needed, but play Duncan (which I'm ok with to inbound) AND SPLITTER when you need a 3!?!? WTH was splitter doing on the floor?

Plus, pop even admitted that he called no plays for Leonard. Everything Leonard was doing was on his own, and that dude was killing in the series.

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Like I said before, just because the football card says you go for two based on time and score doesn't mean its always right. You gotta coach that game, that moment.

People saying Tim couldn't guard the perimeter for one possession are stupid. It was one possession. He smart enough to handle it. Then with the spurs needing a 3 in OT to tie, Spoelstra leaves bosh in, and guess who in the mother fucking block...bosh!

On top of that he had Splitter in on that last possession when a three is needed. So let me get this straight, take Duncan out when a rebound in needed, but play Duncan (which I'm ok with to inbound) AND SPLITTER when you need a 3!?!? WTH was splitter doing on the floor?

Plus, pop even admitted that he called no plays for Leonard. Everything Leonard was doing was on his own, and that dude was killing in the series.

^ I knew just based on how Leonard was playing....Leonard could be so much more if he wasn't playing for Pop....the kid reminds me of a very lite version of D-Rodman for some reason...but with some real offense...Pop is an epic Fuck Up....

Killakobe81
06-29-2013, 08:05 PM
I love Pop but Kool is damn right about this one. He shit the bed. He had the prom queen nice and wet but came before he could penetrate. And the the dumb jock QB1 came in and finished the job. I had Pop as the third best coach after Phil and Riles but I think he is a notch below those guys after dat shit ...tbh.

Thread
06-29-2013, 08:10 PM
I love Pop but Kool is damn right about this one. He shit the bed. He had the prom queen nice and wet but came before he could penetrate. And the the dumb jock QB1 came in and finished the job. I had Pop as the third best coach after Phil and Riles but I think he is a notch below those guys after dat shit ...tbh.

Killa

HI-FI
06-29-2013, 08:45 PM
Koolaid is right. I never put Phil above Pop but this series changed my opinion. One thing about Phil is he was ruthless and went for the throat. Pop got too cute, he sees himself as some Dean Emeritus of basketball. I hated how he acted towards Lebron at the end, like he wanted some black juice.

Still, we probably don't make it this far without Pop. Also, if Manu actually played decent we still win this. Just a painful loss. It seems some laker fans are still pissed cuz they hate Lebron, although some laker fans already getting on that bandwagon.

Thread
06-29-2013, 08:47 PM
Pop got too cute, he sees himself as some Dean Emeritus of basketball.

HI

UZER
06-29-2013, 09:05 PM
Going for jugular would've been leaving Tim And Tony in to start the fourth and extend the ten pt lead they had just built in Game 6 of the finals.

Instead, Pop played for a close game at the end, then put in the lineup to ensure it would be a close game at the end.

Thread
06-29-2013, 09:10 PM
Going for jugular would've been leaving Tim And Tony in to start the fourth and extend the ten pt lead they had just built in Game 6 of the finals.

Instead, Pop played for a close game at the end, then put in the lineup to ensure it would be a close game at the end.

It was a mental thing with Pop. A selfish mental game. Maybe even a subconscious pull to "play with it." It was such an American act by Pop there. An immature, corpulent 4 time Champion bored as the end came into focus.

Inexplicable, weird, even disturbing upon gross examination.

Killakobe81
06-29-2013, 09:39 PM
Koolaid is right. I never put Phil above Pop but this series changed my opinion. One thing about Phil is he was ruthless and went for the throat. Pop got too cute, he sees himself as some Dean Emeritus of basketball. I hated how he acted towards Lebron at the end, like Ihe wanted some black juice.

Still, we probably don't make it this far without Pop. Also, if Manu actually played decent we still win this. Just a painful loss. It seems some laker fans are still pissed cuz they hate Lebron, although some laker fans already getting on that bandwagon.

I had no major rooting interest, I admire James talent but Duncan, Pop, Manu and even Parker really have my respect. I hated Tony but kid has really developed his game.

HI-FI
06-29-2013, 09:50 PM
I had no major rooting interest, I admire James talent but Duncan, Pop, Manu and even Parker really have my respect. I hated Tony but kid has really developed his game.
I'm still somewhat of a Parker hater but I respect how much work he's put into his game. I used to want him gone but now I just accept the heroball and try to appreciate the good stuff. I don't hate Manu, just pissed he sucked so bad this year and ran his body down with his gay national team shit. I still can't believe his fanboys are trying to spin this finals and sweep it under the rug, but then maybe some are associates of his.

spurraider21
06-29-2013, 10:01 PM
pop missed both free throws in the final 29 seconds of game 6. fuckin choker

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 02:36 PM
pop missed both free throws in the final 29 seconds of game 6. fuckin choker

No. And has been aid many times they dont even sniff the prom queens panties without him.
Still doesnt change the fact he failed to deliver when she was close to orgasam. He basically pulled out his massive johnson (Duncan) and asked his fingers to do the rest and the bitch wasnt having It was the dime piece that got away and Duncan, Manu, Parker and your fanbase have to live with it.

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 02:37 PM
Besides KL missing a FT can be expected. Young kid. Manu and Pop know better have been through the wars and still choked.

Thread
06-30-2013, 02:40 PM
^Duncan choked as well.

AchillesHeel
06-30-2013, 02:42 PM
No. And has been aid many times they dont even sniff the prom queens panties without him.
Still doesnt change the fact he failed to deliver when she was close to orgasam. He basically pulled out his massive johnson (Duncan) and asked his fingers to do the rest and the bitch wasnt having It was the dime piece that got away and Duncan, Manu, Parker and your fanbase have to live with it.

Your franchise has lost 15 Finals series, 8 in a 10 year span, you have no room to brag here, tbh.

jbspurs
07-01-2013, 12:18 AM
Really....This is for the title....he was literally just seconds away from 5 titles....in 3 different decades....it would have been an untouchable feat.....the basketball gods gave you guys one more chance back to the big dance and he fucking made a mockery of it ..

I hope he learned from that big mistake and make up for it next season. Hopefully, he'll start with a signing of athletic big and a solid backup point guard. IMO, I think those 2 are the only upgrade Spurs needed for next season.

Thread
07-01-2013, 12:28 AM
Your franchise has lost 15 Finals series, 8 in a 10 year span, you have no room to brag here, tbh.

The Heelster has been gettin' his Google on.

tee, hee.

Baseline
07-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Why are even talking about a shot that occurred in Game 7? Pop handed the Heat Game 6 when we had it won, so Game 7 never should have happened. It was miraculous that the Spurs stayed as close as they did in Game 7. What hurts the most is that Tim would have been the Finals MVP if Pop hadn't blown Game 6. Which means that Pop sat the Finals MVP (and All-Defensive First Teamer) twice in the last minute.